Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2009, 07:34 PM   #1
geewhizz
Inactive

Default Why Does Eminem hate Christopher Reeves sooo much?

From new album relapse......

[VERSE 3]
Put Christopher Reeves on a unicycle with a kickstand
Kick it up and push him and lead him right into quicksand
Here, you need a hand, big man?
Grab a hold of this branch with both hands
Man, they don't understand I'm just a sick man
Now everybody's pissed at me like it's my fault
This name rhymes with so many different words geez
So one last time, Mr. Christopher Reeves
Won't you break it down for me and just spit the verse please

["Christopher Reeves"]
Eminem, I'm coming to kill you
Always hated you and I still do
You'll never fill my shoes, my superman costume [breath]
Doesn't even fit you, they don't feel you
You're taking this shit too far [breath]
Who do you think you are
Hang my suit up in the armoire
Everyday I hate you more and more
Throw down the cardboard
Let's break dance if you think you're hardcore .

Now how low could you stoop by making these stories up about a dead parapleigic???

Eminem has done this before on his other albums about Reeves too. The mind boggles!
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:39 PM   #2
thetonic

eminem is a no talent ass clown

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
thetonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
kiwimaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhizz View Post

[VERSE 3]

["Christopher Reeves"]
Who do you think you are
Throw down the cardboard

Now how low could you stoop by making these stories up about a dead parapleigic???

Eminem has done this before on his other albums about Reeves too. The mind boggles!
Interesting indeed...why would he make disgraceful fun at a disabled man like Reeve...something else going on there, that we need to read between the lines about? Maybe when Mr Reeves got disabled, not was all that was portrayed?

Nothing is ever done for some randomness...something more going on there than meets the eye, IMO.

When you wake up, you can finally see the puppet master and who wants to be a puppet??
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #4
geewhizz
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
Interesting indeed...why would he make disgraceful fun at a disabled man like Reeve...something else going on there, that we need to read between the lines about? Maybe when Mr Reeves got disabled, not was all that was portrayed?

Nothing is ever done for some randomness...something more going on there than meets the eye, IMO.
Possible, or maybe he's an easy target for the sick depraved minded rapper. I like some of Eminems stuff but its kind of strange and not funny anymore IMO.

Imagine one of Reeves children or teenagers listening to this!
Old 05-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #5
size_of_light

Because it'll generate manufactured outrage and controversy which will translate into record sales.

It also implies that his rage is really all about Christopher Reeve's stance on stem cell research, which is fucking laughable coming from a clueless little whining cracker-fuck bitch piece of trailer-trash shit like Eminem, but some people will buy into it and think that he's really edgy and deep for saying this as a result anyway.

Marketing.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:55 PM   #6
mace

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetonic View Post
eminem is a no talent ass clown
HAHA! You may not be a fan (as I'm not of The Beatles) but you should have some appreciation for someone's talent (as I do with them). Eminem is the greatest rapper of all time. I may not agree with a lot of what he says, but he's a lyrical genius.

He has no beef with Reeve, although people would assume so because of his lyrics. He's just trying to be controversial. "Controversy Creates Cash".

A few more lines from his songs...

I'm Back
"It's a, sick world we live in these days
"Slim for Pete's sakes put down Christopher Reeve's legs!"
Geez, you guys are so sensitive
"Slim it's a touchy subject, try and just don't mention it"

Rain Man
I say you're all just too god damn sensitive
It's censorship
And it's downright blasphemous
Let's end this shit now cause I won't stand for this
And Chris-stiff-pher Reeves won't sit for this neither
And let's clear this up too I aint got no beef with him either

He used to be like a hero to me
I even believe I had one of those 25 cent stickers
On my re-frigerator right next to Darth Vader
And Darth must have put a hex on him for later
I feel like its my fault cause of the way that
I stuck him off in between him and Lex Luthor
I killed Superman, I killed Super...Man
And how ironic that I'd be the bad guy
Kryptonite: The Green Chronic

Last edited by mace; 05-06-2009 at 07:56 PM.
mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:00 PM   #7
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mace View Post
HAHA! You may not be a fan (as I'm not of The Beatles) but you should have some appreciation for someone's talent (as I do with them). Eminem is the greatest rapper of all time. I may not agree with a lot of what he says, but he's a lyrical genius.

He has no beef with Reeve, although people would assume so because of his lyrics. He's just trying to be controversial. "Controversy Creates Cash".

A few more lines from his songs...

I'm Back
"It's a, sick world we live in these days
"Slim for Pete's sakes put down Christopher Reeve's legs!"
Geez, you guys are so sensitive
"Slim it's a touchy subject, try and just don't mention it"

Rain Man
I say you're all just too god damn sensitive
It's censorship
And it's downright blasphemous
Let's end this shit now cause I won't stand for this
And Chris-stiff-pher Reeves won't sit for this neither
And let's clear this up too I aint got no beef with him either

He used to be like a hero to me
I even believe I had one of those 25 cent stickers
On my re-frigerator right next to Darth Vader
And Darth must have put a hex on him for later
I feel like its my fault cause of the way that
I stuck him off in between him and Lex Luthor
I killed Superman, I killed Super...Man
And how ironic that I'd be the bad guy
Kryptonite: The Green Chronic
Eminem is not a lyrical genius.

You were sold that line by somebody somewhere.

Go and sit in the corner and have a think about it for a while.

The motherfucker is as edgy and talented as Madonna, he's just dressed up in a way that's more acceptable to your mindset and vibe right now.

Trust me, you'll recant later.

Last edited by size_of_light; 05-06-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:05 PM   #8
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post

Just what I was thinking Kiwimaj, especially after reading Matt Deloozes take on Superman.

Maybe Christopjer Reeve tried getting away?

the article if anyone wants a read

http://www.oneballradio.com/node/120

Superman - The Real Symbolism
Submitted by Matthew Delooze on 29 September, 2005 - 00:00. Basic Matthew Delooze Reptilian Serpent Cult Spirituality Superman Symbol Literacy Symbolism Tree of Life

Superman Returns?
The Symbolism has never really been away.

By Matthew Delooze

I realise that most if not all people will know of Superman he is one of the most famous characters in the world. Briefly Superman (real name Kal-EL) was sent to Earth by his father Jor-EL. He covertly kept the secret of his powers to himself. (EL is a god or spiritual ruler in some ancient scriptures)
I want to concentrate on the basic symbolism used by the media through Superman. Superman is well known for the famous "S" on his costume. This is the official explanation through Action Comics (DC Comics) claiming the S stands for Superman etc. Apparently his Earth Mother came up with this idea. Obviously the S has far more symbolic meaning than kids, me included, were led to believe.

Maybe we should say Superboy is talking SuperShite

The explanation given in 'Superman the Movie' changes simply because Supe's dad is wearing the S shape before Superman is sent to Earth, so it simply cannot be his 'Earth Mother', Ma Kent, who invents the original reason for the appearance of the S. Let's first look at the symbolism being displayed by his father in Superman the Movie (1978).
There you go, it is already on the chest of his father or should I say the chest of the 'GODFATHER'? (Marlon Brando is the official Godfather) So that makes the official explanation super deceptive eh?

Do you see a Superman "S" or do you see a snake or a serpent?

Now then fellow truth seekers let us start looking for the true meaning of the symbolism and get straight to the point. Again? Do you see a Superman "S" or do you see a snake or a serpent?
I see a serpent; there is no doubt in my mind that the greatest super hero on Earth is carrying serpent symbolism. OK, doubters and hecklers, let’s look at an older version of the same symbolism.

Please note the one left resembles an upside down tree and the other one resembles an upside down pyramid. The pyramid can also be symbolic of a tree. (E.g. if Superman looks downwards, towards his chest, the tree shape and serpent symbolism becomes easier to see) Could this be Serpent in a tree symbolism?
Lets look at a more modern superman S.

Do you see the letter S or do you see a snake/serpent?

Look again. What do you see? You can also see that the symbolism still tries to keep a similar shape to the older versions of the symbolism, as though the serpent is in a tree. Download the picture and turn it upside down? I guarantee you will see a serpent sliding down a tree.
Just to make it easier for anyone not seeing the snake symbolism yet, look at this picture (used in a series called the Kent’s on TV). No doubts now, have we? This is a Serpent. If this isn’t a serpent then I’m a blind ape.

Is it the letter S or a serpent?

Let’s also look at the original symbolism used by Marvel comics for Superman’s father Jor-El.

Is Superman the Son of a Sun?

Is this Jor-EL and Lara, Supe’s mam and dad. Or is it blatant Sun symbolism?
The different, yet still so-called 'official', stories regarding Superman’s “S” are available here for interested parties to research. Sun symbolism is linked to “Lucifer the light bringer”, Lucifer is the greatest deceiver and I sure believe that Superman followers may have been greatly deceived as to the true meaning of Superman's true symbolism. I am not calling Superman the 'devil' please don't misunderstand me. I am trying to say that the symbolism is linked to Sun/Serpent worship, this is what the masses see as Luciferic type practises.

I believe the true symbolism used through Superman comics and films is really used to show us ambiguous Tree of Life and Serpent symbolism. There must be a reason for the use of this symbolism? Why is it being used in comics and movies?
So what does it mean?
Let’s go deeper. Take a look at this.

Please look at the shape. This is Tree of Life symbolism could the shape on Supe's chest have something to do with this outline shape? Who really controls our tree of life? Who controls our growth?

This is tree of life and serpent symbolism. Can you start to see the connections with the Superman symbolism that has been implanted in the minds of ALL generations currently alive on this planet at this time?

The Kaballistic tree of life in crop circle form.

http://www.crystalinks.com/kabala.html

I would also like to point out that the Christian "Christmas" is basically a con trick.
Yes folks, all you “Humbuggers” were right all along! The very, simple, act of having a tree in your home decorating it (strips of tinsel etc) at Christmas is indeed an act of Serpent worship. You are actually symbolising the serpent in the tree and placing gifts under the tree as an act of worship to the Serpent Cult. (Sorry to spring that on you folks!) Serpent /Luciferic trickery holds absolutely no boundaries. The greatest of all deceptions is to get you to worship something you wouldn’t and shouldn’t.

Think about it before you laugh at me.

A new film is going to be released in 2006 after the symbolic death of Superman, through the "paralysed" Christopher Reeve. It is called "Superman Returns". Here is the new 2006 logo. Again... Do YOU see the letter S or do YOU see a serpent?

S for Superman or have you been conned into loving a deceptive serpent?

Just to go off track for a moment with the 'tree of life'. Please read the Pope's explanation of the Christmas tree below. (Pity he couldn't explain the obelisk in St Peter's square at the same time!)

THE TREE OF LIFE AND THE HOLY FATHER

Pope explains symbolism of Christmas tree
Vatican, Dec. 20, 2004 (CWNews.com) -

.........During his Angelus audience on December 19, Pope John Paul II (bio - news) discussed the rich symbolism of the Christmas season, concentrating on the meaning of the Christmas tree that is now on display in St. Peter's Square.
The Christmas tree, John Paul said, is "an ancient custom that exalts the value of life," because the evergreen tree remains unchanged through the harshness of winter. When gifts are arranged under the tree, the Pope continue, it because a symbol of "the tree of life, a figure of Christ, God's greatest gift to all men."
The Holy Father made a point of saying that the gifts exchanged at Christmas should not be purely material and commercial. The "tree of life," he said, points the way toward an exchange of spiritual goods: of brotherhood and love.
The Pope observed, before making his remarks on the Christmas tree, that the most important symbol of the season is the Christmas crèche, about which he spoke at his previous Sunday public audience. His remarks on these symbols come at a time when the European nations-- particularly Italy and France-- are caught up in debates about the display of Christian symbols in public places.
At the conclusion of his December 20 public appearance, the Pope acknowledged different groups that had attended the audience, giving a special warm greeting to a group of 40 young students, aged 4 through 12, who had survived the harrowing hostage September terrorist incident in Beslan.................................

Right then folks don’t believe a word I say in this article as the Pope is God’s right hand man. He is talking “Jesus” isn’t he dating back 2005 years? So please forgive me for pointing out the facts below. So, please, if you believe the Pope’s explanation of the Christmas tree there is absolutely no point you going any further reading this article.

I do remind those with Christian brainwashing inside them that “Jesus” was supposed to be anti-authority. He was not religious in anyway. He did not create churches or set any silly rules that oppressed the masses. If you see Jesus as a man, and not as symbolism, then “He” saw all authority as corrupt. “He” angrily attacked corruption at every convenient and inconvenient opportunity. This included the Church or Temple at the time. Then no doubt in modern terms “He” would attack the authorative Catholic Church and other major religions with the same vigour as “He” did back then because these “Authorities” are nothing but propaganda machines for the serpent and authorities only house paedophiles and conmen.
Christmas trees were going long before a man known as Jesus was “born“.
Indeed ask any Christian why they erect a tree in their home every year (Yes I do it too and haven’t a clue why!) and decorate it with trinkets and gifts? Who are you actually worshipping in doing such a thing? Could it be a Serpent in the tree?
I tell you something, Jesus wasn’t born in a tree was he? So just exactly are you symbolically giving gifts to 9praisng) when you put gifts under that silly tree you have in you home at Christmas?

There are many ancient tales about serpents in the tree etc. They date back thousands of years. Consider the possibility that you are deceived into worshipping other symbolic gods instead of worshipping Christian values. Look at the picture below.

This is ancient Sumerian symbolism showing decoration of a tree and it is long before Mary had to come up with a very good excuse to Joseph.
It shows “Reptilian" (serpent) gods of the ancient Middle Eeast controlling the "tree of life". It reminds me of decorating a Christmas tree…. does it you?

The Christmas tree is supposed to be symbolic of a figure of Christ and the tree of life according to the Pope - as described and quoted earlier in this article. That is bullshit in my opinion and I must say if Superboy said something truthful for once he would say it is Super BullShit too!
The picture above was created long before the New Testament was thought up.
It's symbolic of Serpent Cult worship as far as I am concerned. Do “Reptilians” or Serpent gods create and harvest the tree of life for humans? Are they symbolically branding us and deceiving us into worshipping them without us realising it?
The symbolism indicates to me that this is true. Instead of branding our bodies by burning their logo on us they brand our spirit and subconscious thoughts through mental trickery. We surrender our subconscious to them.

This sort of symbolism is used via the likes of Superman. The example below is from official Superman site.

"TV's mega-hit "Smallville" is all about exploring the hero's back-story so it was natural they'd provide an explanation for the "S" - in fact, they've provided two explanations. In the first season episode, "Rogue", Lex Luthor, explains to Clark that Alexander the Great wore a breastplate in battle that had a jewelled "S" type logo. According to Luthor, "the design symbolizes strength and courage." Clark responds ironically: "I can't exactly see myself going into battle with that on my chest."

In subsequent seasons, a Kryptonian symbol that resembles the "S" emblem shows up in mysterious caves in Smallville, on an octagonal shaped Kryptonian key, and eventually on Clark himself when Jor-El (or his spirit or someone/something that claims to be Jor-El and/or his spirit) burns the symbol into Clark's chest. To date, it's unclear what the symbol represents."

…..

It’s certainly not unclear to me.

So what is the symbolism suppose to mean? What is it all meant to mean?
To me it means that the majority of people in this world have been subconsciously trained to accept that Superman is good and trustworthy.
You won’t find any human being with a bad word for Superman will you? They will all unconditionally believe that Superman stands for good. (I realise folks that Superman is a ficticious character so don‘t think I have lost my marbles) I am referring to subconscious energies and subconscious beliefs when I say that we have been led subconsciously to trust Superman implicitly.
This means we also have been led to trust the symbolism 'he carries' in the same way. When a person sees Superman symbolism his or her spirit releases “respect energy“, for want of a better word, but this energy goes to those that created the symbolism and not the fictitious Superman. The “S” is Superman’s best-known symbol. Our spirits have been conditioned to respect it. Therefore the vast majority of humans on this planet automatically, subconsciously, “respect” the symbolism.
Can the “spiritual respect”, or thought energy, that is created through such things like Superman symbolism, and Christmas tree type rituals, somehow be harnessed and therefore become a form of captured spiritual energy? Energy milked out of us by unfeeling alien farmers?

Obviously this energy is invisible on a 5-sense level. Does our mental conditioning to respect certain symbolism and our obedience in carrying out silly rituals, involving trees etc, somehow surrender our spiritual power to those that not only know how to extract such power from us but also know how to harness it for their own use?

The use of symbolism also works on a 5-sense level for those that have trouble understanding the point I am trying to make. This is easily explained by simply saying that millions of people blindly follow their countries flag into war or simply by following a football teams colours or religious banner. The energy created by such symbolism is enormous and I am told a soldier carrying the flag of his regiment in battle will fight 10 times harder than one who is not. (Energy empowered by spiritual respect is very powerful)

Simply put if symbolism on a 5-sense level is so powerful and an individual can increase his strength by10 fold, simply by concentrating on the symbolism he is carrying at the time, then try to imagine the effect that the subconscious symbolism has if it involves millions of people?

If this effect can be harnessed and stored then try to imagine the power those that can harness this energy will have gained. It certainly would give them licence to rule our world…. wouldn’t it?

Obviously I have just used Superman and the Christmas tree as two good examples of how things, we have been subjected to all our lives, could be used against us if their true meanings were kept from us. There are many more examples I could have used.

If we believe the Pope or the media then this article is a comical farce written by a madman. Please believe the Pope’s version of the meaning of the Christmas tree if that’s what you want to do. Please believe the Marvel comic’s version and the explanation from Warner Bros for the true reasons behind the Superman S symbolism, despite their contradictions, if that’s what you want to do.
I don’t expect anyone to believe that “Superman” or a “Christmas tree” could be used against the human race in such a way as I have previously described. So get out the tree this Christmas and watch Superman on TV. I know you won't be able to do anything else such is the force that makes you do it.

Lets face it folks only the greatest deceiver, or a slippery snake, would stoop so low in using such things against us… never mind getting the Pope to endorse them as well?

Till next time.....'Have A Super Day'.

Matthew Delooze

Sept 2005/updated Aug 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:05 PM   #9
supertzar

Quote:

The motherfucker is as edgy and talented as Madonna, he's just dressed up in a way that's more acceptable to your mindset and vibe right now.

You have to be extremely quick-witted to battle freestyle and win over and over again.

Last edited by supertzar; 05-06-2009 at 08:06 PM.
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:08 PM   #10
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
You have to be extremely quick-witted to battle freestyle and win over and over again.
Not when two morons are pitted against one another with the challenge being who can speak the most utterly ridiculous egocentric bullshit.

Last edited by size_of_light; 05-06-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:09 PM   #11
geewhizz
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post

True, good post, people are sold the 'Lyrical genius' statement.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:12 PM   #12
free_soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhizz View Post

[VERSE 3]

["Christopher Reeves"]
Who do you think you are
Throw down the cardboard

Eminem explains it in the part of the song you pasted
Quote:
Eminem is a masive comic book fan and can draw quite well comic charactors, he says himself if you get lyrics about then you have a name that rymes with something good its gunna get used. I think the reeves rymes are more about super man as everytimer its in the context of superman.

Also to those who dont like him has anyone actualy listened to his freestyles, true his last album encore was shit but if ya get a chance then his old underground stuff rules :P
Old 05-06-2009, 08:13 PM   #13
mace

Quote:

HAHA!!

Yeah mate, ok

Quote:
Not when two morons are pitted against one another with the challenge being who can speak the most utterly ridiculous egocentric bullshit.
You're funny. I think I like you...
Old 05-06-2009, 08:29 PM   #14
thetonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mace View Post
appreciation given where appreciation due

I used to listen to a lot of hip hop, then I realized most of it is stale conformist self engrandizing or ego boosting bullshit along with the luciferic mindset of 'gold , money, blunts, crack and bithces'

I have friends that can rhyme twice as good and with more intelligent content and yet they dont get record deals ???...

very few artists out there that actually put truth in their lyrics

so I generally stay away from the genre altogether these days and stick to more musically driven ..er... MUSIC!

also this pic is priceless

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
thetonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:14 PM   #15
kiwimaj

Quote:
also this pic is priceless

..and completely SET UP..so much for him storming off in disgust ! He is as much part of the controlled industry as britney...and he tries to make himself out to be somewhat better than her...

When you wake up, you can finally see the puppet master and who wants to be a puppet??
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:29 PM   #16
schism86

Quote:
ditto. eminem might be one of the phoniest gangster wanna be motherfuckers in the music business.

LOL

Last edited by schism86; 05-06-2009 at 09:29 PM.
schism86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:44 PM   #17
arty2000

superman envy
Old 05-06-2009, 10:03 PM   #18
Ian2day

You people make me laugh. Does anyone really think that he killed his cousin and then drank the bath water? The lyrics for his tracks are written by someone else. Always has been. He raps from a pre written script. Most battles are pre-scripted. 99% of the artists are using a ghostwriting service. With most of the lyrics stolen from me in a consipracy within a conspiracy. But then some of you reading this already know that, dont you...

Ongoing victim of electronic implant torture!

Electronic implants are slave chains!
Ian2day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:04 PM   #19
ectocooler hic

Quote:

If you haven't heard his whole catalogue, you cannot make that statement. Do not judge him on his recent work. No one can listen to his best works and seriously say that. The song Rock Bottom from his first album is a prime example of how he can flip multiple meanings and paint a picture about how he felt in certain situations. Some of his best songs seriously convey an uncanny genius way of being able to paint a picture. Many people judge people who do music on their singles solely which is a huge mistake. Others read too much into his "cruel" lyrics which is simply him being sarcastic and if you convey it annoys you, he'll continue to do it. People mistake a lot of what he does with his image and music as being something that it's not at all. I will say that his album encore (4th album) was 95% trash, he put no thought into that album and it was basically busy work.

He made an okay comeback with this new album (5th album) and there are probably only about 2 serious songs on this album of him talking about real aspects of his life that weren't sarcastically and darkly embellished..throw in Careful What You Wish For which is a bonus track on only a few copies of the album, and you have 3 serious songs. His comedy and sarcasm used to be relevant and done in a social commentary, genius satirical fashion. However, currently I will admit that today's Eminem just seems be doing it to goof off and have his fun.

I'm very wary of taking anybody who gets on a soap box about this, seriously who may have not done their homework and research on the full spectrum of what he was capable of...from the first song that popped up in the underground before he was signed...to obscure mixtape tracks....to the bonus rare tracks on this new release and everything in between. He's made some stupid goofy and clownish decisions in his career, but his thought and way of operation on some of his best works goes well beyond most people I have heard in the hip hop genre, the only downfall is too bad his full body of work isn't purely conveying that specific ability that i mention. I dare anybody who bashes him to choose his best work and to try and prove they aren't bullshitters, by taking the best work & do a better job. Only a small portion of those existing in hip hop today, whether old schoolers or new schoolers and some underground unsigned people probably have that ability to match or beat him when he's really in the zone.

Last edited by ectocooler hic; 05-06-2009 at 10:10 PM.
ectocooler hic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:05 PM   #20
size_of_light

Ian, I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised to find out that all these farcically dumb 'battles' were entirely scripted.

Pro-wrestling, anyone?

On the rare occassions when I suffer the misfortune to be stuck in a room with people watching hip hop or rap videos nowadays all I can think of is how preposterously juvenile and idiotic the shit is.

It's like watching The Wiggles singing Hot Potato with the word 'potato' replaced with euphemisms for 'pussy' and 'cock'.

Last edited by size_of_light; 05-06-2009 at 10:20 PM.