Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 30-06-2009, 02:26 AM   #1
majestic

Default Draconian Reptilians?

OK browsing through this site I notice an article regarding evidence of Draconian Reptilians on photo!

Here is the pasted article:

The Photo above was sent to me by JAMES CASBOLT along with the following introduction:

"Amazing photo taken by friend Simon Anderson at Goodwood Hill in Chichester last year Alan

"Photo shows a sphere type craft land and a beam of light come from the craft onto the floor. 4 creatures over 12 feet tall then descend from beam onto the ground and walk off to the left.

"Notice the creatures have horns on their heads. This fits the description of the awesome ET life-forms known by the NSA as 'Draconian Raptors'.

"I personally know the man who took the photo and can vouch 100% for it's authenticity.

"Turning up the brightness on screen will help to see ET's"

Kind regards

James Casbolt

Upon asking James if anything else occured with the aliens that his friend may have reported to him, he said:

"He is very secretive about what actually went on that night.

"He had a longe range camera and is very far away ( I'm sure distance ).

"Him and his girlfriend taken out of their van whe driving at night after this and Simon was taken to TRAPDOOR NSA underground facility in Wales by helicopter after this.

"TRAPDOOR is a bio-genetics facility simillair to Dulce."

Are you ready for the photo? It is abit blurry but you can see something lurking around. See what u think for yourselves....but a 12 foot tall Draconian Reptilian daammm we have a fight on our hands!!!

I cant get the photo directly on the forum but go to this link

http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/ and schroll down to about a quarter of a way down after the title gridkeeper.

Last edited by majestic; 30-06-2009 at 02:27 AM.
majestic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 03:08 AM   #2
siriusc

Pretty fuzzy but strange photo. Why can't you open the other links re: James on the link?
siriusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 10:36 AM   #3
majestic

Default Alpha Draconians

Quote:

Pretty fuzzy but strange photo. Why can't you open the other links re: James on the link? You can access james casbolts website but have to register to view his articles.

On another note if these Draconians are actually 12 feet tall what chance do humans have against these beings physically? They about twice the size of a guy who is at best 7ft tall and probably a hell of alot stronger and intelligent. Its a frightening thought that if the beings reside down below us and decide to make themselve known we will be at their mercy unless we take use of the back engineered technology to try and defeat them!

In effect they are far superior then us at our current stage in evolvution but if we can activate certain junk dna then we will be even.
Old 30-06-2009, 02:41 PM   #4
lightblessins

i know both of the 2 involved and av seen a video which was taken at the same time, which the photo was taken from. i dont think its draconian due to its physical shape and the way it moved on film, but iam 100% sure its not human.

Do u speculate, or deterime?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Lightblessins
lightblessins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 03:54 PM   #5
quetzalcoatl

Talking

Awesome!!! Thanks a bunch matey!

Looks like a wealth of pure comedy here.. That is if you can make it past this :-
Quote:
{...join our knights in their ongoing quest to conquer and supplant the draconian forces of evil in the worlds beneath, within, beyond, and above...**
Other gems include :-
Quote:
WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF BRANTONIA... THIS IS MY KINGDOM, BY THE GRACE OF THE KING OF KINGS... THE SUPREME LAW OF BRANTONIA IS THE GOLDEN RULE, AND ALSO AN OPEN YET DISCRIMINATING MIND... WE HAVE PREPARED YOUR LIVING QUARTERS WITHIN THE ANTE-CHAMBERS OF THE CASTLE, AND YOUR HORSES AND SERVANTS SHALL BE CARED FOR WITH THE UTMOST VIGILANCE, FOR AS LONG AS YOU WISH TO REMAIN... ALL THAT WE ASK IS THAT YOU STAY CLEAR OF THE DUNGEONS, EXCEPT WHEN IN THE PRESENCE OF OUR VALIANT KNIGHTS... ENJOY YOUR STAY...
& also :-
Quote:
COSMIC WISDOM DISCOURSES, PART 13 -- Channeled by Mindi Les Bliss, High Priestess of the Sacred Order of the Psionic Void:
Six hundred and sixty six billion trillion scudzillion galactic light periods ago, the divine lords of the Annanuki came to this cosmic sphere of light called earth, from the planet Nibiru, after their home galaxy had been obliterated by the evil photon belt, which had been ignited by the treacherous fundamentalist meat eating Yiddish militiamen of Markabia. [.....]This sacred discourse is taken from lesson 13 of the channeled teachings of the ARCHANGEL SANAT SATNANDA, deputy director of the council of Aryan gods, and honorary member of the 666th degree of the Intergalactic lodge of multi-dimensional assimilation through psycho-spiritual indoctronation, Inc., a subsidiary of the Ashtar Command of Orion.
Wish I could call it dis-info.. yet, sure no-one would be fooled!

Regarding the terrible quality photo (just a co-incidence dear, nothing to worry about..) taken by Simon Anderson - of 'horned beings' (I must need my 20/20 vision tested).. this is what his friend James Casbolt is saying :-
Quote:
"I personally know the man who took the photo and can vouch 100% for it's authenticity." "He is very secretive about what actually went on that night."

"He had a longe range camera and is very far away" ( I'm sure distance ).

"Him and his girlfriend taken out of their van whe driving at night after this and Simon was taken to TRAPDOOR NSA underground facility in Wales by helicopter after this."
Well shit.. I've seen enough! - sure typos & spelling errors (think ya'd check tho' eh? if ya webmaster) simply adds to the flavor & validity..

LMFAO!!!! Tis sooo un-conspirataining, tis funny!

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 30-06-2009 at 04:01 PM.
quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 11:26 PM   #6
majestic

Default .

Quote: Lightblessings

i know both of the 2 involved and av seen a video which was taken at the same time, which the photo was taken from. i dont think its draconian due to its physical shape and the way it moved on film, but iam 100% sure its not human.

Any chance you can send me this exclusive footage? or link to my pm box?
What do you think they are then? Insectoid aliens?
Old 01-07-2009, 04:20 AM   #7
xzantronos

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic View Post
Quote:

Pretty fuzzy but strange photo. Why can't you open the other links re: James on the link? You can access james casbolts website but have to register to view his articles.

On another note if these Draconians are actually 12 feet tall what chance do humans have against these beings physically? They about twice the size of a guy who is at best 7ft tall and probably a hell of alot stronger and intelligent. Its a frightening thought that if the beings reside down below us and decide to make themselve known we will be at their mercy unless we take use of the back engineered technology to try and defeat them!

In effect they are far superior then us at our current stage in evolvution but if we can activate certain junk dna then we will be even.
even if the dna was activated how could you be so sure you could use the power efficiently right off, they have used their abillities their entire life a regular human has not. ive been training and preparing, an abillity you must develop or you will surely die is to be able to kill with your mind.
i am one of the few that has survived it.
xzantronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:00 PM   #8
lightblessins

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic View Post
Quote: Lightblessings

Any chance you can send me this exclusive footage? or link to my pm box?
What do you think they are then? Insectoid aliens?
i would love to but i dont av a copy and nor will i recieve 1, i av to respect my friends wishes and he doesnt wish to make it public over the net, plus we like to keep a few aces up our sleeves for when the time comes, i dont think its an insectoid alien, i would say a grey or a plf. PEACE!

Do u speculate, or deterime?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Lightblessins
lightblessins is offline   Reply With Quote