Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 28-04-2009, 05:47 AM   #1
withoutwax

Question These photos of Orbs

Am I right to call these orbs? What are they?

I have hung on to these pictures for a couple of years now- I have posted them on a few forums but didn't get much of a response. Family members were initially freaked out by the fact the orbs have faces. After a while though, the excitement wore off, and now no one cares that i have these cool images!!

These came about because i randomly took a photo of a night sky with the flash out of boredom one night. At the time I wasn't looking through the view finder, I was looking at the sky, when the flash went off it reflected off a round shaped object and I quickly wanted to see what it was. After uploading the images I noticed a white orb, after zooming in, I saw a face! Although others said it was not really a face.

But then after the taking more photos, I happened to snap a darker orb, and this really has a face. ( you have to adjust your screen brightness to full to see this face!)

Below are
three orbs (light and dark) The first, darker one has the most obvious human looking face!
Allow your eyes a moment to see it!

****Please note that you should adjust your screen monitor brightness to full to see the face in the darkest orb!

Night Sky with Orbs

Zoomed in a little- there's the Face!!!:

Zoomed in More:

Details:

Last edited by withoutwax; 28-04-2009 at 05:50 AM.
withoutwax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 05:49 AM   #2
withoutwax

Arrow

Here's a brighter one, with a seemingly happier face:
First pic of sky, you can clearly see the Orb

Zoomed in, i think the face is cute and it looks like its winking

Heres another dark one, you have to look hard to detect a face:

Zoomed

Last edited by withoutwax; 28-04-2009 at 05:51 AM. Reason: formatting errors
Old 28-04-2009, 11:58 PM   #3
bulltwister

I took this one last week in Glenshee

[IMG][/IMG]
bulltwister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 11:20 AM   #4
withoutwax

There's heaps in your pic! great photo... did you invert the colors or something?
Old 29-04-2009, 11:39 AM   #5
omegasol

im pretty sure those are reflections of raindrops or swow. i have dozens of photos with "orbs" on them. i cleaned my lense and the "orbs" were gone.

Last edited by omegasol; 29-04-2009 at 11:41 AM.
omegasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 11:42 AM   #6
disorder2k8
Inactive

We naturally see faces in things, I posted a while ago about all the shapes I saw in cloud patterns and people thought I was mad.

You have a high cognition ability.
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 11:49 AM   #7
xray_spex
Banned

Compact digital camera, flash?

Quote:
Due to the size limitations of the modern compact and ultra-compact cameras, especially digital cameras, the distance between the lens and the built-in flash has decreased, thereby decreasing the angle of light reflection to the lens and increasing the likelihood of light reflection off normally sub-visible particles. Hence, the orb artifact is commonplace with small digital or film camera photographs.

The orb artifact can result from reflection of light off solid particles (e.g., dust, pollen), liquid particles (water droplets - especially rain) or other foreign material within the camera lens.

The image artifacts usually appear as either white or semi-transparent circles, though may also occur with whole or partial color spectrums, purple fringing or other chromatic aberration. With rain droplets, an image may capture light passing through the droplet creating a small rainbow effect.

Underwater photographers notice the effect also, which occurs for the same reason as above-water photographic artifacts. Sand, small sea life or other particles close to the lens, invisible to the diver, reflect light from the flash causing the orb artifact in the image. A strobe flash, which distances the flash from the lens, eliminates the artifacts.
xray_spex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 02:31 PM   #8
romas

This doesn't explain when orbs show up on expensive video cameras, fully in motion and variable speed/vector. James Gilliland has the mentioned video files.
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2009, 03:15 PM   #9
withoutwax

I saw it in the sky though! It was huge! Not a raindrop or anything.... I wish I knew what it was.. The face in the dark orb looks so so human to me.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:12 AM   #10
delamo1999

These are really good pictures. I am actually jealous since I have never seen an orb. LOL

delamo1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:27 AM   #11
venividivici2311

Quote:
Originally Posted by delamo1999 View Post
These are really good pictures. I am actually jealous since I have never seen an orb. LOL

Has anybody ever seen an orb in real life,i mean not via pictures???
I notice allot of people who took pics of orbs didn't notice them until they saw the picture,so it could easily be dust or something on the lens.

I took a picture of some orbs a few weeks ago,posted them,nothing special,but me myself became skeptic because i've only seen them on the pictures and not in real life,afterwards i really do think it was just dust.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:42 PM   #12
bulltwister

sorry so long to reply, I just brightened it a bit to see what it was. I was just taking random pics in the dark.Regardless of what they are, it's a nice effect
Old 02-05-2009, 07:14 PM   #13
bulltwister

I've just found my other ones taken in Dumfries last year

Old 02-05-2009, 07:34 PM   #14
chattanova

Default my yellow orb (over right handrail)

(camera: Casio Exilim EX-Z200)

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____

Last edited by chattanova; 03-05-2009 at 12:02 PM.
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:53 AM   #15
winniethepooh4102

Hi,
I wanted to ask somebody if this, wich is seen on this
photo can be an effect of the camera of my Nokia E65.
I think so, but I’m not sure, because at the same time
I observed one another event every night in the sky
with my eyes.

Last edited by winniethepooh4102; 03-05-2009 at 03:56 PM.
winniethepooh4102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:47 PM   #16
withoutwax

Yes I have seen an orb with my eyes!!! I said it twice in this thread. They are something...!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 02:49 PM   #17
withoutwax

im going to venture out to take more pics soon. I'm all curious again!!! It's been years since I wanted to look for them. Soon perhaps. I have new 10 mp camera now.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #18
winniethepooh4102

Excuse me, now I’m sure this has been an effect
of the camera. Before half an hour I took one
picture directly with the sun in it and became
aware. The effect is repeating. How it didn’t come
into my mind to check up this way so far. For some
reasons I will remove the photo from the post.
If someone is interested in the other event, which
I observed every night, can read from my post here:
http://www.youngwritersonline.net/gr...1&pp=10&page=3
Sorry I couldnt take a photo then because it was flying very
quickly and I haven’t a high speed camera to catch it. As I
see no one has been observing such an event so far. There
are some artistic elements in the story, but as a whole it is
true and I think this a non-biological ( non-organic ) form of life.

Last edited by winniethepooh4102; 03-05-2009 at 04:40 PM.
winniethepooh4102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:03 PM   #19
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by withoutwax View Post
Am I right to call these orbs? What are they?

I have hung on to these pictures for a couple of years now- I have posted them on a few forums but didn't get much of a response. Family members were initially freaked out by the fact the orbs have faces. After a while though, the excitement wore off, and now no one cares that i have these cool images!!

These came about because i randomly took a photo of a night sky with the flash out of boredom one night. At the time I wasn't looking through the view finder, I was looking at the sky, when the flash went off it reflected off a round shaped object and I quickly wanted to see what it was. After uploading the images I noticed a white orb, after zooming in, I saw a face! Although others said it was not really a face.

But then after the taking more photos, I happened to snap a darker orb, and this really has a face. ( you have to adjust your screen brightness to full to see this face!)

Below are
three orbs (light and dark) The first, darker one has the most obvious human looking face!
Allow your eyes a moment to see it!

****Please note that you should adjust your screen monitor brightness to full to see the face in the darkest orb!

Night Sky with Orbs

Zoomed in a little- there's the Face!!!:

Zoomed in More:

Details:
I call them flairs or camera captured water droplets , but if you wish to call them orbs , well why not ?

Orbs are a fairly new concept , no one talked about orbs 20 years ago , so to me its all make believe , but then , thats not say that they dont exist , its just that , I dont believe these photos are of orbs but mere photo muckups .

I mean - not so long ago I took a camera to the window at night , with the flash on I took a photo of lightning and missed it , instead what I photographed were many many glowing round lights , just to find out that I had a photo of the rain that had reflected the flash from the camera .

its all make believe , and so many people are taking mass profits from it from unserspecting easy targeted walk over public people who would do anything to find something to believe in , as long as its not to believe in them self .

Last edited by tracker; 03-05-2009 at 04:04 PM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:25 PM   #20
withoutwax

I dont know what's out there concerning orbs. I know there are a lot of fake pics ect.. it's probably pointless me talking to any one about it, my experience was unique.

I have purposely taken photos of rain droplets falling in they sky and yep they do look like my definition of orbs, I also can get the same effect with dust ect..

But my experience, well, this is for me to enjoy alone i guess.