Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient History / Forbidden Knowledge / History Rewritten
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-06-2009, 04:09 AM   #1
kilik
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 51
Default Blue Stone "Tomb of Osiris" 100 feet below Sphinx

Shiny Blue Stone "Tomb of Osiris" 100 feet below the Sphinx, revealed

The "Tomb of Osiris" is one of the most incredible finds ever. It is located 95 feet underground behind the back of the sphinx. It is not really a tomb, but according to archaeology it is a symbolic type of tomb, for the God Osiris, who they also think did not really exist and was only a god in myth....Strange then that we should be expected by archaeologists to assume that the Pyramids are actual literal tombs but the Osiris tomb is only a symbolic tomb. Some researchers have observedthat the Great Pyramid tomb resembles a baptismal font more than a tomb........ But anyways, It really is incredible to think about how such massive chambers could be constructed so far below ground.

In the Tomb, below a stone sarcophagus there is, at least now anyways, a pool of water. But what is not always known is there is another alleged sarcophagus below the water which is a shiny blue color of stone. And it does go down deeper, what is below that is not known.

Short, limited clips from the outstanding television special "Opening the Lost tombs Live from Egypt", hosted by Maury Pauvich

Videos of the Blue Stone "sarcophagus"
Quote:
These series of tombs, also known as the 'Water Shaft', were featured on the March 1999 FOX television show "Opening The Lost Tombs: Live From Egypt". Unlike the TV show, our images reveal the true blue color of the stone sarcophagus lid found in the third level of the water shaft. These images were photographed on the evening before the live televised broadcast. Due to certain restrictions, these high resolution images have not been released to the public until today. The full high-res original photographs are available at Egypt Antiquity News Service - Home.


Info and images of the Sphinx's underground tunnels-
Untitled Document



Deep Underground


"Tomb of Osiris"-


This image is more accurate as it shows additional passageways


But there are major discrepencies between what Egyptologists say and what the team who first discovered the "tomb" of Osiris reveal.

Reality, in 1997-
Quote:
Dr. Joseph Schor of The Schor Foundation. Schor had obtained an annually renewable five-year license to conduct acoustic and radar surveys on the Giza plateau under the direction of Florida State University. Said had entered into a joint-venture with Schor to film the work for a new documentary.

The sight he saw was very different to the one shown to the world on the FOX TV Special. A pile of muddy debris extended from the eastern side of the room and tapered off at the sides into the water. Towards the centre the partially buried enclosure also full of water broke through the debris. Saidís crew scraped away at the dirt on the chamberís eastern side to clear a flat area for the camera tripod. It quickly became apparent that a smooth hard surface was becoming exposed. As more was revealed, a dark sarcophagus lid came into view.
vs. archaeology-
Quote:
I have found a shaft, going 29 meters [95 feet approximately] vertically down into the ground, exactly halfway between the Chefren Pyramid [the middle pyramid] and the Sphinx. At the bottom, which was filled with water, we have found a burial chamber with four pillars. In the middle is a large granite sarcophagus which I expect to be the grave of Osiris, the god... I have been digging in Egypt's sand for more than 30 years, and up to date this is the most exciting discovery I have made...

---ZAHI HAWASS, (Directed of the Giza Plateau, Egyptologist), In newspaper Extra Bladet (Copenhagen), January 31, 1999, "Sandpit Of Royalty", By Dorte Quist

1997 Dr. Schor's and Boris Said's A.R.E. funded images, in dirt



vs.

1999 as seen on live tv, all this water magically appeared there, and they claim ithey found it like that. But the previous site I linked shows there was no pillars or water there in 1997




Underwater in a pool allegedly, so there are also water management systems there
kilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 11:49 PM   #2
noir
Senior Member
 
noir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: mu
Posts: 188
Default

Thank you for posting this. I remember seeing something about this on the History Channel some years ago.
__________________
жыццё ў цемры

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. -Oscar Wilde
noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2009, 03:04 AM   #3
ziegenfarm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: midwest, usa
Posts: 104
Default

i just spent the day today reading about thoth (tehuti/hermes trismegistus) the destruction of atlantis, the move to khem/egypt and the blue stones found in the dominican republic thought to be the mysterious stones of atlantis. in this material, there is also mention of the hall of records buried under the sphinx and the kings chamber located in the great pyramid which supposedly connects to another dimension. does any of this figure into the burial place of osiris and the blue stones mentioned there? also, are the blue stones found in the u.k. thought to be atlantean in origin?
thanks.
ziegenfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2011, 07:47 PM   #4
kilik
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 51
Default

Blue Stone "Tomb of Osiris" 100 feet below the Sphinx, revealed

Here is the final segment of the amazing television special, "Opening the Lost Tombs Live from Egypt", which aired live on Fox in 1999. This is the first time the alleged Tomb of Osiris was ever revealed to the Public-

First revealed to the public in 1999, the so called "Tomb of Osiris" is one of the most incredible finds ever. It is located 95 feet underground behind the back of the sphinx. It is not really a tomb, but according to some archaeologists it is a symbolic type of tomb, for the God Osiris, who they also think was only a god in myth and did not really exist....Strange then that we should be expected by archaeologists to assume that the Pyramids are actual literal tombs for kings but the Osiris tomb is only a symbolic tomb. Some researchers have observed that the Great Pyramid sarcophagus resembles a baptismal font more than a tomb........ But anyways, It really is incredible to think about how such massive chambers could be constructed so far below ground.

In the Tomb, below a stone sarcophagus there is, at least now anyways, a pool of water. But what is not always known is there is another alleged sarcophagus below the water which is a shiny blue color of stone. And it does go down deeper, what is below that is not known.

Videos of the Blue Stone "sarcophagus"
Quote:
These series of tombs, also known as the 'Water Shaft', were featured on the March 1999 FOX television show "Opening The Lost Tombs: Live From Egypt". Unlike the TV show, our images reveal the true blue color of the stone sarcophagus lid found in the third level of the water shaft. These images were photographed on the evening before the live televised broadcast. Due to certain restrictions, these high resolution images have not been released to the public until today. The full high-res original photographs are available at Egypt Antiquity News Service - Home.

Here is a website with exclusive images of the Sphinx's underground tunnels and chambers-
http://wolf.mind.net/osiris/index.html

Here is a good article about the discovery of the Tomb of Osiris, and some of the controversy surrounding it-
http://www.zimbio.com/Giza+Egypt/art...+Osiris+Part+1

Deep Underground


"Tomb of Osiris"-


another depiction-


But there is a major problem with this Tomb of Osiris, there are major discrepencies between what Egyptologists say and what the team who first discovered the "tomb" of Osiris reveal.

Reality, in 1997-
Quote:
Dr. Joseph Schor of The Schor Foundation. Schor had obtained an annually renewable five-year license to conduct acoustic and radar surveys on the Giza plateau under the direction of Florida State University. Said had entered into a joint-venture with Schor to film the work for a new documentary.

The sight he saw was very different to the one shown to the world on the FOX TV Special. A pile of muddy debris extended from the eastern side of the room and tapered off at the sides into the water. Towards the centre the partially buried enclosure also full of water broke through the debris. Saidís crew scraped away at the dirt on the chamberís eastern side to clear a flat area for the camera tripod. It quickly became apparent that a smooth hard surface was becoming exposed. As more was revealed, a dark sarcophagus lid came into view.
vs. archaeology in 1999-
Quote:
I have found a shaft, going 29 meters [95 feet approximately] vertically down into the ground, exactly halfway between the Chefren Pyramid [the middle pyramid] and the Sphinx. At the bottom, which was filled with water, we have found a burial chamber with four pillars. In the middle is a large granite sarcophagus which I expect to be the grave of Osiris, the god... I have been digging in Egypt's sand for more than 30 years, and up to date this is the most exciting discovery I have made...

---ZAHI HAWASS, (Directed of the Giza Plateau, Egyptologist), In newspaper Extra Bladet (Copenhagen), January 31, 1999, "Sandpit Of Royalty", By Dorte Quist


1997 Dr. Schor's and Boris Said's A.R.E. funded images, in dirt-



vs.

1999 as seen on live tv, all this water magically appeared there, and they claim ithey found it like that. But the previous site I linked shows there was no pillars or water there in 1997-



Underwater in a pool allegedly, so there are also water management systems there-
kilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2011, 10:05 AM   #5
posidon
Senior Member
 
posidon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lemuria
Posts: 328
Default

Thanks for posting this, is very interesting.

The Egyptlogists still working on this tomb? Or they abandoned the working?
Some videos i see about, and articles, show that may be a uge network of tunels connecting this tomb to the Spynx and the Khafre pyramid, and they are unexplored.

How is this possible a finding like this type, and so many years without any news on this project?
And about the pylars, they was destroyed, because the first reports they clear speak about them be erected, maybe some Muslim clerks!

And is interesting the place were this tomb is situated, under the Cause way, from the Khafre Pyramid to the Great Sphinx. So what you guys think this mean? Why buried a tomb so deep on the ground, (about 30m) and why on that particular place?

Last edited by posidon; 30-08-2011 at 10:05 AM.
posidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2011, 02:50 PM   #6
goodewitch
Senior Member
 
goodewitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: North East England
Posts: 277
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by posidon View Post
Thanks for posting this, is very interesting.

The Egyptlogists still working on this tomb? Or they abandoned the working?
Some videos i see about, and articles, show that may be a uge network of tunels connecting this tomb to the Spynx and the Khafre pyramid, and they are unexplored.

How is this possible a finding like this type, and so many years without any news on this project?
And about the pylars, they was destroyed, because the first reports they clear speak about them be erected, maybe some Muslim clerks!

And is interesting the place were this tomb is situated, under the Cause way, from the Khafre Pyramid to the Great Sphinx. So what you guys think this mean? Why buried a tomb so deep on the ground, (about 30m) and why on that particular place?


It could be that this so called Tomb of Osiris is part of the Underworld , Sokar,.. which is reputed to be under the plateau, a network of tunnels and cave systems that link the Great pyramid, under its mound, and the tunnels that are said to reach all over the Giza plateau, and up to the Sphinx valley temple.
If you look at the work on the sarcophagus, in the Osisris temple, it seems contemporary with the one in the Kings chamber in the GP,..although obviously the Kings chamber sarcophogus has no lid for comparison, but the more megalithic style of workmanship, and materials used seems to indicate that this sarcophagus and possibly the chamber its in is old,.. contemporary with the Sphinx temple,.. the Pyramid texts which speak of what is in the Duat, seem to be saying that Sokar, the Underworld is at once both a physical place, and a heavenly realm, (intedimensional crossover place?)
Little is mentioned of the antechamber to the tomb of Osiris,.. where there are more sarcophagi,.. I wonder if this place is linked to the older Sphinx temple and possibly a whole network, under the plateau,. which is dedicated to Sokar and the Underworld.
G. x
goodewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:53 AM.