Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 19-06-2009, 04:02 AM   #1
bulgariaole

Default One Eye meaning(project camelot, ra, illuminati)

Why does project camelot who recently interviewed david icke have a single eye as their logo, ra who is an egyptian 'god' entity is often represented with the one eye, this entity also supposedly channeled trough a group to make the famous Ra material books (New Age), and also the even more famous illuminati eye on top of the pyramid, or lucifer(lightbringer) as he is the enity worshiped by the secret societies. What is the connection and what does the single eye represent?

Luke 11:34 The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

And so another question, why is lucifer who is asociated with the devil called the lightbringer?
Old 19-06-2009, 04:07 AM   #2
veritasvoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulgariaole View Post
Why does project camelot who recently interviewed david icke have a single eye as their logo, ra who is an egyptian 'god' entity is often represented with the one eye, this entity also supposedly channeled trough a group to make the famous Ra material books (New Age), and also the even more famous illuminati eye on top of the pyramid, or lucifer(lightbringer) as he is the enity worshiped by the secret societies. What is the connection and what does the single eye represent?

Luke 11:34 The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

And so another question, why is lucifer who is asociated with the devil called the lightbringer?
Not sure about the symbolism of the eye, but the reason why Lucifer is associated with the Lightbringer is that Lucifer is latin for "Day Star" or "Morning Star"; the bringer of light after darkness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 14:3-20
"How(J) you are fallen from heaven,
O Day Star, son of Dawn!
How you are cut down to the ground,
you who laid the nations low!
13You said in your heart,
'I will ascend to heaven;
above the stars of God
I will set my throne on high;
I will sit on the mount of assembly
in the far reaches of the north;
14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.'
15(N) But you are brought down to Sheol,
to the far reaches of the pit.
16Those who see you will stare at you
and ponder over you:
'Is this the man who made the earth tremble,
who shook kingdoms,
17who made the world like a desert
and overthrew its cities,
who did not let his prisoners go home?'
18All the kings of the nations lie in glory,
each in his own tomb;
19but you are cast out, away from your grave,
like a loathed branch,
clothed with the slain, those pierced by the sword,
who go down to the stones of the pit,
like a dead body trampled underfoot.
20You will not be joined with them in burial,
because you have destroyed your land,
you have slain your people.
"May the offspring of evildoers
nevermore be named!
I would also point this section out:

Quote:
'Is this the man who made the earth tremble, who shook kingdoms, who made the world like a desert and overthrew its cities, who did not let his prisoners go home?'

Last edited by veritasvoice; 19-06-2009 at 04:09 AM.
veritasvoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 04:27 AM   #3
bagatell

Is that logo new? I don't remember seeing it before. Always get a strange feeling from that site and can't put my finger on why that is.
Old 19-06-2009, 04:35 AM   #4
veritasvoice

As far as the eye at the top of the Illuminati pyramid goes; that would be the Eye of Providence, the "All Seeing Eye":

Quote:
Imagery of an all-seeing eye can be traced back to Egyptian mythology and the Eye of Horus. It also appears in Buddhism, where Buddha is also regularly referred to as the "Eye of the World" throughout Buddhist scriptures (e.g. Mahaparinibbana Sutta) and is represented as a trinity in the shape of a triangle known as the Tiratna, or Triple Gem.

In Medieval and Renaissance European iconography, the Eye (often with the addition of an enclosing triangle) was an explicit image of the Christian Trinity. Seventeenth-century depictions of the Eye of Providence sometimes show it surrounded by clouds or sun bursts.

Last edited by veritasvoice; 19-06-2009 at 04:35 AM.
veritasvoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 04:37 AM   #5
bulgariaole

thanks for that quote but i still dont understand why he is associated with evil(darkness) when they call him the lightbringer. light is symbollogy for good, lightbringer=goodbringer, right?

And thats always been the project camelot logo, i was just about the watch the interview actually and it came up in the beginning. It just buggs me too much and want to find out what it means. There was a section on the one eye on hashemfilms if you guys are familiar with it, but it just deleted it( you have to download it it was banned from utube) guess ill have to download it again, ill come back and post what i find, itll be a while tho the download takes forever.

woah i just realized something funny, Luke '11:34', turn the number upsidedown and on a digital clock with the 2 lines on top of the 4 not connected and uve got 'hell'

Last edited by bulgariaole; 19-06-2009 at 04:39 AM. Reason: editing
bulgariaole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 05:26 AM   #6
solarwindspirit

Quote:

The pituitary gland is the single eye or light of the body. Now the eye on top of pyramid means something totally different possibly the Law of ONE as in Ra Tah era. What it really means is there where slaves for technology and sacrifices literally for their ancient technology. Ancient jewish sect borrowed some inspiration from this era in egypt. There was literally no magic in that era accept for the technology that men worshipped. It was not a good era. Do you see the deserts around the pryramids? Enough said.

Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of The Creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye, but the dance lives on.

Last edited by solarwindspirit; 19-06-2009 at 05:51 AM.
solarwindspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 05:29 AM   #7
ianw

These subliminals are every where,people are always pointing them out,but dont say what they mean to them.
I think that the eye is trying to disclose that we are god,´I am the eggman`type of thing.
Every body being the same consious,viewing itself from a different dimention,The triangle being a trinaty we exist,we dont exist and both.
Satan and God can well be the same.
Who said let there be light,somebody in the dark?
So who can Lucifer be?
We are beings of light,we bear the light,was we created when that certain somone said let there be light?
Subliminals are every were and the same one can carrie many meanings this is a good vid there is the eye tamberine the pyramid tent they play in.The way Ian Brown flashes the trangle at 5,34 is wick.
You dont need to sell your soul hes all ready in you.
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 05:35 AM   #8
biosonico

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
You dont need to sell your soul hes all ready in you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1kIHl2L8nU
Heh, Good ol' Stone roses, i still wonder if Ian means what he says in that song.
biosonico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 06:13 AM   #9
drael

Quote:
Why does project camelot who recently interviewed david icke have a single eye as their logo, ra who is an egyptian 'god' entity is often represented with the one eye, this entity also supposedly channeled trough a group to make the famous Ra material books (New Age),
The eye is also associated with several other egyptian deities, and contains mathmatical information, sacred geometry in its proportions.

Quote:
And also the even more famous illuminati eye on top of the pyramid, or lucifer(lightbringer) as he is the enity worshiped by the secret societies.
This is incorrect. the eye on the pyramid is known as the "eye of god", the all-seeing eye. The numbers make it clear, everything is whole, or "1" at the top, and at perception it is "2". the illuminati use this symbol to put themselves in the god position, especially clear on the US $1 bill.

Quote:
What is the connection and what does the single eye represent?
Very little as far as I can tell. The egyptians liked the eye because it is a source of power (eye make-up etc), as well as its symbolism. The eye of god is more abstract.

Quote:
There is two satans in the bible (two spellings in the original scrolls). The is one beast, and one lucifer. I imagine lucifer is representative of venus, which perioidically shines bighter. Of course theres that whole fallen angel story, but being satan is more of a metaphor, one shouldnt really think of any of the titles belonging to one individual, rather the concepts involved.

Look at the numbers involved in the $1 bill, that makes the nwo religion more obvious. They use reality numbers to make themselves all seeing, and supplant themselves into a divine role, like gods. As such, the worship themselves more than any deity.
... You turn it on and break the spell -
I know it's true, I know it's true -
I dream..."
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 06:40 AM   #10
nimlyn

Quote:

Could be because some moron travelled back to Ancient Egypt with his flash camera…shown off his holiday snaps (time stamped:-Hours=Horus) hence the one eyed god …Darned those meddling scientists…
nimlyn is offline   Reply With Quote