Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Useless Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 30-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
lookinglistening

Default Queen Latifah

Queen Latifah's brother died at the beginning-ish of her career. I wonder what she has done to get where she is. I thought she got work because she was so likable and would make them money, but she did also take off her crowns, and stop talking about Africa. She's "in there" now though, at Obama's inauguration and everything. Oscar-nominated, too.
lookinglistening is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 04:36 PM   #2
okeytokey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinglistening View Post
Queen Latifah's brother died at the beginning-ish of her career. I wonder what she has done to get where she is. I thought she got work because she was so likable and would make them money, but she did also take off her crowns, and stop talking about Africa. She's "in there" now though, at Obama's inauguration and everything. Oscar-nominated, too.
what are you getting at? whats her brothers death got to do with anyting? make who money? what crowns? a lot of people where at obamas inauguration, especially succesfull black people. what are you actually going on about????????????????????
okeytokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 07:49 PM   #3
moongodess777

It's funny that you have started this thread because I have just been looking at loads of videos on you tube and all these celebrities all seem to have had a 'death' of someone close to them around the begining of thier career or at a point of their career when they really seem to take off.
moongodess777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 09:38 PM   #4
meksar

Drag Queen Latifah is a satanic traitor, at M.J's funeral when she mentioned her and hers brothers fondness of M.J's music and giggled, i thought to myself "oh you piece of shit". She is not naturally lesbian, this was another part of her kissing the oppressors ass to move further in the industry. How these people can take riches and fame over people they loved and spent quality time with is disgusting and vulgar.

The original idol Cesar Borgia(False image of Christ) murdered his own brother in cold blood, these people will use even their own children as sacrificial lambs. The entertainment industry is Sodom and Gomorrah all over again and we all know what happened to those depraved places.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 01:39 AM   #5
lookinglistening

Quote:
Originally Posted by moongodess777 View Post
It's funny that you have started this thread because I have just been looking at loads of videos on you tube and all these celebrities all seem to have had a 'death' of someone close to them around the begining of thier career or at a point of their career when they really seem to take off.
Yes, I came across those same videos, and thought of her. I was/am one of her biggest fans, from the early days, but I do want to know the truth. Those videos and others led me here. I guess it was the right time for me to learn this stuff. I meant to post this in blood sacrifices; forgive me, I'm new!
Old 31-07-2009, 01:53 AM   #6
lookinglistening

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
Drag Queen Latifah is a satanic traitor, at M.J's funeral when she mentioned her and hers brothers fondness of M.J's music and giggled, i thought to myself "oh you piece of shit". She is not naturally lesbian, this was another part of her kissing the oppressors ass to move further in the industry. How these people can take riches and fame over people they loved and spent quality time with is disgusting and vulgar.

The original idol Cesar Borgia(False image of Christ) murdered his own brother in cold blood, these people will use even their own children as sacrificial lambs. The entertainment industry is Sodom and Gomorrah all over again and we all know what happened to those depraved places.
Hi meksar, you're the bomb. I was sad to see a video a couple days ago of QL's new performance on Letterman. She actually flashed the hand sign. She flashed peace then changed it into... you know.
Disappointing, because I knew she loved money, but seemed like a good person.
I think she's naturally lesbian though. She only likes women in her "private life". she's even a strip club fixture. I wonder if she does stuff with men for roles?
Why did you balk at her liking MJ's music? Oh, because of her brother?
Old 31-07-2009, 09:10 PM   #7
meksar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinglistening View Post
Hi meksar, you're the bomb. I was sad to see a video a couple days ago of QL's new performance on Letterman. She actually flashed the hand sign. She flashed peace then changed it into... you know.
Disappointing, because I knew she loved money, but seemed like a good person.
I think she's naturally lesbian though. She only likes women in her "private life". she's even a strip club fixture. I wonder if she does stuff with men for roles?
Why did you balk at her liking MJ's music? Oh, because of her brother?
When she mentioned her brother i thought "the same brother the industry took from you in return for becoming a superstar". There was no emotion in her face when she said it, just a forced giggle to hide her guilt. She was all about black power and into Afro-centrism before selling out. I don't think she was lesbian before her submission to the psychotic Zionists who run Hollywood, she was always a woman who could defend herself but she was not "swimming with the fish" in my opinion.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote