Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2009, 12:53 AM   #1
merlincove
Inactive

Default The analogy of Birth certificates…

The analogy of Birth certificates…

Reading david’s news letter today, and having heard John Harris, amongst others, speak I decided to have a look at certificate of birth / berth.

My name isn’t capitalized, but like John has said, the name in any form written down, whether that be in ALL CAPS or otherwise is still a ref to the Straw Man / the person-ality and not the man / woman of being.

But what is interesting is how my name is written on my certificate of birth / berth.

I have had to put this in this way because i can't edit oit properly, but

it says, quite clearly:

N.o: 201
When and where born: Thirty First of March ****
Name, if any: John Lee
Sex: Boy
Name, and surname of father: John TRUMAN

Looking at how that reads, my name is not ALL CAPPED, and it isn’t given in full, ie my name says that I am John Lee, a boy of the TRUMAN family.

It doesn’t read John Lee TRUMAN.

Though it is all typed and not hand written.

I’m looking at my certificate of birth / berth, or as it is more rightly called, CERTIFIED COPY of an ENTRY OF BIRTH. And as I look I see a great analogy within it.

It think that this piece of paper gives to me the status of Freeman-on-the-land.

It says that my name, if any, (odd wording) is John Lee of the TRUMAN family. But not only that it is a certificate of birth / berth.

John Harris spoke about when a ship comes into dock, it docks on a berth and the captain, or other officer, presents the port official with certification of the ship and its contents in order to pass port. The captain then gives up his rights to governance by the laws of the sea (maritime law / statute law) and ‘permits’ himself to be governed by the laws of the land / common law.

So I see the certificate of birth / berth as a reflection of that, as we come from the water, are birthed and then we receive a certificate of birth to sow that we are now under the rule of the law of the land.

I’m not sure, this is shaping itself in my mind, John Harris says that even though it looks complicated it really is all so simple. Could it be this simple?

How can we, as men and women of blood and spirit be governed by the law of the sea / maritime law / statute law (different names for the same force) when we are quite firmly men / women on the land? If we are on the land, and have a certificate to prove birth / berth, then how can we be judged by any other law than that of the land, common law?

David is right, courts exist as perpetrators of maritime / statute law, there is even an anchor on the coat / seal in the court room to prove that, so when we step into a court we are in fact moving into the realms of maritime law, they are flying the flag and we come under their jurisdiction the moment we step over their threshold. Like foreign embassies, the rule of that state / country exists under their flag; same with the court, the rule of statute exists under their flag.

So how can their statute exist beyond the courtroom on the land? It can’t, surely. And do we need to be freemen on the land to behold that concept?

Statute law of maritime surely has no force on land?

Where people have spoken about ‘sacrificing the person-ality’ removing the jurisdiction of the birth certificate, are we then giving up something that grants us with the right of governance under the law of the land?

Or does the certificate of birth / berth herald that the maritime laws apply to us: does it bind us to the law of statute, the false law of the corporate liars and deceivers, in a way that is un-negotiable? Does it say that our Straw Man is in berth, and therefore comes under the jurisdiction of maritime? And even if it does say that then we are still representatives of the certificate / Straw Man ~ it is not us and we are not it, we are living breathing human beings, living, existing, on the land and the certificate proves that – the law only applies to what is berthed, and what is berthed is in fact the certificate, it even says it on it. Maritime law applies to the piece of paper, the form, while the flesh and blood being lives and exists solely up on the land as a separate entity.

Is this then the very basis of freemanship? And if so, does the certificate of birth / berth give us absolute and unquestionable proof and right to be freemen on the land by its own declaration?

I’m still learning, and I’m still throwing things around in order to understand them, so please if you can see fault or reason in my thinking, share your thoughts.

Peace all

Last edited by merlincove; 11-05-2009 at 12:57 AM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:18 AM   #2
bsmurph83
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post

But what is interesting is how my name is written on my certificate of birth / berth.

I have had to put this in this way because i can't edit oit properly, but

it says, quite clearly:

N.o: 201
When and where born: Thirty First of March ****
Name, if any: John Lee
Sex: Boy
Name, and surname of father: John TRUMAN

Looking at how that reads, my name is not ALL CAPPED, and it isn’t given in full, ie my name says that I am John Lee, a boy of the TRUMAN family.

It doesn’t read John Lee TRUMAN.

Though it is all typed and not hand written.

I’m looking at my certificate of birth / berth, or as it is more rightly called, CERTIFIED COPY of an ENTRY OF BIRTH. And as I look I see a great analogy within it.

It think that this piece of paper gives to me the status of Freeman-on-the-land.

It says that my name, if any, (odd wording) is John Lee of the TRUMAN family. But not only that it is a certificate of birth / berth.

John Harris spoke about when a ship comes into dock, it docks on a berth and the captain, or other officer, presents the port official with certification of the ship and its contents in order to pass port. The captain then gives up his rights to governance by the laws of the sea (maritime law / statute law) and ‘permits’ himself to be governed by the laws of the land / common law.

So I see the certificate of birth / berth as a reflection of that, as we come from the water, are birthed and then we receive a certificate of birth to sow that we are now under the rule of the law of the land.

I’m not sure, this is shaping itself in my mind, John Harris says that even though it looks complicated it really is all so simple. Could it be this simple?

How can we, as men and women of blood and spirit be governed by the law of the sea / maritime law / statute law (different names for the same force) when we are quite firmly men / women on the land? If we are on the land, and have a certificate to prove birth / berth, then how can we be judged by any other law than that of the land, common law?

David is right, courts exist as perpetrators of maritime / statute law, there is even an anchor on the coat / seal in the court room to prove that, so when we step into a court we are in fact moving into the realms of maritime law, they are flying the flag and we come under their jurisdiction the moment we step over their threshold. Like foreign embassies, the rule of that state / country exists under their flag; same with the court, the rule of statute exists under their flag.

So how can their statute exist beyond the courtroom on the land? It can’t, surely. And do we need to be freemen on the land to behold that concept?

Statute law of maritime surely has no force on land?

Where people have spoken about ‘sacrificing the person-ality’ removing the jurisdiction of the birth certificate, are we then giving up something that grants us with the right of governance under the law of the land?

Or does the certificate of birth / berth herald that the maritime laws apply to us: does it bind us to the law of statute, the false law of the corporate liars and deceivers, in a way that is un-negotiable? Does it say that our Straw Man is in berth, and therefore comes under the jurisdiction of maritime? And even if it does say that then we are still representatives of the certificate / Straw Man ~ it is not us and we are not it, we are living breathing human beings, living, existing, on the land and the certificate proves that – the law only applies to what is berthed, and what is berthed is in fact the certificate, it even says it on it. Maritime law applies to the piece of paper, the form, while the flesh and blood being lives and exists solely up on the land as a separate entity.

Is this then the very basis of freemanship? And if so, does the certificate of birth / berth give us absolute and unquestionable proof and right to be freemen on the land by its own declaration?

I’m still learning, and I’m still throwing things around in order to understand them, so please if you can see fault or reason in my thinking, share your thoughts.

Peace all

Merlincove, interesting post. I think your internal reasoning here is pretty consistent but I'm not sure that it will carry much weight or help you out in practise... The birth certificate represents the deception being played out in which our parents became 'ships' themselves and unwitting consenters to admiralty jurisdiction (even though the flesh and blood man lives on land) as your father's surname in capitals indicates pretty clearly. The PERSON is the thing under admiralty/commerce jurisdiction and so are we, the living breathing beings, if we think we are the same thing as our PERSON.

Apologies for my short and not particularly cogent response here, I'm trying to make a quick entry and 'getaway' hehe.

I think what you're really looking for is a RECORD OF LIVE BIRTH. It carries more weight and power than any birth certificate because it refers to you, the living, breathing flesh and blood man. All these other documents created by governments/corporations refer to the legal fiction/strawman/person.

Maybe if this post is of any use to you merlin, someone can elaborate on the Record of Live Birth. It is the record of live birth that demonstrates that we are operating under the Law of the Land, whereas all these other doc's and certificates that come from companies refer to our person which operates in the fairyland of admiralty that has been overlaid upon the real world. Hope this post is of some use...
bsmurph83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:15 AM   #3
merlincove
Inactive

Thanks bsmurph, am still learning, and looking at the birth cert as a chain, which like every other piece of paper we 'earn' or recieve from the gvt (drivers licence, NI no etc) are chains - and they are chains that allow us to think that we are free, tho we are obviously not...

i think the birth cert defines us as land dwellers and therefore removed from maritime law, tho yeah, arguing that with any official won't get us far.

i'm just trying to unravel the thing and gain a little more understanding of the chain and how it works :-)

and now i have to check out RECORD OF LIVE BIRTH too....

and am pondering on getting a hold of the original doc, perhaps along the lines of, 'i was registered before i could give my concent, i now, as i am fully able to as an adult, revoke any concent given for me by my parents - so give me the original certificate of birth'

Not sure how far it will get me, will also be checking out how much a cert is worth too

is all intresting stuff
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote