Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 14-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #1
dankai

Question How would one initiate contact with The Pleiadians

How would one initiate contact with The Pleiadians

Anyone?
Old 14-05-2009, 05:40 PM   #2
dane

i think there are many different types of pleiadian, yur talking about a constellation, quite a large spectrum, are yu sure yu dont wana narrow in on a specific planet? its like saying yu wana contact somebody in the milky way.
the pleiades has grown a reputation for positivity but ive also read of agressives from there also, just like this place. i think they are known as gizeh intelligence, i remember tryning to look into that. i cant help yu with this, ask barbara marciniak.
Those who have a different resonance, whose Wholeness Navigator has been awakened and they are led by it, they are all about deepening their perceptions of the prison walls. They are sensing the walls in their every waking moment. In doing this, they do not fear the walls, they do not fear the guards, and they do not fear those whom the guards serve. Their process of realization is sensing the prison walls in every breath so they can dismantle them brick by brick.
dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 08:08 PM   #3
arty2000

Default ummm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankai View Post

Anyone?
Hi how ya doin

peace and luv my friends
arty2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 03:41 PM   #4
dankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by dane View Post
i think there are many different types of pleiadian, yur talking about a constellation, quite a large spectrum, are yu sure yu dont wana narrow in on a specific planet? its like saying yu wana contact somebody in the milky way.
the pleiades has grown a reputation for positivity but ive also read of agressives from there also, just like this place. i think they are known as gizeh intelligence, i remember tryning to look into that. i cant help yu with this, ask barbara marciniak.
Cool, thanks. Didn't know that. I thought (only from what I've read thus) that they were benevolent or peaceful. The whole lot of them.
Old 15-05-2009, 03:41 PM   #5
dankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by arty2000 View Post
Hi how ya doin

peace and luv my friends
I had to laugh at that.
Old 16-05-2009, 02:59 PM   #6
dane

i dont kno too much about this site, from what ive gathered its quite respectable, heres a link to a page that with great detail summarises the majority of E.T races interacting and or observing Earth, put together using much credible research in all aspects of the field. firstly explaining much behind the agressive ET races on earth hiding behind the Military Industrial Extra-terrestrial Complex manipulating humanity, and secondly the large list of reported benevolent beings from all over the vicinity of our solar system attempting to help as much as possible. good read, like a summarisation of the whole plot between ourselves and our ET relationships, past present, and occasionally even future. lol http://www.exopolitics.org/Report-ET...ons.htm#_edn10
Those who have a different resonance, whose Wholeness Navigator has been awakened and they are led by it, they are all about deepening their perceptions of the prison walls. They are sensing the walls in their every waking moment. In doing this, they do not fear the walls, they do not fear the guards, and they do not fear those whom the guards serve. Their process of realization is sensing the prison walls in every breath so they can dismantle them brick by brick.
Old 16-05-2009, 03:12 PM   #7
dane

Quote:
Cool, thanks. Didn't know that. I thought (only from what I've read thus) that they were benevolent or peaceful. The whole lot of them.
i thought the same thing for quite sometime, the idea of a whole constellation within the frequency range of a highly positive vibration, would harbour positive civilizations, which is true it makes sense, yet reading material like my previous link opens the door wider, yu see how diverse it all is. rogue mind states in places like that do exist, just like sirius A was supposedly seeded with friendly humans which spread to sirius b, and sirius b spawned the likes of a not-AS-friendly group of the previous sirians. variety is the spice of life. i believe there are groups of highly spiritually evolved humans in the pleiades, but theres always more to the story that is infinity.

Last edited by dane; 16-05-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 16-05-2009, 03:48 PM   #8
hellosatellites
Inactive

try putting a big sign on your roof top saying Pleiadians welcome here!
hellosatellites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 05:23 PM   #9
diky

just make it up, that's what most people do

Last edited by diky; 16-05-2009 at 05:32 PM.
diky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 08:13 PM   #10
fekdemasons

Smile

Go to Dr Fred Bells website. THere's a section on Plaidean contact and how to build your own interdimensional portal communication device.

All very dubious .....

http://www.raysoftruth.tv/
fekdemasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 08:21 PM   #11
bario

why do you want to?
bario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:55 PM   #12
lightblessins

Quote:

Anyone?
onyx pyramid, but even after a millions hello's u still may not get contact, goodness me! u av proberly already had it! u just dont remember it!
lightblessins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 01:55 AM   #13
relax

Quote:
Originally Posted by bario View Post
why do you want to?
Why would you want to communicate with another intelligent species?

Where you high or just retarded when you posted this?
relax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 09:29 AM   #14
bario

Quote:
Originally Posted by relax View Post
Why would you want to communicate with another intelligent species?

Where you high or just retarded when you posted this?
Calm yourself, I just wanted to know the posters motives.
bario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 10:01 AM   #15
marpat
Banned

Quote:

Anyone?
The same way you try and establish contact with any entity. You need to have something that accurately represents what you are trying to contact and then build a rapport with that.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 11:10 AM   #16
merlincove
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
The same way you try and establish contact with any entity. You need to have something that accurately represents what you are trying to contact and then build a rapport with that.
i think that the most difficult aspect of making contact is aligning yourself with their vibration.

Spend some time just consciously thinking about the place where you want to send your thoughts, begin to see the place and picture in your mind what the people there look like, how they resonate - send those thought forms out to the Pleiadiese galaxy and its inhabitants, in this way you begin to alter your own vibration in order to tune into theirs.

If they are more spiritually aware then they will sense your contact and return the vibration, they will change their vibration to align with yours in the same way that you change your own vibration to align with theirs and you wil be able to meet mutualy.

You can do all this through your everyday life, while taking a walk or a shower, when washing the pots, zoning out in front of the tv - just don't do it while driving But you will get a deeper and more profound experience if you do this in meditation.

The Pleiadians are more likely to visit you in sleeptime so you can make a conscious call to them before you hit the pillow
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 12:38 PM   #17
marpat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
i think that the most difficult aspect of making contact is aligning yourself with their vibration.

Spend some time just consciously thinking about the place where you want to send your thoughts, begin to see the place and picture in your mind what the people there look like, how they resonate - send those thought forms out to the Pleiadiese galaxy and its inhabitants, in this way you begin to alter your own vibration in order to tune into theirs.

If they are more spiritually aware then they will sense your contact and return the vibration, they will change their vibration to align with yours in the same way that you change your own vibration to align with theirs and you wil be able to meet mutualy.

You can do all this through your everyday life, while taking a walk or a shower, when washing the pots, zoning out in front of the tv - just don't do it while driving But you will get a deeper and more profound experience if you do this in meditation.

The Pleiadians are more likely to visit you in sleeptime so you can make a conscious call to them before you hit the pillow
The real trap with this sort of thing is not knowing whether any link is real or imagined. This is where you would have to constantly check any information received. There is also the danger that you could contact something else and not realise it.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #18
tracker

Quote:

Anyone?

yeah .

keep visitng the therapist or taking the drugs .

by the way , when you do contact them , ask them what happened to the banana splits , i know they really do exist , someone is hiding truth from me because i have heard they live in the land of fruit bowl .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 03:56 PM   #19
specialk85

Quote:

Anyone?
turn the lights off look in to a mirror and say "pleiadian" 3 times.
specialk85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 03:03 PM   #20
dankai

Thank you for all of your help - and laughs from others.

I guess I opened myself up to jokes when I started the thread. No worries, I can roll with them.