Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2009, 02:19 AM   #1
diamondgeezer
Banned

Default Legal Highs/Herbal remedies..info/advice?

I'm pretty wised up on & experienced with some of the more well-known 'alternative remedies available (kava kava, valerian & the like), but would much appreciate any info & advice that any of you folks here in the know could give me regarding ones that are new to me.

http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.co...m-c-60_91.html

^Kratom for one...from what I've read it looks very promising...does anyone here use it or tried it? Another interesting one listed on that excellent-looking site is kanna..

Also I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts about the MDMA 'alternatives', 'tailor made' smoking mixtures, & similar that are sold legally in headshops & on internet sites.

thnx

Last edited by diamondgeezer; 08-05-2009 at 02:36 AM.
diamondgeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:29 AM   #2
decim

organic glue
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:46 AM   #3
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondgeezer View Post
I'm pretty wised up on & experienced with a few of the more well-known 'alternative remedies (kava kava, valerian & the like), but would much appreciate some info & advice on some others that are new to me.

http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.co...m-c-60_91.html

^Kratom for one...from what I've read it looks very promising...does anyone here use it or tried it?
I've tried kratom a couple of times. It puts the user in a mild dream-like state and produces mildly vivid closed-eye visions. After the effects begin to kick in, you have to lie down or it will make you feel nauseous. (The effects will last for several hours.) I also found that when I chewed just a few bits of leaf before bedtime, my dreams were more creative, vivid, and meaningful.

I can't say that I learned much of anything about myself or the true nature of reality from this plant. I wasn't overly impressed with it myself, but if you're willing to pay the cost, I'd suggest it's worth trying at least once.

Last edited by kasalt; 08-05-2009 at 03:17 PM.
kasalt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:02 AM   #4
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
I've tried kratom a couple of times. It puts the user in a mild dream-like state produces mildly vivid closed-eye visions. After the effects begin to kick in, you have to lie down or it will make you feel nauseous. (The effects will last for several hours.) I also found that when I chewed just a few bits of leaf before bedtime, my dreams were more creative, vivid, and meaningful.

I can't say that I learned much of anything about myself or the true nature of reality from this plant. I wasn't overly impressed with it myself, but if you're willing to pay the cost, I'd suggest it's worth trying at least once.

sounds gud, so i take it u smoke it then?

anyone tried salvia?

"The only way to make a dream come true is to wake up!"

whitenight639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:11 AM   #5
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenight639 View Post
sounds gud, so i take it u smoke it then?
You can smoke it. I don't much care for smoke so I just mixed a dose in with some applesauce and ate it. Works just as well.

I'll say it again though: While I may think that katom may be worth trying, don't expect to be overly impressed with it because you won't be. It's an interesting experience, nothing more. It is certainly not going to be worth it for you if you've already done shrooms, acid, etc. If that is the case, you're just going to be bored with kratom, so I'd tell you not to even bother with it, especially considering its cost.

Last edited by kasalt; 08-05-2009 at 03:13 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:13 AM   #6
diamondgeezer
Banned

Quote:
I've tried kratom a couple of times. It puts the user in a mild dream-like state produces mildly vivid closed-eye visions. After the effects begin to kick in, you have to lie down or it will make you feel nauseous. (The effects will last for several hours.) I also found that when I chewed just a few bits of leaf before bedtime, my dreams were more creative, vivid, and meaningful.

Ta for that. I think I'll give it a go as its not particularly expensive. I'm not so much looking for a herb that gives me 'insight' or a psychedelic experience as such, more a nice relaxing mellow opiate-like high. Does kratom fit that bill do you think?

http://tcm.health-info.org/Herbology...properties.htm

^Da Zao is another interesting looking one...

