Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2009, 07:49 AM   #1
squiffel
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 9
Default Time is NOT linear: True reincarnation explained.

In this short thread. I will attempt to explain true reincarnation and the nature of the universe.


You may have seen this Symbol. It is a Dragon eating his own Tail. It is the ancient symbol for time. It represents Infinite time, where time begins, ends, and continues all at the same point.

What we live in, is named Infinite time. Meaning that time has already begun, finished and continued down every path. Every possible scenario that could be carried out in time, has already done so. Every possible dimension that could exist, has already existed and is currently in existence. All at the same moment.

The time in which we are experiencing at this present moment, has already been concluded, in every possible direction that it could occur. In one dimension, we all die of a nuclear world war III, in another we all live prosporous lives and man kind reaches out into the stars after conquering human suffering. It has already happened, and it will happen again.

We do not have the power to alter or change time, our brains only offer us the opportunity to chose the destiny that we witness. We pick and chose every moment, which dimension we head down in our finite lives. Bare in mind, that you are not altering the universe in anyway, you are not changing what will occur, you are merely chosing between the events you wish to witness in this life. Because every senario has has a different ending, and every moment leads to a different dimension. You will go through this life again, following a different path, and a different ending. Infact you will do this same tedious shit for eternity, and forget you were here each time you arrive back, because time is infinite and the soul is eternal.

Time is infinite and always repeating, as so, our lives are infinite and always repeating. Death is an illusion of the linearity of time travel, but in our universe, such linearitys do not exisit, and therefore death does not exisit other then in the constructs of our mind. That being said, dont rush to die :-P Who knows, time might actually be finite. Haha

By Lyndon Nadel

Last edited by squiffel; 12-05-2009 at 08:25 AM.
squiffel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:55 AM   #2
ex sheep
Forum Advisor
 
ex sheep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Subtleland
Posts: 20,522
Default

Can I miss this bit then.
__________________
Never Give Up.
Quote:
How stupid do they think people are Di and GI are and always were active on the forum.
Sometimes I feel like giving up
ex sheep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:01 AM   #3
squiffel
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Can I miss this bit then.
If you want, youll have to come back and do it sometime. haha
squiffel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:19 AM   #4
ex sheep
Forum Advisor
 
ex sheep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Subtleland
Posts: 20,522
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiffel View Post
If you want, youll have to come back and do it sometime. haha


I used to work with a guy who was a fitter/ engineer, (a few years ago before I knew any of this stuff ) and he said to me "next time I come back here, I'm coming back as an electrician, easier job than mine.

I deff don't want to come back as the illuminati, that must be such a shit life.
__________________
Never Give Up.
Quote:
How stupid do they think people are Di and GI are and always were active on the forum.
Sometimes I feel like giving up
ex sheep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:19 AM   #5
wabbitpoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiffel View Post

What we live in, is named Infinite time.
Says who?


Quote:
Originally Posted by squiffel View Post
Meaning that time has already begun, finished and continued down every path. Every possible scenario that could be carried out in time, has already done so. Every possible dimension that could exist, has already existed and is currently in existence. All at the same moment.
Again, says who? You?
wabbitpoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:27 AM   #6
logic unfolded
Member
 
logic unfolded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 63
Default

For a long time I've believed that we are all one. and this one, or 'all that is' is choosing to fragment its consciousness, in order to experience all that is to be experienced. This makes sense from if you view the universe as a sort of galactic computer. If there was a beginning, and you found you were self aware, what would you do to pass the time? you'd want to learn, to develop, to evolve and of course create. So we are fractured parts of 'all that is', experiencing itself and all there is. We, like the universe are evolving and creating. I believe all there is consciousness, and consciousness forms our psychical reality. That is what I've always thought from a young age...

I also believe in reincarnation, multiple dimensions, time being an illusion, and life after death (which I believe is reconnecting to the source or 'all that is'.

The earth is a school and we are all pupils. And there are likely many other schools in the universe which their own form of psychical pupils at different stages of progression. Some more advanced some less advanced than us...

Anyone believe anything similar? Is there a religion my beliefs most closely relate to? What if anything could I all myself? Apart from part of all that is, that's chosen to forget its true eternal validity, and part of the whole, while spending time here on earth! :P
__________________
And then last night i had that strange dream, where everything was exactly how it seemed.
Where concerns about the world getting warmer, the people thought they were just being rewarded.
For treating others as they like to be treated, for obeying stop signs and curing diseases.
For mailing letters with the address of the sender, now we can swim any day in november.
logic unfolded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:34 PM   #7
john connor
Senior Member
 
john connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: England again - thank fu*k
Posts: 1,760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logic unfolded View Post
For a long time I've believed that we are all one. and this one, or 'all that is' is choosing to fragment its consciousness, in order to experience all that is to be experienced. This makes sense from if you view the universe as a sort of galactic computer. If there was a beginning, and you found you were self aware, what would you do to pass the time? you'd want to learn, to develop, to evolve and of course create. So we are fractured parts of 'all that is', experiencing itself and all there is. We, like the universe are evolving and creating. I believe all there is consciousness, and consciousness forms our psychical reality. That is what I've always thought from a young age...

I also believe in reincarnation, multiple dimensions, time being an illusion, and life after death (which I believe is reconnecting to the source or 'all that is'.

The earth is a school and we are all pupils. And there are likely many other schools in the universe which their own form of psychical pupils at different stages of progression. Some more advanced some less advanced than us...

Anyone believe anything similar? Is there a religion my beliefs most closely relate to? What if anything could I all myself? Apart from part of all that is, that's chosen to forget its true eternal validity, and part of the whole, while spending time here on earth! :P

Was a time not that long ago I would have called you a total nutter...in the last year I have had to re evaluate everything, no firm conclusions other than we are def more than what we know, exciting times ahead...
john connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:21 PM   #8
mephibosheth
Senior Member
 
mephibosheth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Road to God's Eternal Palace
Posts: 1,266
Default

Not bad. It's a solid possibility, I'd say.


Quote:
Originally Posted by squiffel View Post
What we live in, is named Infinite time. Meaning that time has already begun, finished and continued down every path. Every possible scenario that could be carried out in time, has already done so. Every possible dimension that could exist, has already existed and is currently in existence. All at the same moment.
Another way of saying this is that all possible worlds are equally real and coexistent.


Quote:
Originally Posted by squiffel View Post
The time in which we are experiencing at this present moment, has already been concluded, in every possible direction that it could occur. In one dimension, we all die of a nuclear world war III, in another we all live prosporous lives and man kind reaches out into the stars after conquering human suffering. It has already happened, and it will happen again.
Strictly speaking, it has never happened and will never happen again. That is, there is no super-temporal framework within which these various possible worlds are themselves played out. Timespace only applies to the 'running' of a given possible world via consciousness.


Quote:
Originally Posted by squiffel View Post
We do not have the power to alter or change time, our brains only offer us the opportunity to chose the destiny that we witness.
Again, it can't be the 'brain' that has any power here. The brain is just another part of the possible world as it manifests.

What you need is a consciousnes ranging over the phenomenal manifold that contains brains, bodies, stars, trees, dogs, ants, and so on. This consciousness cannot be embedded in any one possible world, hence, cannot be connected to any one series of events or point-of-view. Otherwise it would not be able to skip across possible worlds by choosing a path through them, ie, through dimensions.


Quote:
Originally Posted by squiffel View Post
We pick and chose every moment, which dimension we head down in our finite lives. Bare in mind, that you are not altering the universe in anyway, you are not changing what will occur, you are merely chosing between the events you wish to witness in this life.
Indeed. The only true freedom is inherent in the nature of consciousness itself and its ability to freely range over possible worlds, as a witness. In reality, all the individual possible worlds are totally fixed, fully determined from beginning to end, and, as you say, the choices or vectors consciousness travels along do not 'change' the physical constitution of any given world, but only shift the direction of consciousness's path through them, rather like flicking through television channels.


