Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 18-07-2007, 08:34 AM   #1
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

Default Illuminati Symbolism in Album Covers

i thought i'd start this thread on symbolism in album covers, all kinds of interestging things going on there.

i found this one on the pearl jam album 'no code'.
the album cover looks like this :

but when folded open, lo and behold, we get this :

wikipedia has this to say :

Quote:
The album package consists of 144 polaroid photos that unfold into a 2x2 square, and the pictures, when viewed from afar, blend to form the No Code triangle/eyeball logo that is the theme throughout the album. Later pressings of the album fold into a 1x4 strip, thus losing the 'hidden message' effect. These later pressings also include the band name and album title printed directly onto the album cover - the original release contained this information on a removable sticker. Hidden allusions to the central packaging concept are a common trait among many Pearl Jam albums.

There were nine different covers for the cassette, each one a different Polaroid found on the CD and vinyl.

The CD and vinyl came with lyrics printed on the back of replica Polaroids. Only nine Polaroids came in a set, leaving one to have to raid another set to accumulate all thirteen songs. Even for the same songs, there were different pictures on some of the Polaroids between the different sets.
no code logo? yeah right.
Old 18-07-2007, 09:19 AM   #2
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

look at the album cover for smashing pumpkin's album 'adore', a bit of a stretch, but look at the pose of the woman, look a bit like a pentogram to me, not inherently a bad sign, but interesting nonetheless.
Old 18-07-2007, 03:05 PM   #3
limelady
Inactive

Default Album covers with pentagrams

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/10/05/223149.php
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 03:15 PM   #4
limelady
Inactive

Default Iron Maiden

Old 18-07-2007, 04:21 PM   #5
limelady
Inactive

Smashing Pumpkins

Pink Floyd

2pac

Here's an oldie that'll make you grin...

Notice the subtle pyramid shape in the crop behind them?
The Osmonds are good Mormans.
Old 18-07-2007, 04:42 PM   #6
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

Old 18-07-2007, 06:00 PM   #7
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

this one is slightly weird, not sure what the symbol means, but you can see the all seeing eye in it, as well as an upside down ribbon (aids etc etc, that symbol intrigues me).
williams also has a thing for the eye of horus, which is one of hi tattoos.

robbie williams 'intensive care' album
Old 18-07-2007, 07:48 PM   #8
soulja

http://www.mp3.com.au/artist.asp?id=26612

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendID=3139929

Jacko's dangerous Album

Lily Rose Beatrice Allen

soulja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 08:21 PM   #9
soulja

the whole pirate theme, Skullz in all shapes and forms are also recurring symbols i see all over the music industry, mainstream and underground.

fellas from the dutch MY show all ya usual symbolism, but also that mouseears - skull combo like on Lilly Allen's cover.

theres a lot to say about this one(imo) it would start with pirate/templar lines of old and end with mind control, lol.. but i'm stoned and lazy atm so let's justify me posting this with the tiny little skull&swords in midst the blue heart at the bottom.

anyway, more skullz;

shriner hat?

also lots of artists wearing a skull ring, Hetfield, Burton, Johnny Depp, Static Wayne,Keith Richards, Iggy Pop, he even called his latest album
soulja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 09:14 PM   #10
notaslave
Inactive

There was me bigging up Benjamin Zephaniah and his website is slam dunk in yer face with loomy symbolism.

http://www.benjaminzephaniah.com/index.html

jeez is there no-one they havent got their scales into?
notaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 11:40 PM   #11

classic 70's albums and sci -fi themes phillip k dick inspired long before he became fashionable the eye pic was also the b side cover of the replicas album

Last edited by 2013; 18-07-2007 at 11:45 PM. Reason: resizing pics
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 11:51 PM   #12
tinmenace

Another brilliant thread idea. Good job Lumukanda!
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2007, 12:24 PM   #13
pierre_jean

Earth Wind and Fire cover albums with egyptian inspiration :

Shot at 2007-07-19

Shot at 2007-07-19

Shot at 2007-07-19
Old 19-07-2007, 01:57 PM   #14
synergy777

zep is not nwo, he even refused his mbe/obe, as he didn't want a honour to do with empire, like the rest of the less informed sirs. some people who have been knighted are cool people, who are not informed about the history/legacy of such awards/proxy monarchies. anyone watch mock the week, they openly called the queen german, in the video clip meeting arsenal. comedians on these satirical shows are quite well informed.

http://www.benjaminzephaniah.com/rhymin.html

Bought and Sold
(from 'Too Black, Too Strong')
"Smart big awards and prize money
Is killing off black poetry
It’s not censors or dictators that are cutting up our art.
The lure of meeting royalty
And touching high society
Is damping creativity and eating at our heart.

