Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 29-04-2009, 11:31 AM   #1
clive w

Default Cathy O'Brien - Trance Formation Of America

For those who don´t saw these videos yet.

What a heroine.
Old 29-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #2
rossus

if what she says is true, then she's a heroine.

i'm not convinced that what she says is true though.
if she told the truth, i would suspect they'd have her killed long time ago.

"Throw away profit and greed, and there won't be any thieves." - Laozi
rossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 05:03 PM   #3
Ian2day
Sin bin - Time Out

From watching the film clips and going to her home page. She's still very much a part of it all.
Ian2day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 06:40 PM   #4
bobhodge

if u look hard enough on the internet u can find a video where she shows her mutilations. they show everything.
bobhodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 07:53 PM   #5
rossus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhodge View Post
if u look hard enough on the internet u can find a video where she shows her mutilations. they show everything.
her mutilations or scars could not have been self-inflicted,
or the result of an accident?

someone determined enough to lie wouldn't mind getting a scar like that to be more convincing.
i'm not saying she's lying i'm just saying i'm not convinced that everything she says is the truth.

- maybe she never met bush or clinton
and the cia have brainwashed her to spread this disinfo for some reason or another ?
- maybe she and her husband enjoy the attention
- maybe she and her husband do it for the money

or maybe she is indeed telling the truth.
there is more than 1 possiblity.

Last edited by rossus; 29-04-2009 at 07:57 PM.
Old 29-04-2009, 07:55 PM   #6
jojo
Premier Subscribers

ive just watched all the vids, thanks for posting. She is indeed a heroine and brave woman.

Last edited by jojo; 29-04-2009 at 07:55 PM.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 08:41 PM   #7
sade
Inactive

Have to agree with rossus. Either she is telling the truth, or she is not.
I also saw the video and the mutilation, but I am still not convinced it was done by the elite.
Those who suffer from MPD or are psychotic can do stuff like this.

But if Im honest, I would probably think this was all true unless I knew about Arizona Wilder being a complete psyop and etc...
sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 08:47 PM   #8
rossus

i know not much of arizona wilder,
except that she is similar in her stories as cathy o brien.

which proof is there that arizona wilder is a liar,
and for what motive does she lie?

or did they brainwash her to lie?
if so what for?

Last edited by rossus; 29-04-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old 29-04-2009, 09:49 PM   #9
Ian2day
Sin bin - Time Out

I think that people are missing my point. Yes she has been a subject of MK-Ultra. However, they still have her in their grip as bait to entice more victims back under its trance. I'm not saying that she is aware of this at all.
Old 29-04-2009, 11:42 PM   #10
bicycle

Coast to Coast AM Apr-26-2009

George Knapp was joined by former mind-control victim Cathy O'Brien along with Mark Phillips, the former government employee who deprogrammed her. Together, they discussed her amazing story of surviving the MK Ultra program. O'Brien said that during her time in the program "there was much torture and trauma that was deliberately and systematically used" to turn her into a pliable human automaton. She alleged that, from there, she was used for a number of nefarious deeds, including sexual and criminal acts. She also asserted that high ranking politicians had a hand in her lengthy period of abuse.

bicycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2009, 01:51 AM   #11
vladmir

Trance Formation of America - Cathy O'Brien
http://www.scribd.com/doc/4476100/Tr...a-Cathy-OBrien

Also check out the book by Brice Taylor - Thanks For The Memories
Old 30-04-2009, 02:01 AM   #12
deca

Quote:
Have to agree with rossus. Either she is telling the truth, or she is not.
I don`t you think you understand what a mind control victim goes throw.
They walk in a Surreal world looking for a way to survive,help and a way out.

She was sexual Abused from birth.........and you worry about if she telling the truth or not.
Quote:
her mutilations or scars could not have been self-inflicted,
or the result of an accident?

someone determined enough to lie wouldn't mind getting a scar like that to be more convincing.
i'm not saying she's lying i'm just saying i'm not convinced that everything she says is the truth.
she would mutilate herself/get somebody else to ???????? get real!!!!
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
http://deca-ti-mc.mypodcast.com/index.html

Last edited by deca; 30-04-2009 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Insulting another poster
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2009, 07:28 AM   #13
gaias child

I believed cathy o brien at first and certainly believe these things are possible and do go on but what I can't understand is that why none of these people are exhibiting any signs of post traumatic stress disorder which is what happens to most people who experience severe acute long term abuse, this has really been bugging me for a long time.

Last edited by gaias child; 30-04-2009 at 07:30 AM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2009, 09:10 AM   #14
Ian2day
Sin bin - Time Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaias child View Post
I believed cathy o brien at first and certainly believe these things are possible and do go on but what I can't understand is that why none of these people are exhibiting any signs of post traumatic stress disorder which is what happens to most people who experience severe acute long term abuse, this has really been bugging me for a long time.
Most likely a different identity experiences the ptsd symptons. It could be n public one of her identitys is pushed to the front and presented to people. While the identity with ptsd is burried or locked away in her mind. Also some identity's are triggered by different things that are not so easy to subjectively explain.
Old 30-04-2009, 10:40 AM   #15
sade
Inactive

Deca, I know (readed) that you've gone through some horrible experiences, but I have my reasons to not believe her.
But just because I don't believe her doesn't mind that things like these do NOT happen. I know for a fact that there are families who worship the Christian creation Satan (because they know no better) and have managed to ruin their kids lives by including them in their rituals, but we still have no 100% proof that the elite does this, this is what Im saying.

Rossus:

I will add a link to an article about Arizona Wilder which completely debunks her and her "reptilians eat babies and kill people" stories:
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=54

I will add only a few quotes from the article:

Quote:
"Don’t forget how much influence her [Arizona's] testimony had to the final version of David’s book.
It was her and only her who provided all the information about physically shapeshifting royalty,
Pindar, the Belgian blood rituals which were allegedly attended by everyone from Laurence Gardner (!!??) to the Queen Mother!"
Quote:
"More revealing, however, about AW’s ‘evidence’ was that she demonised the ancient archetypes and occult images throughout.
Osiris, Isis, Druids, even Harvest Festival. My own research tells me that there is a very positive side to these things.
In fact these things are exactly what the Bible was written to obscure.
AW’s testimony was overtly Judeo-Christian in its level of gross
and blanket demonisation of the occult. Something which I had warned David about doing when I read his draft.
Something which he promised to amend for the final version."
The above is EXACTLY what my own research has leaded me towards!
All occult (hidden, secret) is turned in to "satanic", but why and BY who?

Quote:
"Then came some obvious bloopers. Having claimed to have been a multiple, she also states she forgets certain names of people.
Multiples have photographic memory and perfect recall (see Cathy O’Brien’s testimonies).
This memory lapse does not happen in recovered multiples.

Her facts were either regularly wrong, or so full of spin that she was hardly credible.
Other information is impossible for anyone to verify, conveniently.

I checked with 2 occultists about her description of the demon raising ritual and both stated she had it wrong. Strange for a top level Satanist!

Then she targeted Sitchin and Gardner and said they take part in blood rituals with the Royals where shapeshifting happens.
Considering Gardner’s books are revealing profound insights into the ancient knowledge,
I am not surprised they wanted him demonised.
I personally do not believe this testimony."
Quote:
She states the royal lizards change back to lizards when asleep. Considering how many of them were educated in schools where they also lived amongst hundreds of others in dorms, and how many of them were in the armed forces, you would think someone would have noticed this little thing!
There is btw no proof that Multiples have a photographic memory.
Also the only websites that talk about it are conspiracy theory websites.

Last edited by sade; 30-04-2009 at 10:41 AM.
sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2009, 12:06 PM   #16
deca

Quote:
Deca, I know (readed) that you've gone through some horrible experiences, but I have my reasons to not believe her.
But just because I don't believe her doesn't mind that things like these do NOT happen. I know for a fact that there are families who worship the Christian creation Satan (because they know no better) and have managed to ruin their kids lives by including them in their rituals, but we still have no 100% proof that the elite does this, this is what Im saying.

look the "ritual abuse" is to create "trauma" nothing to do with worpshipping anything........also it gives futile information for people who cathy tells to miss the point and wounder into rituals,satanic etc.... and totally miss the point of trauma based mind control and that its being done....
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
Old 30-04-2009, 12:21 PM   #17
deca

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/mind/...ex013101a.html

Also as well as the use of ritual abuse to trumtise the victim it would also be a way for the people taking part to "role" play there actions and dissociate themselves from the things they witnessed and took part in from there every day life.

Quote:
The Fundamentals of Trauma Based Mind Control
By Eve Lorgen
archived 013101
Archive file# ex013101a.html
Source: http://alienlovebite.com/

Eve Lorgen © 2000

This article is meant to be a simplistic overview of trauma based mind control as has been employed in the MK-Ultra Monarch Programming method. It is important to understand the foundation of how and why this type of mind control works, with respect to trauma, dissociation and subsequent programming.

This system of mind control has its origins in Illuminati based black magic practices. Multigenerational Satanic cults and high level Illuminati members have employed mind control for centuries. The basics of this type of mind control slavery was optimized and expanded after World War 2 following the gruesome experiments conducted in the Nazi concentration camps. Dr. Joseph Mengele, (aka, Dr. Green) disappeared from Auschwitz in January of 1945, and was smuggled into the US by the Illuminati.

When Monarch Programming started, the top men were Illuminati. Originally Mengele was the lead Programmer and became skilled in many things including Cabalistic Magic, abortions, torture and programming children. When Mengele came over to he US, the existing mind control programming jumped from being an occult science, to one that had full access to the Medical, Psychiatric, Judicial, Scientific and Governmental sectors via the power of the National Security Act and the Intelligence Agencies. According to Fritz Springmeyer, author of "The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Mind Controlled Slave", the Illuminati created the CIA. Intelligence agencies such as Britain’s MI-6 began investigating these mind control techniques early on even in World War 1.

These were most likely the early multiple personality Manchurian candidate types of agents. The Illuminati’s programming of multiple personality agents through trauma, ritual abuse, and hypno-programming was simplistic compared to the sophisticated techniques engineered by the Nazi Germans and even today. Secret mind control experimentation continued after WW2 in the US and also Canada under the CIA’s, Project Paperclip.

The primary MK-Ultra project adapted from these early systems was the Monarch Program. The reason why I think this system is important is because it is the original programming used to lay the groundwork for future more sophisticated mind control systems. The main factors for success in Monarch programming is the genetic tendency for dissociation, high intelligence and creativity. It was discovered years ago, by the Illuminati that dissociative ability was passed on from generation to generation. The children of multigenerational abuse are good at dissociation. These genetic qualities have been fine tuned and specific bloodlines; both Illuminati and non-Illuminati are closely monitored, so that most Monarch slaves are even chosen before birth. Genealogical records of Illuminati bloodlines are highly guarded secrets, but in general these consist of 13 major families which include the Royal bloodlines of Europe.

The reason why dissociation is important to mind control is because the human mind is more susceptible to hypnotic command in these trance states. Dissociation is also a survival skill of great value in response to trauma and abuse. Frequent traumas, which split the mind of a child before the age of six, will produce multiple personality states. This is also known as dissociative identity disorder. This is one reason why the programming must be done in early childhood and in some cases, infancy and in utero. It is known that trauma based personality splits remain isolated in the mind better than hypnotic based mind splits.

Once the victim is systematically traumatized through various methods, which may include ritual abuse, programming is anchored in to each individual trauma. These dissociated traumas are linked to hypnotic programming commands and scripts. Then the traumatic memories linked in with the programming are walled off with amnesia from the host personality. The traumatized "split" is also known as the newly created alter personality. Alter personalities are created according to the Programmers needs, while the host personality is unaware of the traumatic memories and alters who hold the memories. The alter personality can be called up to the front of the mind via codes or specific cues that the programmer knows, and be trained to do a variety of functions.

All programming is anchored upon some type of trauma. A variety of scripts may be used, along with specific training for individual alter personalities. This extends into the childhood and adulthood of the slave. The idea behind this is to create the perfect slave who can carry out a variety of functions while maintaining secrecy and obedience to the programmers. Such functions may include assassination, espionage, sexual servicing, couriers, "photographic "mind file data storage, and even psychic abilities. There are other important elements employed in Monarch mind control such as the overlaying of demonic entities through ritual, or the power of ancestral generational spirits, which may make the person very psychic. Many of the Monarch victims are chosen because they have a powerful level of generational spirits within their families, who may have practiced black magic for generations.