Last edited by diamondgeezer; 08-05-2009 at 03:15 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:15 AM   #7
kasalt

Quote:
I'm not so much looking for a herb that gives me 'insight' or a psychedelic experience as such, more a nice relaxing mellow opiate-like high. Does kratom fit that bill do you think?
No, I should have mentioned this. Kratom does not produce a high.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:21 AM   #8
diamondgeezer
Banned

Quote:
anyone tried salvia?
Yep. Definitely NOT a recreational thing, more of a spiritual experience. And not to be taken lightly. Worth trying, but make sure you are in a safe environment & have a mate with you, a 'sitter'.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:22 AM   #9
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

http://tcm.health-info.org/Herbology...properties.htm

^Da Zao is another interesting looking one...

that looks more like a medicine that summit thats gonna get u high, u got any more info on it?

anyone ever tried nutmeg, its ment to be phycoactive? but is dangerous.

Old 08-05-2009, 03:32 AM   #10
diamondgeezer
Banned

Quote:
No, I should have mentioned this. Kratom does not produce a high.
Ah right, probably won't bother with it then.

This the problem, so many of these websites that offer these plants/drugs for sale make exaggerated claims about their effects. Its why I started this thread..its far better to get practical advice from people who have been there done it got the t-shirt..
Old 08-05-2009, 03:37 AM   #11
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Yep. Definitely NOT a recreational thing, more of a spiritual experience. And not to be taken lightly. Worth trying, but make sure you are in a safe environment & have a mate with you, a 'sitter'.

yer i kno i did it ages ago, didnt have a blow tourch lighter tho so was bit shit but i got the general idea.

Last edited by whitenight639; 08-05-2009 at 03:37 AM. Reason: typo
Old 08-05-2009, 03:41 AM   #12
diamondgeezer
Banned

Quote:
that looks more like a medicine that summit thats gonna get u high, u got any more info on it?
No more info than is in that link really, not tried it.

But I think I will...*very powerful* antioxidant & medical properties plus sedative effects, gotta be good.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:10 AM   #13
drael

There are many different chemicals in all the party pills. Some, like those from to UK have drug analogues in them, like mephedrone. They are serious drugs, similar ish to e or speed. Some have dmaa (a generanium extract) in them which is pretty mild, just sorta relaxing, and good with a few drinks.

The legal smoking blends are good IMO. They are often shorter acting, and generally milder/less euphoric than pot but they work. I like aroma & kronic.

Kratom is supposed to be like a mild opiate-ish, with dreamy visuals when the lights are off.

Kanna is very mild, but also very moreish. Its so subtle and clean, you only really notice that your mood is good, and energy a little more. It goes very well with alcohol or dagga or legal smoking mixes etc. Sometimes, usually only few occasionally, you can get an e like rush, for a short time.

Blue lotus is mild as well, but very pleasant with a drink. A good blue lotus dose and some drinks will have you feeling dreamy and hypnotic, with a few subtle nice body feelings.
... You turn it on and break the spell -
I know it's true, I know it's true -
I dream..."

Last edited by drael; 08-05-2009 at 04:11 AM.
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:24 AM   #14
goldenmonkey

Have you ever heard of Druid's Fantasy?

They are supposed to be a hallucinogenic, I think they use morning glory + kava kava.
goldenmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:38 AM   #15
drael

Yeah those are morning glory and HWBR.

Its an...interesting high. Low visuals, just tracers and such, very very mental trippiness, so could be fun with freinds.

Causes some stomach discomfort, which is an issue, and a slow come on...2 hours+
... You turn it on and break the spell -
I know it's true, I know it's true -
I dream..."
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #16
gods sun

Thumbs down

i reasearch botanicals/experiances

KRATOM:Kratom is actually a very nice tasting tea, sort of like very strong green tea.

experiance: had a little no effect maybe becuase it was extremely low dose so i probally would of felt nothing but it works in larger amount of grams

MDMA/EXTACY: Very enjoyable experiance inherbitions completely gone and felt great, no fear to speak to new people, downside you cant go to crazy on booze and who needs to on mdma/xtc, temperature gets very sensitive which is a pain in the bottom, when you wana go for a fag and its warm outside and you feel cold lol, hangover is not bad at all depending on how much you took,

balm, and no gum as your urning is a pain in the jaw, and please be responsible it is safer than alcohol but dnt go over borad on fluids as mdma etc is an anti duretic and dont expect to get any sleep ither.

