Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2009, 02:52 AM   #1
angelx777

Default those pictures gotto be somewhere ?

the recent obama's banned torchure ones,

c'mon pipl, nothing can disappear from the Internet once its there,

give me a clue ?? i want to find them
Old 08-06-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelx777 View Post
the recent obama's banned torchure ones,

c'mon pipl, nothing can disappear from the Internet once its there,

give me a clue ?? i want to find them
No I can't find them anywhere. The one's currently in circulation are bad enough; the 'descriptions' of the new ones include the rape of children.

Since the Internet is buzzing with this:

U.S. Military Investigator Confirms Women and Children Were Raped At Abu Ghraib

The following article is from:

Main article:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/us-milit...bu-ghraib.html
Alex Jones Blog:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=491565374

After years of corporate media whitewashing Abu Ghraib abuse in the context of college fraternity-style humiliation, truth about rape and sexual torture of women and children finally being reported

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, May 28, 2009

It only took five years, but the mainstream media has finally acknowledged the truth behind why certain photos and videos from the infamous Abu Ghraib prison camp have been blocked from public release - they show U.S. soldiers and other prison guards raping female detainees as well as children.

In an interview with the London Telegraph, Major General Antonio Taguba, the former army officer who conducted an inquiry into the Abu Ghraib jail in Iraq, confirmed the details of his original army report, that the unreleased photos showed rape and sexual abuse of women and minors.

“At least one picture shows an American soldier apparently raping a female prisoner while another is said to show a male translator raping a male detainee,” reports the Telegraph, adding, “Further photographs are said to depict sexual assaults on prisoners with objects including a truncheon, wire and a phosphorescent tube.”

Taguba also verified the credibility of eyewitness statements from other detainees that described an American-Egyptian male translator in uniform raping teenage boys.

Among the graphic statements, which were later released under US freedom of information laws, is that of Kasim Mehaddi Hilas in which he says: “I saw [name of a translator] ******* a kid, his age would be about 15 to 18 years. The kid was hurting very bad and they covered all the doors with sheets. Then when I heard screaming I climbed the door because on top it wasn’t covered and I saw [name] who was wearing the military uniform, putting his **** in the little kid’s ***…. and the female soldier was taking pictures.”

“These pictures show torture, abuse, rape and every indecency,” Taguba told the Telegraph.

Taguba’s confirmation that the photos depict rape mean that President Obama could only have been lying when he claimed, “I want to emphasize that these photos that were requested in this case are not particularly sensational, especially when compared to the painful images that we remember from Abu Ghraib.”

As we reported last week, such horrors have been on the record for years, yet corporate media coverage of the Abu Ghraib scandal still frames the entire issue in the context that the “abuse” consisted merely of college fraternity-style humiliation and stacking prisoners in human pyramids.

In reality, the very worst of the torture has never been seen and it includes raping women and children, as well as brutally beating detainees to death.

Further details were also made public by New Yorker investigative journalist Seymour Hersh, who in July 2004 told an ACLU conference,

“Some of the worst things that happened you don’t know about, okay?” said Hersh. “Videos, there are women there. Some of you may have read that they were passing letters out, communications out to their men. This is at Abu Ghraib … The women were passing messages out saying ‘Please come and kill me, because of what’s happened’ and basically what happened is that those women who were arrested with young boys, children in cases that have been recorded. The boys were sodomized with the cameras rolling. And the worst above all of that is the soundtrack of the boys shrieking that your government has. They are in total terror. It’s going to come out.”

Following his refusal to release the unseen photos, the ACLU charged that President Obama “has essentially become complicit with the torture that was rampant during the Bush years by being complicit in its coverup.” The Obama administration has also sought to protect intelligence officials involved in torture from prosecution at every turn

Abu Ghraib abuse photos 'show rape'

Daily Telegraph Article from:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...show-rape.html

Photographs of alleged prisoner abuse which Barack Obama is attempting to censor include images of apparent rape and sexual abuse, it has emerged.

By Duncan Gardham, Security Correspondent and Paul Cruickshank
Published: 8:02PM BST 27 May 2009

A previous image of Iraq prison abuse
At least one picture shows an American soldier apparently raping a female prisoner while another is said to show a male translator raping a male detainee.

Further photographs are said to depict sexual assaults on prisoners with objects including a truncheon, wire and a phosphorescent tube.

____
Related Articles
New outrage over Iraq prison abuse photographs
US troops could stay in Iraq for a decade
Call for inquiry into Abu Ghraib 'rape' photographs
Telegraph report over Abu Ghraib 'abuse' photos confirmed
Obama attempts to block release of 'torture' photos
Barack Obama to release up to 2,000 photographs of prisoner abuseAnother apparently shows a female prisoner having her clothing forcibly removed to expose her breasts.
______

Detail of the content emerged from Major General Antonio Taguba, the former army officer who conducted an inquiry into the Abu Ghraib jail in Iraq.

Allegations of rape and abuse were included in his 2004 report but the fact there were photographs was never revealed. He has now confirmed their existence in an interview with the Daily Telegraph.

The graphic nature of some of the images may explain the US President’s attempts to block the release of an estimated 2,000 photographs from prisons in Iraq and Afghanistan despite an earlier promise to allow them to be published.

Maj Gen Taguba, who retired in January 2007, said he supported the President’s decision, adding: “These pictures show torture, abuse, rape and every indecency.

“I am not sure what purpose their release would serve other than a legal one and the consequence would be to imperil our troops, the only protectors of our foreign policy, when we most need them, and British troops who are trying to build security in Afghanistan.

“The mere description of these pictures is horrendous enough, take my word for it.”

In April, Mr Obama’s administration said the photographs would be released and it would be “pointless to appeal” against a court judgment in favour of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).

But after lobbying from senior military figures, Mr Obama changed his mind saying they could put the safety of troops at risk.

Earlier this month, he said: “The most direct consequence of releasing them, I believe, would be to inflame anti-American public opinion and to put our troops in greater danger.”

It was thought the images were similar to those leaked five years ago, which showed naked and bloody prisoners being intimidated by dogs, dragged around on a leash, piled into a human pyramid and hooded and attached to wires.

Mr Obama seemed to reinforce that view by adding: “I want to emphasise that these photos that were requested in this case are not particularly sensational, especially when compared to the painful images that we remember from Abu Ghraib.”

The latest photographs relate to 400 cases of alleged abuse between 2001 and 2005 in Abu Ghraib and six other prisons. Mr Obama said the individuals involved had been “identified, and appropriate actions” taken.

Maj Gen Taguba’s internal inquiry into the abuse at Abu Ghraib, included sworn statements by 13 detainees, which, he said in the report, he found “credible based on the clarity of their statements and supporting evidence provided by other witnesses.”

Among the graphic statements, which were later released under US freedom of information laws, is that of Kasim Mehaddi Hilas in which he says: “I saw [name of a translator] ******* a kid, his age would be about 15 to 18 years. The kid was hurting very bad and they covered all the doors with sheets. Then when I heard screaming I climbed the door because on top it wasn’t covered and I saw [name] who was wearing the military uniform, putting his **** in the little kid’s ***…. and the female soldier was taking pictures.”

The translator was an American Egyptian who is now the subject of a civil court case in the US.

Three detainees, including the alleged victim, refer to the use of a phosphorescent tube in the sexual abuse and another to the use of wire, while the victim also refers to part of a policeman’s “stick” all of which were apparently photographed

You can be sure that the Islamic press are going to have a field day

What happens in America, doesn't stay in America, it gets exported

American prisons: sexual assault:
http://exposethemall.whitenationalis...k-county-jail/

l0ck rita Steak Knife SISMI beef executive CDMA AIEWS FCA screws nitrostarch subsonic rounds Audiotel RCMP TDM racal DEADBEEF NADDIS SG530 froglegs Kyudanki SETA sniper BfV MITM Monica FDM spook words USAFA osco BITNET Jatti CBM HRT composition b GQ360 Ufologico Nazionale Psyops illuminati VIP Scud mixmaster NACSE rusers SIG primacord Satellite phones Tzvrif Lexis-Nexis Golf BSS SARD ie.org Cornflower white noise guns INI EKMS EPL Enemy of the State DDR&E PPP OTAT BIOL interception ITSDN UXO RSA bce Walther MPL FX AST SSL NAVCM Macintosh Internet Security O/S COSTIND BRLO ambush Bellcore OTAN Zimmerwald weapons JDF M3 JSOTF credit Crowell FIS jihad HK-GR6 AKS-74 NVD SEL Albright remailers Society NSIRL SBS RFX Roswell Walther WA2000 Baranyi Met lamma imapct S511 CipherTAC-2000 Tangimoana Beach WANK Lynch evasion TRW NSRB IWO CCS VOA FAL Schengen Verisign Pacini ASIC Wilma TSCM Anonymous utopia ST1 DSNET3 LRTS csim OTP ASWS mailbomb WISDIM N5P6 OIR moore orthodox DSNET2 SAMF JICA nowhere TEMPSET 767 rdx NABS mindwar Active X platter charge Lebed K3 ERR BLU-114/B Steve Case Guppy Mexico JOTS CISSP chosen unclassified Pine Gap DC7 TEMPEST Jiang Zemin T2S2 TDYC Summercon Ft. Meade eternity server Keyer Rewson Sayeret Tzanhanim Mayfly credit card BOP benelux HPCC SLIP NFLIS anarchy Hindawi Fox SEAL TACSAT LHR forcast ISACA SRI Phon- e initiators bootleg JRB MOSAIC CSC NSES EG&G petn SAW DES SAI Gorelick AC S.A.I.C. card NSV zone Rivera 2E781 Firefly assault team DRM Rewson Compsec 97 delay mechanism fangs Duress Explosives Secure Asset Flintlock Blowpipe Bugs Bunny OC-12 Coderpunks Sayeret Golani finks H&K Baldwin 20755-6000 Tokyo Z-150T ninja Terrorism MKDELTA FBIS Morse Terrorism Defensive Information Ingram MAC10 Digicash QRR Colonel Patel MID/KL NOCS SAP hit word ! Mace VLSI HAMASMOIS

Generated by www.EchelonSpoofer.com

Last edited by luciferhorus; 08-06-2009 at 11:40 PM.
luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:38 PM   #3
luciferhorus
Banned

Women and Children Raped at Abu Ghraib: Addendum

I just watched a 20 minute news report on Al Jazeera yesterday on this subject.

This story is taking the Islamic media by storm, however it has almost entirely been ignored in the Western mass media.

According to the AL Jazeera report it appears that the Daily Telegraph article incorrectly reported that the (unreleased) photos in question come from Abu Ghraib; the photos do not exclusively come from Abu Girab, but from a variety of prisons throughout Iraq.

I watched a clip of the White House Press secretary slagging off the Daily Telegraph and stating that the story did not represent the truth, however no details were given. In fact the only aspect of the story which was incorrectly reported was that the photos came from all over Iraq.

This led into a 20 minute or so new article interviewing various American 'experts.' It seems that America has something called the 'Graham Secrecy Act' which over-rules the Freedom of Information laws; it seems the US military can legally suppress such photos if it is thought that it will incite hatred against their troops.

Too late.

Al-Jazeera is the major new source which 55% of Muslims use as their first source of TV news information (channel 514 on Murdoch's Sky in Europe).

LL

Lux

Terrorists? The children of Abu Ghraib

Last edited by luciferhorus; 08-06-2009 at 11:38 PM.
luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:51 PM   #4
deem

Here's the new boss....... same as the old boss.

Last edited by deem; 08-06-2009 at 11:54 PM.
deem is offline   Reply With Quote