Nowadays, sophisticated scientific technology is also used, such as biochip implants, electroshock, drugs and brain wave entrainment systems to lock in hypno programming more effectively. Real physical trauma is sometimes substituted for virtual reality headgear, which simulate horrific traumas to quickly split the mind, priming it for programming. The important thing to remember is that the powerhouse behind this type of mind control system is demonic and technical. The key to freedom lies in deliverance and specific deprogramming therapy and support systems.

Quote:
Nowadays, sophisticated scientific technology is also used, such as biochip implants, electroshock, drugs and brain wave entrainment systems to lock in hypno programming more effectively. Real physical trauma is sometimes substituted for virtual reality headgear, which simulate horrific traumas to quickly split the mind, priming it for programming. The important thing to remember is that the powerhouse behind this type of mind control system is demonic and technical. The key to freedom lies in deliverance and specific deprogramming therapy and support systems.
Thats the trauma I am subjected to , its a knight mare especial when they manipulate "real world" events into there trauma, it gets "reinforced" in the media around you.

Last edited by deca; 30-04-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 30-04-2009, 12:40 PM   #18
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossus View Post
if what she says is true, then she's a heroine.

i'm not convinced that what she says is true though.
if she told the truth, i would suspect they'd have her killed long time ago.
why?, who's listening to her?

Listen & Subscribe to THA Talks
Facebook Page
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2009, 12:42 PM   #19
mountain

Be weary of articles on the internet out to debunk or discredit MK victims. There are so many shills creating false News articles and information and people are falling for it left and right.

I read Trance back a few years ago and I read Brice Taylor Thanks For the Memories. There books are not available in any bookstore. Try if you like, my local bestsellers say they could never order for me so I finally ordered them online. After that, I have done loads of research. Its amazing how many countless lives are coming out on sites about mind-control and ritual abuse. Its bizarre and scary and we cannot kep denying this anymore.

I personally believe them. As a woman, I would never consider making up falsehoods about my sexuality, especially the extreme. This woman was forced to copulate with animals, her own daughter. WHO THE FUCK?! would honestly lie about themselves that way?

Now, excuse my profanity but it upsets me when some of you want to nitpick every single detail to justify someone else's suffering. 'Oh she is coo-coo, ofcourse she can't be trusted! SHE DID IT HERSELF!!'

I mean seriously come on people, where is your compassion? Some of yall point the fingers at the wrong people and hastily dismiss another life in all this. Guess what?! While you go on nitpicking and quarreling about who is credible and who is not, many children will continue to be raped, broken and abused. Not to mention the poor animals that are being sacrificed as well... But go on, continue!

Geez, I would be rather reluctant to talk amongst some of you about my own experiences... I 'd prolly get a good tongue-lashing for them.
Old 30-04-2009, 01:01 PM   #20
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
Be weary of articles on the internet out to debunk or discredit MK victims. There are so many shills creating false News articles and information and people are falling for it left and right.

I read Trance back a few years ago and I read Brice Taylor Thanks For the Memories. There books are not available in any bookstore. Try if you like, my local bestsellers say they could never order for me so I finally ordered them online. After that, I have done loads of research. Its amazing how many countless lives are coming out on sites about mind-control and ritual abuse. Its bizarre and scary and we cannot kep denying this anymore.

I personally believe them. As a woman, I would never consider making up falsehoods about my sexuality, especially the extreme. This woman was forced to copulate with animals, her own daughter. WHO THE FUCK?! would honestly lie about themselves that way?

Now, excuse my profanity but it upsets me when some of you want to nitpick every single detail to justify someone else's suffering. 'Oh she is coo-coo, ofcourse she can't be trusted! SHE DID IT HERSELF!!'

I mean seriously come on people, where is your compassion? Some of yall point the fingers at the wrong people and hastily dismiss another life in all this. Guess what?! While you go on nitpicking and quarreling about who is credible and who is not, many children will continue to be raped, broken and abused. Not to mention the poor animals that are being sacrificed as well... But go on, continue!

Geez, I would be rather reluctant to talk amongst some of you about my own experiences... I 'd prolly get a good tongue-lashing for them.
well said ..........my own disgust at some of the comments was censored