Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 31-05-2009, 05:08 PM   #1
strengthofknowledge

Exclamation Martial Law, Stickers on Mailboxes

Ok so Jack McLamb came forward saying they will put different colored stickers on your mailboxes to label you either a slave, a rebel, or take you to a camp and so on.... The scary part is, ive been living in the same house for 13 years and just the other day saw something ive never seen before...a Pink dot on my mailbox. Then i look around the entire neighborhood, and Everyone has a dot...some Blue, some Orange, some Pink, and i saw a couple Greens and Reds too..... im not sure what this is all about but ive been asking my neighbors and no one seems to know.... maybe someone could enlighten me?...
strengthofknowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 06:15 PM   #2
hawk

What the pink and yellow means is that you are pt of the ones who are not a threat to the NWO. You can be educated to be a good worker slave and not ask any questions. Red list, they come in the middle of the night and get you first. They'll take you down to a Fema camp somewhere, interrogate you, and such and you will be shot for being a domestic terrorist.
Blue list, is for the followers of the red list . They too will be killed.
The religious people I suspect are also in the blue list somewhere.
Old 31-05-2009, 08:40 PM   #3
delamo1999

The more we as a whole keep raising our consciousness and vibrations, the less that this parallel reality will manifest.
delamo1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 10:18 PM   #4
adbasque

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by delamo1999 View Post
The more we as a whole keep raising our consciousness and vibrations, the less that this parallel reality will manifest.
Unity is the key, one voice!!

We should not allow them to divide us or we're screwed for good
Old 31-05-2009, 10:21 PM   #5
oddblock

strengthofknowledge I've heard about this but not seen any photographic evidence yet. Would you mind taking a photo of this sticker and perhaps other peoples if they allow you to so we can raise the awareness of whats going on?

..~\\\\\\\\\\www.myspace.com/oddblock//////////~..
oddblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 10:40 PM   #6
adbasque

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddblock View Post
strengthofknowledge I've heard about this but not seen any photographic evidence yet. Would you mind taking a photo of this sticker and perhaps other peoples if they allow you to so we can raise the awareness of whats going on?
They are doing things in a stealth as usual, they walk shadows amongst us

They want to take us all by surprise, that's their plan
Old 31-05-2009, 10:42 PM   #7
delamo1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by adbasque View Post
Unity is the key, one voice!!

We should not allow them to divide us or we're screwed for good

Well Said.

Quote:

Exactly!!! And by doing this we will be raising our consciousness and vibrations on an individual level which will quickly multiply as we get the word out.

Last edited by delamo1999; 31-05-2009 at 10:44 PM.
delamo1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 01:45 AM   #8
oddblock

What I don't understand is instead of putting stickers on mailboxes why don't they just have... A list of addresses?! If it's true I'd like to see it but as it stands I can't see why they'd need to use stickers.

Old 01-06-2009, 02:47 AM   #9
adbasque

Thumbs up

Quote:
What I don't understand is instead of putting stickers on mailboxes why don't they just have... A list of addresses?! If it's true I'd like to see it but as it stands I can't see why they'd need to use stickers.
What I think it is they put stickers on mail boxes so they can listen to a specific household, they follow the stickers at night.

They park next to the house and they listen what those people are talking about inside their homes.

it's probably harder to chek the number without raising suspicions, it could be a various reason, in any case whatever the reason, it's no good.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:39 PM   #10
strengthofknowledge

I also heard if you take some UV lights to the outside of your house you may find some markings also, that they put there.....
I will try to find a camera today and take a pic. they are everywhere in a 5-10 mile radius....
Seems a lil dumb to mark us with stickers, but then again thats probably what they want us to think....Most things they do is right in the open and rubbing it in our faces because they know most wont ask questions....

ill keep you guys posted on this one though...
Old 01-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #11
adbasque

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by strengthofknowledge View Post
I also heard if you take some UV lights to the outside of your house you may find some markings also, that they put there.....
I will try to find a camera today and take a pic. they are everywhere in a 5-10 mile radius....
Seems a lil dumb to mark us with stickers, but then again thats probably what they want us to think....Most things they do is right in the open and rubbing it in our faces because they know most wont ask questions....

ill keep you guys posted on this one though...
And according to some, now it's not just listening, they can actually see through a 6 inch thick concrete wall.

I can confirm for sure if such technology does exist, however I would not put it pass them
Old 01-06-2009, 04:35 PM   #12
arty2000

Quote:
to make people paranoid...start folks telling on one another
Old 02-06-2009, 01:57 AM   #13
oddblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by arty2000 View Post
to make people paranoid...start folks telling on one another
That may be the case but I think for any of us to start spreading the word etc with conviction then we should definately see some photographic evidence of it. I really hope the OP can provide these? Because if this IS true then we need to really push back.

Has anybody else here seen them with their own eyes?

Old 02-06-2009, 03:29 PM   #14
strengthofknowledge

Quote:
That may be the case but I think for any of us to start spreading the word etc with conviction then we should definately see some photographic evidence of it. I really hope the OP can provide these? Because if this IS true then we need to really push back.

Has anybody else here seen them with their own eyes?
i want to get some photographic proof but i dont have a camera and i really dont know anyone with one. I mean, I do, but I have to get ahold of them....should have pics by friday because the dots aint going anywhere. (besides a few, because some people are taking them off, because no one knows what the hell they are for).