Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Useless Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-07-2009, 03:34 AM   #1
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,957
Default Blood Sacrifice for fame and fortune.

Further damning info on how sick and perverted the music industry and Hollwood really are, your soul is worth more than a big contract or business deals. The Illuminati really have portrayed a 21st century version of Sodom and Gomorrah and many famous people are only so because of the sexual depravity and blood sacrifice their careers are built on.

http://web.me.com/walkonby/7stage/Ya..._for_Fame.html

http://web.me.com/walkonby/7stage/Ya...or_Fame_1.html
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 03:58 AM   #2
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,957
Default

There is also a lot of talk about Beyonce being the next major sacrifice, although the elite have rewarded Jay-Z for his loyalty they still need this to cement the deal. It looks like many of these occult linked celebrities have fallen into the depths of wickedness and some have even taken the microchip like Jay Z. Many of these celberities like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are realted to these elite families, but others are not. Most ones who are not were never rich in material and possesions but more importantly soul and they sold it.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 09:12 AM   #3
marpat
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,614
Default

Perhaps you should write to Credo muttwa. Being a zulu shaman he will be fully familiar with blood sacrifices. He might give you some answers.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 12:18 PM   #4
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,957
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Perhaps you should write to Credo muttwa. Being a zulu shaman he will be fully familiar with blood sacrifices. He might give you some answers.
Get the fuck outta here with your bullshit, you Crowley apologist, cross dressing flamer. This is about truth and these damn devils are going to be outed on a mass scale soon, Credo Mutwa is a man of peace and has had attempts on his life for speaking unbearable truths.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 12:20 PM   #5
disorder2k8
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,971
Default

I thought this was going to be about the McCanns again
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 12:33 PM   #6
marpat
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
Get the fuck outta here with your bullshit, you Crowley apologist, cross dressing flamer. This is about truth and these damn devils are going to be outed on a mass scale soon, Credo Mutwa is a man of peace and has had attempts on his life for speaking unbearable truths.
Attempts on his life? fuck off. Are you telling me that a fat old man can outwit a determined assassin? I think you are delusional.

Zulu shamen do use blood sacrifice:

Among the Zulu, birth, puberty, marriage, and death are all celebrated and marked by the slaughter of sacrificial animals to ancestors. Birth and puberty are particularly celebrated. To Zulu traditionalists, childlessness and giving birth to girls only are the greatest of all misfortunes. No marriage is permanent until a child, especially a boy, is born.

http://www.everyculture.com/wc/Rwand...yria/Zulu.html

Sangomas are the traditional healers in the Zulu, Swazi, Xhosa and Ndebele traditions in southern Africa. They perform a holistic and symbolic form of healing, embedded in the beliefs of their culture that ancestors in the afterlife guide and protect the living. Sangomas are called to heal, and through them ancestors from the spirit world can give instruction and advice to heal illness, social disharmony and spiritual difficulties. Sangomas have many different social and political roles in the community: divination, healing, directing rituals, finding lost cattle, protecting warriors, counteracting witches, and narrating the history, cosmology, and myths of their tradition. They are highly revered and respected in their society, where illness is thought to be caused by witchcraft, pollution (contact with impure objects or occurrences) or by the ancestors themselves, either malevolently, or through neglect if they are not respected, or to show an individual her calling to be a Sangoma. For harmony between the living and the dead, vital for a trouble-free life, the ancestors must be shown respect through ritual and animal sacrifice. A Sangoma is called to heal by an initiation illness, often psychosis, headache, intractable stomach pain, shoulder or neck complaints. She will undergo Thwasa, a period of training including learning humility to the ancestors, purification through steaming, washing in the blood of sacrificed animals, and the use of Muti, medicines with spiritual significance. At the end of Thwasa, a goat is sacrificed to call to the ancestors and appease them.

http://www.shamanportal.org/shamanism_african.php

Satisfied that they do blood sacrifice now?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 02:20 PM   #7
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,957
Default