FLY ALAGARIC: People say its good did nothing for me just drank a mushroom tea lol

MJ/GREEN/HERB: probally whats keeping me off alcohol and probally many more people.

AlCOHOL: absolutle rubbish ok nice beer or whiskey too much just makes me sleep and feel ill, taste sucks, effect sucks, hangover sucks, conclusion nice for 1 drink after its aload of rubbish.

SPICE GOLD/DIAMOND: again pointless smells funny, doesnt taste nice at all and the high is quite and uncomfortable MJ high not nice.

BZP: ok this works for a bit and then makes you feel like crap, i stay away from this as its probally the worst stuff and actually deadly, very not worth it.

MEPHETAMINE/SPEED: No No and No id rather just have a red bull lol 1. you dont get any sleep, 2. your half way dancing and then bang comedown feel like crap and then all the alcohol you drank starts kicking in, which doesnt work when on influence makes you wana go as far away from club and back home too bed which then you dont sleep lol.

I stick to alot of natural stuff now, planning to try kava kava, san pedro catus which makes mescaline, dmt from root bark, and magic mushrooms and also lsd but that somthing that i wont be trying anytime soon.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:00 PM   #17
gods sun

druids fantasy does not contain kava kava but a very big chance it has bzp, seeds and some other fillers such as vitamin c or or substance.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:08 PM   #18
transient

if you want a 3day psychadelic adventure, try my favourite combination....

get some fly argaric (fresh and dried is best.... dry out of season) - 4/5g/person
get some syrian sue - a ground gram 1hour before argaric - a gram an hour after
get some juerima (DMT conatining) - 2gram with the 1st syrian rue.

strap your self in, and have some support from someone straight.... take a couple of days of......

ENJOY!
transient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:13 PM   #19
drhemp

The PTB don't want people getting legally high on anything other than alcohol or tobacco; otherwise any highs they want to be supplied by the criminal black market. Nazi bitch Smith has recently announced she wants legal highs examined (in other words banned).

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/20...bal-high-drugs
Old 08-05-2009, 02:27 PM   #20
kerbnix
Premier Subscribers

From experience

Salvia Divinorum - the first time I smoked 10x extract and it had no effect, so i smoked 20x, with still little to no effect. After smoking 35x salvia, i was gone. I remember my friends trying to talk to me and me telling them that i'd be back in a minute. Intense visuals but be prepared for your body to completely relax.

Smoked some 65x with friends on a seperate day, we all had different experiences, some left their bodies, some were visited by aliens, I saw a giant electric bolt of lightning being generated by a massive tower. Some friends found themselve looking at life on the pages of a flip book and others started running around thinking they were in a massive jungle. It completely alters your perception, and it happens so quick that you don't even notice it coming on.

Best technique is to add a pinch to a bong. Inhale the full hit and hold it until your vision starts to wobble, then exhale and let your body fully relax. Enjoy your two minute holiday to the other side.

I have also tried legal party pills.

E=XTC - The worst experience I've had in my life on drugs. It was just too intense. Massive energy rushes and a massive sensitivity to any external stimuli. Merely acknowledging anything sends you into a mad euphoric rush. You get proper hot though.

White Doves - Found the experience really comfortable. Feels like such a cleaner buzz than street ecstacy with little to no come down. Had a really nice night down the pub with a friend. Though we managed to polish our pints off pretty quickly. We watched the football on the big screen, was one of the most emotionally intense football matches i've ever watched, but i was getting really pleasant rushes watching the crowds cheering and chanting for their heroes.

I'm looking to try more legal psychadelics but it appears that most stuff that you can find in smoke shops is shit.
kerbnix is offline   Reply With Quote