Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 14-05-2009, 02:09 AM   #1
noewhan

Default Patrick Swayze

Why is it when people get cancer, they go strait to the hospital as if they will help them. Patrick could be cancer free in 4 months, if he looks into Hemp oil.

Rick Simpson should find celebs who have health problems, and offer the hemp oil.

(btw, the email through pheonixtears does not work anymore, for me anyway.)
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 02:57 AM   #2
bsmurph83
Inactive

totally agree with you on all points, man. just not sure how it applies to the Freeman-on-the-land forum or any threads in it!

bsmurph83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 06:25 PM   #3
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by noewhan View Post
Why is it when people get cancer, they go strait to the hospital as if they will help them. Patrick could be cancer free in 4 months, if he looks into Hemp oil.
For the same reason everyone else does, because they are scared. Being told you have cancer is the scariest thing a patient can be told, and most people equate it to being told they have a death sentence that will be preceeded with grotesque suffering and wasting away. That fear causes irrational thinking ontop of being told by MSM and the medical establishment that chemo is the only solution, and that any other treatment would be suicide.

In other words, for 99% of the population, who have been bombarded with propoganda their entire lives, turning their back on the medical establishment in favor of "alternative medicine" is a leap far too big for them to take.

I know, it is extremely frustrating, but that's just the way it is.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 08:20 PM   #4
charas

It is extremely fustrating, especially when there is someone in the family who has cancer and you would probably be laughed at by mentioning alternative medicine like cannabis,
or offend them by telling them your true feeling about chemotherapy.

I hope swayze gets better I really do, maybe he can meet up with woody harrelson and have a big stoner sesh.
charas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 08:49 PM   #5
lottie
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
For the same reason everyone else does, because they are scared. Being told you have cancer is the scariest thing a patient can be told, and most people equate it to being told they have a death sentence that will be preceeded with grotesque suffering and wasting away. That fear causes irrational thinking ontop of being told by MSM and the medical establishment that chemo is the only solution, and that any other treatment would be suicide.

In other words, for 99% of the population, who have been bombarded with propoganda their entire lives, turning their back on the medical establishment in favor of "alternative medicine" is a leap far too big for them to take.

I know, it is extremely frustrating, but that's just the way it is.

Well said... i'd shit myself if i was told i had cancer... even though i know what i know! Its different when your wearing the shoes!!
I'd like to think i'd try the hemp oil, apricot kernals and the canabis all at the same time (cant do any more harm can it? lol) but if that didnt make a vast improvement in a short space of time..i'd probably opt for 'their' methods since i'd be so scared of dying.. even though i spout this philosophy of not being scared to die.. i think deep down now im a mum .. i would... i wouldnt want to leave my Son!
Its human nature to want to preserve oneself is it not?!
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

Last edited by lottie; 19-05-2009 at 08:50 PM.
lottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 01:41 AM   #6
xpleet

Quote:
Patrick could be cancer free in 4 months
And cancer-free in 3 weeks if he checked out MMS , one of the most, if not THE most ignored cure ever.
1 year supply = 14$. That would be 1$ for the cure of cancer, sir.

Kind of sad how most people value their lives less than 1$ thanks to their own ignorance.
"The desire for liberation from Darkness burns deeply within all children of the True Creator of Light. This yearning for liberation is NOT a psychological escapism. It is something that all True-Light beings have within themselves. They all long for their return to their True Home." - Amitakh http://xeeatwelve.com/

Last edited by xpleet; 20-05-2009 at 01:52 AM.
xpleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 02:37 AM   #7
noewhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charas View Post
It is extremely fustrating, especially when there is someone in the family who has cancer and you would probably be laughed at by mentioning alternative medicine like cannabis...
Well, I thought I'd be laughed at too. But after showing a few people Ricks doco 'Run from the cure' the message was clear to them. The oil is used in such a way that you don't get 'high' (unless you put a drop of it on something to smoke).

What also frustrated me is that hospitals widely use morphine. I'm not against stopping pain, but marijuana in comparison is tiny. Not that I've ever taken morphine or heroin.

Its like it always goes. At first they laugh, then they look into it and research. Even Rick admits he didn't believe it at first.
Old 20-05-2009, 02:41 AM   #8
noewhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpleet View Post
And cancer-free in 3 weeks if he checked out MMS , one of the most, if not THE most ignored cure ever.
1 year supply = 14$. That would be 1$ for the cure of cancer, sir.

Kind of sad how most people value their lives less than 1$ thanks to their own ignorance.
True, I've only herd of Miracle Mineral Supplements through the adverts of the Alex Jones show. Time for me to read up.

http://www.miraclemineral.org/
Old 20-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #9
gaias child

Quote:
Patrick could be cancer free in 4 months, if he looks into Hemp oil.
It is not possible to heal cancer once in the final stages and having spread. It is only possible to reverse with diet and nutrition in the first three stages I have heard this many times from naturopaths, natural hygienists experienced in treating it. Patrick is in the final stages which is not reversible at this stage to best of my knowledge.

Even youtka kulvinskas wife of the father of raw foods viktoras kulvinskas, died in her 50s of cancer and she lived on raw foods and cold pressed fats.

Last edited by gaias child; 20-05-2009 at 08:34 PM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote