Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 21-06-2009, 01:59 AM   #1
rwederfoort
Sin bin - Time Out

Default THE REPTILIAN NET, will be destroyed 2012.

The Reptilian have string a electromagnetic frequency Barrier around the Planet., extended from Planet MARS which they Own. Also own the MOON . Itís a station area for them They work inter dimensionly , and they move between the Physical and the Astral World.

In the Astro World they move Openly. In the physical world their CLOAKed., within people in positions of Power who have the Right DNA and the right disposition this include most of our WORLD Leaders.

Many people think that certain Leaders are Reptilians , this is not exactly true The world leaders have a reptilian symbiot cloaked withing them, this is why
Genetic manipulation is so Important to this hidden RACE . In order for this Astro Form of the Reptilian to be able to inhabit a Human being, they have to have the Right DNA. So while this individuals do have Reptilian Characteristics They in them self are not Reptilians there are Humans. They are simply Being managed and used, by the Repitilian with in.

The Dragon Race is from the constellation of Orion and not Nibiru (Planet X). Planet X is the force needed to bring down this massive NET.
Our True Creator, the ONE , is Furious that we have suffered so much here on Earth. PX is a Repsonse to our cry for Help.

namaste
rwederfoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 02:07 AM   #2
rwederfoort
Sin bin - Time Out

Its Nice when you know know who we all are, and that we are being used, by these ALien race of reptilians, Cloaking in our Energy, or SHAKRA,

I dont Care any more to feel that negative energy feeding from you.

But I am happy that 2012 is Party Time,all my brothers and sisters will be free. The REalm of happy nes. No More work, no more MONEY, and LAWS, BUT FREEEEEEE
rwederfoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 04:07 AM   #3
purple rain
Banned

Aren't there nasty things like WW3 and a holocaust of the human race to get through first?
purple rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 04:23 AM   #4
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwederfoort View Post
The Reptilian have string a electromagnetic frequency Barrier around the Planet., extended from Planet MARS which they Own. Also own the MOON . Itís a station area for them They work inter dimensionly , and they move between the Physical and the Astral World.

In the Astro World they move Openly. In the physical world their CLOAKed., within people in positions of Power who have the Right DNA and the right disposition this include most of our WORLD Leaders.

Many people think that certain Leaders are Reptilians , this is not exactly true The world leaders have a reptilian symbiot cloaked withing them, this is why
Genetic manipulation is so Important to this hidden RACE . In order for this Astro Form of the Reptilian to be able to inhabit a Human being, they have to have the Right DNA. So while this individuals do have Reptilian Characteristics They in them self are not Reptilians there are Humans. They are simply Being managed and used, by the Repitilian with in.

The Dragon Race is from the constellation of Orion and not Nibiru (Planet X). Planet X is the force needed to bring down this massive NET.
Our True Creator, the ONE , is Furious that we have suffered so much here on Earth. PX is a Repsonse to our cry for Help.

namaste

You have forgotten...
mind1universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 04:27 AM   #5
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Its Nice when you know know who we all are, and that we are being used, by these ALien race of reptilians, Cloaking in our Energy, or SHAKRA,

I dont Care any more to feel that negative energy feeding from you.

But I am happy that 2012 is Party Time,all my brothers and sisters will be free. The REalm of happy nes. No More work, no more MONEY, and LAWS, BUT FREEEEEEE

You don't just become free, its not like Harry potter where you just attack willy nilly and everything is sweet and the good destroys evil.

That is what the US government say

We are free when, we free ourselves. We are here to face the "us"

How you do that is facing you, light, darkness, reptilians or mammalian. Because you are all that is. Based on your reasoning there will be no hunky dory dance, when you have just denyed a part of you, the reptilians.

You are starting to piss out the new age bullshit now. With this me vs him complex. Think outside of this world leave your body and look.

Last edited by mind1universe; 21-06-2009 at 04:28 AM.
mind1universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 08:36 AM   #6
tracker

Quote:

namaste

I have dreamed this .
planet X is the response to our cry for help .

if planet X does come , because so far there is no absolute truth about its existance , then yes , it will help set us free .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 08:51 AM   #7
draconis333

*yawwwn*

sorry..almost 4am...

Old 21-06-2009, 09:06 AM   #8
tracker

some reptilians are fine and do have a possative energy

some dont .

the ones in power ( in their human hoasts ) are not good .

there are a mix of races on this planet

we are one of them .

we do hold the power to set our self free .

we

are

the resistance .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 01:02 PM   #9
rhydra

Personally I find that the energy give off from most humans is mostly negative, it may also be somewhat wounding that humans aren't really that interested in the Earth or the moon. Of course it may be nice to know that one's own species is such hot property that aliens and other entities are all fighting each other to gain access to the humans for their souls, energies, blood and other organs. Put simply, humans are ten a penny stage one creatures, barely able to hold down a civilisation before they tear it apart again. They can't even come to terms with their own downfalls, citing gods, demons, reptilians, witches, reptilians for the inevitable consequences of greed and aggression.
When you are a class 3 or higher you will then be in a position to realise that the barriers you see as being laid out to hold you back were those which you imagined yourselves. You will be welcomed.
Old 21-06-2009, 03:49 PM   #10
draconis333

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
Personally I find that the energy give off from most humans is mostly negative, it may also be somewhat wounding that humans aren't really that interested in the Earth or the moon. Of course it may be nice to know that one's own species is such hot property that aliens and other entities are all fighting each other to gain access to the humans for their souls, energies, blood and other organs. Put simply, humans are ten a penny stage one creatures, barely able to hold down a civilisation before they tear it apart again. They can't even come to terms with their own downfalls, citing gods, demons, reptilians, witches, reptilians for the inevitable consequences of greed and aggression.
When you are a class 3 or higher you will then be in a position to realise that the barriers you see as being laid out to hold you back were those which you imagined yourselves. You will be welcomed.

I think there comes a point in ones life,when a certain level is achieved where you just stop careing and become detached from it all.

Now, in order to cover my own rear...that's not how everyone does it..but that's how it goes for me.
Old 21-06-2009, 04:19 PM   #11
turbine

Quote:

namaste
You might want to check out Peggy's blog. Things have changed a bit.
turbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 04:27 PM   #12
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbine View Post
You might want to check out Peggy's blog. Things have changed a bit.
Who is Peggy Kane?,turbine,if you don't mind.I got warned off her once,but like to make up my own mind.So,in your words,if you feel compelled,I would like to hear what you think,this is not a set-up,I'm just curious,as I have noticed previous postings and glad you are up to speed with the reptilian equation,thankyou sir,regards Jason.
"they're representatives of abstract forces who've reached power through surrender of self,the rulers of this most insecure of all worlds,are rulers by accident,in it,frightened pilots of control of a vast machine they can't understand,calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push"...William S Burroughs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgrrp1PnYcI
thelyran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 12:12 AM   #13
turbine

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelyran View Post
Who is Peggy Kane?,turbine,if you don't mind.I got warned off her once,but like to make up my own mind.So,in your words,if you feel compelled,I would like to hear what you think,this is not a set-up,I'm just curious,as I have noticed previous postings and glad you are up to speed with the reptilian equation,thankyou sir,regards Jason.
She discovered facts about the reptilians using reverse speech. I too use reverse speech and what I hear matches up with what she and many others hear too.

I used reverse speech as the main source for my information since it very accurate.
turbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 12:43 AM   #14

Quote:
She discovered facts about the reptilians using reverse speech. I too use reverse speech and what I hear matches up with what she and many others hear too.

I used reverse speech as the main source for my information since it very accurate.
There is something to RS. But when Peggy started getting "messages from the One," I recorded and reversed one of them and heard unmistakably:

Quote:
F: As I have mentioned, if events had gone the other way the whole of life everywhere would have been threatened and overwhelmed by this negativity.
R: It forgets it, awkward unearthly, we will (cosmic holdup?) we not listening to each of this

F: But that is no longer of concern.
R: This is bullshit.
What could I do? I never posted that reversal for any of the people there; they wouldn't have believed it.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 03:45 PM   #15
thelyran

Quote:

wow!...never gave that consideration,thankyou.Another avenue has opened now,I always admitted,the fact,I know not all.Excellent Turbine.
...That might be what Tintin does with that thread of his"the News Behind The News'...regards,Jason.
"they're representatives of abstract forces who've reached power through surrender of self,the rulers of this most insecure of all worlds,are rulers by accident,in it,frightened pilots of control of a vast machine they can't understand,calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push"...William S Burroughs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgrrp1PnYcI
thelyran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 06:39 PM   #16
measle_weasel
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Not sure what "stage 1" means, but otherwise, so true.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 07:25 PM   #17
rhydra

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that, I forgot the video that I posted a while ago, there are different stages of civilisation. Stage one is mainly terrestrial. To get to stage two you need to colonise another planet. There are a few stages after, stage five (I think) is the ability to manipulate stars and space/time.
Old 22-06-2009, 07:33 PM   #18
measle_weasel
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that, I forgot the video that I posted a while ago, there are different stages of civilisation. Stage one is mainly terrestrial. To get to stage two you need to colonise another planet. There are a few stages after, stage five (I think) is the ability to manipulate stars and space/time.
Oh, I think Ive heard of those levels, now that you mention it.

Yep, dime a dozen level 1 creatures who think they are the highest form of life in existence, yet the vast majority cannot even take responsibility for burning a bagel.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?

Last edited by measle_weasel; 22-06-2009 at 07:34 PM.
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 09:37 PM   #19
storm knight

It's true. But we have duty as humans to fight for our survival.
We have a duty to go into the darkest negative places and bring light and positivity.
We need unity but first we need a reason to join together. We can die alone, but wouldn't you rather die next to a friend of yours for a just cause?

Hopefully we can start getting good information like anatomies on reptilians.
They have a weaker point somewhere.

I am no more than anyone else here. I just don't want to see people turning to a Negative state to make themselves that bit better because in the end faith can free yourself.
storm knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 11:34 PM   #20
purple rain
Banned

Where can I get some information on these levels of civilization?
purple rain is offline   Reply With Quote