Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2013, 10:56 PM   #1121
codie

This is a very very long thread and I haven't kept up with it.

Has anyone been able to show that the shuttle was capable of getting through the Van Allen belt?
It would need to be lined with lead for the astronaughts to withstand the levels of radiation, which means it wouldn't get into space, obviously.

Personally I do not believe they went to the moon.
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:09 PM   #1122
truegroup
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by codie View Post
Has anyone been able to show that the shuttle was capable of getting through the Van Allen belt?
The space shuttle never flew to the Moon. if you mean Apollo, it went around the outer edges.

Quote:
It would need to be lined with lead for the astronaughts to withstand the levels of radiation, which means it wouldn't get into space, obviously.
You are parroting other people without checking the veracity of that statement. It is complete baloney.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:09 PM   #1123
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Quote:
This is a very very long thread and I haven't kept up with it.

Personally I do not believe they went to the moon.

This thread is only one of many things you've apparently not kept up with.

By "shuttle" do you mean "Apollo Command/Service Module" or do you refer to the Space Transportation System orbiter?
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #1124
codie

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
The space shuttle never flew to the Moon. if you mean Apollo, it went around the outer edges.

TLI Orbit Slice View - YouTube

You are parroting other people without checking the veracity of that statement. It is complete baloney.
Asking a question about something rather than keeping my mouth shut and assuming I'm right.
If I want to ask a question I'll ask it lol.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:21 PM   #1125
codie

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo_gnomon View Post

This thread is only one of many things you've apparently not kept up with.

By "shuttle" do you mean "Apollo Command/Service Module" or do you refer to the Space Transportation System orbiter?
Look at you all 'rolling your eyes'
Did you see your brain you rolled your eyes so hard?

Tsk.....is it tedious??

Sorry flight commander Apollo, I didn't realise I'd get such a wankish response for asking a simple question.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:15 AM   #1126
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Quote:
Look at you all 'rolling your eyes'
Did you see your brain you rolled your eyes so hard?

Tsk.....is it tedious??

Sorry flight commander Apollo, I didn't realise I'd get such a wankish response for asking a simple question.
At this point you've had 2 of 3 parts of your "question" addressed --

a) the shuttle didn't go to the moon, and I've given you the proper google terms so you could perhaps brush up on the topic should you be so inclined
b) TG has posted (for about the millionth time) the graphic showing the actual flight path of the Apollo moon shots, which traverse only in the very edges of the Van Allen Belt

If you would like to discuss the specifics of the radiation forms found in the VAB and what kind of materials can be used to shield from them, I would suggest brushing up on those things as well to avoid wasting everyone's time.

I rolled my eyes because you asked a foolish question revealing very little familiarity with the subject matter at hand, but passing familiarity with oft-repeated false information. I've seen both too many times here among the so-called Truth Seekers in many subjects.

{edit to add**
I was given some advice once in a 9/11 thread here:
"If you don't know what you're talking about, shut the hell up until you've done your homework."

Broadly applicable advice, wouldn't you say?

Last edited by apollo_gnomon; 03-01-2013 at 02:18 AM.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:32 AM   #1127
codie

Quote:
At this point you've had 2 of 3 parts of your "question" addressed --

a) the shuttle didn't go to the moon, and I've given you the proper google terms so you could perhaps brush up on the topic should you be so inclined
b) TG has posted (for about the millionth time) the graphic showing the actual flight path of the Apollo moon shots, which traverse only in the very edges of the Van Allen Belt

If you would like to discuss the specifics of the radiation forms found in the VAB and what kind of materials can be used to shield from them, I would suggest brushing up on those things as well to avoid wasting everyone's time.

I rolled my eyes because you asked a foolish question revealing very little familiarity with the subject matter at hand, but passing familiarity with oft-repeated false information. I've seen both too many times here among the so-called Truth Seekers in many subjects.

{edit to add**
I was given some advice once in a 9/11 thread here:
"If you don't know what you're talking about, shut the hell up until you've done your homework."

Broadly applicable advice, wouldn't you say?

I asked a question and you are talking to me like I'm an idiot.

What's with the hostility?
Old 03-01-2013, 02:49 AM   #1128
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Quote:
I asked a question and you are talking to me like I'm an idiot.

What's with the hostility?
Frustration. You asked a silly question using terminology that indicates preconceived notions and zero research. It happens over and over at DIF and it really doesn't make truth seekers look good. I've make endless carefully written, detailed responses with charts and graphs and pretty pictures and links to multitudes of sources both from NASA and from third party researchers. It seems to have had zero impact, and then you come in talking about lead for gods' sake as if that's the only way to shield radiation.

Last edited by apollo_gnomon; 03-01-2013 at 02:55 AM.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:52 AM   #1129
apollo_gnomon
Banned

So at this point you've gotten all the answer you're likely to get until you come back with just about one teaspoon full of clue.

Look at the graphics TG posted. Respond to that. Look up the difference between space craft referred to as "shuttle" and every other spacecraft, and clarify your question. Look up Van Allen Belt and find out what kind of radiation it has and how many different rockets were sent into it to study it before the Apollo missions, and since.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:56 AM   #1130
codie

Cool

Quote:
Frustration. You asked a silly question using terminology that indicates preconceived notions and zero research. It happens over and over at DIF and it really doesn't make truth seekers look good.
Responding with barbed comments because you've done more research than me. (More than a teaspoon full)

No problem.

Thanks for your time.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:48 AM   #1131
phrased eyebrow

Location: Paul was replaced, more than once. Look into it and see for yourself.

Quote:
Responding with barbed comments because you've done more research than me. (More than a teaspoon full)

No problem.

Thanks for your time.
Read my quote. Time marches on, but I all the more disbelieve the story propped up.
phrased eyebrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:55 PM   #1132
synergetic67

Deanna Spingola Interview with Bart Sibrel of "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon" 03 / 16 / 2012

http://k004.kiwi6.com/hotlink/403ze9...a_20120316.mp3

Updated links for:

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon (Full Movie) -

http://krishnatube.com/video/490/A-F...ay-to-the-Moon

Astronauts Gone Wild - Bart Sibrel

synergetic67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:14 PM   #1133
truegroup
Banned

Every time I see videos about Bart Sibrel and his deceitful money making machine I get this feeling of deja vu.

truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:38 PM   #1134
synergetic67

Brand new streaming link for the Spingola / Sibrel audio which was deleted by the original poster:

Deanna Spingola Interview with Bart Sibrel of "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon" 03 / 16 / 2012

http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/x7lr7w...o_the_moon.mp3

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon

http://krishnatube.com/video/490/A-F...ay-to-the-Moon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

Astronauts Gone Wild

http://vimeo.com/24508433

Wagging the Moondoggie - David McGowan

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/index.html

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo1.html

Dave McGowan blows the Apollo lies to shreds with simple logic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdeplQFbDBs

http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/qkt6hb...mple_logic.mp3

Greenwood graduating class of 1974, McGowan 5th from right, bottom row

McGowan & future wife no. 2

“PAST, n. That part of Eternity with some small fraction of which we have a slight and regrettable acquaintance. A moving line called the Present parts it from an imaginary period known as the Future. These two grand divisions of Eternity, of which the one is continually effacing the other, are entirely unlike. The one is dark with sorrow and disappointment, the other bright with prosperity and joy. The Past is the region of sobs, the Future is the realm of song. In the one crouches Memory, clad in sackcloth and ashes, mumbling penitential prayer; in the sunshine of the other Hope flies with a free wing, beckoning to temples of success and bowers of ease. Yet the Past is the Future of yesterday, the Future is the Past of to-morrow. They are one --the knowledge and the dream.” ~ Ambrose Bierce

Last edited by synergetic67; 10-09-2013 at 07:39 PM.
synergetic67 is offline   Reply With Quote