Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-12-2011, 07:05 PM   #4661
wildhorse
Senior Member
 
wildhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Paradise, In a forest, tiny house stylee
Posts: 4,030
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
jus browsing frame shots to see what all the fuss was about....came across these, funnily enough what were into a reply to 7whatever...(on another site)...

so ere goes, a holiday game of spot the gun in Greer's left hand....






Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot Kennedy.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.


Connally turned towards Greer in his reaction to Greer braking during his second turn to shoot jfk. He may have seen the gun discharged but definitely saw it before Greer pulled it down out of sight.
the only part Greer played in this was to slow the car, almost stop, to make a cleaner, easier job for the hitman/men. Looking at the video and the other agent in the front seat only enforces my viewpoint of that.

he saw JFK fatally hit and sped the hell out of there.

the autopsy pic where it is circled assuming it is a bullet wound...what bullet was that made from? its a very small hole, so small yet such a big wound. that wound has been from some explosive type of bullet as JFKs skull is hanging off. It is entirely possible and probable that the 'hole' is actually a dried clot of blood. Either that or some laser target burn from a Muslamic Ray Gun
__________________
livelaughlovelearnletgo
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 08:04 PM   #4662
7forever
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
the only part Greer played in this was to slow the car, almost stop, to make a cleaner, easier job for the hitman/men. Looking at the video and the other agent in the front seat only enforces my viewpoint of that.

he saw JFK fatally hit and sped the hell out of there.

the autopsy pic where it is circled assuming it is a bullet wound...what bullet was that made from? its a very small hole, so small yet such a big wound. that wound has been from some explosive type of bullet as JFKs skull is hanging off. It is entirely possible and probable that the 'hole' is actually a dried clot of blood. Either that or some laser target burn from a Muslamic Ray Gun
Your question or concerns have nothing to do with him shooting jfk, as the films clearly prove that his arm movements and the obvious fakery to hide those movements were responsible for the President being shot. A crime does not have to make sense for it to be true. It's true and factual because three films prove that it's true.

Greer performed exactly like someone who shot a man because he passed the gun, then turned the first time to see where his target was, turned back forward, and then quickly turned back a second time to shoot the wounded President. Greer's actions were indefensible and completely prove he was jfk's real assassin.

Last edited by 7forever; 20-12-2011 at 11:31 PM.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 08:29 PM   #4663
7forever
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,182
Default

Increase your screen size to 200% and watch the area over Greer's right shoulder. It pops in unison with the headshot. It's most noticeable at normal speed.



This old copy shows the same recoil/jolt backward but with video fakery. You can also see the fake red mist appear before the full blotch forms.


7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 08:52 PM   #4664
7forever
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,182
Default

JOHN F. KENNEDY'S FATAL WOUNDS:
THE WITNESSES AND THE INTERPRETATIONS
FROM 1963 TO THE PRESENT
by
Gary L. Aguilar, MD
San Francisco, California, August, 1994

17) JOHN EBERSOLE, MD: was Assistant Chief of Radiology and head of the Radiology Division at Bethesda, and was the radiologist who evaluated the X-rays in close cooperation with the autopsists on the night of the autopsy. He was not called to testify before the Warren Commission. However he was called to testify by the HSCA on March 11, 1978. Ebersole's deposition was not published by the HSCA causing it to be sealed for 50 years under congressional rules. (Due to pressure, however, the transcript of his interview was released in October, 1993.) A brief wire service account appeared regarding his appearance before the HSCA claiming that he agreed with the Warren Commissions' conclusions. However, in an interview with reporter Gil Dulaney published two days before his HSCA appearance Ebersole said of the head wound, "When the body was removed from the casket there was a very obvious horrible gaping wound to the back of the head (BE:543).", and "The front of the body, except for a very slight bruise above the right eye on the forehead, was absolutely intact. It was the back of the head that was blown off." (BE:546)

In HSCA testimony recently released, Ebersole claimed, "The back of the head was missing..."(HSCA interview with Ebersole, 3-11-78, p.3), and when shown the autopsy photograph with the back of the scalp intact, Ebersole commented, "You know, my recollection is more of a gaping occipital wound than this but I can certainly not state that this is the way it looked. Again we are relying on a 15 year old recollection. But had you asked me without seeing these or seeing the pictures, you know, I would have put the wound here rather than more forward." (HSCA interview with Ebersole, 3-11-78, p. 62). Ebersole, faced with the photographs before the HSCA, said JFK's skull defect was, "More lateral. Much more lateral and superior than I remembered." (HSCA interview with Ebersole, 3-11-63, p. 63) Yet Ebersole claimed that "I had the opportunity (to examine the back of JFK's head while positioning the head for X-rays) (HSCA Ebersole interview, 3-11-78, p. 64). Later Ebersole said, "...perhaps about 12:30 (am) a large fragment of the occipital bone was received from Dallas and at Dr. Finck's request I X-rayed these (sic)...". As Lifton observed about Ebersole's HSCA enlightenment, "When Ebersole met with Art Smith on March 28, and of course after his HSCA interview, he said: 'The back portion of the head...the back part of the head, was reasonably intact.' Ebersole claimed that Dulaney had misquoted him. Smith asked: "That was a misquote?" Ebersole: "Yes, Misquoted. I, really, ah, I may have said that--what I meant was, the side." David Lifton had Dulaney read a verbatim transcript of the Ebersole interview. Dulaney again quoted Ebersole describing the head wound as "a very obvious horrible gaping wound at the back of the head..." (BE:546) (Emphasis added.) Ebersole's reliability has also been questioned as he also claimed that the neck wound upon arrival at Bethesda was sutured closed. Ebersole told this to both Dulaney and to Art Smith (BE:543).

If, as has been argued, the error rate in the determination of entrance from exit in single, perforating wounds is 37% among emergency physicians (Randall T. Clinicians' forensic interpretations of fatal gunshot wounds often miss the mark. JAMA. 1993; 269:2058- 2061), and, accepting for the sake of argument that the determining of the location of a skull defect is as troublesome as determining entrance from exit in perforating bullet wounds (it should not be, of course), the likelihood of error by 44 witnesses from two facilities is 1 divided by 2 to the 44th power, or 1 in 4,294,967,296. The likelihood that 44 of 44 erroneous witnesses would agree (excepting Giesecke and Salyer) among themselves to the same "wrong" location is considerably less than 1 divided by 2 to the 44th power. Critics of the Warren Commission's conclusions are chary to embrace such odds and are troubled that loyalists seem to be unaware of this problem.

http://www.assassinationweb.com/ag6.htm

Last edited by 7forever; 20-12-2011 at 08:55 PM.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 09:45 PM   #4665
adbasque
Senior Member
 
adbasque's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Underground with Mutants
Posts: 6,753
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamscope View Post
And they both corroborated a shot from the front-right by describing the splatter as being to the rear-left, which totally contradicts your next outright lie:
Who said the exit wound was at rear-left? Where did you come up with this one?

Every Doctor or witness they all confirmed the exit a a large portion was seen at the rear-right of JFK's head, come on, you're making it up again?

Where did you hear that one?


Quote:
Bullets don't work along logic. Particularly explosive / shattering bullets. This has been explained to you countless times from highly regarded sources, yet you still think you know better? As for your 40 witnesses, name each on of them and show how they are credible and qualified.
What is highly regarded sources, who's to say what is highly regarded?
This is nonsense, there's a lot of confusion out there they did masquerade the whole thing very well, and since when they don't work along logic, so the Logic works only when it suits you and when you need for your arguments? This is an absurd statement to make Dreamscope really.

No matter what bullets used, what matters, is this, an entry hole on the right forehead of JFK, and the exit wound was at the rear-back, I don't care if they shot him with scud the evidence speaks for itself.

What you are suggestion is a pure "Speculation" what kind of bullets they used, NO EVIDENCE and even if they could prove it was that kind of bullet it doesn't explain the entry point and the exit point and from the knoll angle it blows it out of the water.

I can't believe you said bullet don't go with logic lol
Read your statement once again and see how ridiculous it sounds

Quote:
Using fake autopsy pics and quotes from the Bethesda autopsy won't help you either.
As a matter of fact the witnesses who saw the body before it was moved they all claimed the entry point was on the right fron of his forehead!!
it's afterward that we had the hit on the temple which never took place.

And Nobody could hit from the knoll and yet the bullet will enter from the front of his forehead and exists at the rear-right. NOWAY.
That is LOGIC, the Law of physics.

[/QUOTE]
__________________
Knowledge requires wisdom
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 10:25 PM   #4666
dreamscope
Senior Member
 
dreamscope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: your papers, bitte
Posts: 2,603
Default Google '7forever jfk'...

Who is the greater fool: the fool, or the fool that follows?

A quick google search reveals 7f posts on no less than 40 DIFFERENT FORUMS...only stopped counting then cos I can't be bothered

And it's all the same stuff everywhere, with the same responses. Sounds like someone with an agenda to me, not someone seeking the truth. He must be paid well eh

Reminds me of this guy..8ace = 7forever

__________________
Knowing is not enough; we must act. Willing is not enough; we must try.
'Now there is one important thing about Spaceship Earth, and that is that it came without an instruction book'
'If you are going through hell, keep going'
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 10:27 PM   #4667
dreamscope
Senior Member
 
dreamscope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: your papers, bitte
Posts: 2,603
Default

Spot that nasty gun






__________________
Knowing is not enough; we must act. Willing is not enough; we must try.
'Now there is one important thing about Spaceship Earth, and that is that it came without an instruction book'
'If you are going through hell, keep going'
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 10:59 PM   #4668
adbasque
Senior Member
 
adbasque's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Underground with Mutants
Posts: 6,753
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamscope View Post
Who is the greater fool: the fool, or the fool that follows?

A quick google search reveals 7f posts on no less than 40 DIFFERENT FORUMS...only stopped counting then cos I can't be bothered

And it's all the same stuff everywhere, with the same responses. Sounds like someone with an agenda to me, not someone seeking the truth. He must be paid well eh

Reminds me of this guy..8ace = 7forever

Listen for the last time, stop using abusive language such as "Fool" and so on, stick to the arguments, I am not following anyone, I am stating my own observation and my own research, You're the one who's obsessed with Forever7 not me, I am doing my own research and following the "Logic" I don't care if it's Rothchild who's saying it, if it's logical it is logical and add to it the evidence and so on and so forth, if you have a personal problem with 7forever it's between you nothing to do with me, my friend I hope it's clear.

If he is a CIA agent, or disinfo agent or an agent of the pentagon I don't care, I am not really interested, like I said people followed this theory before 7Forever or me.

And from the clip I showed you if you claim you can't see the gun, it only means one thing, that you're not telling the truth, because it is shown clearly in his hand It didn't need enhancement, it didn't need a blow up it didn't even need a slow down of the film, it was the same on both the black and white film as well as the coloured version he received from Japan, after a computer analysis.

It is there, he had a gun in his hand he turned around, he shot blew his head off, turned back and and drove off.

And he turned twice the first time to locate where the president was sitting the second turn he positioned the gun aimed pulled the trigger boom the head blown off turned around and stepped on the gas, the reason the vehicle slowed right down.

Some people suggest he slowed down so the sniper could blow his head off?
Let me just prove to you, first of all a marksman doesn't need to have a stationary target to hit it, second why didn't he stop for the sniper when he hit him in the throat?
3rd he did turn around located the president's position, Mr Connally at that point leaned right back against his wife, whether he did it on purpose to clear the path to allow Greer to shoot is open to debate again, but a child could have pulled that one off.

The other shooters they were mostly there to create diversion, the driver could not shoot until the other shooters started firing from the knoll and the SDB.
After a sheer panic and confusion, he looked back saw the president got hit he knew it's the time to finish him off.

I don't know how much more evidence do you need, and you keep saying you're seeking the truth, it's unbelievable.

Every way you look at it Dreamscope, you will see it makes perfect sense,
Logic
Physic
Common sense
Plus the angles the entry point and the exit point, + the gun in his hand, and the driver turned and positioned himself to shoot, he only took off after he shot him.

Another thing to consider, I know you're saying Forever7 is an agent, what is he trying to hide?
If he was an agent who's trying to hide something, wouldn't he be pushing the other two theories instead? Don't you think?

I'll tell you why, Because if for instance it is someone like Files who did deliver the shot.
What are the chances of investigating him, and going up the chain of command?
He worked for the mafia, you will soon hit a dead end, won't you?
If however the driver and a personal security and driver of the president, it can only mean that LBJ and Hoover and others closer to the president could have pulled it, so why would he be pushing down something that would expose the entire government if he was an agent as you're claiming?

It doesn't make any sense whatsoever, so try and refute his arguments instead of the character assassination, he is posting on many different forums so what??
HE wants to expose the real killer how else would you do it?
So David Icke who does talks around the world has an agenda too?
Ian Crane has an agenda
Andy Thomas
And many others, I do the same I post on many different forums and websites and subscribed to various news letters from different blogs, websites, forums...

I believe we ought to act as adults responsibly and not like young children.
__________________
Knowledge requires wisdom

Last edited by adbasque; 20-12-2011 at 11:01 PM.
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 11:05 PM   #4669
dreamscope
Senior Member
 
dreamscope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: your papers, bitte
Posts: 2,603
Default

adbasque...quote which part of my post is addressed to you, specifically.

Anyone would think you're paranoid. Or is there some other reason you have for seeking out my posts alone for your attention?
__________________
Knowing is not enough; we must act. Willing is not enough; we must try.
'Now there is one important thing about Spaceship Earth, and that is that it came without an instruction book'
'If you are going through hell, keep going'
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 11:07 PM   #4670
adbasque
Senior Member
 
adbasque's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Underground with Mutants
Posts: 6,753
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamscope View Post
adbasque...quote which part of my post is addressed to you, specifically.

Anyone would think you're paranoid. Or is there some other reason you have for seeking out my posts alone for your attention?

I didn't say it was addressed to me, but this is a forum, I speak my truth.
If you wish we ignore each other, that's fine by me.
__________________
Knowledge requires wisdom
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 11:08 PM   #4671
dreamscope
Senior Member
 
dreamscope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: your papers, bitte
Posts: 2,603
Default

As for the term 'fool', if you find this offensive then that's your problem and not mine.

Would you be less offended by 'misguided person'?
__________________
Knowing is not enough; we must act. Willing is not enough; we must try.
'Now there is one important thing about Spaceship Earth, and that is that it came without an instruction book'
'If you are going through hell, keep going'
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 11:30 PM   #4672
7forever
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamscope View Post
Spot that nasty gun

/img851/4233/frame315.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
SPOT THE BLEACHED GUN.

The bleached gun is in frame 319, and most relevantly not in frames 310-318, which show the fake reflection.

Repeat your lies as much as you like, but it won't change the fact that Greer shot jfk.


7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 11:32 PM   #4673
7forever
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobster View Post
thats a reflection on the dashboard!! surely you cant look at anything and not know what a reflection is?!
Your question or concerns have nothing to do with him shooting jfk, as the films clearly prove that his arm movements and the obvious fakery to hide those movements were responsible for the President being shot. A crime does not have to make sense for it to be true. It's true and factual because three films prove that it's true.

Greer performed exactly like someone who shot a man because he passed the gun, then turned the first time to see where his target was, turned back forward, and then quickly turned back a second time to shoot the wounded President. Greer's actions were indefensible and completely prove he was jfk's real assassin.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 11:34 PM   #4674
bobster
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,673
Default

So why did you deny there was any kind of damage to his head?
bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 11:37 PM   #4675
7forever
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobster View Post
So why did you deny there was any kind of damage to his head?
I didn't. He had gaping exit on his rear skull caused by a point blank range shot from a HV handgun.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #4676
bobster
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,673
Default

Yes you did, you then chose not to reply

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....postcount=4634
bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 12:05 AM   #4677
adbasque
Senior Member
 
adbasque's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Underground with Mutants
Posts: 6,753
Smile I hope we can put it to bed now

Read this please

Quote:
This is a special photo of JFK and Jaqueline from happy days in their life. I registered as a Democrat to vote for John Kennedy. I cried as I drove home from Cabrillo Junior College (Santa Cruz County) that closed after the announcement was made about his assassination on Nov. 22, 1963, In 1992 I found out who really killed him and your time will be well spent as you read all fully documented proof I have found that the limousine driver, William Greer, actually fired the fatal shot that day. I even have a special section of "additional confirmations" coroborating the fact that Greer did, in fact, shoot Kennedy.
Quote:
Overhead view of the Presidential limousine, Nov. 22, 1963

We know from frame 312 of the Zapruder film that just after President Kennedy had been hit in the throat he turned at the last second to his left almost facing Jackie. which exposed his right temple to the front of the car. Statements made by seven different Parkland Hospital doctors including Dr. Robert N. McClelland, Dr. Paul Peters and Dr. Charles A. Crenshaw indicate that the original appearance of the wound to Kennedy’s head was a large gaping entry wound to his right temple (left as you face him) and a much larger exit wound in the right rear of his head. A right side head wound is indicated in the statements of Doctors Malcom Perry, Charles Baxter, Robert N. McClelland, William Kemp Clark and M.T. Jenkins, found at this link: http://www.jfklancer.com/3Patients.html


In this overhead view of the limousine and its occupants, the trajectory of a bullet that would cause this kind of wound has been traced backwards to the point of origin, which is the right shoulder of William Greer, the limousine driver. It should also be noted that Dr. McClelland also made testimony to the Warren Commission that the head wound could have been caused by "a handgun fired at close range." Ref: Conspiracy of Silence, Dr. Charles A. Crenshaw, High Treason, Robert J. Groden and Harrison E. Livingstone, and Murder from Within, Fred Newcomb and Perry Adams.


JPG scan of personal note from Charles Crenshaw dated 1-26-94



Letter from David Naro to Dr. Cyril Wecht


Quote:
[COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]In Dallas the wound at the back of Kennedy’s head was an exit wound. The direction of the bullet reversed when he was at Bethesda Naval Hospital getting the "official autopsy."[/COLOR]
Cover of the Globe, issue of March 17, 1992


On January 29, 1992, I succeeded in getting a letter to the editor published in the San Luis Obispo Telegram-Tribune with the headline "Zapruder Film Shows the Ugly truth about Dallas".


The same letter was published in our local weekly paper, "The New Times," under the headline, "The Limo Diver Did It." I wrote these letters to the editor based upon my initial viewing of the research video, "Dallas Revisited" done for some local researchers by South Bay Video Productions, right here in San Luis Obispo, CA., where I live. Shortly after these letters were published, a writer for the Globe, Paul Bannister, contacted me and interviewed me. I showed him my copy of "Dallas Revisited" and some stills I made of frames 312 and 313 of the Zapruder film from a high quality broadcast video. Paul combined my information with work by fellow reporter Bob Boyd who accessed some Dallas Police Dept. files and the article was written. Before publication, The Globe called me from Florida to make sure William Greer was dead.


I checked with my local sources and was able to assure the Globe publishers that Greer had died of stomach cancer. After the Globe appeared on every newstand in America, I got phone calls from all over the country from people that agreed with me! The most important call came from Maine from one Tyler Newcomb, a musician, who gave me the phone number of his father, Fred Newcomb, who with fellow researcher Perry Adams of Santa Barbara, wrote the still unpublished book "Murder From Within," which has a 1975 Copyright. I interviewed Fred for over 3 hours on March 12, 1992 and taped the interview. This was simultaneous with the March 17, 1992 Globe article. Fred commented to me that publishers would not publish the book "because they are scared." I saw the actual self-published edition and it bristles with documentation.

Fred had such a compelling book because he went to Dallas in 1968 when witness memories were still fresh. I will publish on this web page a detailed narrative of much little-known information that will make the case for Greer shooting JFK in a way that as not been previously accomplished. I want to mention here that this is the second time I have had this Globe cover scanned. You see, the first time I had it done, the feds hacked my web tv scrapbook and removed this and a scan of a OP-ED piece that I had published 4-18-92 in the same Telegram-Tribune with the headline "Many People Believe JFK’s Killer Was In The Car."


Quote:
Quote:
I would have to say that the phone call I got from Tyler gave me the "keys to the magic door" (as one friend put it) in researching the real truth of what happened in the 11-22-63 JFK assassination because his father, Fred, went to Dallas in 1968 and talked to witnesses while their memories were still fresh.




Witnesses make the case for the Limousine Driver shooting JFK!


On 3-12-92 I interviewed one Fred Newcomb, who researched, along with co-author Perry Adams, a book entitled "Murder from Within," 1975 derived from original research done in Dallas in 1968 when the memories of witnesses were still fresh.

Mr. Newcomb felt his book made the case for the limousine driver shooting JFK so well that he sent copies of the book to the 1975 Congress and Senate because he felt he would be guilty of "obstruction of justtice" if he did not do so.
These are the witnesses whose statement to Mr. Newcomb and sometimes the Warren commission included the words "in the car."

1. Mary Moorman - school teacher standing next to Jean Hill. She said she saw Greer shooting back but thought he was shooting back at the assassin. SOURCE: Warren Commission and taped interview by Fred Newcomb.

2. Jean Hill - Jean Hill saw what happened too, but when she tried to bring up the subject of a gun being fired in the car, Senator Arlen Spector (a 33rd degree Mason) would change the subject or say "it's time for a cup of coffee."

3. Austin P. Miller - Texas Louisiana Freight Bureau, who stood on the railway overpass overlooking Elm Street was asked by Arlen Spector where the shots came from: His reply was "from right there in the car." Senator Spector just went on to the next question, never asking Miller any specifics. From: Warren Report, New York Times edition, p. 82.

4. Clinton J. Hill. Jacqueline Kennedy's bodyguard reports in Vol. II, pp 138-139 of the Warren Commission Volumes: "I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, and ran to the presidential limousine. Just as I reached it, there was another sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object...it seemed to have some type of echo."

5. Hugh Betzner - Had picture published in Life magazine and was standing right next to the drivers side of the motorcade: He saw a gun in the hand of one of the secret service agents and heard a sound "like firecrackers going off in the car."Link to Betzner’s official statement: http://www.jfk-online.com/betzner.html Source: taped interview with Fred Newcomb.
6. Senator Ralph Yarborough - 3rd car back "Smelled gunpowder in the car." (statement made to press but not to Warren Commission) He was challenged by Newcomb on the phone and he then said "I must have smelled it coming down from the book depository"
Quote:

Nose witnesses


It is reasonable to assume that if a gun were fired in the limousine, then there would be the smell of gunsmoke. There was and Mr. Newcomb located 6 nose witnesses:

1.Senator Ralph Yarborough

2. Patrolman Joe W. Smith

3. Congressman Ray Roberts

4. Thomas C. Clifford

5. Elizabeth Cabell, wife of Dallas Mayor.

6. Robert W. Jackson

Ed. Note: Elizabeth Cabell was the wife of Earle Cabell, mayor of Dallas. His brother, Charles was fired by JFK for his failure in the Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba. She
Timeline - JFK Assassination, Nov 22, 1963
[/COLOR]

Quote:

Greer and Kellerman



William Greer, the driver of JFK's limousine, and Roy Kellerman, the Secret Service agent who was in the front passenger seat, controlled everything that happened at Parkland Hospital in Dallas while the presidents body was there. They stood next to the doctors trying to save JFK's life, telling them "what happened." It was Roy Kellerman that placed the bullet on the stretcher that matched the ammunition used by the Manlicher Carcano rifle that was placed in the Oswald-patsie snipers nest. {ED Note: The Manlicer Carcano rifle abounded in Illuminati symbolism because it costs $23.00 and recycles in 2.3 seconds - "23" is one of their Big Time numbers.**This planted "stretcher bullet" was necessary to corroborate the hole in Kennedy's back that was put there by an cabal operative to further convince us that he was shot from the rear. When Roy Kellerman was asked about this bullet, he replied: "it probably worked itself out during cardiac massage." {ED Note - bullets cannot work themselves out because the inflammation process would hold them in.** Newcomb found out from his research that within 48 hours of the assassination before Oswald was arrested, the FBI questioned both Greer and Kellerman, treating them like suspects. Kellermans statements to the FBI, found in the National Archives by Newcomb, all support JFK being shot from the rear. His statement was that President said "'my God, I'm hit,' and then reaches around and grabs his back." Anyone who has seen the Zapruder film knows that Kennedy first grabs his throat and then is slammed violently backward by a shot from the front. i.e. Kellerman is lying through his teeth to save his butt!
If you want to read more follow this link

http://community-2.webtv.net/Larry76...0FF/page4.html
__________________
Knowledge requires wisdom

Last edited by adbasque; 21-12-2011 at 12:12 AM.
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 12:51 AM   #4678
adbasque
Senior Member
 
adbasque's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Underground with Mutants
Posts: 6,753
Post JFK at Parkland Hospital

The testimonies of the three physicians.

Quote:
Later that day, several attending physicians filed reports. The following identifies these physicians and gives the gist of their reports:


Charles J Carrico - Dr. Carrico was the first physician to see the President. A 1961 graduate of Southwestern Medical School, he is 28 and a resident in surgery at Parkland.

He reported that when the patient entered the emergency room on an ambulance carriage he had slow agonal respiratory efforts and occasional cardiac beats detectable by auscultation.


Two external wounds were noted; one a small wound of the anterior neck in the lower one third. The other wound had caused avulsion of the occipitoparietal calvarium and shredded brain tissue was present with profuse oozing.

No pulse or blood pressure were present. Pupils were bilaterally dilated and fixed. A cuffed endotracheal tube was inserted through the laryngoscope. A ragged wound of the trachea was seen immediately below the larynx. The tube was advanced past the laceration and the cuff inflated.


Respiration was instituted using a respirator assistor on automatic cycling. Concurrently, an intravenous infusion of lactated Ringer's solution was begun via catheter placed in the right leg.


Blood was drawn for typing and crossmatching. Type 0 Rh negative blood was obtained immediately.

In view of the tracheal injury and diminished breath sounds in the right chest, tracheostomy was performed by Dr. Malcolm 0. Perry and bilateral chest tubes inserted.

A second intravenous infusion was begun in the left arm. In addition, Dr. M. T. Jenkins began respiration with the anesthesia machine, cardiac monitor and stimulator attached. Solu-Cortef (300 mg.) was given intravenously. Despite those measures, blood pressure never returned. Only brief electrocardiographic evidence of cardiac activity was obtained.

Malcolm 0. Perry - Dr. Perry is an assistant professor of surgery at Southwestern Medical School from which he received his degree in 1955. He was 34 years old and was certified by the American Board of Surgery in 1963.

At the time of initial examination of the President, Dr. Perry has stated, the patient was noted to be nonresponsive . His eyes were deviated and the pupils dilated.

A considerable quantity of blood was noted on the patient, the carriage, and the floor. A small wound was noted in the midline of the neck in the lower third anteriorly.

It was exuding blood slowly. A large wound of the right posterior cranium was noted, exposing severely lacerated brain. Brain tissue was noted in the blood at the head of the carriage.

Pulse or heart beat were not detectable but slow spasmodic respiration was noted. An endotracheal tube was in place and respiration was being controlled. An intravenous infusion was being placed in the leg. While additional venesections were done to administer fluids and blood, a tracheostomy was effected.


A right lateral injury to the trachea was noted. The cuffed tracheostomy tube was put in place as the endotracheal tube was withdrawn and respirations continued. Closed chest cardiac massage was instituted after placement of sealed-drainage chest tubes, but without benefit.


When electrocardiogram evaluation revealed that no detectable electrical activity existed in the heart, resuscitative attempts were abandoned. The team of physicians determined that the patient had expired.

Charles R. Baxter - Dr. Baxter is an assistant professor of surgery at Southwestern Medical School where he first arrived as a medical student in 1950. Except for two years away in the Army he has been at Southwestern and Parkland ever since, moving up from student to intern to resident to faculty member. He is 34 and was certified by the American Board of Surgery in 1963.

Recalling his attendance to President Kennedy, he says he learned at approximately 12 :35 that the President was on the way to the emergency room and that he had been shot.


When Dr. Baxter arrived in the emergency room, he found an endotracheal tube in place and respirations being assisted. A left chest tube was being inserted and cut-downs were functioning in one leg and in the left arm. The President had a wound in the midline of the neck. On first observation of the other wounds, portions of the right temporal and occipital bones were missing and some of the brain was lying on the table. The rest of the brain was extensively macerated and contused. The pupils were fixed and deviated laterally and were dilated. No pulse was detectable and ineffectual respirations were being assisted. A tracheostomy was performed by Dr. Perry and Dr. Baxter and a chest tube was inserted into the right chest (second interspace anteriorly). Meanwhile one pint of O negative blood was administered without response. When all of these measures were complete, no heart beat could be detected. Closed chest massage was performed until a cardioscope could be attached.

Brief cardiac activity was obtained followed by no activity. Due to the extensive and irreparable brain damage which existed and since there were no signs of life, no further attempts were made at resuscitation.

Robert N. McClelland - Dr. McClelland, 34, assistant professor of surgery at Southwestern Medical School, is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston. He has served with the Air Force in Germany and was certified by the American Board of Surgery in 1963.

Regarding the assassination of President Kennedy, Dr. McClelland says that at approximately 12:35 p.m. he was called from the second floor of the hospital to the emergency room. When he arrived, President Kennedy was being attended by Drs. Perry, Baxter, Carrico, and Ronald Jones, chief resident in surgery.


The President was at that time comatose from a massive gunshot wound of the head with a fragment wound of the trachea. An endotracheal tube had been placed and assisted respiration started by Dr. Carrico who was on duty in the emergency room when the President arrived. Drs. Perry, Baxter, and McClelland performed a tracheostomy for respiratory distress and tracheal injury.

Dr. Jones and Dr. Paul Peters, assistant professor of surgery, ; inserted bilateral anterior chest tubes for pneumothoraces secondary to the tracheo-mediastinal injury. Dr. Jones and assistants had started three cutdowns, giving blood and fluids immediately.

In spite of this, the President was pronounced dead at 1:00 p.m. by Dr. Clark, the neurosurgeon, who arrived immediately after Dr. McClelland. The cause of death, according to Dr. McClelland was the massive head and brain injury from a gunshot wound of the right side of the head. The President was pronounced dead after external cardiac massage failed and electrocardiographic activity was gone.
Quote:
Fouad A, Bashour - Dr. Bashour received his medical education at the University of Beirut School of Medicine in Lebanon. He is 39 and an associate professor of medicine in cardiology at Southwestern Medical School.

At 12 :50 p.m. Dr. Bashour was called from the first floor of the hospital and told that President Kennedy had been shot. He and Dr. Donald Seldin, professor and chairman of the Department of Internal Medicine, went to the emergency room. Upon examination, they found that the President had no pulsations, no heart beats, no blood pressure. The oscilloscope showed a complete standstill. The President was declared dead at 1:00 p.m.

Quote:


William Kemp Clark - Dr. Clark is associate professor and chairman of the Division of Neurosurgery at Southwestern Medical School. The 38-year-old physician has done research on head injuries and has been at Southwestern since 1956.

He reports this account of the President's treatment:

The President arrived at the emergency room entrance in the back seat of his limousine. Governor Connally of Texas was also in this car. The first physician to see the President was Dr. Carrico.

Dr. Carrico noted the President to have slow, agonal respiratory efforts. He could hear a heart beat but found no pulse or blood pressure. Two external wounds, one in the lower third of the anterior neck, the other in the occipital region of the skull, were noted. Through the head wound, blood and brain were extruding. Dr. Carrico inserted a cuffed endotracheal tube and while doing so, he noted a ragged wound of the trachea immediately below the larynx.

At this time, Drs. Perry, Baxter, and Jones arrived. Immediately thereafter, Dr. Jenkins and Drs. A. H. Giesecke, Jr., and Jackie H. Hunt, two other staff anesthesiologists, arrived. The endotracheal tube had been connected to a respirator to assist the President's breathing. An anesthesia machine was substituted for this by Dr. Jenkins. Only 100 per cent oxygen was administered.

A cutdown was performed in the right ankle, and a polyethylene catheter inserted in the vein. An infusion of lactated Ringer's solution was begun. Blood was drawn for typing and crossmatching, but unmatched type O Rh negative blood was immediately obtained and begun. Hydrocortisone (300 mg.) was added to the intravenous fluids.

Dr. McClelland arrived to help in the President's care. Drs. Perry, Baxter, and McClelland did a tracheostomy. Considerable quantities of blood were present in the President's oral pharynx. At this time, Dr. Peters and Dr. Clark arrived.

Dr. Clark noted that the President had bled profusely from the back of the head. There was a large (3 by 3 cm.) amount of cerebral tissue present on the cart. There was a smaller amount of cerebellar tissue present also.

The tracheostomy was completed and the endotracheal tube was withdrawn. Suction was used to remove blood in the oral pharynx. A nasogastric tube was passed into the stomach.

Because of the likelihood of mediastinal injury, anterior chest tubes were placed in both pleural spaces. These were connected to sealed underwater drainage.

Neurological examination revealed the President's pupils to be widely dilated and fixed to light. His eyes were divergent, being deviated outward; a skew deviation from the horizontal was present. No deep tendon reflexes or spontaneous movements were found.

When Dr. Clark noted that there was no carotid pulse, he began closed chest massage. A pulse was obtained at the carotid and femoral levels.

Dr. Perry then took over the cardiac massage so that Dr. Clark could evaluate the head wound.

There was a large wound beginning in the right occiput extending into the parietal region. Much of the right posterior skull, at brief examination, appeared gone.

The previously described extruding brain was present. Profuse bleeding had occurred and 1500 cc. of blood was estimated to be on the drapes and floor of the emergency operating room. Both cerebral and cerebellar tissue were extruding from the wound.

By this time an electrocardiograph was hooked up. There was brief electrical activity of the heart which soon stopped.

The President was pronounced dead at 1:00 p.m. by Dr. Clark.

Quote:
M. T. Jenkins - Dr. Jenkins is professor and chairman of the Department of Anesthesiology at Southwestern Medical School. He is 46, a graduate of the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, and was certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology in 1952. During World War II he served in the Navy as a lieutenant commander.

When Dr. Jenkins was notified that the President was being brought to the emergency room at Parkland, he dispatched Drs. Giesecke and Hunt with an anesthesia machine and resuscitative equipment to the major surgical emergency room area.


He ran downstairs to find upon his arrival in the emergency operating room that Dr. Carrico had begun resuscitative efforts by introducing an orotracheal tube, connecting it for controlled ventilation to a Bennett intermittent positive pressure breathing apparatus. Drs. Baxter, Perry, and McClelland arrived at the same time and began a tracheostomy and started the insertion of a right chest tube, since there was also obvious tracheal and chest damage.


Drs. Peters and Clark arrived simultaneously and immediately thereafter assisted respectively with the insertion of the right chest tube and with manual closed chest cardiac compression to assure circulation. Dr. Jenkins believes it evidence of the clear thinking of the resuscitative team that the patient received 300 mg. hydrocortisone intravenously in the first few minutes.

For better control of artificial ventilation, Dr. Jenkins exchanged the intermittent positive pressure breathing apparatus for an anesthesia machine and continued artificial ventilation. Dr. Gene Akin, a resident in anesthesiology, and Dr. Giesecke connected a cardioscope to determine cardiac activity.

During the progress of these activities, the emergency room cart was elevated at the feet in order to provide a Trendelenburg position, a venous cutdown was performed on the right saphenous vein and additional fluids were begun in a vein in the left forearm while blood was ordered from the blood bank.

All of these activities were completed by approximately 12:50 at which time external cardiac massage was still being carried out effectively by Dr. Clark as judged by a palpable peripheral pulse. Despite these measures there was only brief electrocardiographic evidence of cardiac activity.

These described resuscitative activities were indicated as of first importance, and after they were carried out, attention was turned to other evidences of injury.

There was a great laceration on the right side of the head (temporal and occipital), causing a great defect in the skull plate so that there was herniation and laceration of great areas of the brain, even to the extent that part of the right cerebellum had protruded from the wound. There were also fragmented sections of brain on the drapes of the emergency room cart.

With the institution of adequate cardiac compression, there was a great flow of blood from the cranial cavity, indicating that there was much vascular damage as well as brain tissue damage. President Kennedy was pronounced dead at 1 p.m.

It is Dr. Jenkins' personal feeling that all methods of resuscitation were instituted expeditiously and efficiently. However, he says, the cranial and intracranial damage was of such magnitude as to cause irreversible damage.

http://www.jfklancer.com/3Patients.html

__________________
Knowledge requires wisdom
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 01:00 AM   #4679
adbasque
Senior Member
 
adbasque's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Underground with Mutants
Posts: 6,753
Smile One other witness

One other witness

Quote:
I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pull out what looked like a rifle
http://www.jfk-online.com/betzner.html
__________________
Knowledge requires wisdom
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 03:02 AM   #4680
adbasque
Senior Member
 
adbasque's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Underground with Mutants
Posts: 6,753
Default The JFK's head exit wound

This is the head exit wound

Quote:
groundbreaking interviews with autopsy participants conducted by David Lifton for his 1981 book Best Evidence; which alleged deception in Kennedy's autopsy including alteration of the body itself.



http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/inde..._Assassination
__________________
Knowledge requires wisdom

Last edited by adbasque; 21-12-2011 at 03:03 AM.
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
jfk, ritual murder

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:39 AM.