Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Meditation / Human Consciousness / Spirituality / Ascension / 2012 Mayan Calendar
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2009, 05:06 PM   #1
haukipesukone

Default Pineal gland is prison for the soul

The common consensus seems to be that the pineal gland is somehow good and connects us to the spiritual reality. Descartes called it the seat of the soul.

My intuition tells me that it's more like the prison. It's what binds "infinite consciousness" into physical reality and feeds us the illusion that the physical is real. That's an idea that came to me about 5 years ago. I have no evidence to back it up. Except that the obsession the Vatican and Catholic church seem to have with the pineal gland.

I even wrote a poem about when I came up with the idea. I think it's a crappy poem, but illustrates my point or something.

God is a biological chip in the brain
It establishes control by asinine intimation
The pineal gland feeds us delusion
Which leads to evocation of phantastical self-interest
Temples rejoice for ardent slaughter of paynim
I understand the wisdom in vomit
Externalized doth the truth shine
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:15 PM   #2
runciter

it may be the exact opposite of what you say, it would also explain the vatican's obsession.

who knows.

Last edited by runciter; 07-05-2009 at 05:15 PM.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:27 PM   #3
zero1
Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by haup
Except that the obsession the Vatican and Catholic church seem to have with the pineal gland.
How do you mean? I wasn't aware they were so-obsessed...

They put ashes on the pineal gland on Ash Wedneday, but...

Perhaps the pineal gland is a doorway to other realms of the mind and perception of reality.
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:30 PM   #4
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
it may be the exact opposite of what you say, it would also explain the vatican's obsession.

who knows.
It could. But I don't think so. If we're infinite consciousness, one with God and all that, why would we need some specific organ to connect us with God? I think the whole thing just makes more sense that way. "What need does God have for a Spaceship?"

That's something I intend to investigate. But not today apparently since internet is slowwwwwww.

But tell me, do corn and pine cones look similar? In essence the pineal gland could have been called corn-eal gland?
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Old 07-05-2009, 05:33 PM   #5
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero1 View Post
How do you mean? I wasn't aware they were so-obsessed...

They put ashes on the pineal gland on Ash Wedneday, but...

Perhaps the pineal gland is a doorway to other realms of the mind and perception of reality.
The Grand Nagus... I mean pope's staff has pineal gland shaped part, and then there's the statue in Vatican. Not their biggest obsession, but it seems to hold meaning.
- Oone the dreamthief

Old 07-05-2009, 05:40 PM   #6
runciter

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
It could. But I don't think so. If we're infinite consciousness, one with God and all that, why would we need some specific organ to connect us with God? I think the whole thing just makes more sense that way. "What need does God have for a Spaceship?"
god is only a word, it may refer to the invisible energy present everywhere.

do you believe in a personal god? i don't.
Old 07-05-2009, 05:42 PM   #7
runciter

anyway, i'm more inclined to think that it's the exact opposite of what you say
Old 07-05-2009, 05:43 PM   #8
zero1
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
The Grand Nagus... I mean pope's staff has pineal gland shaped part, and then there's the statue in Vatican. Not their biggest obsession, but it seems to hold meaning.
Yes, it does.
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:45 PM   #9
bemore

Quote:
god is only a word, it may refer to the invisible energy present everywhere.

do you believe in a personal god? i don't.
My personal opinion is we are all our own gods. Where as we cannot control what surrounds us, we can control what US as individuals do.

When your on your death bed only you can answer and judge your own life.

Life is just a stage for whatever lies behind the curtain.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:05 PM   #10
diggers_1

The church is not the only one obsessed with the Pineal gland.

In ancient times it was represented as a Pine cone. If you look around you will see it in lots of places. Here are a few examples and let me know what you think.
it has to have some meaning

http://completegarden.files.wordpres...e-cone-mid.jpg

http://www.weddingvenues.com/images/...london-sky.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XBvFfrA1jj...7d10c8e2ac.jpg
Vatican courtyard

http://www.library.yale.edu/~okerson/images/angkor1.GIF

http://astro-theology.net/siteimages...thpinecone.JPG

This list can go on and on.

Last edited by diggers_1; 07-05-2009 at 06:14 PM.
diggers_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 06:05 PM   #11
motleyhoo

Quote:
anyway, i'm more inclined to think that it's the exact opposite of what you say
Me too. If the pineal gland was meant to enslave our souls then the Vatican would be pushing pineal gland theory to their daily flock, but instead they seem to hide it behind symbols.

IMO, the main function of the PG is to allow us to see with our eyes closed. It's what gives sight to our imaginations and our dreams, and in that capacity it's the universal translator so to speak for what's "out there". The reason the Christian church stamped out the gnostics and mystics was because they knew how to tap into it and believed everyone should know how to do it. That kind of empowerment went against everything "the church" as an oligarchy stands for.
motleyhoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 06:10 PM   #12
runciter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
My personal opinion is we are all our own gods. Where as we cannot control what surrounds us, we can control what US as individuals do.

When your on your death bed only you can answer and judge your own life.

Life is just a stage for whatever lies behind the curtain.
i don't think there is a substantial difference between our so called reality and a dream.

it's a collective dream, it is currently a bit too rigid, and it will inevitably become much more flexible.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:24 PM   #13
runciter

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggers_1 View Post

In ancient times it was represented as a Pine cone. If you look around you will see it in lots of places. Here are a few examples and let me know what you think.
illuminati = third eye open
Old 07-05-2009, 06:24 PM   #14
astrochicken

2 snippets i posted from another thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringing cedars book1

The word cedar is spelled ‘Kedr’ in Russian. This cedar is either a ‘Siberian pine' (Siberian cedar, pinus sibirica) or a ‘Lebanese cedar (Cedrus libani). Which cedar is better or stronger? Probably the one which is next to the forest tundra, which would be the Siberian.

