Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient History / Forbidden Knowledge / History Rewritten
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 14-04-2009, 08:16 PM   #1
loner
Inactive

Default Edward Leedskalnin - what was he really hiding?

a 5-ft. tall, 100-lb. Latvian immigrant. Many men have single-handedly built their own homes, but Leedskalnin's choice of building materials is what makes his undertaking so incredible. He used huge blocks of coral rock, some weighing as much as 30 tons, and somehow was able to move them and set them in place without assistance or the use of modern machinery. It's estimated that 1,000 tons of coral rock were used in construction of the walls and towers, and an additional 100 tons of it were carved into furniture and art objects. How did he do it?

Coral Castle was not built by stone-dragging slaves of an ancient civilization. The entire complex was built between 1920 and 1940 by one man working alone and in secret. Edward Leedskalnin was born in 1887 into a farming family at Stramereens Pogosta, a small village near Riga, Latvia, but emigrated to North America before the outbreak of World War I. While working in a Canadian lumber camp, Leedskalnin contracted tuberculosis and moved to the warmer climate of Florida. He purchased an acre of land near Florida City for $12.

Here he began building the first structures of the Castle. Among its oddities is a scattering of oversized chairs made of coral, each one weighing a half-ton. Although they look extremely uncomfortable, the chairs are, in fact, exceptionally restful and balanced into perfect rockers. Remarkably, not a single tool mark has been found on any of them. At five feet tall, weighing 100 pounds, and in uncertain health, Leedskalnin would be an unlikely candidate to quarry and move the tons of coral that even a robust man would have found impossible. And his fourth-grade education hardly qualified him as a construction engineer.

Leedskalnin was a fanatic for secrecy and worked only after sundown, when he was certain no one was watching him. It was reported that some curious neighbors did see Leedskalnin moved the stones. They say he placed his hands on the stone to be lifted... but what was in his hands? Somehow this levitated the great rocks. According to an article in Fate magazine, "some teenagers spying on him one evening claimed they saw him 'float coral blocks through the air like hydrogen balloons,' but no one took them seriously. When he was personally asked how he managed the feat, Leedskalnin replied only that he understood the laws of weight and leverage.

He is quoted as saying, "I have discovered the secrets of the pyramids. I have found out how the Egyptians and the ancient builders in Peru, Yucatan, and Asia, with only primitive tools, raised and set in place blocks of stone weighing many tons." " The very stones of Coral Castle support his story -- at an average of six tons, they are twice the weight of the blocks in Egypt's Great Pyramid at Giza. According to The Enigma of Coral Castle, "Ed disagreed with modern science, and claimed that the scientists were wrong, 'that nature is simple.' He believed all matter consisted of individual magnets, and it is the movement of these magnets within materials, and through space, that produce measurable phenomena, magnetism, and electricity. In 1936, when developers threatened to set up a subdivision near Florida City, Leedskalnin bought ten acres in nearby Homestead.

He dismantled the largely finished Castle and transferred it block by block to the new location. Each piece was placed on a pair of iron girders mounted on a makeshift truck chassis and transported over ten miles to Homestead. Traditions from various parts of the ancient world describe levitation as the construction means used by the unknown builders of miraculous structures. In Britain, Merlin was said to have originally found Stonehenge in Ireland, where, like Ed Leedskalnin, he inglehandedly took apart its massive stones and transported them through the air to England's Salisbury Plain. A world away in distance and time, the South Pacific islanders of Ponape still tell how the 20-ton basalt column of Nan Madol, an enormous megalithic site, was floated across the sky by two Merlin-like magicians. After the move to Homestead, Ed added walls eight feet high and four feet wide at the base, with an average thickness of three feet. These forbidding ramparts weigh at least 6.5 tons.

Carrol A. Lake, a colonel in the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, stated that "Leedskalnin proved for all the world to see today that he knew the construction secrets of the ancients." He was seconded by one of America's leading investigators, Vincent H. Gaddis, who said of the mysterious Latvian immigrant, "There is no doubt that he applied some principle in weight lifting that remains a secret today."

Was Leedskalnin being deceptive when he talked about magnetism and electricity, trying to make his accomplishment more mystical and mysterious than it actually was? Had he merely found a special tool to manipulate the great stones without levers and pulleys? We may never know the answer. Leedskalnin took his secrets with him to his grave ... secrets that still wait to be rediscovered. Leedskalnin passed away in his sleep in 1951, of malnutrition and kidney failure. His only living relative, Harry, inherited what was then known as "Rock Gate Park." Ed's life savings, ($3,500.00) was buried within the castle. He left written instructions as to where to find it. Perhaps he also buried the special tool he used to move the stones somewhere within the castle. Shortly before he died in 1953, Harry sold the property to a Chicago family, who gave it its present name. Coral Castle is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and it is doubtful that any extensive excavation will ever be undertaken.

There is nothing new under the Sun. Discoveries are really re-discoveries but someone somewhere must know what this secret is..

Last edited by loner; 14-04-2009 at 08:26 PM.
loner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2009, 09:24 PM   #2
loner
Inactive

I just read that he (Ed Leedskalnin) published a book in 1936 called "A book in Every Home".

In this book writing is only on the left page and the right page is left blank and he says he left this space for the reader to try and 'do better', some think that the text is encoded and that the reader must decode it. It is a very odd book in and of itself. But a lot of people think it has the secrets of the ancients...I could not find a text copy to download but i found this link so at least you can read it.:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13972267/A-Book-in-Every-Home

Another thing about the title is that Bill Gates of the Microsoft Corporation used to say that he wanted to see "A PC in Every Home". Is this a coincidence??

Last edited by loner; 14-04-2009 at 09:28 PM.
loner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2009, 06:55 PM   #3
chattanova

Some pictures of the Coral Castle;

http://www.coralcastle.com/pictures.php

http://www.coralcastle.com/pictures1.php

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 12:01 AM   #4
opulentview
Inactive

that is amazing
opulentview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 12:16 AM   #5
tehuti

Quote:
Originally Posted by loner View Post
I just read that he (Ed Leedskalnin) published a book in 1936 called "A book in Every Home".

In this book writing is only on the left page and the right page is left blank and he says he left this space for the reader to try and 'do better', some think that the text is encoded and that the reader must decode it. It is a very odd book in and of itself. But a lot of people think it has the secrets of the ancients...I could not find a text copy to download but i found this link so at least you can read it.:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13972267/A-Book-in-Every-Home

Another thing about the title is that Bill Gates of the Microsoft Corporation used to say that he wanted to see "A PC in Every Home". Is this a coincidence??
I've just read this book and find no secrets, mostly humorous talk though.
tehuti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 07:21 AM   #6
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehuti View Post
I've just read this book and find no secrets, mostly humorous talk though.
Watch this vid.. and you'll recognize what has been hidden in plain sight.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...33666089029157

Ps. Try using the search as there has been many a post on here regarding coral castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrochicken View Post
Basically it ties together
1. sacred geometry (phi / golden mean as related to the star of david and the pyramid)
2.creating a vortex and
3. music/resonance

and then compares his findings to the imagery in the grand masonic lodge of philadelphia which essentially shows the same thing. There are two loose ends in the film and they are related to water and resonance.

Summed up,
1. 24 U-Shaped magnets set in a wheel (looks like a model-T crank) at 15% intervals,
2. a star of david placed on top of the wheel at a specific angle and
3. a pyramid on top thereof (also at a specific angle).
4. A bell

This creates a vortex which uses "magnetism to circumvent gravity". (for want of better wording).

The amazing thing is that ED L. (the builder of coral castle) left the clues for posterity in a way that wouldn't
have him suicided . This is all he left: "7129" and "6105195"

This fits with victor schaubergers centripetal vortice experiments started in the 1930's:
(Schauberger posited that it was anatomically impossible for a salmon to jump as high as they do BUT proved that through the vortex created by water, (think of "dorothy / oz" (L. Frank Baum =mason) in a cyclone ie. the outer side travels down, but the inner side is whirled up), that it was possible for a salmon who swam to the bottom of the vortex to be thrust upwards and several meters in to the air without moving a fin but instead, simply by being *sucked* up.)

Now instead of salmon.. think 22 ton blocks.

If you do a youtube search for "schauberger" or "vortex energy" there are several informative videos for it on a grand scale tying in the pyramids and megalithic sites.. ie

1. The ley-lines define the magnetic fields
2. the star of david (as defined by a golden spiral) is marked by megalithic sites and
3. the pyramids sit on top creating vortices up and out of our orbit.
4. chants?

Fuck knows why.. i haven't figured that one out yet.. (my theory is it's for creating artificial inverted vortices, not unlike an hour-glass, linking to points in space/time). I say artificial because i think it occurs naturally every fuck-knows how many thousands of years (mayan longcount?) at least that's the impression i get gazing at the heavens and seeing the long-term alignments taking place as we speak (see the animated gif below)

Here are a few images to illustrate what i got out of it..
The universal nine octave cycle (ties in to schumann resonance as well as cymatics ie. prof dr hans jenny) and also depicts the inside of a vortex ie. phi spiral. (this is where the solfeggio scale comes from)

This is from walter russells book "the universal one" published in 1926

One way of defining the golden mean:

and by extension this leads to the sri yantra (also known as the yantra of creation) (apparently also recreated by monks chanting "OM" in a cymatics experiment by Prof.Dr Hans Jenny in the 50's) This symbolizes the connection between your crown chakra (3rd eye) and the cosmos.

or this one, which for me shows where the whole pyramid and eye symbology originates

Finally, this animated gif (side-on view) sums up the vortices and the alignment of our lovely wee blue planet with the center of the universe (won't know for sure untill 11:12 )

Typing this makes me realize that it ties in to what i experienced at the last full moon/lunar eclipse mid-august as regards the (RE-)positioning of the stars centering in the pleiades and also relates to Rik's discovery of captive chakras in the british passport so thanks for asking TOM!!

What i'm still missing is where crystals and water fits in and they HAVE to be in there somewhere . i mean if you drift off into sci-fi land (up till now i'm still being rational then scaling the above down from (leylines & pyramids -> flywheels and magnets) then you should be eventually looking at energy vortices created through crystals (human body 70% water) and the chakra system and then we're in "beam me up scotty" territory ......

Totally unrelated health tip... levitated water!!.
Tastes delicious. I went from just coffee to about 4 litres of water a day.

For googlers: "cymatics", "hans jenny", "sri yantra", "magan star", "aleph bais","victor schauberger", "viktor grebennikov"
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"

Last edited by astrochicken; 16-04-2009 at 07:23 AM.
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 02:10 PM   #7
dos622
Inactive

Quote:

Ps. Try using the search as there has been many a post on here regarding coral castle
Interesting. I read a book by this guy who said that the great pyramid was a massive power plant machine. He argued that the razor sharp accuracy of the work could not have been done for any reason other than to get it to work. But whatever it did, it worked by vibration. In his book he explained everything from the ground up. I just cant remember the name of the book or the guy who wrote it.

Maybe if a vortex can be made by placing the star of david on top, thats why they left off the pyramid capstone.
dos622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 02:54 PM   #8
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos622 View Post
Interesting. I read a book by this guy who said that the great pyramid was a massive power plant machine. He argued that the razor sharp accuracy of the work could not have been done for any reason other than to get it to work. But whatever it did, it worked by vibration. In his book he explained everything from the ground up. I just cant remember the name of the book or the guy who wrote it.

Maybe if a vortex can be made by placing the star of david on top, thats why they left off the pyramid capstone.

As regards Phi & Vortices it dawned on me the other night whilst staring at the heavens that crop circles are most likely either the terrestrial end point (for a vortex originating in the cosmos) or the terrestrial starting point for a vortex extending from here to the cosmos. The key to seeing it is realizing that they are *merely* geometric 2-dimensional imprints of a multi-dimensional vortex much in the same way that star of david or the magan star.

As regards *drawing* PHI, it doesn't get any simpler than the star of david.

2-dimensional view
3-dimensional view
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 06:02 PM   #9
opulentview
Inactive

If the guy who made the video can't do anything remotely close to what Edward did than there is no secret that has been revealed -- just a bunch of numbers for 50 minutes.
opulentview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 06:39 PM   #10
dos622
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by opulentview View Post
If the guy who made the video can't do anything remotely close to what Edward did than there is no secret that has been revealed -- just a bunch of numbers for 50 minutes.
Yes, I agree that it was a just a bunch of numbers - but I always found the speculation about the golden ratio and other mystical numbers interesting. Unfortunately, the video never did reveal the promised 'magic' and it did not say HOW these numbers could be used to do anything practical - only that they held secrets that the Mason have been guarding!

I have a gut feeling that certain answers & items would have been removed from coral castle - if there was a hidden answer. I think that if the authorities have been withholding info about anti-gravity etc, then they would have censored coral castle as well before allowing the public to have free access to it.. I don't know who owns this place now, but i just feel that vital material has been moved.

If the US government has suppressed a lot of Telsa's work - only allowing some of it into the public domain, this would fit the pattern.

By all accounts Edward was not a Mathematics expert and the deluge of numbers in this video might have been incomprehensible to him. He even said - the solution to how the ancients carved and then moved the 100 ton blocks of granite was 'simple'. I just wonder why he felt he had to hide it by working at night when no one could observe him.

The thing is that knowledge can only be suprressed for a time - not forever. Maybe one day, there will be someone (probably even an unlikely person like me i wish ) )who does not have formal mathematics training - but who might one day re-discover this ancient secret. .... but then again, knowing the destructive nature of human kind - could we even put such knowledge to good peaceful use????? Judging by our track record of atomic bombs and wars and destruction - im not so sure.
dos622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2009, 03:54 PM   #11
liquidswords

Truly fascinating stuff!
Old 20-04-2009, 09:56 PM   #12
tehuti

Default ed

Quote:

The video is quite interesting though I doubt if anyone, would ever be able to "decode" or if indeed these mysteries could be fathomed merely by reading this particular book on its own.
Old 20-04-2009, 09:58 PM   #13
tehuti

Quote:
Originally Posted by opulentview View Post
I'm with you in this one. I wished he could have had a demonstrable device in the video to prove the principle.
Old 15-05-2011, 12:31 PM   #14
pi3141

Bumping this thread rather than starting a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by opulentview
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehuti View Post
I'm with you in this one. I wished he could have had a demonstrable device in the video to prove the principle.
Agreed. In fact I am just writing a response to the guy to ask him that very thing. The numbers are interesting but what does it prove - obviously it is obvious he is alluding to Phi and magnetic fields and gravity fields but what is the point if he doesn't explain what you can do with the info.

I've been looking into Bedini for some time now and the parrallels this has with his work is quite astounding. This also ties up nicely with occult, religous and mystical symbols which is something else I have been looking at.

Today I just found this

Quote:
'Before my research work I knew nothing about electricity. The only thing I knew was that nobody knows what electricity is. So I thought I am going to find out why they do not know. I thought that if electricity could be made and managed for over a hundred years, then the makers do not know what it is, there is something wrong about it. I found out that the researchers were misled by wrong instruction books, and by one-sided instruments. Voltmeters and ampere meters are one-sided. They only show what is called by instruction books, positive electricity, but never show negative electricity.'
And again

Quote:
'Now you can see that one-half of the electricity escaped their notice. If the researchers had used the same kind of equipment I use to demonstrate what magnetic current is, they would have found out a long time ago what electricity is. The positive electricity is composed of streams of north pole individual magnets, and negative electricity is composed of streams of south pole individual magnets. They are running one stream of magnets against the other stream in whirling right hand twist, and with high speed.'

Link - http://www.labyrinthina.com/ed.htm
These two statements are exactly consistent with Bedini's work on his motor generator. Bedini arranges his magnets to produce what I will term an anomalous South Pole magnetic spike from which he derives his 'Negative' pulse to recharge the battery.

Secret Of The Universe Video and further info -

www.code144.com

(As previously stated, a whole load of interesting numbers without explanation)

Last edited by pi3141; 15-05-2011 at 12:31 PM.
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 01:05 PM   #15
perandor

I'm glad you brought this back to life. The History channel did something on this not long ago (I only saw snippets, so I can't really comment). On a side-note: I don't know about the UK, but in the US there a number of ideas, stories and hidden history observed in this message board as well as "The Forum"; others too, that have been used in television (movies) programming. I think half of those programmers just hang out on this board (since it's one of the last ones left) yanking ideas. Anyway, I'm still fascinated by this story.
perandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 02:36 AM   #16
pi3141

Cheers Perandor.

It is a fascinating story. With the history of technological surpression and manipulation I am certain there are still mysteries out there to solve. Hidden or forgotten knowledge yet to resurface.

I missed that History channel documentary - I'll look out for it to download.
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:50 PM   #17
lonestar

today i was reading about the crazy croatian nikola tesla and his view on the magnificence of the numbers 3, 6 and 9 and came acoss this crazy latvian.

Leedskalnin claimed he could see beads of light, which he believed to be the physical presence of nature's magnetism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=Yzfgq1zv8jg#!

they could be on to something!

For it is the greatest evil, not to know God.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:57 PM   #18
noobcybot

Believe it or not I have recently been to the Coral Castle. I have some interesting footage tha I will put up if you are interested and some theories about the sweet sixteen code.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:51 AM   #19
lonestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcybot View Post
Believe it or not I have recently been to the Coral Castle. I have some interesting footage tha I will put up if you are interested and some theories about the sweet sixteen code.
yes i would love to see the footage and hear the theories. to me, every little bit seems to help put the puzzel together.

i also want to share something about leedskalnin claiming that he could see beads of light, which he believed to be the physical presence of nature's magnetism.

i first started seeing what i call wriggly worms when i looked up a at clear blue sky. after practice i could see them anywhere in the sky. with clouds and all. then even at night. and now im starting to see them everywhere. maybe Yoda was right and the "force" is all around us? (grin) and maybe im seeing energy dancing all around us. i dont see auras over people or anything like that. but i night i do sometimes see a energy like halo above plants and trees. i know this sounds crazy, but i just came across something Don Juan was talking about it.

"Don Juan explained to his students that those shamans discovered through practices that he could not fathom, that it is possible for human beings to perceive energy directly as it flows in the universe. In other words, those shamans maintained, according to don Juan, that any one of us can do away, for a moment, with our system of turning energy inflow into sensory data pertinent to the kind of organism that we are. Turning the inflow of energy into sensory data creates, shamans affirm, a system of interpretation that turns the flowing energy of the universe into the world of everyday life that we know. Don Juan further explained that once those shamans of ancient times had established the validity of perceiving energy directly, which they called seeing, they proceeded to refine it by applying it to themselves, meaning that they perceived one another, whenever they wanted it, as a conglomerate of energy fields. Human beings perceived in such a fashion appear to the seer as gigantic luminous spheres."

"The act of transforming the inflow of pure energy into the perceivable world was attributed by those shamans to a system of interpretation. Their shattering conclusion, shattering to them, of course, and perhaps to some of us who have the energy to be attentive, was that the assemblage point was not only the spot where perception was assembled by turning the inflow of pure energy into sensory data, but the spot where the interpretation of sensory data took place.

http://www.cleargreen.com/english/pu...tensegrity.cfm

so the crazy latvian was not alone.

Last edited by lonestar; 10-07-2012 at 04:03 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:21 PM   #20
lonestar

some more interesting things about plasma (maybe just to me) that im learning today. i thought plasma was just something i got paid cash to take out of my blood when i was desperate for cash in college.

"Plasma is by far the most common form of matter. Plasma in the stars and in the tenuous space between them makes up over 99% of the visible universe and perhaps most of that which is not visible.

On earth we live upon an island of "ordinary" matter. The different states of matter generally found on earth are solid, liquid, and gas. We have learned to work, play, and rest using these familiar states of matter. Sir William Crookes, an English physicist, identified a fourth state of matter, now called plasma, in 1879.

Space plasma moving through a magnetic field generates its own electric current, can act as a unipolar inductor, and conducts electricity better than metals, e.g. the heliospheric current sheet above, and Birkeland currents."

Plasma is a very interesting thing.