Have you even listened to Credo's interviews with David?, David confirms that Credo has had numerous attempts on his life. Much of what is taught about the Zulus in mainstream history is propaganda to make them seem less humane. There are historical accounts of these entities exiting throughout the world, but since Sumeria and Babylon they have gained too much power over the human mind.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 03:10 PM   #8
marpat
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
Have you even listened to Credo's interviews with David?, David confirms that Credo has had numerous attempts on his life. Much of what is taught about the Zulus in mainstream history is propaganda to make them seem less humane. There are historical accounts of these entities exiting throughout the world, but since Sumeria and Babylon they have gained too much power over the human mind.
And how would david know such a thing, was he there? no, he is just stating what he was told. Propoganda you say, funny that when people dismiss Crowley they cant seem to get past the propoganda bit put out by the establishment of the day.

Live with it, they use blood sacrifice and they consider their ancestors of more importance than the one god in whom they believe.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 05:50 PM   #9
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,288
Default

Do they "zulus" practice Voodoo? or something similar? genital mutilations?

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 28-07-2009 at 05:51 PM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 06:24 PM   #10
marpat
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,614
Default

Not sure, read the links I put in the thread. Animals are sacrificed at important periods in a persons life though
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 06:29 PM   #11
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,957
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder2k8 View Post
I thought this was going to be about the McCanns again
I think the Madeline McCann thing really woke a lot of people up, this was a likely sacrifice to Lucifer. The entertainment industry is rife with it, films that involve dark themes usually sacrifice a actor/actress as a part of a ritual. JK Rowling for example was rumored in attendance of the Madeline sacrifice, also a actor from the Potter films was stabbed dead as a possible publicity/ritual for Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince.

http://scot-land.blogspot.com/2009/0...nd-spooky.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6901845.stm

http://www.accio-quote.org/articles/...ine-couric.htm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...r-brother.html
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 07:43 PM   #12
marpat
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
I think the Madeline McCann thing really woke a lot of people up, this was a likely sacrifice to Lucifer. The entertainment industry is rife with it, films that involve dark themes usually sacrifice a actor/actress as a part of a ritual. JK Rowling for example was rumored in attendance of the Madeline sacrifice, also a actor from the Potter films was stabbed dead as a possible publicity/ritual for Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince.

http://scot-land.blogspot.com/2009/0...nd-spooky.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6901845.stm

http://www.accio-quote.org/articles/...ine-couric.htm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...r-brother.html
Rumored by whom?

Dont you think that kid might have been stabbed by some jealous kid?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2009, 07:57 PM   #13
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,957
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Rumored by whom?

Dont you think that kid might have been stabbed by some jealous kid?
It wasn't them that wanted him dead, it was Satan/Reptilians/Demons that demanded the sacrifice because something satanic like horror or darkness was glorified by the film, the chick from poltergeist died, Aaliyah from queen of the damned died, girl from exorcist died, , Heath Ledger died after filming the Dark Knight its all spiritual to the so called occult. Everything will be ok though , because there kingdom will fall.

Blood sacrifice gives the elite this disturbed "euphoric" sense of pleasure and empowerment, it really makes them feel alive. When the cosmic change comes they will no longer be able to hide it, that's why they have made it so obvious through the media, bombarding our minds with occult symbols, sigils and numeric commands/codes.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2009, 08:26 PM   #14
marpat
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
It wasn't them that wanted him dead, it was Satan/Reptilians/Demons that demanded the sacrifice because something satanic like horror or darkness was glorified by the film, the chick from poltergeist died, Aaliyah from queen of the damned died, girl from exorcist died, , Heath Ledger died after filming the Dark Knight its all spiritual to the so called occult. Everything will be ok though , because there kingdom will fall.

Blood sacrifice gives the elite this disturbed "euphoric" sense of pleasure and empowerment, it really makes them feel alive. When the cosmic change comes they will no longer be able to hide it, that's why they have made it so obvious through the media, bombarding our minds with occult symbols, sigils and numeric commands/codes.
Well that must be crap because there have been many horror/ occult films and exactly how many people have died?

Occult is just a latin word for hidden. The things you mention are not necessarily wrong or bad. Sigils and symbols can be used for good or evil.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2009, 08:30 PM   #15
kasalt
Senior Member
 
kasalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Attempts on his life? fuck off. Are you telling me that a fat old man can outwit a determined assassin? I think you are delusional.

Zulu shamen do use blood sacrifice:
Are you saying that Credo is as bad as Crowley?
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2009, 11:26 PM   #16
vanadis
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 15
Default

Blood sacrifice has been a part of almost every native culture from all corner of the world.
It means that you give what is most valueable (life), to show gratitude, or in exchange for benefits.

Magic is not an evil thing, in fact, it is neutral.
But you can use it for good things or for bad things.
vanadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 12:15 AM   #17
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,957
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanadis View Post
Blood sacrifice has been a part of almost every native culture from all corner of the world.
It means that you give what is most valueable (life), to show gratitude, or in exchange for benefits.

Magic is not an evil thing, in fact, it is neutral.
But you can use it for good things or for bad things.
Im aware of this, but the elite control the occult with satanic intentions in mind. Freemasonry is most likely a rip off the Kemet mysteries and science, a lot of the rituals have been reversed to suit the entities they work with. Remember in the Bible God demands a living sacrifice, whilst Satan demands the opposite. People are into cutting themselves up to get this aura of blood sacrifice, its sick really because masonic people like Angelina Jolie and Johnny Deep do this also.

http://maizebreak.com/politics/article/159/

http://forums.johnny-depp.org/index....&threadID=1066
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #18
vanadis
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
Im aware of this, but the elite control the occult with satanic intentions in mind. Freemasonry is most likely a rip off the Kemet mysteries and science, a lot of the rituals have been reversed to suit the entities they work with. Remember in the Bible God demands a living sacrifice, whilst Satan demands the opposite. People are into cutting themselves up to get this aura of blood sacrifice, its sick really because masonic people like Angelina Jolie and Johnny Deep do this also.

http://maizebreak.com/politics/article/159/

http://forums.johnny-depp.org/index....&threadID=1066
I dont believe its for blood scrifice, i belief its from youth depression caused by the social enviroment we live in.
But you can always do it in a ritual, but i dont think that is the case here or do you have proof that it was?
vanadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 01:09 AM   #19
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,957
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanadis View Post
I dont believe its for blood scrifice, i belief its from youth depression caused by the social enviroment we live in.
But you can always do it in a ritual, but i dont think that is the case here or do you have proof that it was?
It is known as the oath of the Baphomet, once a person does this a act of sexual depravity and, or a blood sacrifice is required. They are usually in knowledge of the sacrifice before it takes place and grieve in private. Once it takes place money goes into the account and life is easy and carefree. It is happening far too often in the entertainment world for it be a coincidence in many's opinion.

You have to connect dots and sometimes its in the small things were a bigger picture begins to emerge. Hollywood is controlled by some very dark druid witchcraft cult from behind the scenes, it is being used to feed pure ignorance out of this "reality".
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 01:29 AM   #20
metacomet
Senior Member
 
metacomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,809
Default

Everything meksar says is true. It's up to the reader whether they are willing to accept this or not.

Likewise many of us have come here having listened to David Icke and his explanation of the use of magic and ritual energy play going on behind closed doors.

When the most famous people in the world (actors and politicians) harness energy and attention they can be used for all sorts of things. People don't understand the quantity of soul energy that can be accumulated within a single person who has been witnessed by millions of souls (i.e. famous). This is valuable and potent material to work with in the metaphysical and is why there is no better place than Hollywood and the White House to find which of the most famous are willing to hand themself over for consumption in exchange for money and power.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
hollyweird, illuminati

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:37 AM.