The ringing cedars can reach heights of forty meters (130 feet) and live to be 550 years old. Day and night there millions of needles catch and store the whole spectrum of bright energy. All the planets pass overhead and reflect cosmic energy.

Cedars also receive energy emanating from Man reflected back from space. The cedars store it up and at the right moment give it back to Man and to every thing living and growing on the Earth.

Very rarely a cedar will not give back this energy it has been storing up and after five hundred years they start to ring. This is how they talk to Man. This is the signal to Man that we are supposed to take them and make use of their stored up energy for the benefit of Earth. The cedars keep ringing and ‘asking’ for three years and if they don’t have contact with Man then they start burning up internally. This burning process lasts 27 years.

One must wonder how ‘in tune’ with nature you have to be to hear the cedar trees ring. To even find a cedar tree in America (or for that matter almost anywhere in the world) that is over 100 years old is rare. When one does encounter a cedar that is 500+ years old then how does one ‘listen’ and hear the cedar ring? These are questions I have been asking myself for some time. Hopefully through our collective wisdom and the grace of Anastasia we will all be able to have contact with one of these ringing cedars in our lifetime.

Man-made antennas are an imitation of branching patterns in trees. Tree sap is a great conductor of energy. Trees are like ‘bioelectric condensers’ of cosmic energy.

“God created the cedar to store cosmic energy…” (pp 6)

In the Bible, in the Old Testament in the Book of Leviticus (Ch. 14 vs. 4), God teaches us how to treat people, and even decontaminate their houses with the help of the cedar! (pp 12)

King Solomon built a temple out of cedar wood. He traded twenty cities from his kingdom for the special cedar wood used for the temple.

Cedars are mentioned 42 times in the Bible, all in the Old Testament. (pp 13-14)

The cedar that Vladimir was brought to by Anastasia’s grandparent was about 40 meters tall and slightly higher than it’s neighbors. It had an uneven, pulsing aureole (halo) radiating from its glistening crown. At its upper most tip a beam went out into the heavens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrochicken View Post
I never realised that the russian cedar was in fact the pinus siberica and sometimes called "arwen" or "arve" (lord of the rings anyone?)

My favourite tree has allways been the pinus sylvestris (the scots pine) of the same family.. it just brightens up my day when i see the sun shining on it, as it just radiates in a positive golden light.

It gives a different angle on the whole "lets chop down a pine tree" and bring it into the house to die just because it's christmas.

As an aside.. the conifer family of trees (pine,larch,cedar) and the OAK are the only trees with taproots ie. like a dandelion the roots go straight down as opposed to ALL other trees where they spread out sideways. Not a lot of people know that.

I'm also of the opinion that the TPTB get their highs of drinking/eating the pineal gland juice of terrified and freshly murdered kids which go missing by the hundred of thousands every year. The fact that the pineal gland sits directly under the fontanelle and in the chakra concept is your third eye AND the fact that TPTB are intentionally calciying that specific gland through fluoridated water, toothpaste etc. leads me to the conclusion that it is of fundamental importance.

Viewing the pineal gland as being "good and connects us to the spiritual reality" or "more like the prison. It's what binds "infinite consciousness" into physical reality and feeds us the illusion that the physical is real." is from where i'm standing precisely the same thing. Right?

Half-full or half-empty, light or dark?
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 06:29 PM   #15
runciter

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
Me too. If the pineal gland was meant to enslave our souls then the Vatican would be pushing pineal gland theory to their daily flock, but instead they seem to hide it behind symbols.

IMO, the main function of the PG is to allow us to see with our eyes closed. It's what gives sight to our imaginations and our dreams, and in that capacity it's the universal translator so to speak for what's "out there". The reason the Christian church stamped out the gnostics and mystics was because they knew how to tap into it and believed everyone should know how to do it. That kind of empowerment went against everything "the church" as an oligarchy stands for.
i think it's something more than this..

if the energy is present everywhere, it would be the organ that allows to interact with it.

i'm convinced that everything is electricity/magnetism, and the pineal gland works like a magnet.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:32 PM   #16
runciter

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrochicken View Post
Viewing the pineal gland as being "good and connects us to the spiritual reality" or "more like the prison. It's what binds "infinite consciousness" into physical reality and feeds us the illusion that the physical is real." is from where i'm standing precisely the same thing. Right?
brilliant!
Old 07-05-2009, 06:35 PM   #17
decim

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggers_1 View Post

http://completegarden.files.wordpres...e-cone-mid.jpg

http://www.weddingvenues.com/images/...london-sky.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XBvFfrA1jj...7d10c8e2ac.jpg
Vatican courtyard

http://www.library.yale.edu/~okerson/images/angkor1.GIF

http://astro-theology.net/siteimages...thpinecone.JPG

This list can go on and on.
The connection is pine cones.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:11 PM   #18
runciter

we're part of a self-generating living electric hologram
Old 07-05-2009, 07:17 PM   #19
metacomet

The OP is very much onto something, including nature of the Ego and what the snake in the garden of Eden was really offering us.

Anyone who considers the pineal gland to be a part of their spirit etc. has only bought into the deception that the physical body owns the spirit.

These are the same people who believe consciousness is a product of the biological mind which has been disproven.

It's very hard to convince people that they are trapped inside their body, let alone explain their consciousness is trapped inside a specific vessel. But the symbolism for this is everywhere.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:18 PM   #20
beldazar

loads of food for thought here...how about the calcification of the pieal gland causes us to reincarnate back to this virtual reality believing this is all there is and a clear gland opens us up to 'all possibility'?

So..the pineal gland is the gateway, not the prison but it can be turned into a prison if its blocked?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote