Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 24-04-2009, 07:13 PM   #1
biblegirl

Default Orgonite Experiments: RESULTS!

Here is a thread dedicated to orgonite experiments and results .

Please contribute photos, videos, and personal experiences related to experiments and effects of orgonite.

*If you do not believe in the effects of orgonite, please use a different thread to discuss, unless you have come to this conclusion with experimentation and would like to post your findings. If you would like to discuss issues with William Reich, please use a different thread and keep this thread clean of debate.

Thank you!
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2009, 07:18 PM   #2
biblegirl

Default orgonite in gardening:

http://www.pressdispensary.co.uk/rel...-Brighton-.php

Quote:
Following an unexpected arrival of a large box of Orgonite from a friend in February 2008, Mark Bennett - a respected investigative journalist and photographer - spent time researching the resin and its effect on plants. He found several websites that documented the growing of vegetable gardens. The resulting crops were large; in stark contrast to the control crops grown without Orgonite.

Mark needed his own proof. He started with simple seed germination tests of alfalfa sprouts using a control sample minus Orgonite. The tests were repeated with strict measurements to rule out errors. The results in both cases were a threefold increase in the alfalfa sprouts' volume. Mark then supplied Orgonite to friends who had allotments and gardens.

M. Rogers from Shoreham used Orgonite to aid a variety of failing, non-indigenous plants in his greenhouse - including grapes and gojo berries. He says: "The crops are now flourishing and I was amazed at their size compared to previous crops. At the end of the season, when other plants were dying out, they were still going strong."

P. Barker from Brighton used Orgonite to aid his beetroots, which were fast to germinate and grew strongly. He was rigorous in his methodology, planting two identical patches in his allotment - one with Orgonite and one without - and growing organically ...see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZpGALwotqc

He says: "At first, I was mildly surprised by the different crops. The area was mostly root crops - parsnips and different types of beetroot and some early carrots. The plot with Orgonite at each corner produced a whole lot more than adjacent plots. I ended up giving a lot of my produce away. A major surprise was a crop of self-sown tomatoes in between the beets. Normally I can't get tomatoes to grow outside so this was an unexpected bonus."

Beautiful!!!

Last edited by biblegirl; 24-04-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 24-04-2009, 07:26 PM   #3
hagbard_celine

Hey useful conclusions there.

I got my orgonite last year and since then I've been feeling much better, full of energy, looking and feeling younger... OK, that's not a clinical trial, but it still is interesting. Here's my orgonite. It only cost me £12; I got it from a stall at the Now That's Weird conference in Glastonbury.:

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin

Last edited by krakhead; 06-07-2009 at 12:26 AM.
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2009, 07:42 PM   #4
mcmenek1

Hi biblegirl,

What a great idea for a thread, the difference in size of those root vegetables looks amazing........someone at work gave me two small tomato plants they had grown from seed, one is slightly smaller than the other, I've got the small one sitting on an orgonite coaster, so it will be interesting if the orgonite has any effect on the growth of the plant, I'm going to keep a picture log......so watch this space.....

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2009, 07:42 PM   #5
biblegirl

Default orgonite and aura photography

http://www.lifeforcegenerators.com/auras.html

Quote:
The picture on the left is of the aura
surrounding a 7 sided Power Pyramid .
The cobalt blue is the colour of pure healthy life force (just as Wilhelm Reich said it would be). The white is also a pure high frequency energy. The shock of white energy is unique to the 7 sided geometric shape. These pictures were taken on a human aura camera. Only biological life forms can trigger these devices, which
shows Life Force Generators are alive, breathing in DOR and breathing out Chi .

orgonite cone:

Last edited by biblegirl; 24-04-2009 at 07:44 PM.
Old 24-04-2009, 08:31 PM   #6
biblegirl

Talking orgonite and ice

This experiment was conducted by me just yesterday. I set a glass of water on an orgonite coaster overnight, then placed the glass of water on the coaster in the freezer. The photos don't show every detail unfortunately, but there is a tornado-like spiral of ice crystals formed in the base of the glass which swirls up into the middle. Toward the top of the glass there are arches formed in the ice. It was quite beautiful and amazing up close. I also set a glass of water out overnight without orgonite, then placed it alone in the freezer so we could see the difference between the ice using the orgonite coaster, and the one without. The photos on the left are the results of the water frozen on orgonite, the photos on the right show the water frozen without.

edit: here is the one of the coasters mcmenek and i made at the wales meet, which i used for this experiment:

Last edited by biblegirl; 25-04-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 24-04-2009, 08:40 PM   #7
biblegirl

Here is a photo gallery of water frozen underneath HHGs and tower busters. The ice frozen under the HHG appears to have defied natural laws of gravity!

The water frozen under the tower busters appears to form an ice sphere in the center:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7311820@N08/
Old 24-04-2009, 08:55 PM   #8
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
This experiment was conducted by me just yesterday. I set a glass of water on an orgonite coaster overnight, then placed the glass of water on the coaster in the freezer. The photos don't show every detail unfortunately, but there is a tornado-like spiral of ice crystals formed in the base of the glass which swirls up into the middle. Toward the top of the glass there are arches formed in the ice. It was quite beautiful and amazing up close. I also set a glass of water out overnight without orgonite, then placed it alone in the freezer so we could see the difference between the ice using the orgonite coaster, and the one without. The photos on the left are the results of the water frozen on orgonite, the photos on the right show the water frozen without.

Hi biblegirl,

Wow!......great pictures I can definitely see the tornado thing going on in the picture on the left and the arches too, it's amazing to think that the energy from the orgonite can penetrate the glass to have an effect on the water in that way.....great stuff!.....thanks for posting .....

Love
&
Peace
Old 24-04-2009, 09:01 PM   #9
biblegirl

Hagbard that is a good looking piece, and at a good price too for a cone that size . Thanks for sharing, the effects you mentioned are also what I have noticed myself, and are commonly reported among people using orgonite.

I ordered 3 orgonite pyramids on ebay, and they came in a box with those white styrafoam packing peanuts. When I opened the box the packing peanuts "flew" out and covered me head to toe! I've never seen anything like it, they were attached to me by what felt like static cling and it took me forever to pick them all off of me, they did not want to let go! This package came from Africa and I wonder if the packing material must have gotten charged during the shipment time, so that they "attacked" the first thing they could hold onto when they were freed lol. It was crazy! Anyone else notice this from internet orders?
Old 25-04-2009, 12:34 AM   #10
griswald
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Hagbard that is a good looking piece, and at a good price too for a cone that size . Thanks for sharing, the effects you mentioned are also what I have noticed myself, and are commonly reported among people using orgonite.

I ordered 3 orgonite pyramids on ebay, and they came in a box with those white styrafoam packing peanuts. When I opened the box the packing peanuts "flew" out and covered me head to toe! I've never seen anything like it, they were attached to me by what felt like static cling and it took me forever to pick them all off of me, they did not want to let go! This package came from Africa and I wonder if the packing material must have gotten charged during the shipment time, so that they "attacked" the first thing they could hold onto when they were freed lol. It was crazy! Anyone else notice this from internet orders?
Hi biblegirl,

Great idea for a thread. I,ve just got some orgonite, and I cant wait to enjoy the benefits of it. Can you post or pm the details of who you dealt with on ebay, as I,d like to get some more orgonite.

I have some in my polytunnel, so I,ll post any pics of any results

griswald
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2009, 12:04 PM   #11
jorjel

where from can I buy orgonite?
jorjel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2009, 01:59 PM   #12
jojo
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjel View Post
where from can I buy orgonite?
yeh, which online shop would peeps sugest to be worthy?

ive been dreaming of orgainte for the last few nights and REALLY need to get some!

or where can I buy the raw materials from?
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2009, 02:22 PM   #13
mila

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post

ive been dreaming of orgainte for the last few nights and REALLY need to get some!

I have two pendants from:
www.natures-blessings.org
The lady who makes the orgonite is very nice and reliable (it's in the U.S)
One of the pendants I have is personalized for me
(similar to this: http://www.natures-blessings.org/products.htm)

Some other orgonite vendors here:
http://www.orgonite.info/orgonite-vendors.html

Orgone pieces for gifting I have purchased here:
www.orgonite.eu
mila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2009, 02:41 PM   #14
jojo
Premier Subscribers

thanks mila!
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2009, 07:41 PM   #15
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
........someone at work gave me two small tomato plants they had grown from seed, one is slightly smaller than the other, I've got the small one sitting on an orgonite coaster, so it will be interesting if the orgonite has any effect on the growth of the plant, I'm going to keep a picture log......so watch this space.....
Hey that will be a fun one, especially using it on the smaller plant. Looking forward to the photos .
Old 25-04-2009, 07:59 PM   #16
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by griswald View Post
Hi biblegirl,

Great idea for a thread. I,ve just got some orgonite, and I cant wait to enjoy the benefits of it. Can you post or pm the details of who you dealt with on ebay, as I,d like to get some more orgonite.

I have some in my polytunnel, so I,ll post any pics of any results

griswald
Hello griswald . That's great that you are trying it out! I got the pyramids from the same people who run this website: http://orgoniseafrica.com/shop ,
although they had the pyramids listed auction style on ebay where i made the purchase. I have also gotten items shipped from canada at http://uboslav.com/ . I have noticed effect from their pendants especially. I have seen some nice pieces on ebay from UK dealers, which would probably be more affordable for you shipping-wise.
Old 25-04-2009, 08:41 PM   #17
biblegirl

Default orgonite and ice part II

So I was intrigued with the idea of freezing ice under orgonite and had to try it myself. I used the large pyramid from Orgonise Africa for this experiment. Here are pictures I took shortly after the ice began to freeze:

There are two clearly defined spikes in the water reaching up toward the pyramid. It was most evident on these two cubes, although the others in the tray did show smaller versions of the same thing. The spike on the left almost looks like a single terminated quartz crystal.

Unfortunately the spike on the left broke off at some point during the freezing, but the one on the right remained strong:

edit: just tried the same experiment with freezing orange juice and milk, but no spectacular results to share from that, just some frozen OJ and milk

Last edited by biblegirl; 25-04-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Old 25-04-2009, 09:49 PM   #18
biblegirl

Default aloe plants and orgonite

This is from uboslav's website, which I have bought pendants from in the past:

http://uboslav.com/blog/

"Growing An Aloe Plant With Orgone Devices

Orgoneís seemingly effortless assistance in plant growth has proven to be almost amazing. Growing plants with an orgone device allows much less resistance to growth. Here is one example with a couple of aloe vera plants.

We have placed a couple orgone pieces in the plant that is in the foreground. It has been about a week, and the color of the plant has changed to a much more vibrant dark green than the one in the background.

The new growth seems to support a bit of a thicker leaf. See the comparison of the close up pics and note the healthiness of the leafs.

WITH ORGONE DEVICE:

WITHOUT ORGONE DEVICE:

Since Iím not an experienced gardener, I urge the experienced to give orgone plant growth a shot. Placing one directly underneath the plant or in the plants pot seems to have the greatest effect."
Old 25-04-2009, 11:33 PM   #19
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post

wow, literally dreaming about it?!

Orgonise Africa is a good one, sorry I don't have experience from UK dealers yet, but I have seen what appears good quality orgonite from UK sellers on ebay .

Last edited by biblegirl; 25-04-2009 at 11:40 PM.
Old 25-04-2009, 11:33 PM   #20
mcmenek1

Quote:
So I was intrigued with the idea of freezing ice under orgonite and had to try it myself. I used the large pyramid from Orgonise Africa for this experiment. Here are pictures I took shortly after the ice began to freeze:

There are two clearly defined spikes in the water reaching up toward the pyramid. It was most evident on these two cubes, although the others in the tray did show smaller versions of the same thing. The spike on the left almost looks like a single terminated quartz crystal.

Unfortunately the spike on the left broke off at some point during the freezing, but the one on the right remained strong:

edit: just tried the same experiment with freezing orange juice and milk, but no spectacular results to share from that, just some frozen OJ and milk

Hi biblegirl,

Great pictures, it's amazing the orgonite has that effect on the water considering the pyramid is a fair distance from the water......thanks for posting

Love
&
Peace