Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Meditation / Human Consciousness / Spirituality / Ascension / 2012 Mayan Calendar
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 28-05-2009, 08:37 AM   #1
devanshoom

Default growing ayahuasca

okay people need some guidance here...

I am planning to buy whatever is neccesary to grow ayahuasca, for a number of reasons.

I am not ready to take it right now, but plan to be in the future, however I fear it may become unavailable at some point and so wish to grow my own.

Could do with some advice on what seeds to buy and perhaps from which website, as some sites seem to be a rip off, selling 5 seeds for 20 bucks etc. I dunno but just 5 seeds doesnt leave much room for mistakes, or seeds that refuse to germinate.

A forum member here called DMT suggested just using the cappi vine the first time i take it...but I was looking to grow the vine and any other plant that is supposed to accompany it. more the merrier really as I plan to start something of a herbal garden very soon.

I was going to post this in the ayahuasca sticky thread but it appears to be closed.

any help would be appreciated
devanshoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2009, 02:28 PM   #2
whiterain

hello mate i started a similar thread a little while back http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ht=own+insight but no info on growing vines.

heres a good bit of info on growing similar things tho

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/...cinogens.shtml

and some vine info

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/show...Number/8569870

http://www.shaman-australis.com/foru...ded&pid=127368

Last edited by whiterain; 28-05-2009 at 02:34 PM.
whiterain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2009, 02:56 PM   #3
devanshoom

allright whiterain , nice one

maybe this isnt the best forum to be asking such questions...I might copy and paste my initial post into a new thread on erowid and the shroomery....will have to register first though.
Old 28-05-2009, 05:41 PM   #4
gods sun

if you live in uk and wana grow you will have one heck of a hard time as they are amazonian plants need lot of water and sun
Old 28-05-2009, 05:56 PM   #5
devanshoom

im in a tropical climate which i imagine is much like ecuador and the northern reaches of brazil so no worries there. I couldnt go back to a cold climate to be honest...even if its 30 degrees here i still have luke warm showers...some people are just suited to warmth. I remember when I was a little kid I would drape my dads masssive donkey jacket over me and sit in front of the tumble dryer ...right over the hole where the warm air comes out....I didnt realise it at the time but I was meditating...I used to sit there for ages just zoning out at the hum of the machine and the warmth.....awesome.
Old 28-05-2009, 06:10 PM   #6
Infinite I

Quote:
Originally Posted by gods sun View Post
if you live in uk and wana grow you will have one heck of a hard time as they are amazonian plants need lot of water and sun
Well I heard of a guy whos growing chacruna in his house and its flourishing, and hes in Scotland, hes on another forum, im going to ask for a cutting!

Some companies sell cuttings of cappi Id really love to know how you get on yourself as im going to grow it too. Im going to make my own garden, well grow room for ethnobotanicals. Im going to grow hopefully cappi, I have datura seeds and khat seeds and hbws, getting some morning glory and ive got a ton of salvia plants, my mates germinated a hbw. I want my house full of plants that you can use like that.

Seriously if you bought some cappi you wont be overwhelmed it would be a good place to start. maya-ethnobotanicals are actually giving some away for free atm, because some people had some problems with it, but not all, though to get it free you have to spend $50, hopefully it is ok as I ordered some, is free right enough!

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
Infinite I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2009, 06:30 PM   #7
Infinite I

Heres some info on growing aya I found, someone mentions maya sells live cuttings of cappi, shouldnt be hard to find, sure spiritgardne sold them too, heard there doing good deals on cactus also,

http://forums.ayahuasca.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=13

Look forward to hearing how you go!

Last edited by Infinite I; 28-05-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Old 28-05-2009, 11:23 PM   #8
gods sun

like to do khat 1 time be intresting, but please be carefull with datura, irriversable damage maybe done on first go, mainly waking up and cant feel legs no more etc.

everything elese ok but datura is too much for me to try.
Old 29-05-2009, 04:57 AM   #9
devanshoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
Heres some info on growing aya I found, someone mentions maya sells live cuttings of cappi, shouldnt be hard to find, sure spiritgardne sold them too, heard there doing good deals on cactus also,

http://forums.ayahuasca.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=13

Look forward to hearing how you go!
thanks ganesh...I will definitely let you know how i get on....if you plan doing the same sort of thing (botanical garden) we can swap tips from time to time
Old 29-05-2009, 12:15 PM   #10
Infinite I

Quote:
Originally Posted by gods sun View Post
like to do khat 1 time be intresting, but please be carefull with datura, irriversable damage maybe done on first go, mainly waking up and cant feel legs no more etc.

everything elese ok but datura is too much for me to try.
Same for me mate I actually got them to combat nausea when combined with other things, and their meant to potentiate things too. I just got them and have only tried one seed with hbws peppermint oil and passionflower, the seeds werent strong at all, new batch, and ive heard doses of 1-3 seeds is a safe amount, plus the chemicals in them are used for motion sickness. I was also going to use them for lucid dreaming but its the datura inoxia rather than the stramonium for that. Plus im going to try grow them. just for the sake of it not to take, sounds too fucked up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devanshoom View Post
thanks ganesh...I will definitely let you know how i get on....if you plan doing the same sort of thing (botanical garden) we can swap tips from time to time
I am going to do the same thing soon, Ill keep you posted

Oh and was talking to the guy who was growing chacruna, he had it ina greenhouse and its not doing too well, I was under the impression it was. Maybe under lights would help it.