Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 15-05-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
haukipesukone

Default Philippines, Jose Rizal, Illuminati machinations

I went to the Philippines (to meet friends, not make far fetched conspiracy research), and made some observations. I learned about the national hero of the Philippines, Jose Rizal. He was a writer who wrote a couple of anti-Spain propaganda books when they were still under Spanish rule.

Rizal was actually turned into the national hero by the Americans, because Rizal is a writer and peaceful symbol for the Philippines, instead of some general or soldier.

I went to a museum dedicated to Rizal. There were couple interesting details. One portrait of Rizal had an inscription plaque with the Masonic seal, and the text said something like "to our lodge brother". And I remember the sentence in one of the display cases with Rizal's stuff saying "his (Rizal) Jesuits teachers". So Rizal can be connected to both Masons and Jesuits. And he was elevated by the Americans to the status of national hero, not the Philippinos. That should get the conspiracist engine running.

Interestingly the Philippines history is another example how dedicated America is to bringing freedom and justice to the world. When USA was at war with the Spanish they helped the Philippinos, but when Philippines declared independence, the Americans took over by force.

At the national museum I learned that the Philippinos used to have their own script (for writing stuff), I guess still use somewhere, sort of. It's a syllabic system, I got the impression it's sort of like Hiragana and Katakana in Japanese. I mentioned the script to my local friends, and they said the Spanish burnt most of their books and stuff.

Isn't it sort of like America? First the Spanish butcher the natives and destroy their heritage and lore. Then the English/Americans teach their the modern ways to make them forget the rest of their cultural wisdoms.

Also I saw in the museum some burial jars. Like this
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill...ges/maitum.jpg
(Click on image to enlarge)

Doesn't it resemble a gray alien? I wonder what sort of lore the Philippinos had that it had be destroyed. I get the urge to looked deeper into Philippino mythology.

One could draw some wild and far fetched conclusions from all of this.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie

Last edited by haukipesukone; 15-05-2009 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Sexing up thread title
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 01:47 PM   #2
haukipesukone

Wow, only 6 views and hit page 2.

Sucks I can't change the topic for you. To make it sound more sexy so people would be interested.

Can't you at least say "shuddup, this thread doesn't make any sense."
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Old 15-05-2009, 01:52 PM   #3
robindean

I guess it does look a little odd, but maybe they were just really bad sculpters?
Old 15-05-2009, 02:48 PM   #4
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by robindean View Post
I guess it does look a little odd, but maybe they were just really bad sculpters?
Could be. But the picture doesn't tell the whole story. I saw them "live", in true 3D. And I'd say they look more alien than human. And it's not just that one single jar, all have the same basic design. If they're human, why are they all bald? Could be that all Philippinos used to shave their heads, but unlikely. The difference to normal gray aliens is that the heads are more wide than tall.

My impression is that dead bodies are put into the burial jars, and then spirits/aliens ferry them off to the netherworld.

Edit: And it just came to me. I saw in a museum in Hong Kong a few months ago some Chinese statues with similar big-headed design. They weren't burial jars, they were small. They had something to do with stars, I believe. I don't remember properly. I wrote something down about them, but I don't have the notebook here.
- Oone the dreamthief

Last edited by haukipesukone; 15-05-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 15-05-2009, 03:29 PM   #5
haukipesukone

The peso coins also have some subtle Illuminati symbolism:
http://philippines-archipelago.com/e...in_peso_10.jpg
- Oone the dreamthief

Old 22-06-2009, 01:30 AM   #6
haukipesukone

*Wipes off dust*

These pics are ancestor masks from Papua New Guinea. Don't the "ancestors" look like the Gray? What a co-incidence.

http://maa.missouri.edu/images/ocean...GuineaMask.jpg
http://www.janeresture.com/png_art/P...ER%20MASK..jpg
- Oone the dreamthief