Quote:
Originally Posted by squiffel View Post
Because every senario has has a different ending, and every moment leads to a different dimension. You will go through this life again, following a different path, and a different ending. Infact you will do this same tedious shit for eternity, and forget you were here each time you arrive back, because time is infinite and the soul is eternal.
In that case, since we pass through the veil of forgetting, each sucessive life is really just like a brand new one, even if we are limited to a certain range of possible POVs.


Quote:
Originally Posted by squiffel View Post
Time is infinite and always repeating, as so, our lives are infinite and always repeating. Death is an illusion of the linearity of time travel, but in our universe, such linearitys do not exisit, and therefore death does not exisit other then in the constructs of our mind. That being said, dont rush to die :-P Who knows, time might actually be finite. Haha
Good basis for a metaphysics that may or may not be consistent with prevailing theories.

8)
__________________

"Say NO to the Police Consciousness"


Overgrow the government

Not NAU, not EVER!
mephibosheth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:32 PM   #9
fromthatshow
Senior Member
 
fromthatshow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,080
Default

Round and round on the wheel. I definitely agree, it's already all happened, is happening!
But I do think we have the ability to jump off the wheel if we want. As long as time exists there will be suffering. Transcending suffering means transcending time and space. We can quit the game anytime we want. We can't win! We'll only lose. The only option is to surrender... and in doing so the game is over and we become free.
fromthatshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #10
tusme
Senior Member
 
tusme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Truth realm
Posts: 4,687
Default

Only in the Spirit (Truth) realm, because it is pure energy, can it be said, "Time is NOT linear"...

In this Physical realm, due to the existence of both Physical & Spirit energy, "Time is both Linear & Non-linear..."
__________________
TRUTH...not mine!

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #11
narcolepticwatchman
Senior Member
 
narcolepticwatchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiffel View Post
In this short thread. I will attempt to explain true reincarnation and the nature of the universe.


You may have seen this Symbol. It is a Dragon eating his own Tail. It is the ancient symbol for time. It represents Infinite time, where time begins, ends, and continues all at the same point.

What we live in, is named Infinite time. Meaning that time has already begun, finished and continued down every path. Every possible scenario that could be carried out in time, has already done so. Every possible dimension that could exist, has already existed and is currently in existence. All at the same moment.

The time in which we are experiencing at this present moment, has already been concluded, in every possible direction that it could occur. In one dimension, we all die of a nuclear world war III, in another we all live prosporous lives and man kind reaches out into the stars after conquering human suffering. It has already happened, and it will happen again.

We do not have the power to alter or change time, our brains only offer us the opportunity to chose the destiny that we witness. We pick and chose every moment, which dimension we head down in our finite lives. Bare in mind, that you are not altering the universe in anyway, you are not changing what will occur, you are merely chosing between the events you wish to witness in this life. Because every senario has has a different ending, and every moment leads to a different dimension. You will go through this life again, following a different path, and a different ending. Infact you will do this same tedious shit for eternity, and forget you were here each time you arrive back, because time is infinite and the soul is eternal.

Time is infinite and always repeating, as so, our lives are infinite and always repeating. Death is an illusion of the linearity of time travel, but in our universe, such linearitys do not exisit, and therefore death does not exisit other then in the constructs of our mind. That being said, dont rush to die :-P Who knows, time might actually be finite. Haha

By Lyndon Nadel
I saw this twice during salvia trips. 1st time, it was a lot to take in but it was like I could zoom into every image my eyes processed, kinda like looking into the newspaper and seeing the dots that make up the picture....except the dots were made up of everyone else.....a lot of people i recognised.....they were all going about their business.....everything happening at the same time was the feeling i got. The second time, i got a similar feeling, this time i felt that it was trying to show me that every conceivable path our lives could take was already mapped and had happened. it was as if it was showing me time as a block....imagine a insect encased in amber except instead of an insect I saw everything as before....imagine millions of people and places in the amber. The present was shown to me as a line which was moving throught this block like a cheese cutter but again, everything was already there, past and future and every possibility. This post just resonated with me big time.
narcolepticwatchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:04 PM   #12
motleyhoo
Senior Member
 
motleyhoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,751
Default

There have been countless recollections and books written by folks who have experienced NDEs who all say that one of the most profound things they saw was that everthing that has happened, is happening, and will happen, is all happening right now and at any given moment in what we construe as time.
__________________
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:28 PM   #13
torus
Senior Member
 
torus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,603
Default

Give Stuart Wilde's latest offering "Grace, Gaia, and the End of Days" a read.
He once negated the notion of creation but he has sinced changed his mind. It's a 'non-linear' theory as well.
__________________
Moment by moment, breath by breath, unbind the mind
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 12:38 AM   #14
orbandsceptre27
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,675
Default

For anyone interested, check out "The Unknown Reality" (Vols. 1 and 2) from The Seth Material channeled by Jane Roberts. All her original writings are housed in Yale University Library, Connecticut - definately worth a look.

Last edited by orbandsceptre27; 13-05-2009 at 12:39 AM.
orbandsceptre27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 12:53 AM   #15
orbandsceptre27
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,675
Default Multidimensionality

Two music vids pointing towards probable realities -

Let Forever Be - by The Chemical Brothers

The End Has no End - by The Strokes

Last edited by orbandsceptre27; 13-05-2009 at 01:01 AM.
orbandsceptre27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 02:23 AM   #16
measle_weasel
Forum Advisor
 
measle_weasel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: DC, Bowels of the NWO.
Posts: 8,806
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiffel View Post
In this short thread. I will attempt to explain true reincarnation and the nature of the universe.


You may have seen this Symbol. It is a Dragon eating his own Tail. It is the ancient symbol for time. It represents Infinite time, where time begins, ends, and continues all at the same point.

What we live in, is named Infinite time. Meaning that time has already begun, finished and continued down every path. Every possible scenario that could be carried out in time, has already done so. Every possible dimension that could exist, has already existed and is currently in existence. All at the same moment.

The time in which we are experiencing at this present moment, has already been concluded, in every possible direction that it could occur. In one dimension, we all die of a nuclear world war III, in another we all live prosporous lives and man kind reaches out into the stars after conquering human suffering. It has already happened, and it will happen again.

We do not have the power to alter or change time, our brains only offer us the opportunity to chose the destiny that we witness. We pick and chose every moment, which dimension we head down in our finite lives. Bare in mind, that you are not altering the universe in anyway, you are not changing what will occur, you are merely chosing between the events you wish to witness in this life. Because every senario has has a different ending, and every moment leads to a different dimension. You will go through this life again, following a different path, and a different ending. Infact you will do this same tedious shit for eternity, and forget you were here each time you arrive back, because time is infinite and the soul is eternal.

Time is infinite and always repeating, as so, our lives are infinite and always repeating. Death is an illusion of the linearity of time travel, but in our universe, such linearitys do not exisit, and therefore death does not exisit other then in the constructs of our mind. That being said, dont rush to die :-P Who knows, time might actually be finite. Haha

By Lyndon Nadel
If everything has already happened as you claim it has, then explain the seeming lack of a point behind existence. Tell us its meaning, as if you know the precise and true way all of reality works, you must surely know the meaning for its being, as well.

Also, "Time is infinite and always repeating" is an oxymoron if youre considering time to be of infinite duration, thus infinitely large. Something repeats itself only after it has come to its own end. But something infinitely large has no end, its "endless". Thus it is impossible for something that is truly infinitely large to ever repeat itself.
__________________
"Words have the power to both destroy, and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world" -Buddha
"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way" -Gandhi

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 05:40 AM   #17
mephibosheth
Senior Member
 
mephibosheth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Road to God's Eternal Palace
Posts: 1,266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
If everything has already happened as you claim it has, then explain the seeming lack of a point behind existence. Tell us its meaning, as if you know the precise and true way all of reality works, you must surely know the meaning for its being, as well.
Existence has no meaning. Meaning is something semiotic beings construct to connect concepts to symbols to aid in communication.

Or, put another way, since all possible worlds exist simultaneously, then all possible meanings of life are fully expressed. So take your pick.


Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
Also, "Time is infinite and always repeating" is an oxymoron if youre considering time to be of infinite duration, thus infinitely large. Something repeats itself only after it has come to its own end. But something infinitely large has no end, its "endless". Thus it is impossible for something that is truly infinitely large to ever repeat itself.
Probably what the OP means is that the core of existence, consciousness, is eternal, having no true point of origin nor point of destruction, ie, is 'infinite' because there is no end to the possible worlds that it cycles through.

Time is a product of the manifestation (or appearance) of a given possible world and hence, is bounded by a beginning and an ending (birth and death). Relative to eternal consciousness, this linear expression of timespace becomes cyclical, as one moment of death leads immediately to another moment of birth, and all ends are new beginnings (of a new possible world).

But it really depends. If time is bounded up with space, and hence, with the experience of a determinate possible world, then it is meaningless to talk of the infinite duration of consciousness. But, if time is something that even consciousness is subject to, then what the OP means is that within infinite time, an unending duration, existence (as the manifestation of a determinate world-line) arises and ceases cyclically.

But this too is only meaningful if there is a frame of reference that extends between cycles of arising and ceasing, such that experience never ceases. But then there's that veil of forgetting, which is basically a reset-button that negates the idea of a persistent experience.

But, if that is so, then it seems impossible to know that existence is cyclical, because that requires a point-of-view that transcends the veil of forgetting, and essentially is able to see multiple possible worlds manifest simultaneously, and not one-at-a-time, as we currently experience them.

8)
__________________

"Say NO to the Police Consciousness"


Overgrow the government

Not NAU, not EVER!
mephibosheth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 05:55 AM   #18
ex_anser_ovo
Senior Member
 
ex_anser_ovo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Always carry a towel.
Posts: 1,246
Default

Maybe the point of existence is to find a way to resolve itself.
One that finally doesn't further betray its own attempts.

I see a lonely child running up to a can to pick it up, each time clumsily kicking it further away.
It can be a sad thing to think about.

Last edited by ex_anser_ovo; 13-05-2009 at 05:58 AM.
ex_anser_ovo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 06:43 AM   #19
measle_weasel
Forum Advisor
 
measle_weasel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: DC, Bowels of the NWO.
Posts: 8,806
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephibosheth View Post
Existence has no meaning.
If it had no meaning, then nothing would exist. All things that exist have some meaning, if they did not, there would have been no reason for them to have come into existence, thus they wouldnt have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephibosheth View Post
Meaning is something semiotic beings construct to connect concepts to symbols to aid in communication.
You assume all meaning is placed on things after they come to exist, and never before. What suggests that all things are subjective, and nothing is objective?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephibosheth View Post
Or, put another way, since all possible worlds exist simultaneously, then all possible meanings of life are fully expressed. So take your pick.
A monumental assumption, to say the least. And I cant make a pick, because neither choice makes logical, nor intuitive, sense. Both come from a deterministic, nihilistic perspective, neither of which I espouse, nor seen any substantial evidence to support.
__________________
"Words have the power to both destroy, and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world" -Buddha
"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way" -Gandhi

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 07:07 AM   #20
delamo1999
Senior Member
 
delamo1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Inside the Hollow Earth
Posts: 1,423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiffel View Post
[center]We do not have the power to alter or change time, our brains only offer us the opportunity to chose the destiny that we witness.

By Lyndon Nadel

I disagree with this. I bend time a lot and I know many others who do too. The law of time is under the law of gravity which is very friendly and is an illusion. In other word, it is an easy one to manipulate
delamo1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:37 PM.