Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 21-05-2009, 10:21 PM   #1
real6

Default Am I under arrest? Am I free to go?

If a policeman ever comes to your door with questions, there’s just two questions that YOU ask HIM:

1) Am I under arrest?

2) Am I free to go?

"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan

Last edited by real6; 21-05-2009 at 10:24 PM.
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 11:48 PM   #2
rhydra

I think we should differentiate between say a policeman doing what is a normal enquiry or the work of their political masters. In one way I feel that the country is turning into a police state, in another respect I don't know if we should be burning our bridges with individuals who happen to be in the police force, sometimes it is those in the system who can help us.
Old 22-05-2009, 01:03 AM   #3
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
I think we should differentiate between say a policeman doing what is a normal enquiry or the work of their political masters. In one way I feel that the country is turning into a police state, in another respect I don't know if we should be burning our bridges with individuals who happen to be in the police force, sometimes it is those in the system who can help us.
You make a good point. Not everyone involved in law enforcement is brainwashed. There are a few officers in my hometown who are fair and lenient, and naturally some who aren't. I won't go out of my way to be rude to anyone just to prove a point, like what I've seen in some of the 'police abuse' videos. Some of the videos I've seen are genuine cases of abuse I should add. Others are a case of people deliberately placing themselves in bad situations to test the mettle of an officer. If I'm in a situation where the officer is being reasonable with me, I'll try and return that in kind. If the officer is not being reasonable and abusing his/her power, then we'll have a problem and my compliance will be next to nothing.

"On what grounds am I being investigated for?"

"Am I being detained?"

"May I go on my way?"

beyond short direct sentences, don't say anything else. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. The less you say, the less they have to convict you if you find yourself being arrested. - Compliments of the Anti Terrorist videos from Youtube.

mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 03:43 AM   #4
da1reppinqnz

are you detaining me ??
da1reppinqnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 03:44 AM   #5
da1reppinqnz

tell me when im free to go on my way

Last edited by da1reppinqnz; 22-05-2009 at 03:45 AM.
Old 22-05-2009, 03:45 AM   #6
da1reppinqnz

are you detaining me?
Old 22-05-2009, 03:46 AM   #7
tom bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by real6 View Post
If a policeman ever comes to your door with questions, there’s just two questions that YOU ask HIM:

1) Am I under arrest?

2) Am I free to go?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGOBq...eature=related
1) What do you want?

If it has nothing t do to you then....

2) "Get out off my face"!

Or.. be nice. Then tell em to sod off In a nice way.

Tom.
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 06:14 AM   #8
motleyhoo

In 1998, my neighborhood took a direct hit from a half mile wide F3 tornado that damaged or destroyed many homes. I'm not talking trailers here, I'm talking 2 and 3 story large brick homes. The Police, the State Police, and the Sherriff's Dept worked together to keep looters and gawkers out. They seemed genuinely sympathetic and they patrolled for months to keep the thieves and looters out. On one really hot day I took the guy at our main entrance a cold lemonade. We talked about a lot of stuff including the best fishing spots in the area. Let's not forget that most law enforcement workers are just average people trying to make a life for themselves. This is true for the FDA and many of the other agencies we love to hate. The people in the trenches (most of them anyway) do not set policy and are not part of TPTB.
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 11:20 AM   #9
jack5

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
In 1998, my neighborhood took a direct hit from a half mile wide F3 tornado that damaged or destroyed many homes. I'm not talking trailers here, I'm talking 2 and 3 story large brick homes. The Police, the State Police, and the Sherriff's Dept worked together to keep looters and gawkers out. They seemed genuinely sympathetic and they patrolled for months to keep the thieves and looters out. On one really hot day I took the guy at our main entrance a cold lemonade. We talked about a lot of stuff including the best fishing spots in the area. Let's not forget that most law enforcement workers are just average people trying to make a life for themselves. This is true for the FDA and many of the other agencies we love to hate. The people in the trenches (most of them anyway) do not set policy and are not part of TPTB.
In my view and i stress my view ,it takes a certain kind of individual and mind set to become a police person.The days of taking everyone and every incident on its own merits appear to be over for most polic enforcers.The mind set of the modern police enforcer now appears to be to stick rigidly to the book when dealing with the public.In my opinion i am only doing my job and i am only carrying out orders from my superiors ,is no excuse for blatant dogmatic police enforcement.The police remain a political instrament in the hands of the governing elites and surely most police enforcers must realise the implications of all their actions.They are there to keep the political and social status quo and deep down most police enforcers must realise it.
jack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #10
free_soul

Quote:

1) Am I under arrest?

2) Am I free to go?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGOBq...eature=related
i think its "am i being detained" to be detained means you dont have the right to leave if they say know then technicaly they have just told you that you can go.
Old 22-05-2009, 02:15 PM   #11
real6

Why the hell did someone delete my link???

WTF!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/lGOBqo68IpE
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan

Last edited by real6; 22-05-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Old 22-05-2009, 04:04 PM   #12
gilly
Banned

Quote:
Why the hell did someone delete my link???

WTF!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/lGOBqo68IpE
It must have been you at 10.24pm. (as per the edit note). Are you feeling ok Real6?
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 04:09 PM   #13
real6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilly View Post
It must have been you at 10.24pm. (as per the edit note). Are you feeling ok Real6?

Hey Gil, nah, havent had my tea yet this morn. I must have deleted it by mistake like an ass Im on the verge of madness right now. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

-Dexter Morgan
Old 22-05-2009, 07:44 PM   #14
spock

Quote:
Im on the verge of madness right now. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

hahaha!
i know that feeling! good post tho never the less.
i'd have never noticed if you hadn't said anyfink!

am i free to go now?
Old 22-05-2009, 09:00 PM   #15
alternative_answer

Advice on Dealing with the Police by
"Hey Mr Policeman you are violating my rights!"

Golden Rule : Keep your mouth shut. Anything you say is used AGAINST you.

Do you have to talk and answer questions whether by police or authority ?
NO

If the policeman asks you for information about yourself. You do not have to answer. But you can tell him that if you want info about an incident, then fair enough but I dont have to give MY DETAILS to them.

Policeman : "What have you got to hide ?"
Respond : "Well, if I told you what I was hiding, then it would no longer be hidden would it!", "So I'm not telling you what I'm hiding. As it happens, I'm hiding my privacy". "Privacy is only of value to those who value their privacy and so it's none of yours or anyone business".

Even at the scene of an accident, you dont have to tell them your details. But they will probably put you in a cell. But you are in your rights not to give details. They will try to intimidate you into giving them your details or answering questions or they will "arrest you and charge with obstruction of an officer in the performance of it's duty".
Be prepared to go into a cell to keep your privacy.

Dont fall for their nice talk when they appear sympathetic SAY NOTHING.
DENY NOTHING. YOU HAVE NOT PAST, NO NAME, NO ADDRESS

================================================== ==

When a Policeman stops you to ask you questions :-

Get your mobile phone out and record it all and make sure the cop knows that you are recording. Say "Hello Officer, I recognise your contact. What is the nature of the intended detention ?"
If he says that you can NOT record the conversation, you say "In that case am I free to go ?" If he "yes" then you are free to go and you say "thank you for your time, goodbye", but if he says "no, youre not free to go", then you say again "What is the naure of the intended detention ?" (Always ask the questions cos you are then in the master position).
If he refuses to tell you what he is stopping you for then you ask him, "Did you witness me breach the peace ?". He will reply "yes" or "no".
If he says "no" then you say "I am now reserving my right not to speak to a police officer who has not witnessed me breach the peace. Thank you and good day". Walk away.
If he asks you for some identification. Ask him "Am I obliged to carry some identification ?". If he asks for your name then ask him if you are obliged to give him your name. The answer to both of those questions is "no". If he says "yes", then he is acting fraudulently, he's not acting as a lawful police officer. Ask him again "Am I free to go ? AM I FREE TO GO ? AM I FREE TO GO ?" If they continue to detain you then ask "Am I under arrest ? Am I free to go ? Am I under arrest ? Am I free to go ? Am I under arrest ?".

If they CONTINUE to detain you and they give you a sense that you are going to be arrested then IMMEDIATELY say "Officer I'm a peaceful man, if you are going to arrest me, there will be no need for force or violence. However, you are obliged to note that I am operating under protest and duress at all times. I reserve all of my rights at all times and waive none of my rights at any time for any cause or reason".

Then, if they take you down to the station the golden rule is to keep you mouth shut, say nothing, shut up! You do NOT give them permission to take your finger prints, you do not give them consent to ask any further questions, you do not give them consent to put their hands on you in any way shape or form "You do not have consent to touch me officer". They key here is that they can only police BY CONSENT. When they are working with "statutory regulations" THEY NEED YOUR CONSENT. NOTHING CAN BE DONE WITH STATUTORY REGULATIONS WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT - NOTHING! (Obviously if you are guilty of a crime then you should take the punishment like a man).

If they put you in a cell relax, ignore any intimdation and tactics to get you to speak. You are not required to give your fingerprints or to give your DNA (or a blood or a urine sample), NOT WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT. You waive your rights by opening your mouth of giving them what they want. The only way of getting out of the cell (but it could take a day) then you must SHUT UP cos then they have to release you.

================================================== ======

The police dont like YOU to ask THEM questions. It's completely alien to them. "Until youve established probable cause my friend, there is a Roman Maximum in law that says quote- Equality before the law is paramount and mandatory -unquote That means before you have established that I have done anything wrong then you and I are on equal footing my friend no matter what uniform youre wearing so you will treat me with respect and you will speak across to me and not down to me or I will not assist you in anyway shape or form".

The new statutory legistlation of stop and search powers are being abused by the police. You just have to say "No I do not consent. I am not consenting to any searches today. Thank you very much. Am I free to go ? Am I under arrest ? Am I free to go ? Am I under arrest ?".

www.thinkfree.ca
Old 23-05-2009, 12:11 AM   #16
tokz1k

Hmmm does this work in customs

I was detained, fingerprinted, mugshotted, and treated as I was carrying WMD just because I didn't have the right visas to enter the country my MOTHER was born in (Who has dual citizenship as well). I was 16 at the time.

THEN it took over $3000 in shit like lawyers and mail carriers to deliver a few letters to the embassy just to get a visa.

A true rebellion, a true revolution happens when you quit following and start leading and those who end up following you, should be taught by you, to quit following you and start leading.
tokz1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009, 12:43 AM   #17
jonny78

I've personally never had any problems with the local law enforcement in my area. It's a small city/town so most of them are pretty laid back and genuine, though sadly more and more of them are being replaced by zombified toy soldiers and/or gung-ho yahoos. One extreme to the other.

In fact, one of the sarges I know led a campaign against the city council to enforce quotas and was successful. Too bad he's retired now. Hate to think what kind of person has taken his place.
jonny78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009, 12:51 AM   #18
electron2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
well put

- Michael A. Cremo
electron2012 is offline   Reply With Quote