The ancestors would turn in graves
Those poor black folk that once were slaves would wonder
How our souls were sold
And check our strategies,
The empire strikes back and waves
Tamed warriors bow on parades
When they have done what they’ve been told
They get their OBE's."

look at makavelli/2pac, the cross has the la/ny map. also reference to the fact yashuah was brown and not the cesare borgia clone from the renaissance.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda

Last edited by synergy777; 19-07-2007 at 02:00 PM.
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 04:01 PM   #15
limelady
Inactive

Bat Out Of Hell

Old 20-07-2007, 04:15 PM   #16
limelady
Inactive

Default Queen

Kiss

Last edited by limelady; 20-07-2007 at 04:30 PM.
Old 20-07-2007, 04:18 PM   #17

i was just listening to bat out of hell 1 last night ! remember like areosmith say limelady the light at the end of the tunnel maybe you.

Life's a journey not a destination

Meatloaf used to be Henry the eighth you know !
His name is Robert Paulsen .
But when eddie said he didn't like his teddy you know he was a no good kid , and when he threatened your life with a switchblade knife what a guy makes you cry und i did .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 04:35 PM   #18
limelady
Inactive

Default Guns N Roses

The Police

Marilyn Manson

Last edited by limelady; 20-07-2007 at 05:05 PM.
Old 20-07-2007, 05:21 PM   #19
sensimillia

sensimillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 05:22 PM   #20
i am all i am
Banned

I LOVE YOU.

Notice the string at the top of the picture frame forming the pyramid, or capstone.

The four symbols on the cover of Led Zeppelin IV, representing Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, John Bonham, and Robert Plant (from left to right) respectively. Although the symbols are sometimes referred to as "Runes", only the middle two are runes; the other two are sigils.

The symbols

Each member of the band chose a personal emblem for the cover. Left to right, their members and meanings:

Jimmy Page's symbol is generally referred to as "ZoSo", though its symbols have nonalphabetic connotations. It was designed by Page himself.[2]
The source of the ZoSo symbol itself is no longer a mystery but the meaning of it still is; it originated in 'Ars Magica Arteficii' (1557) by Gerolamo Cardano (also known as J. Cardan), an old alchemical grimoire, where it has been identified as a sigil consisting of zodiac signs. The sigil is reproduced in "Dictionary of Occult, Hermetic and Alchemical Sigils" by Fred Gettings, published in 1982 by Routledge & Kegan Paul (see here). The symbol used to represent the planet Saturn for purposes of magic. Page is a Capricorn, a sign ruled by Saturn, and the Z-like symbol is distinctive as a common astrological mark for Saturn. The oSo portion is similar to the alchemic symbol for mercury, also associated with Saturn. In cabalistic or hermetic study, knowledge seekers look to the god Mercury (Hermes, see Hermes Trismegistus and the Hermetica) for guidance and light, more or less the scene that unfolds in the drawing on the inside cover of the album and later acted out by Page in the concert film The Song Remains the Same. This part of the symbol is also strikingly similar to the Lucifer script ciphered by Aleister Crowley in his book The Equinox; and the symbol as a whole strongly resembles characters of the "alphabet of the Magi", a seventeenth century text used for fashioning magical talismans. What it means personally to Page is unknown, as he has never publicly revealed its meaning. His interest in Aleister Crowley, however, is widely known. The guitarist owns many of Crowley's original manuscripts and other effects, including (until the mid-1980s) Crowley's former home on Loch Ness, Boleskine House. In the 1970s Page owned the occult bookshop The Equinox in London, also an enterprise for publishing rare manuscripts.

John Paul Jones' symbol is a single circle intersecting 3 vesica pisces (a triquetra). Taken from a book of runes, it symbolises a person with confidence and competence.[2] However, Jones claims it represents an exorcism (said to irritate the occultist Page).[citation needed]

John Bonham's symbol, the three interlocking rings, represents the trinity of mother, father and child. It could also depict an aerial view of a drum kit. It does in fact represent the pagan idea of trilogies and trios, and, more commonly, is a Christian symbol for the Trinity. In the 1990 Bonham tribute radio special, "It's Been A Long Time", son Jason Bonham stated that the symbol was chosen as a representation of man, woman, and child. Jones's and Bonham's symbols fitting together -- one to the other inside out, inverse images -- is no accident. In any good rock band, particularly in Led Zeppelin, the bassist and drummer form interlocking parts of a rhythmic whole.[citation needed] In reality the symbol originally appeared on an English beer company that happened to be Bonzo's favorite so when choosing symbols he decided to borrow this one. [3]

The symbol for Robert Plant is the Egyptian feather of Ma'at, representing truth, justice, fairness and writing, encapsulated by an unbroken circle representing life.[2]

There is actually a fifth, smaller symbol chosen by guest vocalist Sandy Denny representing her contribution to "The Battle of Evermore"; it appears in the credits list on the inner sleeve of the LP, serving as an asterisk.

THANK YOU.

With LOVE
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote