Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2007, 09:08 AM   #1
far q bush

Smile Global Warming Swindle Airs tonight in Australia

Hi Guys,

I'm new here, long time lurker from down under. For those of you living in Australia the ABC is screening The Great Global Warming Swindle tonight at 8:30. It's good that it will be screened but I think the ABC has already shown their bias against it in their commercials and the fact that they even need to show a debate immediatly afterwards. Why can't they do this with mainstream doco's? Anyway it will be worth watching it again (I already have it on Divx) and the debate, I bet it will be one sided just like all ABC's so called debates, anyone remember differance of opinion?

By the way they also have a poll at the belwo link with the question, Do you think human activity is a significant contributor to global warming?

Check it put:

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/swindle/
far q bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:43 AM   #2
iwanttobelieve01

Thanks for the post mate. I will make everyone i know watch it. I've told people they can watch it on the internet for free, but when its on "mainstream", a lot more people ACTUALLY watch it

Cheers mate
iwanttobelieve01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 12:06 PM   #3
mari

Hi & welcome to you both.
We dould do with something like this showing here in the UK, but the bias & responses will be the same as in OZ. They will trot out the 'professional debunker' on the prog ( we have a few here in the Uk who regulary (sorry, can never spell this word) appear in 'subversive' programmes of all kinds - yep, the same people! Its laughable.
But we seldom get the treat of a 'debate', & even then its loaded toward the bias of the programme.
mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 03:20 PM   #4
nessa felagund
Premier Subscribers

I have also watched this documentary, and it really opened my eyes to the truth about global warming and climate change.

To say that mankind can effect this planet on such a large scale is ridiculous--the sun is what's making all of the planets in our solar system warmer.

I thought the scientific data in this documentary was very well researched and presented in a way that the average person can understand it--not like the fear mongering of the Al Gores of the world. They just want to scare people into giving up more of our freedoms. They also want to tax us for our energy emissions.
nessa felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 08:04 AM   #5
far q bush

Did anyone watch this on the ABC last night? Tony Jones should be sacked for the bias interviewing and attacks on Mr Durkin. The whole presentation was had it's own agenda and that was to attack and discredit Mr Durkin rather than question and rationally debate fairly the issues raised in the documentary.
The so called debate at the end of it was unfair too as most of the pro Official theory outnumbered the sceptics and were giving more airtime, while those that questioned the official version were interupted and treated rudely.
I for one am getting sick of these one sided mass-debates on the ABC and if this continues I for one would love to see the ABC privatised
far q bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 08:30 AM   #6
harbingers_kiss

I just posted here in the news forum "Scientists Now Know: We're Not From Here! " which gives a good possible reason for all the planets in the solar system suffering global warming. (Yes, they are all having global warming including their moons)

Yes, the info must be biased on the tv shows. The global gov wants us to believe that man caused global warming so we won't see what's about to hit us. Not to mention they want to control the environmentalists who have always been against them even if they did not know the elite existed. To control a thing you must control both aspects of a thing. We know they control fossil fuels, but to have total control they must now control alternative energies. They must make it appear like opposing factions so people will have another cause to be distracted over. They want to distract you away from info like the article I mentioned above.
Old 13-07-2007, 10:27 AM   #7
hagbard_celine

Welcome, Far Q bush.

I'm glad they're showing this on TV in Australia. The more places this film is seen the better.

I'm a total global warming denier (boo! hiss! ). The worst thing about global warming is that it's leading the Green movement down a blind alley. They're so fixated on carbon emissions that they're distracted from seeing other enviromental destruction that is real: chemical polution, soil erosion and pesticides etc. Plastic dumped in the sea along with radioactive waste and fishing nets which kill dolphins and whales.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 10:40 AM   #8
harbingers_kiss

Global warming IS real. It's the CAUSE that is in question. It's happening to most of the bodies within our solar system. I somehow doubt if man's emissions are reaching that far.
Old 13-07-2007, 11:32 AM   #9
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by harbingers_kiss View Post
Global warming IS real. It's the CAUSE that is in question. It's happening to most of the bodies within our solar system. I somehow doubt if man's emissions are reaching that far.
I agree. I should clarify that I accept that we're living in a warm climatory period. What I dispute is that it's 100% cause is human carbon emissions.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 12:37 PM   #10
mari

Quote:
Originally Posted by harbingers_kiss View Post
Yep, & the oceans have been heating up for the last hundred years, at least.You can't blame us for that. Now - why haven't they mentioned that fact, I wonder
mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 03:00 PM   #11
oneofmany
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari View Post
Hi & welcome to you both.
We dould do with something like this showing here in the UK, but the bias & responses will be the same as in OZ. They will trot out the 'professional debunker' on the prog ( we have a few here in the Uk who regulary (sorry, can never spell this word) appear in 'subversive' programmes of all kinds - yep, the same people! Its laughable.
But we seldom get the treat of a 'debate', & even then its loaded toward the bias of the programme.
They had a 2 hour program and a 2 hour debunk of the program, as well as the ABC's affiliate JJJ on radio, trotting out the "Accepted story" on the radio show an hour before the program started. FUCKED!!!
oneofmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 03:02 PM   #12
oneofmany
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by far q bush View Post
Did anyone watch this on the ABC last night? Tony Jones should be sacked for the bias interviewing and attacks on Mr Durkin. The whole presentation was had it's own agenda and that was to attack and discredit Mr Durkin rather than question and rationally debate fairly the issues raised in the documentary.
The so called debate at the end of it was unfair too as most of the pro Official theory outnumbered the sceptics and were giving more airtime, while those that questioned the official version were interupted and treated rudely.
I for one am getting sick of these one sided mass-debates on the ABC and if this continues I for one would love to see the ABC privatised
Hatchet job to be sure. FUCKED!!
oneofmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 03:15 PM   #13
garth

Quote:
Originally Posted by far q bush View Post
Massdebate is right..total wank
Old 13-07-2007, 04:01 PM   #14
nessa felagund
Premier Subscribers

At least the film got some major playing time. That's a great thing. Now the individuals who watched it can make up their own minds about what is causing our planet to warm.

Perhaps some will wake up to what's going on in our world today.
nessa felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 04:29 AM   #15
cruise4
Premier Subscribers

Another good film on this is 'Global warming Doomsday called Off':
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...arch&plindex=7

Hypocrisy: http://www.prisonplanet.com
Sick And Tired Of Being Lectured By Global Warming Hypocrites
Private jet flying, CO2 belching, bags made by slaves in China transported thousands of miles buying, bulb banning, Al Gore worshipping morons wagging their finger at me when I don't even drive a car get under my skin

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Friday, April 27, 2007

I've had enough of it.

Ninnying fatuous self-important morons who demand that everyone else make sacrifices in the name of mother earth while they zoom around in CO2 belching private jets and lavish themselves in heated swimming pools are hypocrites but perhaps we should be grateful that their frothing absurdities are causing the man-made global warming cult to lose whatever credibility it has left.

Last week, singer Sheryl Crow demanded that we all use one square of toilet paper per bathroom visit to help save the planet. Shortly after these ridiculous comments, the Smoking Gun website uncovered documents showing Crow's touring requirements, which include three tractor trailers, four buses and six cars. I don't even drive a car, so to be lectured about what I can and can't do after I take a shit is a bit rich coming from someone whose "carbon footprint" is bigger than King Kong's treads.

At the British premiere of his movie Wild Hogs, actor John Travolta urged everyone to "do their bit" to fight global warming, warning that "We have to think about alternative methods of fuel."

I fly commercial perhaps once every two years for a brief holiday. Travolta has five private jets parked in his runway (pictured above), has produced an estimated 800 tons of carbon emissions, 100 times more than the average person in the last year, is a "serving ambassador" for the Australian airline Qantas and named his son Jett as a tribute to his love of flying. So when Travolta lectures me about "doing my bit" forgive me for taking it with a pinch of salt.

Al Gore is the messiah for the climate change fanatics and his error-strewn polemic An Inconvenient Truth, has been dispatched to every British school on orders of the Blair government, so that kids may be forcefully brainwashed into accepting that man-made global warming is as much a reality as the surveillance cameras, metal detectors and biometric scanning for lunches that they have to endure as part of their "education."

Gore's 20 room private mansion uses 20 times the national U.S. average of gas and electricity, as Gore lavishes himself in his heated swimming pool while poor people and the middle class await the onslaught of carbon taxes to eviscerate any disposable income they have left.

Gore is behind the spectacle of the Live-8 style Live Earth concerts that will take place in numerous cities around the world on July 7 to raise awareness about climate change. The performers who will be showcased at these concerts include people like Madonna, who owns at least 6 gas-guzzling cars including a Mercedes Maybach, two Range Rovers, Audi A8s and a Mini Cooper S.

According to a report, last year "Madonna flew as many as 100 technicians, dancers, backing singers, managers and family members on a 56-date world tour in private jets and commercial airliners." The singer's Confessions tour produced 440 tonnes of CO2 in four months of last year.

Other acts, including rock group Red Hot Chili Peppers, all use private jets yet are set to throw their stardom behind an effort to propagandize the notion that we are producing too many carbon emissions.

This will all be eagerly lapped up by the majority of Britons, who are zealously supportive of government programs that punish people who don't jump on the climate bandwagon. Fines for putting rubbish in the wrong colored trash can are now commonplace, as state spies roam around leafy suburbs searching through people's bins for evidence of dastardly "enviro-crimes" while tiny cameras are placed inside bean cans to catch potential villains.

The exact level of idiocy these morons embrace was underscored perfectly yesterday when throngs of them queued up outside a London supermarket from 3am to buy "eco-friendly" bags that have become the latest must-have fashion item and another ego trinket for them to grandstand and revel in the pomp that they are saving Mother Earth.

In reality, the bags were made by slaves in China and transported thousands of miles by CO2 belching jet planes. But let's not concern ourselves about that - as long as we can feel good about ourselves while wagging our finger in judgment at anyone who uses those dirty old plastic bags that's all that matters.

These kind of simpletons are also behind the move to completely criminalize the ownership of incandescent light bulbs, despite the fact that their precious "energy saving light bulbs" are loaded with toxic waste that's already banned under EU regulations. They also contain deadly Mercury which will end up in our land fills and our water supply once use of the new CFL bulbs becomes mandatory.

If you still believe in the notion of man-made global warming, then you should be very concerned about the fact that the leading proponents of the theory are all giant hypocrites espousing outlandish and radical measures to combat climate change while fearmongering about doomsday scenarios that will befall us unless we all drastically reduce our carbon footprints, while their own carbon footprints dwarf the average person's by a hundred times or more.

The result of this will be that the mantra of man-made global warming will begin to look increasingly inane and it will eventually lose steam. People with an ounce of common sense will see through the fact that a natural cycle of warming that occurs every few hundred years does not mean the end of the world, and that hysteria is deliberately being whipped up on behalf of governments in order to grease the skids for draconian taxation and control measures that won't even do anything to combat man-made global warming even if it was real, but will do everything to aid the construction of the prison planet that the elite have planned all along.

Meanwhile, real environmental issues like genetically modified garbage poisoning our very food supply, the disappearance of huge swathes of the bee populations across the world, deforestation and toxic waste dumping, all get buried while global warming monopolizes the attention of the phony environmental movement.

No doubt there'll be several responses to this article accusing me of denying that the planet is heating up and saying I'm on the payroll of the oil companies. For those people, I would like to remind you of the fact that it was none other than Peter Sutherland, the chairman of British Petroleum, who rallied his fellow elitists at the Trilateral Commission meeting last month, to exploit the hysteria of global warming in order to impose a standardized carbon tax, a measure that will create artificial scarcity and, just like peak oil, raise prices, reaping billions in profits for oil industry moguls at the very top of the ladder.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote