Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient History / Forbidden Knowledge / History Rewritten
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 19-10-2009, 09:12 PM   #81
herushura
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aejor_mn View Post

told us about Atlas ca.750.bC and that Japetus and Clymene were his parents of Oceanus and Tethys.
interesting, as i was study Japetus.
It is also the same name as Jepeth Son of Noah"

Japetus is the Son of Uranus whom i equated with Anu / thus be equating Japetus with the son of Noah - Then Anu would also equate with Noah.

I have also equated Japetus with Abel.

It unknown what Japetus means, but from i look at it, Japetus means "Father Ya" and Abel possibly means "Father EL". - i also equated Japetus with Enlil / Enki with Oceanos.

ocean/cain/enki/ankh are all the same.

Anu = Noah = Uranos = Adam?
Enki = Cain = Oceanos = Kronos? = Ham (amon?) = agenor = Prometheus
Enlil = Abel = Japetus = Jepeth (Ya'Ptah?) = belus

Prometheus(his father) Warned Deucalion
Enki Warned Atrahasis

Prometheus is similer to Methuselah

Atrahasis/Ziusudra.

Atra/Atlas - Since Atlas was Atlantis first king, Atlantis was named after Atlas. I have read about the interchangeability from the Suzar books of M and N. Edan > Edam > Adam / Lamech > Lanoch(Enki),
Nod > Mot > Meth (Prometheus/Epimethueus/Methuselah)

"the storm had swept...for seven days and seven nights" — Ziusudra 203
"For seven days and seven nights came the storm" — Atrahasis III,iv, 24
"Six days and seven nights the wind and storm" — Gilgamesh XI, 127
"rain fell upon the earth forty days and forty nights" — Genesis 7:12
"He offered a sacrifice" — Atrahasis III,v, 31
"And offered a sacrifice" — Gilgamesh XI, 155
"offered burnt offerings on the altar" — Genesis 8:20
"built an altar and sacrificed to the gods" — Berossus.
"The gods smelled the savor" — Atrahasis III,v,34
"The gods smelled the sweet savor" — Gilgamesh XI, 160
"And the Lord smelled the sweet savor..." — Genesis 8:21
herushura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 12:34 AM   #82
aejor_mn

According to the bible 8 people left the Ark which resembles the 8 people of the Egyptian Ogdoad myth who were portrayed as frogs and snakes which also relates to the waters of Nun (Oceanus).

Noah _Shem__Cham__ Jahpeth___ and their 4 wives.
Nu___Huh___Kuk____Amun___(Naunet,Hauhet,Kauket,Ama unet)

Generaly, the Ogdoad was worshipped in Hermopolis from the 3rd dynasty around 2700.bC where both pantheons populated the world after the flood.
This also indicates that the flood was prior to 2700.bC which is also around the time of Gilgamesh and the city of Nippur. It also supports evidence of Pharaoh Djoser being around this time with Joseph given his proximity to the flood after Abraham.

It is also quite ironic how close the Biblical names are to the Egyptian names, though the names appear not to be in order.
We know Nun is the primordial waters where all Gods and Creation came from the primeval mound (Tatenen/Atlantic/Eden) of the waters (Oceanus), and that Amun is really Ja Mn, so Amun should be after Nun,which says that Jahpeth should be Noah's first son and not Shem.

Japet, who is Father, as his name implies,and also being from the primordial waters of Nun like the Greek Japetus of Oceanus, gave birth to western Africa and Europe who also developed into the Mediterranean cultures as the name of His son Javan suggests for those of the islands of the gentiles (mediterranean)

Cham(Kam) or Kuk should relate to the Egyptians calling themselves Khem and that the Chanannites are descended from Egypt. Notice that Chams sons are Chus like Cush for the Sudan (sidon), Mesram which also means Egypt (mesraim),phuth like Pharaoh and Amorrite (amonnite) and Aradian (arabian) or even Hevilah that are all names associated to eastern Africa. Chanaan being a son of Cham.

The Shemites or sons of Shem would then be the ones who evolved into Hebrews,Babylonians,Arabians and Sumerians as the Shemitic or Semitic ones which also relates to HuH as in Hittites,Hyksos,Hattites,Hurrians,Hindus, etc, or the lands of Shenaar. The letter H is evident in HavilaH for Eden and also in Shems sons,arpHaxad,sHale,Heber,pHaleg,rHeu,sHarug,nacHo r,tHare,abraHam and isHmael. Note that ya-H-owe-H cHanged abrams name to abraHam and we can probably even include the cHinese. This change of Abram's name should tell us that Abram is not originaly from the land where the letter H was added.

The cultures merging in the levant and basing their capitol at Sidon,Byblos and Tyre would become the Phoenicians.

From what we can see from the Ogdoad and Noah, but most importantly Japeth, is an origination of people coming from the island of Atlantis in the Atlantic Ocean or the realms of Nun and Oceanus that populated the western shores of Europe and Africa, then proceeded eastward where they would again meet at the "cafe mediterranean" in the Levant from Egypt and Europe, then head on to mesopotamia and the orient or indonesian territories.

Then again, a fishman appeared "to" the Sumerians and not them to the Fishman Oannes and further evidence that the hebrews were stealing the histories of Egyptians for their "clever black book" with unknown Pharaohs and the "Hidden One" for their "HusH" keep quiet with your forked tongues and cunningformed letters cultures. So it is that they are the children of Babel's On.

And Alexander wanted to sHut the gates of sHeol.

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Website; https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/
aejor_mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 01:06 AM   #83
aejor_mn

From AR Forums; http://www.atlantisrising.com/index.shtml

member; Atalante
posted 10-20-2009 12:50 PM

Quote:
Riven,

In studying the name Atlantis -

I presume the L "should" change an r in hieroglyphics. (As you imply above, because hieroglyphics had no letter for L.)

A century before Plato, Herodotus faced this same issue when he said the Atarantes and Atalantes tribes lived either side-by-side, or else together. Obviously the Egyptians could not use the "L' word, Atalantes, as a pronunciation for any hieroglyphic word, when they gave information to Herodotus.

Therefore the underlying Egyptian word, based on Okkham's razor, was properly "Atarantes'. (And Herodotus was willing to give his readers a spinoff word Atalantes.)

I know you like king Menes.
And I know you like the early plaques of Egypt.

Therefore a significant detail which should be discussed here is the famous ivory label, attributed to Menes, which says Menes traveled west to the farthest sunset land and died there. But his soldiers returned home and built a cenotaph for king Menes (a memorial shrine without the remains of his body), because his body was still in that far western land, which was called Urani (on the ivory label attributed to Menes).

That whole story about "soldiers of Menes creating a memorial cenotaph without a corpse/mummy" sounds to me like it originated in the era when Meshwesh soldiers migrated eastward and gained control of Egypt.

But regardless of how the story originated,
hierogyphic HAt urani -- would logically represent the HAt-uran(tes) tribe in the writings of Herodotus.

HAt TA nt could be the the "FOREMOST (tutelary deity) in the LAND of NEITH". Of course the Carthegians called this goddess Tanit (as in TA-nt).

But I am curious. What does urani mean in hieroglyphic language?

Critas and Solon could be reading those letters in reverse order when they used the Greek word Evenor to represent hieroglyphic "urani".

Thank you for bringing that remarkable account to my attention Atalante. I wasn't aware of the Urani story for Menes and I feel as excited as Socrates when he heard the Atlantis legend!

I believe we are on the right track with Menes and the first dynasty kings which also adds support to my generational theory. The advantage is also that Menes can go anywhere from 3100-3400.bC and identifies with Narmer,Aha,Neith and the titular of the God Min.

I've been meaning to do an indepth study on Menes since I realized his connections to Atlas as enduring,established and foremost king.

It didn't cross my mind before, nor the many times we look at those old first dynasty labels and the seated lion stares right at us!

Here are some label drawings that you can study in the meantime that show the forefront of the lion on them in Francesco Raphaeles website.

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/francescoraf/hesyra/2aha.htm

The lion glyph also applies to Narmer and kings following Menes.

No doubt that HAt is why the Greeks called it Atlantis from the Egyptians which I notice because of the nome Athribis and it's transliteration in Egyptian.

I'm guessing that the forefront lion glyphs applies to the term HAt.ja for ruler which also applies to Atlas.

It's exciting because we have evidence of why they called the mountain around Lake Tritonis Atlas mountain and a link for Egypts settlement from the lands of Atlantis Island and your remarkable indication of Urani and Menes' voyage there.

As you also suggested Atalante, Urani stands as a placement for Euanor / Evanor and even perhaps as Evanor resulting in the myth of Uranus that might have evolved into Neptune or Poseidon.

Also, like we notice Atalantes and Atarantes, the kings after Menes were Djet and Djer.

It all gets more strange when we compare Menes with Narmer as some scholars still debate over and our thoughts of the Narmer Palette with the 10 fallen kings.

This palette is a "commerative" memory with a procession that evidences the large libyan district of Maerea or Maerotis (not sure of the correct spelling at present), which the Libyan Tehenu palette also displays the nome glyphs.

Some think that Narmer/Menes may have found the district in this state of despair rather than an actual battle, which is even more astonishing when we suggest that the glyph on the bottom with a bull ruining a walled city was the result...

of the great flood and earthquake described by Critias and Plato.

The Hathor bulls on top of the palette would also indicate this as I suggested that Hathor worship was the result of this great flood and also attributed to the Nile flooding.

What we have then is a funeral procession which is why the king is bare footed and we also notice the Double falcons on the flagstaffs.

This might also explain why the heads were in between the legs of the 10 headless victims and why they also have crowns on their heads as a sign of a great tragedy that befell them.

Sort of like soldiers or sailors holding their hats to their chests in memory.

I also believe that Menes was Oannes who appeared to the Sumerians as the "ManFish" where I we can see and understand how "nes" is common to both and that it was also translated by Manetho into "las" like Atlas.

Narmer/Menes also used a fish symbol and he named Mennefer for Memphis which also means Manfish.

Why would Menes equate himself with Manfish?

Sounds like something to do with Neptune's realms of Oceanus and Nun and their lost home, Atlantis.

There is also staff symbols with two prongs in some of those labels and ships of course!

Menes also equates to Mneseus which also equates to the Mnoans.

Seems that Menes had a very large realm.

One last note, and my apologies for ranting on from my excitement, but king Den also opened a lake and named it Swt-NTjerw - which is also close to HAt NT iw.

Mission Menes!

Thanks Atalante.

P.S.
One of Menes' tombs also had 7 young lions buried in it.

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Old 21-10-2009, 01:08 PM   #84
herushura
Banned

1.Nun / Heh / kuk / Amon God (Monopolized)
|
2.Atum Adam
|
3.Shu Seth
|
4.Nut Enosh
|
5.Osiris/Seth/HorusE Cainan/Mahalealel/Jared
|
6.Anubis/HorusY Enoch/Methuselah
|
7.Hapy/Imsety/Duamutef/Qebehsenuef Noah/Shem/Ham/Japeth
Really Hapy/Imsety/Duamutef/Qebehsenuef are the same as Nun/heh/kuk/Amon

1. Atum Arpaxad

Last edited by herushura; 21-10-2009 at 04:01 PM.
herushura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 02:47 AM   #85
aejor_mn

Default Atlantis discovered in Egyptian label of Menes

The story about Urani is based on L.A.Waddells interpretation of an ivory label from a tomb of Menes in Abydos. Waddell’s thesis is that Menes was the son of Sargon the Great and Narmer the son of Menes and that the Egyptians came from Sumeria.
This was published around 1930.

Waddell interprets the forepart of a lion as "the western lands", which would seem logical since Africa is the lions land and west of Sumeria, but not actually as Waddell relates for his Sumerian preference, which in Egyptian actually means "front" or "foremost".

The Aha 1 label in Francesco Raphaels website shows the lion in front of a bird over a sideways u shaped rope with loops on the ends over a stair.

The bird can be “a”(hawk or falcon) or “w”(chick) or “ur” as a swallow.
The rope is Th or Tj.
The stair may be rw since rwd is a stairway in Egyptian.
HAt - (a or w or ur)- tj-rw
rwd = stairway
The bird as drawn is unlikely to be a chick so we'll rule out the w.

This should then spell something like;
HAt a Tj rw, HAt a Th rw, or HAt ur Tj rw and HAt ur Th rw
So we have words like hatatejaru, hatatheru, haturtejaru and haturtheru in Aha 1's label.

The Urani story, comes from the Aha 3 label in Francesco's website which now shows a Lion, an x in a balloon shape, and the rope over the stair.

x in a balloon should be the same as the x in a circle for city or niwt in Egyptian.
Then we would have; HAt niwt tj rw, HAt niwt th rw .
(Could also just be HAt NT tj/th rw or HAt NT ti/y ru- hatnttiru, hatnttyru)

Aha 3 would be hatniwttejaru, hatniwttheru or hatnttejaru, hatnttheru.

The rw for stair we could even compare to iw for island and perhaps as uru, eru or aru as phonetic terms for island also.

To write HAt in Greek or English we would start with AT as they did for Athribis.
At a nt tj iw - At a nt ti is

Atlantis!

That would mean that those labels are referring to the island of Atlantis!

How close is all this to my suggestion of HAt ta nt iw or HAt ta ntr iw for Atlantis? Quite remarkable I'd say.

part of Waddells translation;

tianu mad shu du gun u ra ni i ki ur e
of the western lands, he built a holding(possession) at Urani land, at the Lake of the Peak.

(waddell interprets the forefront lion as Tianu or Tianu Mad shu -The western lands)
the symbol for niwt or city in Egyptian he translates as Uranii

Waddell states that in sumerian ur,uru = dog and uhr in egyptian.
I found Tsm = dog (tjsm or thsm) in Egyptian

Waddell also thinks that Urani is Erin or Ireland and he equates his research with the Norse Edda myth and that Menes sailed to Cornwall England for Tin and died at Knock Many or Hill of Many in ireland, from a wasp sting.
He also equates the sumerian term "gut" with Goth, which I believe simply means "Great" as in semitic GD for Great also.

There is also a possibility that since this voyage was to the extreme western lands, that the lake of the peak could also refer to Mt Atlas and Lake Tritonis or maybe even the Azores islands with Mt.Pico.

Waddell thought the Sumerians settled Egypt, I think the Egyptians settled Sumeria
And Menes was Oannes the Manfish “sailor” who appeared to them.

Link to the Aha Menes labels

Paulo Riven
Tribes of Atlantis
October 21, 2009

Last edited by aejor_mn; 22-10-2009 at 11:25 PM. Reason: picture links fixed
Old 22-10-2009, 11:26 PM   #86
aejor_mn

HAt Nt Tj rw

HAt Nt = Atant - Atanti - (Greek Atlantis)
(Atant-iw = Atant Island or Atanti)
Atanta or Atante (Greek-Atlanta or Atlante)
iw = Island in Egyptian

At nt tj rw___Atant-tjrw___Atant-tjru___Atant-tjra , (rau)
Atant-tiru___Atant-tira___Atanta-tiru / tira__Atante-tiru / tira
Atant-tyru___Atant-tyra___Atanta-tyru / tira___Atante-tyru / tyra

Atant-tjeru__Atant-tjera
Atant-tjaru__Atant-tjara
Atant-tajeru__Atant-tajaru
Atant-tajaru__Atant-tajara
Atante-tejeru__Atant-tejera

Tj rw
Tjru - Tjaru or Tjeru
Tajaru or Tajeru
Tajara or Tajera
Tejaru or Tejeru
Tejera
Tiru or Tira
Tyru or Tyra

Tajera or Tejera is also phonetically close to my middle name Teixeira and the island I was born on Teiceira, Azores.
(teh-se'-ra / teh she' ra, s like the word "set") X = ch like chalk, chair but in Portuguese has a "sh" sound which could also sound like a J.
This would also relate to Tarxiens of Malta and Tyre as I suspect to have been the first city of Sidon and Byblos from our Atlantean ancestors. Tharsis or Tharshis, Tharshin may also relate.
In any case we have 3 clues for the Azores Islands as;
1) Lake of The Peak for Mt Pico
2) End of the Setting Sun, furthest westward lands
3) Tjrw is phoneticaly close to Teiceira (tecera) island

The first line or register of the Aha 3 label shows the Ships docking next to a Temple of Neith with a ladder beside it. Perhaps indicating the building of Neith's Temple or just meaning they landed on the island and climbed up to the temple.
In either case, like the female name of Atlantis, the island was dedicated to Neith or "Foremost of Neith" as indicated by HAt Nt. TaJara would mean Earth of God’s Kingdom or Earth of God’s Sun.

Foremost of Neith’s Earth in God’s Kingdom
Or
Foremost island of Neith on God’s Earth.

Atanti would be the island, while Tajara the city.

This is interesting because Atlas received the largest portion which received his name, and Menes also equates to Atlas and the Son of Menes was Tjati.

The city may have been named after Menes’ Son and Tjati (Djet) would be Atlas and Djer , Gadeiros. This seems to indicate that Djet would be the first son and Djer the second rather than first as recorded, but in all indication they were Twins, so we would have Tjati and Tjari, Atlas and Gadeiros.
While Menes and Neith would be Evanor and Leucippe.
Euanor relates to Oannes relates to Menes.

Or they all carried the traditional names from Atlantis.

These are all ideas for now. What is and what was, time will tell.

On another interesting note, in Aha label 1, the bird symbol is used after Hat.
HAt ur Nt Tj rw which would also relate to Aturantia and Urantia which probably came from this label and Waddells suggestion of Uranni.

Guess we know where the idea for the title Urantia books came from.

I prefer Atant Tajara because A is foremost and our languages evolved from Linear A.
Tajara, the Royal City of Atlantis Island.
Atanti Tajara
Atlantis

Old 23-10-2009, 11:40 PM   #87
aejor_mn

Default Egypt's well guarded Secret

[R]…Egypt’s well guarded Secret by Riven…[R]

Atlantean____Egyptian___Egyptian meaning_____Greek meaning

Evanor______Menes____enduring, established____primeval firstborn
Leucippe____Neith_____she of the (white?) waters_white, horses, light of beauty
Cleito_______Tejat(i)___God’s favored, hill______Kings favored, hill

Atlas________Djet_____horus the snake_________Foremost of the people
Gadeiros_____Djer_____Hr Dr, horus who aides___Ga Dr great in sheep, shepherd
Evaemon____MerNeith__beloved of Neith________fortunate woman
Ampheres____Den______horus who strikes (nebty)_at both sides
Mneseus_____Semerkhet_companion of the gods___memory of God
Autochthon___Anendjib__safe of heart___________earthborn
Elasippus_____Qa'a_____extended of arm_________horse rulers
Mestor___Hotepsekhemwy_two powers at peace____nne middle, suitor, advisor
Azaes_______Raneb "lord of the Sun"____________ashened, burnt
Diaprepes___Ninetjer____The One of God_________knowledge of God

Djet, should actually be before Djer in king lists and also the foremost king after Cleito.
Djet and Djer in king lists would be Iteti and Iterti. Obviously they are twins.
Den also went by, “the one of the desert” for his Nebty or “two ladies” title of which he was the first pharaoh to use this title that compliments “at both sides” or “two names”.
Semerkhet and Anendjib switched places to compliment the meaning
Some horus names may not match where nebty names or others might like Den’s

When we include my comparisons in this list and the indication that the Menes or Aha3 ivory label appears to relate a voyage to Atlantis named HAt Nt Tj rw (Atanti) in the Aha3 label and the records that Solon and the priests were looking at in the Temple of Neith, there is astounding evidence that the Egyptians are really Atlanteans as proposed and also indicated by the Atlantean Libyan district of Maerea or Mareotis as the intial rulers of Egypt and Neith’s origin being related to Libya like Athena also was or Neptune.

Menes also compares to Poseidon as breaking up the ground around the hill of Cleito to make the royal city when he broke up the ground to dam the Nile around Memphis turning it into an island on the western side and building a lake that bordered the north and east sides of Memphis.

This is not to say that Memphis was Atlantis as some suggest the labels are talking about the Nile Delta, nor that these were in fact the original kings of Atlantis, but that they preserved and carried on the names and traditions after the flood (hathor bulls) and the death of the 10 kings as displayed by the “commemorative” Narmer Palette that also shows Menes’ daughter Tjt or Tejati.

We also know that there are Libyan Kings prior to Menes as the Turin king list or Palermo stone reveal that support this thesis.

Evermore, the underlying factor seems to be that the Aha3 label was the basis for the Atlantean story which also displays a kneeling bull that may relate to this flood also or the fact that Menes drowned and was not killed by wild dogs, crocodiles or wasps as some suggest. Menes and Neith were transformed into Osiris and Isis after the 4th dynasty.

Paulo Riven
Tribes of Atlantis
https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/Home

October 23, 2009

Changing MainStream Science!

Old 28-10-2009, 01:37 AM   #88
aejor_mn

Aeons of Patriarchetypes by Riven

Astral______Neptune_____Jupiter______Mars_______Me rcury
___________Universe____Galaxy______Moon_______Sun

Elemental___Water_______Air________Earth________Fi re

Atlanteans;
Kings______Neptune____Evanor_____Atlas________Gade irus

Greek;
Myth______ Oceanus____Uranus_____Cronos_______Zeus
___________Oceanus_____Japetus____Atlas_________Me noetius
Kings______Oceanus_____Inachus____Phoroneus____Arg us

Roman;
Myth______Neptune_____Jove_______Ares________Mercu ry

Egyptians;
Ogdoad_____Nun________Amun______Kuk_________Heh
Ennead______Nun________Shu_______Geb_________Osiri s
Kings_______Narmer_____Menes_____Djet_________Djer

Sumerian
Myth_______Enki_______Enlil______Ninurta_______Utu
Kings______ Aluliim____Alalngar___Enmenluana____Dumuzid

Akkadian
Myth_______Ea________Marduk______Sin_________Shama sh
___________Apsu______Anshar______Kishar_______Anu

Biblical
Myth______yahweh____Adam_______Cain_________Abel
Kings______Noah______Jahpeth_____Cham________Shem

I consider Sa.t-urn a female.

Antedeluvian Kings

Atlantean____Biblical___Egypt_____________Greek

Evanor______Adam____Menes_____________Japetus
Atlas_______Cain______Djet______________Atlas
Gadeiros____Abel______Djer______________Menoetius
Evaemon____Seth______MerNeith__________Prometheus
Ampheres___Enoch_____Den______________Epimetheus
Mneseus____Cainan____Semerkhet_________Hesperus
Autochthon__Malaleel___Anendjib__________Hesperia
Elasippus____Jared______Qa’a_____________Phaethon
Mestor_____Mathusala|__Hotepsekhemwy____Astris
Azaes______Lamech____Raneb____________Heliades
Diaprepes___Noah______Ninetjer__________Deukalion

Babylon_______Sumerian_________Phoenicia

Alulim_________Alorus__________Aeon
Alalngar________Alaparus________Protogonus
Amelon_________Enmenluana_____Genos
Ammenon______Enemengalana____Genea
Megalarus______Dumuzid_________Memrumus
Daonus________Ensipadzidana_____Hypsuranius
Euedorachus____Enmendurana_____Ousous
Amempsinus____________________Agreus
Otiartes________________________Halieus
Xisuthrus_______Ubaratutu________Chrysaor

Herodotus; 341 kings X 10.96* = 3,737.36 + 526 = 4263.36.bC.
Turin Canon; 279 kings x 10.96* = 3,057.84 + 526 = 3,583.84.bC.
*Average kings reign

2.79 error factor for Herodotus. (11,893 / 4263.36)

Plato Atlantean era Greece founding = 9,000.yrs / 2.79 = 3225.81.yrs

3225.81 + 570 (Amassis) = 3795.81.bC. Athen's Greece founded (Athena)

Plato Egypt founding = 8,000 yrs / 2.79 = 2867.38 yrs

2867.38 + 570 = 3437.38.bC. Sais, Lower Egypt founded (Neith)
Egyptian Calendar = 4241.bC

Paulo Riven
Tribes of Atlantis
https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/Home

Old 28-10-2009, 10:58 AM   #89
aejor_mn

Turin King list

I,x - I,21: Ptah and the Great Ennead
I,22 - II,3 : Horus and the Lesser Ennead (?)
II,4 - II,8 : the spirits
II,9 : a mythical group of kings
II,10 : another group of mythical kings (?)
II,11 - III,26/27 : 1st to 5th Dynasty

II; 11 Menes (mni)
Iteti (Aha) (it_)
Iti (Djer)
II;14 10 hrw 28 days (10 + year x)
Itiui (-----tjwi)
Semti (Den) (sm.tj)
Merbiapen (Anendjib) (mr-bi3-pn) 74 years
Semsem (Semerkhet)(smsm) 72 years
Kebehu (Qa'a)( [k]bh) 63 years
Bawnetjer (hotepsekhemwi) (b3.w ntr) 95yrs
Kakaw (Reneb)(k3 k3.w)
Banetjer (Ninetjer)(b3.ntr) 95 yrs

II;23 unknown 54 yrs
Sened (snd) 70 yrs
II; 25 Aaka ('3 k3)

EUSEBIUS AND MANETHO

Eusebius quotes Manetho_____Turin kings list

Gods______________________Ptah and the Greater Ennead
Demi Gods_________________Horus and the Lesser Ennead
Other Kings________________the spirits
30 Memphis Kings|_________mythical group of kings
10 Thinis Kings_____________another group of mythical kings
Shades and Demi Gods____
Menes______________________Menes

Obviously, we can see that either Eusebius or Manetho has quoted out of context
with the Turin Kings list. The Shades and Demi Gods should come after Horus and
the Lesser Ennead. Another oddity is that the 10 Thinis Kings reign 350 lunar or 31
solar years averaging 3.1 years per king, but the 30 Memphis kings reign of 1790 lunar
or 158 solar averaging 5.3 years each or 59.7 lunar each. I have shown how our modern
kings list average around 10.96 years each that reveals a 2.79 conversion factor between
Herodotus and modern scholars, so the kings pre-dynastic kings of Manetho are either
too short in solar terms or too long in lunar, that is with an exception for the 10 Thinis kings.
Adjusting the Shades and Demi gods compliments what I suspected in my Flight of a Kings
Golden Sandals paper that since Menes is "labeled" as II; 11:, that II; 1-10 should in fact be
those Thinis kings. So the Gods and spirits should all be under section I, other kings as II,
30 memphite kings as III and the 10 Thinis kings and Menes under IV which we would have
to recategorize the remaining Turin king list.

Eusebius' list should then be;

Gods_____________________Ptah
Demi Gods________________Horus
Shades and Demi Gods_____Spirits
other kings________________mythical kings
30 memphite kings_________mythical kings
10 Thinis kings
Menes

The interesting thought is that the noticeably short reign of these 10 "Thinis" kings
could be due to that they all ruled contemporary of each other and all died
as indicated on the Narmer Palette by the 10 headless Kings. This also supports
a thought as to why the Egyptians wanted to "control" the 9 bows thought to be
Nubian tribes. Why 9? Why not 7 or 4 or 21? And if the bow was the symbol of power
and control, then he who controls the 9 bows must be the chief or 10th bow as symbolic
of those 10 fallen kings also and the 10 districts of Atlantis.

I recall some 220 modern kings to Menes from Psammeticus ca 526.bC, plus 40 is 260 and
Manetho I think is around 330 while Herodotus is 341. That leaves another 81 kings for
the category of "other kings", although uncertain if we should include Gods and Demigods
in the 81 remaining. The Palermo stone gives us names of 9 kings prior to Menes and other
relics like Scorpion, Crocodile, Iry Hor, Ka, Hat Hor, etc. Prof. James Breasted stated that
he expected some 120 kings lengthwise, including the 9 kings identifiable. Roughly 25 kings
average each section of the Turin King list, so we can surmise this number for other kings
which leaves us with 56 extra kings to account for 341 Herodotus kings.

_56 extras x 10.96 = 614 =___________4263.bC
_55 kings x 10.96 = 602.8 =_________ 3649.bC
_10 kings x 10.96 = 109.6 =_________ 3046
220 Menes x 10.96 = 2411 + 526 =____2937.bC
____
341 Herodotus kings

We're only 22 years away from the Egyptian calendar of 4241.bC!

We are given a total of 1857.3 Solar years for Gods, Demi-Gods and Spirits.

4263 + 1857 = 6120.bC

That's only 362 years from my 6482.bC date for our new Earth which can
be easily made up with a +/- factor of Kings or Gods!
Where we can also consider a more proximity to 6482 in that the 10 Kings
were wiped out by the 3253.bC Biblical /Hathor flood and why Menes (Narmer)
who dates around 3200.bC is thought to be the first King of Egypt.
When Ra destroyed mankind, he did so with the Eye of Horus as Hathor who
is also equated with Hapi and the inundation flooding of the Nile.
The Hathor bulls on the Narmer Palette and the Bull destroying the fortressed
city on the bottom can also be viewed as being destroyed by a flood and not
necessarily the King, which I believe is attending a funeral procession, hence the
bare feet and scholars suggesting that Narmer came upon or "found" the Lower
Delta in this state with the 10 fallen Kings.

Eusibius commenting on Manetho;

24,900 lunar / 2206 solar = 11.29 factor of conversion from Lunar to Solar

GODS; Ptah(Hephaestus) to Bidis-13,900 lunar years(30 day months) - /11.29 = 1231.2 solar years

DEMI-GODS;..........................1,255 / 11.29 = 111.16

OTHER KINGS;......................1,817 / 11.29 = 160.94

30 MEMPHIS KINGS;.............1,790 / 11.29 = 158.55

10 THINIS KINGS;.....................350 / 11.29 = 31

SHADES AND DEMI GODS;...5,813 / 11.29 = 514.9

TOTAL;....................................11,025 / 11.29 = 976.55 solar

GODS;......................................13,900 / 11.29 = 1231.2

TOTAL .....................................24,925 / 11.29 = 2207.75 SOLAR YEARS

Pyramid Texts;
57B.
40d (Nt. 284). To say: From (or "in") the place where they fell. Ḫr.t-sea.

71C.
49 + 3 (Nt. 32 1). To say: Osiris N., thou livest, thou livest. Rē‘nḫ; An‘nḫ.

Utterance 78.
54a. Osiris N., I bring to thee the eye of Horus, which he took from thy brow. Ḥȝt.t Tḥnw.

Utterance 81
57d. that be may stand before the spirits like Anubis, "First of the Westerners."

Utterance 205.
121b. For he (N.) is indeed the great bull which smote Kns.t.

Ḫnti-’imntiw (foremost of the westerners -khenti amenti)

Utterance 216.

150a. To say: I had come to thee Nephthys; I am come to thee Boat of the Evening (mśkt.t-boat);

150b. I am come to thee Mȝ‘-ḥri-tr.wt;

150c. I am come to thee Mśḫȝ.t-kȝ.w; remember him--N.

151a. Śȝḥ is enveloped by the Dȝ.t, pure and living, in the horizon;

Paulo Riven
Tribes of Atlantis
3:29 AM 10/28/2009

Old 30-10-2009, 08:28 PM   #90
aejor_mn

Default Journey of Ra to Atlantis

In the Aha 3 label, we encountered a district named Hat-nt-Tjrw or Hat-niwt-Tjeru or Tcheru (Tsheru), which means "Foremost city or district of Tjeru. In Egyptian texts like The Pyramid texts, we often encounter a word for Foremost of Libyan Oil as Hatet-Tjenu or Tchenu (Tshenu). The Libyans were also called Tehenu or Tehemu that also identifies Tjeru as being a Libyan locale.

This can either be somewhere around Buto or Sais in the pre-dynastic era when Maerea was the main Libyan controlling province of Lower Egypt or it could be somewhere further into the lands of Libya on a journey to Amenti or the west which is the district of Atlantis Island. Khenti-Amenti.

Atlantis can be thought of as being the same name as we can also see by Hat nt iw for Foremost of Neith’s island or Foremost city on an island where Khenti-Amenti is in meaning "Foremost of the Westerners" or Western Islands if we say Khent iw, Ament iw.

Amon and Ament are also vital as the God and Goddess of the Libyan Ammonites and the Egyptians, where I have shown that Amon is actually JA MN because the Egyptians spell Amon as JMN. Some of the main Gods and Goddesses for Egypt and Greece come from Libya like Amon, Shu, Geb, Atlas, Neptune, Poseidon or Neith and Athena who would later become Isis and her cohort Osiris who could be a Libyan Asar/Aser also.

We must also remember that Libya is being used as a term for all of lower or North Africa from the mid Sahara to Mauretania on the Atlantic coastline. In any case we can understand the importance of Libya as Foremost and how it also relates to Tjeru and Atlantis.

In 1905, Professor and Egyptologist E.A.Wallis Budge, translated Ra's journey (The Sun) on his sacred barque through the realms of Amenti and the 12 divisions of the night sky until his rise in the eastern horizon, which is called The Book of the Am-Tuat.
Naturaly, since Ra is going forth to Amenti, that we would find clues that are peculiar to Atlantis and Tjeru.

L.A. Waddell thought that the sign for niwt or city and Tjeru was a district he called Urani, where we also find mentioned in the Am-Tuat, that Ra passeth over Urnes as an indication that this district of Urani is not in Sumeria as Waddell proposes but in the lands of Libya where Ra sets off on his journey to be reborn.

There is also relationships of Gods, or Goddesses and Neith and Osiris as entities with names peculiar to Tjeru or Libya in the Am-Tuat like Teset-Tcheru, Ara-Tcheru, Maa-Tcheru and also a district named Tchau that would fit on the central island of Atlantis surrounded by it's rings. The rw stair glyph in Tjeru can also be thought of as "au" in Tejarau or Tchau.

After Tchau it is interesting to note that Ra enters through a circular mound in the waters and comes upon 5 sets of rings with a Goddess at the departing door way called Tes-Khaibitu-Tuatiu.

Further on he encounters another set of 5 rings with a God at the doorway to that exit. Where we can compare the 5 rings of Atlantis and the 10 Kings.
Ironicaly we also find, after Ra journeys through those rings he comes upon Neith and the mentioning of Sais with a peculiar statement in Chapter 11 or the 11th hour of his journey. E.A.Budge also called Sais as Sait that would give us a spelling of Sa.t which is peculiar to meaning "Child of the Earth" as Sa Ta, where in this case would be feminine for the letter "T" as a daughter of the earth, perhaps an indication of Neith and Sais as her founded homeland from Atlantis and a reference for “Daughter of Atlas”.

The legend of Atlantis was a well guarded secret and which was revealed by a Tehemu or Libyan Pharaoh Amassis II and Uadjahor-Resne the head priest at a time when Egypt was at her end due to the Persian invasions of Cambyses and Darius.
Darius also allowed Uadjahor-Resne to restore the Temples of Sais where he realized the great importance of Sais and we can also understand why since it was the focus of Egyptian histories and ours from Atlantis.

Is it any wonder that in the Am-Tuat we find this statement;

"Those who are in this picture of [this] door [are] in the form which Horus made; when this god crieth out to them by their names they spring into life at the sound of his voice, and it is they who guard the holy gate of the city of SAIT (Saïs), which is unknown, and cannot be seen, and cannot be looked at." (chapter 11)

Here's a link to the Am-Tuat by E.A. Budge at Sacred Texts for you to theorize your own conclusions towards Atlantis;
http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/bat/index.htm

On a side note of humor, I find it amusing that 3 professors of Egyptology and Sumerians all share a common theme of birds.
Budge the Budgie, Breasted the Robin and Waddell like a duck! 3 wise birds perched on a branch of history!.

Ḥȝt.t Tḥnw
hatet tchenu: first-quality oil of Libya

TESET-TESHERU,
RA as he passeth over URNES

The procession of boats is met by four forms of Osiris, who stand with the upper portion of their bodies swathed. Their names are:--1. NEB-NET, 2. MENI, ARA-TCHERU, 4. MAA-TCHERU

"He who is in this picture is Apep, and he surroundeth his country, which is in the Tuat; TCHAU is the name of this district, which is four hundred and forty cubits in length, and four hundred and forty cubits in breadth,

CHAPTER VIII.
THE EIGHTH DIVISION OF THE TUAT, WHICH IS CALLED TEBAT-NETERU-S.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/bat/bat11.htm

6. An open door, called TES-KHAIBITU-TUATIU, beyond which is a goddess.

6. A door called TES-AMEM-MIT-EM-SHETA-F. Beyond it is a figure of the god Nu, who appears to be over the "chamber of destruction."

Old 01-11-2009, 11:14 PM   #91
aejor_mn

Setting the Cornerstone of Chefren’s Pyramid by Riven

This geometric design suggests that Chefren and Menkaure’s pyramid were built prior to the Great Pyramid since it is located outside of the box.
The 6 small satellite pyramids of 3 on the northeast corner and 3 diagonaly opposite at the southwest corner, set the foundation markers for the square to be made.

Joining the opposite diagonal corners of "X"ing the square gives you the center for halving the square and setting your corner stone in the desired sector.

In this case, Chefren's was placed in the northwest sector with the cornerstone set at the southeast corner. (looking north)
The X gives us the cornerstone, the nw to se diagonal line of Chefren's pyramid and the sw to ne diagonal line of Menkaure's pyramid also which seems to confirm that this was indeed the starting architectural design and what the purpose of the satellite pyramids were for.

This is also a "clue" to something that we may find on a journey to the Egyptian afterlife and what may lie beneath.

If you know how to complete the design.

Perhaps the Book of Thoth?

Old 04-11-2009, 11:08 PM   #92
aejor_mn

Am Tuat of Ra's Journey by Riven

Quote:
Breasted accepted the length of an iter to be about 1.4 miles (2.2 km), while nowadays it is thought by some to have been 20,000 cubits, about ten and a half kilometres. In the Late Period it was identified by the Greeks with the schoine of 60 stadia [3].
Prof. Budge commented 309 or 480 atru or leagues in length and 120 wide for the divisions of Ra's 12 segments or 12 "Tuat" hours (24)

1 mile = 1.6 kilometers

1 Royal Cubit = 21 inches
1 iteru = 20,000 cubits x 21 in = 420,000/12 = 35,000ft / 5280 = 6.6 miles
1 iteru = 10.6km or 6.6 miles
24,902 miles / 6.6 = 3773 iteru (circumference of Earth)

3773 / 24 = 157.2 iteru per hour
157.2 x 6.6 = 1037.52 miles per hour (speed of the Sun over Earth)

The Sun moves 15 degrees per hour
1037.52mph / 15 = 69.2 miles per degree.

12 x 1037.52 = 12,450.24 miles for Ra's 12 hour journey in the Am-Tuat
Ra(Sun) leaves at 6pm and arrives at 6am.

3773 / 12 = 314.42 iteru if each of Ra's segments are 2 hours to circumnavigate
the globe back to his original starting point. (2075.2 miles per segment)
I would suggest if 314 iteru was the length then 157.2 would be the width or 1037.6 miles.

This seems to be the case since in the 11th hour Ra approaches Sais, Egypt
where we would then imagine Ra leaving at noon and returning at noon.

In the 2nd segment Ra reaches Urnes which would be around SW Algeria at Adrar
which could be Urnes / Adrar.

After Urnes was the regions of Amenti or "the hidden westward lands" that would be
over the Atlantic Ocean where we also find reference to the district of the hidden island and city
of Seker (perhaps Sokar?). A feast of Sokar was also said to have been held every 5 or 6 years by
Prof.Breasted which relates to the Atlantean kings meeting every 5th or 6thyear.
This seems to confirm for us that the island of Atlantis was in fact in the Atlantic Ocean as stated
by the Egyptian Priests, Solon, Critias and Plato as beyond the Pillars of Hercules Gibraltar.

Khenti Amenti means "foremost of the westerners" or "foremost of the hidden lands"; Amen Ta.
HAt nt iw or "Foremost district of an island" or "Foremost of Neith's Island" is also the same as Amen Ta
or Khenti Amenti where we can also include Tatenen for the Egyptian primordial mound of Creation, or
Atlantis Island in the Atlantic Ocean.

Evermore, Amen is the early God of Egypt or the "hidden One" who we know is actually our Creator God
JA Mn, whose letters JMN are used by Egyptians to spell Amen. And we also know why JA Mn was hidden
and how he was replaced by other gods like yahevelat the vain god, yahoweh. (ya is actually JA)

God's hidden message of the Tuat or Duat (twins) of Classical Greece

Deukalion-Apollo-Maia

Aiam-Ollopa-Noilakued

A I Am-Ollo Pa No Ila Ku e D
As I Am Ollo Para Nosa Ila Ku e De

AS I AM LOOK TO OUR ISLAND THAT I GAVE YOU

Am Tuat - People of Twins or Lands of Twin People
Tuatuians

10 Twin Kings

Chapter I: The First Division of the Tuat, Which Is Called Net-Ra

"The name of this Field is 'MAATI.' This god arriveth in the SEKTET BOAT, he maketh a way through the Court of this city, which is two hundred and twenty measures in length, which he travelleth through to URNES. He passeth through the water, which is three hundred measures in extent, and he bestoweth the fields upon the gods who follow him. NET-RA is the name of this Field, ARNEBAUI is the name of the guardian [of this Field]. This god beginneth to declare in this region the words which perform the destinies (?) of those who are in the Tuat."

Chapter II: The Second Division of the Tuat, Which is Called Urnes
Chapter III: The Third Division Of The Tuat, Which Is Called Net-Neb-Ua-Kheper-Aut
i.e., the Water of the Lord One, the Creator of food
Chapter IV: The Fourth Division of the Tuat, Which Is Called Ankhet-Kheperu
Chapter V: The Fifth Division of the Tuat, Which Is Called Ament
Chapter VI. The Sixth Division of the Tuat, Which Is Called Metchet-Mu-Nebt-Tuat.
Chapter VII. The Seventh Division of the Tuat, Which Is Called Thephet-Asar
Chapter VIII. The Eighth Division of the Tuat, Which Is Called Tebat-Neteru-s
Chapter IX. The Ninth Division of the Tuat, Which Is Called Best-Aru-Ankhet-Kheperu
Chapter X. The Tenth Division of the Tuat, Which Is Called Metet-Qa-Utchebu
Chapter XI. The Eleventh Division of the Tuat, Which Is Called Re-En-Qerert-Apt-Khatu
Chapter XII. The Twelfth Division of the Tuat, Which Is Called Then-Neteru

Old 05-11-2009, 12:09 AM   #93
pri01

Quote:
Originally Posted by aejor_mn View Post
Am Tuat of Ra's Journey by Riven

Prof. Budge commented 309 or 480 atru or leagues in length and 120 wide for the divisions of Ra's 12 segments or 12 "Tuat" hours (24)

1 mile = 1.6 kilometers

1 Royal Cubit = 21 inches
1 iteru = 20,000 cubits x 21 in = 420,000/12 = 35,000ft / 5280 = 6.6 miles
1 iteru = 10.6km or 6.6 miles
24,902 miles / 6.6 = 3773 iteru (circumference of Earth)

3773 / 24 = 157.2 iteru per hour
157.2 x 6.6 = 1037.52 miles per hour (speed of the Sun over Earth)

The Sun moves 15 degrees per hour
1037.52mph / 15 = 69.2 miles per degree.

12 x 1037.52 = 12,450.24 miles for Ra's 12 hour journey in the Am-Tuat
Ra(Sun) leaves at 6pm and arrives at 6am.

3773 / 12 = 314.42 iteru if each of Ra's segments are 2 hours to circumnavigate
the globe back to his original starting point. (2075.2 miles per segment)
I would suggest if 314 iteru was the length then 157.2 would be the width or 1037.6 miles.
Numbers are absolutely critical in todays day and age and I often wondered why I needed to learn maths at school as it had no relevance in my life as achild as I thought then.

However certain number sequences seem to be repeated and one of them is 314, which from my recollection represents pi with a decimal point of course.

I bought a book on this forum called "How we were made" and I couldn't believe the preciseness of our existence in terms of numerology.

Other literature I have read have given the calculations of the pyramids relevance to todays measuring systems.(imperial measurement) from what I've read.

I enjoy this thread, so please keep posting.

Last edited by pri01; 05-11-2009 at 07:14 AM.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:32 AM   #94
aejor_mn

Yes, numbers are quite fascinating like the fabernacci sequences or the golden mean of 1.6 and pi or 3.14 as you mention Pri01. Here's some more to mindwarp over.

Great Pyramid of Giza technical by Riven

I burned my brain trying to calculate the stones in a Neanderthal way.

Another interesting thing I noticed in the Upuat weblink provided by Cladking; http://www.cheops.org/

Is that when Gantenbrink's robot discovered gypsum seals on the copper handles the egyptologist professor got nervous and excited, and after that they prolonged and made him change his presentation 4 or 5 times, where Gantenbrink finally in disagreement pulled the plug and left as he reports on his site.

Another very important thing is that one of the airshaft pictures shows a red paint (ochre?) alignment for the stone cutters on a recessed wall in the airshaft.

Wonder why they didn't radiocarbon THAT!!!!!!

Anyway, here's my mess!

755ft sides / 5 = 151 stones
480 ft high / 2.4 = 200 steps (w/o capstone)
2.5 tons - 70 tons
480 / 200 steps = 2.4 ft stone height per step

5ft L x 5ft W x 2.5 ft H (Riven's stone)

151 stones x 149 stones = 22,499 + 302 stones = 22,801 stones
(Your north and south walls would be 755 ft in length, so your east and west stones /745ft /,would have to be placed inside of your north, south walls to maintain the 755 ft widths. You already have 2x5 or 10 ft from the outer sides of the 151 north and south stone walls. Get it?)

Required; 570,025 sq ft (755 x 755)
_Total_____570,025 sq.ft for step 1. (whew!)

Now we need to offset the next step 2.5 feet (x2) deeper or half the preceding stone = 750ft sides or 562,500sq.ft.
750 / 5 = 150 stones x 2 = 300 stones for our north and south walls.
740 / 5 = 148 stones for our east and west walls, x 150 = 22,200 stones
22,200 + 300 = 22,500 stones for step 2.

555,000 + 7,500 = 562,500 sq.ft required for step 2. (double whew!)

22,801 - 22,500 = 301 less stones required for step 2 than 1

745 ft sides for step 3 /5 = 149 stones x 2 = 298 stones for north and south
735 / 5 = 147
149 x 147 = 21,903 + 298 = 22,201 stones = 299 stones less for step 3.

740 / 5 = 148 x 2 = 296 stones
730 / 5 = 146
148 x 146 = 21608 + 296 = 21,904 = 297 stones less for step 4

Well it's complicated and I'm not a Trigonometry wiz!
The only thing I can sine or cosine is my name!

Step 2 = 301 stones less than Step 1 or 22,500 stones
Step 3 = 299 (22,201)
Step 4 = 297 (21,904)

We can see a drop of 2 stones per step

Ascending Pyramid sides in feet with 2.5 ft insteps (less 5 ft per side per step)

755-750-745-740-735-730-725-720-715-710-705-700-695-690-685-680-675-670-665-660-655-650-645-640-635-630-625-620-615-610-605-600-595-590- 585-580-575-570-565-560-555-550-545-540-535-530-525-520-515-510-505-500-495-490-485-480-475-470-465-460-455-450-445-440-435-430-425-420- 415-410-405-400-395-390-385-380-375-370-365-360-355-350-345-340-335-330-325-320-315-310-305-300-295-290-285-280-275-270-265-260-255-250-245-240-235-230-225-220-215-210-205-200-195-190-185-180-175-170-165-160-155-150-145-140-135-130-125-120-115-110-105-100---95--90---85--80-75-70-65-60-55-50-45-40-35-30-25-20-15-10-5-0

34 x 4 = 136 + 15 = 151 steps

151 x 5 = 755
151 steps x 2.5 ft stone height = 377.5 ft pyramid height (w/o capstone)

755 = 22,801 stones
655 = 17,161
555 = 12,321
455 = _8,281
355 = _5,041
255 = _2,601
155 = __ 961
_55 = __ 121

8661 x 151 = 1,307,811 stones

Plus some 40,000 casing stones less some 20,000 for the internal framing mound and rooms or hallways, so say another 22,189 stones to give us a round number of 1,330,000 stones for a 151 step Pyramid.

2,000,000 stones would be near the mark for the Great Pyramid around 200 steps of varying stones.

Herodotus estimated some 20 years and 100,000 men to build the Great Pyramid.

20 years x 365 = 7300 days
2,000,000 / 7300 = 274 blocks per day

274 / 24 = 11.4 blocks per hour = 5.3 mins per block
274 / 16 = 17 bph = 3.5 mpb
274 / 12 = 22.8 bph = 2.6 mpb
274 / 10 = 27.4 bph = 2.2 mpb
274 / 8 = 34.3 bph = 1.75 mpb

We should keep in mind that the above figures are only based on 1 team of block placers and not on 100,000 men.
For example 10 teams would only require 27.4 blocks each per day to attain 274 blocks.

Let's say there were 10 teams per side of the pyramid for a total of 40 teams, which would then equal 6.85 or 7 blocks per day per team for 274 blocks per day

In a reasonable 12 hour work day, that would equal 1.7 hours per block which is rather a long time for a block placer and would indicate to us that this work could even be feasible in half the time or 10 years that would double the load to 14 blocks per day per team which would equal .86 of an hour per block.

I can imagine the leadhand pushing for a half hour limit to raise a block and place it giving us 2 blocks per hour or 24 blocks per 12 hour shift per team @ 40 teams = 960 blocks per day.
(Providing the blocks are ready to go by the movers and quarriers, which they should be considering the amount of people and at most even if we have 100 men per stone placers or 4000 men we would still have 96,000 available for movers, quarriers, fitters, etc.)

2,000,000 stones / 960 blocks = 2083 days or 5.7 years at 12 hour shifts per every day!!!

Most of the work load would be on the block movers and quarry workers to supply that demand, then again they had some 100,000 people to help out which is also incredible compared to 2 or 3 thousand workers building skyscrapers today.

I would imagine, considering all the other work involved about 12 years to build the pyramid.

What boggles my mind is that they went to such great extremes to build such a huge structure..........

......to house 2 little rooms fit for a King and Queen. ???

Makes me think there are other rooms in there that we don't know about like the princes and princesses rooms?

Can you imagine the Empire State building having only 2 rooms?

***The 4000 men are only "stone placers". Their job is only lifting the stone and placing it onto the pyramid.

There's 96,000 people left over for other trades.

Last edited by aejor_mn; 07-11-2009 at 09:56 PM. Reason: computation data
Old 09-11-2009, 05:35 AM   #95
aejor_mn

Urnes

Urnes or Wr-n-s is the lands westward of Egypt that is 309 (314 actually) iteru (river measure) or some 2000 miles in length.
This measure would reach to SW Algeria's Adrar region from Cairo, but is in reality to the coast of Morocco at the Atlantic Ocean from Egypt's border which was the true realm of Amentet or Atlantis, (HAt-nT-iw). The measure of Urnes and the fact that the name Wr-n-s in Egyptian hieroglyphs has the water sign for (n) in the middle and is usually ended with the determinative of Gardiners N37 rectangular sign for a "pool" (sh), tells us that 309 iteru was also to be identified with the Mediterranean Sea (Great Green) from Egypt to the Straites of Gibraltar. Wr is the Egyptian word for "Great" that is shared by Wer-en-es and "Great" Green for the Mediterranean, where Green is represented by the Gardiner M13 sign of "Wadj" for a papyrus plant. As Atalante pointed out, wadjnes and werenes both identify with the "Great Green" or Mediterranean Sea.

Wadj-nes was also a pharaoh of the 2nd Dynasty who Manetho translated as Outgot-las which also relates to Atlas and Me-nes and as we can also identify, Atlas sits at the forefront of Urnes as the Atlas mountains and also in meaning as "Foremost of the People" or "Enduring" like Min and Menes. HAt.j also means foremost ruler or governor as a common title for mayors of Egyptian nomes. I have also expressed the comparisons that can be made between Osiris (Ausir) and Menes like their drowning or simply as Foremost and Established rulers of Egypt. Wsr also means "powerful" like wr in great or the Phoenician term GD DR for the Atlantean King Gadierus which means "Great in Sheep". So it is that Atlas sits on one side of the Straites of Gibraltar for Africa while Gadeirus sits on the other side for Europe which can also be identified with the measure of Urnes being 120 iteru or about 800 miles wide that would also include the lands on either side of the Mediterranean. In general this measure of 309 x 120 iteru was based on the Great Green or Mediterranean Sea that would also be applied to every field or district of Ra's 12 Journeys through the Am-Tuat which would give us the circumference of our Earth.

As I have pointed out for my thesis of HAt.nt.iw for Atlantis or Amentet, the Greeks wrote HAt as At which gives us Atanti that we can also compare r-HAt in the Egyptian word for "before" as an irony of "before Atlantis" like Urnes is also before Atlantis heading west from Egypt.

We can see in the list below definitions for wsr like oar, powerful and wsir or Ausir for Osiris and nSmt for a barque of Osiris that also identifies with Wr-nes as the lands of Osiris that compliments his Libyan ancestry as Wadjnes or lands of the papyrus also relate to Lake Tritonis regions where the prized papyrus grass was harvested. Coincidently, Osiris was also associated as a Corn God that is spelled "at" or jt (it) in Egyptian where "it" is the Egyptian word for father and we can make the same association to Atlas.

Generally what all this is telling us, is that Urnes is in meaning of "Great Abundance" or "Lands of Plenty" that identify to all the lands around the Mediterranean and also supports the theory of Egyptians coming from Atlantis on an eastward migration through the lands of Urnes and settling in the Mareotis region of the western Delta as the first Kings of Egypt. We can see this also in wr-n-ns for meaning "Great of Tongue" or wr-nsw for "great king" or wr-rn for "great name" as also hints of origins from Urnes.

When we see Urnes or Wer-en-es in hieroglyphs it appears as wr-r-n-s or Urrns which we can also attempt to say Urerens or Urarens but commonly we say Urnes. Naturaly we can also see a hint at Uranus/Uranos which is the foremost god of Classical Greek Myths who also compares to Euanor or Evanor, the First King of Atlantis.

(wr) G36, phon. wr, det; swallow (bird)
(r)D21; mouth, phon; r
(n) N35; water sign, phon; n
(s) O34; phon; s det, man, bolt
determinative N37. S (sh) log; pool

Wer-en-es abundance, land of plenty
Wr-n-s

wr-great
wrt- the great barque
wrs- head rest

r-HAt-before
rmT - people
rn-name

n25, det; foreign land, desert land, land of Retjen

n - to,for,we,us,ours
n(y)- of
ns - tongue
nsw-king

wsr-oar
wsr-powerful
wsir-Osiris
nSmt - barque of Osiris

ȧt; corn, grist; Copt. ⲉⲓⲱⲧ ['barley'].
jt; barley; corn in general

it - father

Here is another helpful link for more info on the Am-Tuat with lots of heiroglyphs. (pdf files)
http://www.invisiblebooks.com/Amduat.htm

On a side note, I also identify the Biblical Flood to ca.3253.bC as also part of the reason for Hathor worship in Egypt that arose around this time, which I call The Flood of Hathor. In the Egyptian Legend of the Destruction of Mankind, Ra sends forth the Eye of Ra in the form of Hathor to destroy mankind. Hathor is also related to the indundation flooding of the Nile and Bulls which also equates with relics of Bulls destroying cities like on the Narmer Palette. In the Am-Tuat Egyptian legend of Ra's Journey to Amenti or the realms of Atlantis, we find this image of the Ship of Hathor prepared with a Sistrum to aide Ra in his voyage across the waters beyond Urnes in Amentet. This also supports that this flood was the cause for the final destruction of Atlantis as the 3rd great flood before Deukalion as mentioned by Uadjahor-Resne the Egyptian priest to Solon in Plato's preservation of Atlantis.

You will notice as I did, that the first thing to come to mind is that the Sistrum resembles The Ark of Noah.!

Old 11-11-2009, 02:04 AM   #96
aejor_mn

Default Lost Book of Nostradamus

The Lost Book of Nostradamus prophecizes Paulo Riven.

https://sites.google.com/site/tribes...garden-of-eden

Don't forget, I am also revealed by the bible code in relation to God, The Garden and Carina.

Old 13-11-2009, 02:57 AM   #97
aejor_mn

Atlantis VII by Paulo Riven

1 stade = 605ft
Herodotus stade = 660ft

Quote from Perseus Tufts;
"2. metaphor; "hekaton stadioisin aristos" = "best by a hundred miles'"

The term stadious can also mean miles.

Actual greek wording in Plato's Critias dialogue;

Hill at the center of the plain; pentekonta, 50 stadious
Canal length; 50 stadion x 300ft wide x 100ft deep
outer wall; pentekonta stadious, 50 stade
50 stadion x 605ft = 30,250ft / 5280 = 5.73 miles

Ringzones;
tristadios - 3 stade
duoin stadioin - 2 stade
1 stadiou
pente stadion - 5 stade central island

poseidon's temple- a stadiou (600ft) in length x 3 plethra (triplethros, 300ft)
1-plethra = 100ft.

Basically, we now convert stades to miles which still roughly works out to multiples of 10.
eg; 3 stadia = 3 miles = 15,840ft = 26 stade or roughly 30 (10 x 3)

Atlantean Great Plain; 3000 x 2000
trischilion stadion=3000 stade
dischilion = 2000
stadion murion; 10,000 stade surrounding ditch
stadious hekaton; 100 stade distance between canals of 100 ft width

deka dekakis en stadia, muriades , 10 times 10, 10,000, alltogether the lots to be six (60,000 lots)
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Atlantis 7.

Great Atlantean Plain;____3000 miles x 2000 miles = 6,000,000sq miles
60,000 lots @ 10 miles x 10 miles (100sq miles)

Canal length; 50 miles or 500 miles (50 mile canal plus 450 mile river)

Central island;_____5 miles = 26,400 = 43.6 stade
Rings 1 and 2;_____ 3 miles = 15,840ft = 26
Rings 3 and 4;_____ 2 miles = 10,560 ft = 17.5
Ring 5;____________1 miles = 5,280 ft = 8.7

Ringed Area = 27 miles = 142,560 ft = 235.6 stade
Outer Wall diameter = 127 miles (50 + 27 + 50) = 1,108.4 stade

Neptune's Temple = 6,150 ft x 3,150 ft. (walled enclosure, not the actual temple)

Royal City near the center of the plain or around 1000 - 1500 miles.

Herodotus told us about the Atlantes and Ataranteans.
The Ataranteans have no names.

The Am-Tuat told us that Urnes (Wr-r-n-s /Ururanes) was the 2nd hour of Ra's Journey over the lands
from Egypt to the Pillars of Hercules on his way to Amenti or Atlantis.

Sounds totally ridiculous right?

We can laugh even harder knowing that such a place exists with measurements ironicaly similar to Critias.

Except we need the help of 10 kings.

Old 13-11-2009, 01:10 PM   #98
aejor_mn

Default Atlantis 7

Herodotus told us about the Atlantes and Ataranteans.
The Ataranteans have no names.

The Am-Tuat told us that Urnes (Wr-r-n-s /Uraranes) was the 2nd hour of Ra's Journey over the lands from Egypt to the Pillars of Hercules on his way to Amenti or Atlantis.
Wr-r-n-s is usually followed by a rectangular glyph which we are told is (sh) for a pool, except there are no water signs inside the rectangle. So this must actualy represent district or land area since nomes are often surrounded by a rectangle with castled borders. This gives us TA for Earth or Land, therefore wr = Great, rn = name and Ta = Earth or Land.
Thus Uraranta or Uranta means great name of/for earth or land of a great name.
In simplicity this is where the esoteric Urantia group would have derived their name from the Egyptian language.

Uraranes or Uraranta can also be Auraranes or Auraranta originaly which would over time be shortened to Uranes or Aranes. The wr symbol drawn by a bird (swallow) can also be the letters A or Tj hence Aur,A or Tjarane, Tjarune which is comparable to the mysterious district on the 1st dynasty Menes Aha labels of Tjeru, Tjaru or Urtjeru where we see the bird drawn in some labels but not all. The Libyan name of Urnes or Uraranes for Ra's journey can also identify with the ships on the labels that tell us of a long voyage comparable to the 2000 mile distance of Uraranes from Egypt to the Pillars of Hercules to the Atlantean plains.

In these examples we see Atlantes and Atarantes and we also realize that the r can also interchange with a T to give us Araranes as Atatanes, which by coincidence is the name for Atlantis that I came up with in Atatana in realizing that the greek name of Atlantis isn't far off from the Egyptian name.

Evermore, the main point of Uraranes and Atarantes is that we see the common root of ARA, which can mean an altar, or heat, or to plough in greek and we see it in words for gold like cARAt or Arachnia for spiders. Basically all symbolic of the golden desert lands of the sahARA. I aver to say that the ARAbs don't even know the etymology of their own name which they conclude it was due to someone writing the name in the 8th century bC.

So we realize that Ara and Ata can be compared just like Atlantes and Atarantes.
But Herodotus told us that the Atarantes have no name, which is unheard of because everyone has a name of some form. The reality must be that they have no name because no one knew where they came from and they spoke a different language. And since they have no name, then how would Herodotus know to call them Atarantes when he said the Atlantes were their neighbours? Since they were Atarantes, we would figure they come from Ataranta, Ataran or ATAR.

I knew I heard of this name of Atar before, but couldn't quite place it and I thought since Uraranes reached to the Adrar regions that it was around there. Turns out it was in Mauretania which is also known as the Maur Adrar region and rings a bell with Libyan pre-dynastic district of Maerea or Mareotis in the Delta nile where the first Egyptian kings arose as early Atlanteans from the Great Golden Lands.

As chance may have it, ATAR is only 100 miles next to the mysterious RICHAT structure of concentric circular rings undeciphered by scientists. With a little more indepth study of Richat, we can come to the startling conclusion as I did that there is a very strong comparison to Atlantis, except on a much larger 10:1 scale. Most people don't consider Richat because it is too obvious and conclude that it is simply a geological formation. Well the Greeks did say that Poseidon created the rings which would mean a natural or geological formation.

Although today, Richat is some 350 miles from the Atlantic Ocean and around 500 miles in antiquity when the sea level was lower.

Whether the shoreline was higher at some point within 50 miles of Richat, I am unsure of, but it would still be in striking distance of a huge tsunami that could have rinsed it clean and left the salt in the rings. Or some type of hydrogen burning spaceship which landed where the Atlanteans "first saw the light" formed the rings and the Atlanteans decided to build their city there with their advanced knowledge?

I guess we can compare these startling realizations and perhaps why the Phoenicians (Phoebus/nyx = Phanes = Phero) cover up Atlantis and distract us with Egypt, Sumer, Babylon and the Annunaki with their bogus media moguls like they did to our Creator JA Mn and our histories.

Here's the photos for you and all measurements were taken with Google Earth, so they may be close but not exact.

Seatbelts nor hairspray have any effect at 7 light year per hour speeds.

Old 14-11-2009, 08:32 PM   #99
aejor_mn

The 4 Suns of Change and 2012 by Riven.

In our legend of Atlantis that was brought back to Greece by Solon upon his visit to Sais, Egypt in the time of Pharaoh Amasis II ca 570.bC and preserved by Plato in his Timaeus and Critias dialogues, we learn that the sub-continental island of Atlantis was destroyed by a great flood and earthquakes. A flood that was said by the Head Egyptian Priest, Uadjahor-Resne, whose statue is also preserved in the Vatican, to have been the third and greatest flood prior to that of the flood of Deukalion ca 1529.bC. Most likely the Deukalion flood was actually in the time of the Santorini, Thera eruption ca.1628.bC.

Evermore, not only did this flood destroy the island of Atlantis and barricade the Straite of Gibraltar with mud that prevented voyage from the Mediterranean Sea into the Atlantic Ocean, but also liquefied and destroyed Greece resulting in the glorified soldiers of Greece being swallowed up by the lands during the time of the Atlantean War.

Such was the immense devastation of the Atlantean flood that would also have effected the entire Mediterranean and even flooded the Mesopotamian valleys and the Black Sea which gave rise to the biblical and world flood legends on either side of the Atlantic.

From the Egyptian legend of The Destruction of Mankind, we learn that Ra destroyed and flooded mankind with The Eye of Ra in the form of Hathor, the cow goddess associated with Hapi and the annual inundation of the Nile. This worship of Hathor was after the pre-dynastic Double Falcon era of Egypt ca.3200-3400.bC, which also identifies for us that this flood was prior to Pharaoh Menes and most likely the same flood that finally destroyed Atlantis and was the cause of the biblical flood of Mesopotamia. Theosophists and the Hebrews think the biblical flood was ca.2350.bC, which is entirely false.

In the final stages of the ice age after 10,000.bC, we also find evidence for great flooding around 6000.bC which included the opening of the Bosphorus straites that flooded the Black Sea also.

My research indicates to me the following chronology;

6482.bC- Ice Age Flood
3253.bC - Hathor Flood, Biblical, 3rd great flood prior Deukalion
1879.bC- Flood of Ogyges
1628.bC- Santorini, Thera Flood
1529.bC- Deukalion Flood

The Greatest of Disasters being the Ice Age Flood and the Hathor Flood which indicate to us a cycle of 3,229 years or around 3000 years.

The Herodotus revelation of the 4 Suns.

In the great works of Herodotus' writings of The Histories ca.440.bC and in his account of Egypt, he tells us that the Egyptian Priests of Heliopolis, the most learned of Egyptians, related to him from a papyrus scroll the names of some 341 kings from the first to the last being 10 kings prior to Pharaoh Menes (331) and Pharaoh Psammeticus ca526.bC. Not only did the priest relate the kings list, but also showed Herodotus wooden statues that the high priests were to deposit in the Sacred registers over time and according to tradition to preserve their histories of which some 345 statues were counted by the Priest as stated by Herodotus.

Herodotus calculated that the 341 generations of kings amounted to 11,340 years based on 3 generations being 100 years. Although in book 1 Herodotus also related that 22 generations was 505 years being 23 years per generation. So we have evidence that upon the learned wisdom of the Egyptian priest that Herodotus changed his generational theory.

In either case our main concern is the dating of 11, 340 years when the first Atlantean kings of Egypt would have ruled after the gods Osiris ca.15,000.bC and Hercules ca.17,000.bC according to Herodotus.

In the same paragraph of the Egyptian kings lists, Herodotus reports this startling revelation;

Quote:
CXLII-4
Four times in this period (so they told me) the sun rose contrary to experience; twice he came up where he now goes down, and twice went down where he now comes up; yet Egypt at these times underwent no change, either in the produce of the river and the land, or in the matter of sickness and death.
Now for the Sun to change directions can only mean Earth Shifts of the greatest proportions with west interchanging to east!

11,340 years / 4 = 2,835 year intervals that also relates to our Atlantean research of the flood intervals around 3,000.bC. Scientists are also aware of this intervals more or less.

If we use our Mayan date of 2012 and the 2,835 year intervals we get these dates;

2012 - Mayan Prophecy
823.bC - Dark Ages of Greece
3658 - Hathor Flood
6493 - Ice Age Flood

Using my Ice age date of 6482 and 2,835 year intervals;

6482.bC
2023.aD - this is around 2012 except the last numbers are reversed indicating 2021.

Using my dates of 3229 intervals arrives at this;

6482.bC. - Ice Age
3253 - Hathor
24 - Mediterranean event
3205.aD.

Did the Atlanteans realize the changing of the Sun and built the Pyramids as The Ark to survive the prophecy?

Sunrise, Sunset.

Paulo Riven
Tribes of Atlantis.
12:22 PM 11/14/2009

Old 16-11-2009, 05:50 AM   #100
aejor_mn

4 years x 365 days = 1460 days
plus 1 day or 24 hours for the leap year.

We need 1461 days every 4 years. (In Egyptian same as the Sothic cycle of Sirius)

24 hours = 1440 mins = 86,400 secs per day.

4 x 6 = 24, so we need 6 additional hours per year to omit the extra day every 4 years.

8760 hours per year of which we need 8766 hours.
8766 / 365 = 24.016438356 hrs
8766 x 60 = 525,960 min / 365 = 1440.98630136 min per day
1440 min = 24 hours
525,960 x 60 = 31,557,600 sec / 365 = 86,459.17808219 sec per day
86,400 secs = 24 hours

So we need an additional .98630136 minutes per day to balance in 4 years or 59.17808219 seconds per day.

In reality our clocks should be based on 1440.98630136 minutes per day or 60.04109589 seconds per minute or 1 second would be timed at 1.0006849315 seconds.

We wouldn't even notice our year was 6 hours longer nor the second.

But since we realize that in reality we need an additional 6 hours per year, then we deserve an additional work holiday every year to celebrate our virtues of wisdom!

We'll call it Spirence Day!

I guess clock makers would burst their minds trying to make the mechanics for that!