Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Mythological Creatures / Cryptozoology / Mysteries / Paranormal
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 21-04-2009, 04:53 PM   #1
Infinite I

Default Spider web feeling on my face??

Ive just started watching this Icke video
Five minutes into the video ickes talking about his transformation in 1989 when he contacts the psychic in a book he read that he was drawn to. He says he felt as if their was a spiders web on his face and thats the sign that something from another dimension is trying to lock onto you.

Swear to god I was lying in my bed the other night and I felt that exact thing, I though something was on my face like a spiders wed, wtf does this mean? Im kinda freaking out, as soon as he said it I remembered it straight away, he also said when hes alone he feels a presence ive thought of things like this in the past, a psychic did tell me im surrounded by spirits but that its a good thing, ive paused the video because I dont think hes going to elaborate any more on this spiders web thing, anyone any info on this as im freaking out a bit its mental!

A friend of mines is in the process of making some more dmt maybe its something to do with that? Any help would be much appreciated cheers

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
Infinite I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2009, 03:39 AM   #2
crystaljunkie

The sensation of a spiders web on your face shows that your guides are very close to you, and perhaps even your guardian angel.

a lot of mediums i know have the spider web sensation.

shamanic teachings tell us that the spider is able to sense things that it can not see, out there at the edge of its web she is able to connect to a vibration. It is a sign that the self is becoming more spiritually and spacially aware and in tune with the outer framework of awareness.

reach out with your perceptive attitudes and see if you can connect with the guides / angels that are coming in close to you, they may be bringing some news or guidance of great importance to you dmt head.

Always ask these guides if they are working with you in the name of good / love / light and they will alwayts say YES straight away, ask them three times. Thjey are bound by higher lore to answer truthfully on the third asking, and in this way you will know that they are guides rather than temptations.

Swallows fly in the sky, the water reflects their image. Yet the swallows leave no traces and nor does the water retain their image.

Last edited by crystaljunkie; 22-04-2009 at 03:40 AM.
crystaljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2009, 06:22 PM   #3
Infinite I

Thanks for the reply and info crystaljunkie much appreciated

Ive heard of asking things if they are in the name of good and light, ill try to remember to do it three times. You see I didnt even think anything of it until I watched the icke video then I remembered it, ill have to try keep a look out for these things.

Do they communicate psychically? I have some dmt coming my way soon maybe its to do with that, Ive been told by a psychic that the earth angels are willing to work with me now and in the future, in the past they apparantly helped me remove implants that had been put in me after smoking dmt, maybe they know the dmts coming or something, not sure.

Old 23-04-2009, 12:08 AM   #4
merlincove
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
Thanks for the reply and info crystaljunkie much appreciated

Ive heard of asking things if they are in the name of good and light, ill try to remember to do it three times. You see I didnt even think anything of it until I watched the icke video then I remembered it, ill have to try keep a look out for these things.

Do they communicate psychically? I have some dmt coming my way soon maybe its to do with that, Ive been told by a psychic that the earth angels are willing to work with me now and in the future, in the past they apparantly helped me remove implants that had been put in me after smoking dmt, maybe they know the dmts coming or something, not sure.
Everyone is v different dmt, i sense things sometimes through smell or through taste or through sensations of sight (that is when i see something that isn't physically there) and i find that the energies, guides / angels etc communicate with us on different levels. Until very recently i have always been very visual and have sensed them in a very visual way, recently that has changed and i sense their energy differently now. Angles often communicate with a sense of emotion, and they have been coupling that of late with a sense of aroma. For the most part my physical nasal comprehension is shot it, so when i smell something, often like honey or cedar, sweet smells usually, i know that there are energies around me. Sometimes i can see, hear, taste and feel them, the whole emotive thing going on with a very physical presense, though that don't happen every time... Brilliant when it does tho

You may not sense them physically, or you may. i would imagine on dmt (tho i don't have a lot of knowledge about it) that if you desire a physical sensation then that might well be influenced by drug?

i'd say just go with it, and see what happens. Be open to their vibration and you can't go far wrong, they'll communicate in whatever way you are able to recieve
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2009, 12:28 AM   #5
disorder2k8
Inactive

cool, i get spiderwebs feeling too sometimes
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2009, 01:09 AM   #6
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Everyone is v different dmt, i sense things sometimes through smell or through taste or through sensations of sight (that is when i see something that isn't physically there) and i find that the energies, guides / angels etc communicate with us on different levels. Until very recently i have always been very visual and have sensed them in a very visual way, recently that has changed and i sense their energy differently now. Angles often communicate with a sense of emotion, and they have been coupling that of late with a sense of aroma. For the most part my physical nasal comprehension is shot it, so when i smell something, often like honey or cedar, sweet smells usually, i know that there are energies around me. Sometimes i can see, hear, taste and feel them, the whole emotive thing going on with a very physical presense, though that don't happen every time... Brilliant when it does tho

You may not sense them physically, or you may. i would imagine on dmt (tho i don't have a lot of knowledge about it) that if you desire a physical sensation then that might well be influenced by drug?

i'd say just go with it, and see what happens. Be open to their vibration and you can't go far wrong, they'll communicate in whatever way you are able to recieve
I've had that 'smell' sensation too, which you smell a distinct smell but it is not coming from any known source around you.
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2009, 01:17 AM   #7
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
I've had that 'smell' sensation too, which you smell a distinct smell but it is not coming from any known source around you.
i've had that too, a lovely sweet smell like fruity shampoo or something, in this one room in my house...i've cleaned out the entire room and looked thoroughly but can't find a source for it, hmmm.....
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2009, 12:36 PM   #8
Infinite I

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
i've had that too, a lovely sweet smell like fruity shampoo or something, in this one room in my house...i've cleaned out the entire room and looked thoroughly but can't find a source for it, hmmm.....
Same here, a good few times the last few weeks and its been sweet like you say.

Quote:
i would imagine on dmt (tho i don't have a lot of knowledge about it) that if you desire a physical sensation then that might well be influenced by drug?
Not sure what you mean exactly, with dmt desires are usually out the loop and your just away to another place, when smoked correctly. Cheers for the interesting replies, I was paranoid it was a negative thing now I feel good about it!

Old 23-04-2009, 04:38 PM   #9
merlincove
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
Same here, a good few times the last few weeks and its been sweet like you say.

Not sure what you mean exactly, with dmt desires are usually out the loop and your just away to another place, when smoked correctly. Cheers for the interesting replies, I was paranoid it was a negative thing now I feel good about it!
was just imagining that the dmt hoit might help with the manifestation process as it unlocks all the doors shut to us by the fecking subconscious mind states that don't usually allow it

i find that in altered states of mind i can manifest things more easilly - sorry if that didn't come across, i sometimes see it in my head and think everyone else can lol
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2009, 04:50 PM   #10
Infinite I

It could well do that at lower doses because at higher doses you leave this reality and your body alltogether and things are very different.

Old 23-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #11
gilly
Banned

My mum is clairvoyant, (though she doesn't practice much now) and she described the spider's web sensation to me years ago, plus she always gets the scent of neroli when her guides are around - another sensation (which I also get myself when meditating & doing Reiki) is a prickling, similar to pins & needles in my hands and lower arms.
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2009, 05:21 PM   #12
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Yeah, I've heard/read that a sweet or pleasant smell could be the presence of angel(s), and that a bad, sulphur-like smell could be the presence of demons or demonic entities.
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2009, 08:15 PM   #13
zero1
Inactive

Lightbulb

I've had this too, before, in my 20's.

Like that Icke has an explanation for it. Imagine it's quite common.

Do think it's something to do with matrix programming though, it's like when you get the scent of a rose, or soap, without any source for the sensation.

It's your body-mind remembering the sensations of the mother when you were in her womb. IMO.

Last edited by zero1; 23-04-2009 at 08:15 PM.
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #14
who elsie

I had this 'spider's web' sensation in a crop circle once. There were a few people there, mostly towards the centre, so I found I quiet spot on the outer rim and went into a deep meditation, but was brought back to earth two or three times by this spiders web thing on my face.

As it happened in a crop circle near avebury, I always thought of it as more to do with earth or other-dimensional energies, than spirits or angels, but maybe that's what these spirits are. ????
who elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:51 AM   #15
summers444

I've had this feeling all week. My Internet search coincidentally led me here. I wouldn't have thought for a second this was the reason why. Very interesting.
summers444 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:04 PM   #16
brennenb

WOW, I am a little excited to hear that this has happened to other people. When I use to experiment with psychedelics with my friends, I almost always at some point would get the spider web feeling. It is as if you are walking through a spider web yet you try to pick it off and it simply isn't there! I kind of always thought I was going a little crazy
I remember telling my girlfriend that certain areas remind me of spiders but I can't explain why. I now know it was spiritual entities trying to contact me. Or more like trying to "latch on" to me.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:18 PM   #17
maverick angel

Kundalini gives the spiders web sensation too, I had it today
maverick angel is offline   Reply With Quote