Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 20-06-2009, 05:42 AM   #1
whoami

Default Check birth certificate on stock market: Heres how

This is seriously F#$#ed up. Look on the bottom of your birth certificate for numbers that look like this: 156-88-102939

Then follow the directions below to look up your self "slave value" on the stock exchange.

To check your birth certificate on the stock exchange:

1. Go to http://www.fidelity.com
2. Click on 'Research'.
3. Click on 'Quote'.
4. Click on 'Symbol Look Up'.
5. Type in your Birth Number on the Birth Certificate with the dashes (e.g. 156-88-102939).
6. Make sure the top two drop-down menus are 'MUTUAL FUND' and 'FUND NUMBER' BEFORE you perform the search to find out who is trading on the FUND for the Birth Certificate.
7. Click on the Initialed Trading Company name under 'SYMBOL'. This will give you all of the trading information about who is trading on the fund that the birth certificate is a part of. This document was created when you were an infant. Commercial laws allow for you to cancel and rescind this simple contract—UCC3-203—and to make a Claim in recoupment (Reparations) for fraud committed upon you when you were and infant (See UCC 3-305).

Monatomic Gold
whoami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 06:38 AM   #2
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoami View Post
This is seriously F#$#ed up. Look on the bottom of your birth certificate for numbers that look like this: 156-88-102939

Then follow the directions below to look up your self "slave value" on the stock exchange.

2. Click on 'Research'.
3. Click on 'Quote'.
5. Type in your Birth Number on the Birth Certificate with the dashes (e.g. 156-88-102939).
6. Make sure the top two drop-down menus are 'MUTUAL FUND' and 'FUND NUMBER' BEFORE you perform the search to find out who is trading on the FUND for the Birth Certificate.
7. Click on the Initialed Trading Company name under 'SYMBOL'. This will give you all of the trading information about who is trading on the fund that the birth certificate is a part of. This document was created when you were an infant. Commercial laws allow for you to cancel and rescind this simple contract—UCC3-203—and to make a Claim in recoupment (Reparations) for fraud committed upon you when you were and infant (See UCC 3-305).
How did you come across this information? How can you be sure that the number doesn't share a similar I.D with your birth certificate, and actually relates to a legit stock?

Last edited by mrindigo; 20-06-2009 at 06:39 AM.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 06:42 AM   #3
mrindigo
Inactive

p.s, the site has an interesting logo there.

Looks to be Illuminati in origin.
That much said, I'm not sure I feel comfortable in adding my personal information like that. I don't know what could happen as a result of doing so.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 08:41 AM   #4
aura

Here is a related video from Jordan Maxwell should anyone be interested in how this works and why.

aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 10:37 AM   #5
ownoiz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
I'm not sure I feel comfortable in adding my personal information like that. I don't know what could happen as a result of doing so.
The freeman holy grail right here on the forum hmmm

Maybe someone here could use a deceased relatives number, or someone elses, to verify if this is legit, or a scam to get your details.
ownoiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 11:16 AM   #6
smoke n mirrors

Could a mod please move this to the freeman section before it sinks.

Cheers,

And you thought you were free...read this http://freedom-school.com/mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf
'79 winter of discontent - '09 summer of mass dissent?Maybe next year.
smoke n mirrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 11:54 AM   #7
stemcg1983

does anyone know how thi relates to a uk birth certificate as mine just has GJ780838 on it

Last edited by stemcg1983; 20-06-2009 at 11:55 AM.
stemcg1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 12:03 PM   #8
drhemp
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke n mirrors View Post
Could a mod please move this to the freeman section before it sinks.

Cheers,
ok
drhemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 01:04 PM   #9

Once you have followed the aboce instructions click "research" then "Composition".......then realise the importance of double checking the facts.
1694 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 01:17 PM   #10

http://www6.ingretirementplans.com/custom/130.pdf

http://www.secinfo.com/dSuZk.8d.htm
1694 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 02:22 PM   #11
rosix

is this the real deal? remember there was some procedure that claimed to show the value of your BC bond but it was bullshit
rosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 08:38 PM   #12
thnksmarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoami View Post

2. Click on 'Research'.
3. Click on 'Quote'.
I don't have numbers on the face of my birth certificate that look like that (###-##-######). I have a set of 6 red numbers on the back lower-right of the birth certificate and I have a set of numbers on the back of my social security card similar to the numbers on the dollar bill. How do I trace that information?
thnksmarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 10:40 AM   #13
let it shine

i put mine in and nothing came up at all.

what does that mean?
let it shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 10:43 AM   #14
let it shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by thnksmarter View Post
I don't have numbers on the face of my birth certificate that look like that (###-##-######). I have a set of 6 red numbers on the back lower-right of the birth certificate and I have a set of numbers on the back of my social security card similar to the numbers on the dollar bill. How do I trace that information?
the numbers should be listed as your "STATE FILE NUMBER". that's what it says on mine and it's xxx-xx-xxxxxx like he said it'd be. but it didn't work anyway.

i'm gonna try the red numbers i have on mine and see if anything pops up. glad you mentioned those.
Old 27-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #15
let it shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by let it shine View Post
i'm gonna try the red numbers i have on mine and see if anything pops up.
again, no results found.

this sucks.
Old 27-05-2010, 11:44 AM   #16
picha
Banned

I think fidelity found out about everyone using it and blocked it.
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 06:13 PM   #17
let it shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by picha View Post
I think fidelity found out about everyone using it and blocked it.
not only them. i tried it on the nyse as well, like jordan maxwell said in that video, and i didn't get any results either.

there has to be some way to figure this out 'cause i'm done with all of this crap. i wanna get rid of my ssn too.
Old 27-05-2010, 06:25 PM   #18
el jefe

Subscribing
el jefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 11:52 PM   #19
makeithappen

OK folks this one has been gone over 3 or 4 times already. It does not work. You can enter in any number on this site and it will return something to you.

You actions to become a "Freeman" are so easy it will scare you.

Being free is to be Sovereign, being Sovereign is a belief. Have no fear and know that you are the King of your castle.

e.g. On loans, You may lose your home if repayments are kept up. Is it possible to lose a home? Yes if you give up your Sovereignty. If you remain King of your castle and act with honour cause no harm to anyone you can not lose anything.

You are King and you make the demands. You create everything. It is a mind set and not something you need to rescind a birth certificate for. I can think of a few things that it would be handy for. As sovereign your actions should speak so much louder than your words that you need not speak.

My suggestion for those who are just picking this stuff up, listen to the podcasts on www.tnsradio.com and listen to them all. Once you have done that..... Listen to them again.... and then... guess what... listen again... You will soon learn that our actions make us King and not our words on a forum

Peace
MIH.
makeithappen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 01:01 AM   #20
strengthofknowledge

how do you retrieve the money from your BC/SSNs???
through all the rain and the pain,
you gotta keep your sense of humor.
You gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit.
Remember that.""
Tupac
strengthofknowledge is offline   Reply With Quote