Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Satanism / Cults / Esoteric / Astral Entities & Spirit Possession
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 24-03-2009, 01:22 PM   #1
geewhizz
Inactive

Default Drinking Menstrual Blood...

The Brotherhood know that blood contains the life-force energy. Drinking menstrual blood has always been a feature of the reptilian bloodlines because they need blood to live in this dimension. It was known as the Star Fire, the female lunar essence. The female menstrual cycle is governed by the cycles of the Moon and the blood contains that energy. Its ingredients are supposed to ensure a long life. In India it was called soma and in Greece it was ambrosia. This was said to be the nectar of the gods and it was the reptilian gods who are genetic blood drinkers.

The 'holy grail' chalice or cup is also symbolic of the womb and ~ drinking menstrual blood, as well as being a symbol of the reptilian 'royal' bloodline itself. Menstrual blood was provided for the Elite of the reptilian 'royal' line by virgin priestesses and this is the origin of the term 'Scarlet Woman' or, to the Greeks, 'Sacred Woman'.

The Greek word for this, Hierodulai, was eventually translated into English as harlot and into German as 'hores", the origin of whore. The word ritual derives from this practice (ritu = redness) and so do the words rite and red. Menstrual blood is one reason why the colour red is so important to Satanists and it is another reason for the constant use of the colour gold by the 'royal' bloodlines. Gold is called the metal of the gods, but to the Anunnaki of the Sumerian Tablets, menstrual blood was the 'gold of the gods'.

The reptilians and their crossbreeds drink blood because they are drinking the person's life-force and because they need it to exist in this dimension. They will often shape-shift into reptilians when drinking human blood and eating human flesh, I am told by those who have seen this happen. Blood drinking is in their genes and an Elite high priestess or 'Mother Goddess' in the hierarchy, who performed rituals for the Brotherhood at the highest level, told, me that without human blood the reptilians cannot survive in this dimension. Her name is Arizona Wilder, formerly Jennifer Ann Green. Interestingly, she said that the reptilians had been pursuing the Aryan peoples around the universe, because the blood of the white race was particularly important to them for some reason and the blondhaired, blue-eyed genetic stream was the one they wanted more than any other. They had followed the white race to Mars, she said, and then came to Earth with them. It is far from impossible that the reptilian arrival on this planet in numbers was far more recent than even many researchers imagine. An interbreeding programme only a few thousand years ago between the reptilian Anunnaki and white Martian bloodlines already interbred with the reptilians on Mars, would have produced a very high reptilian genetic content. This is vital for the reasons I have explained earlier. They appear to need a particular ratio of reptilian genes before they can shape-shift in the way that they do. But when the interbreeding happened is far less important than the fact that it did happen.

Satanism is based on the manipulation of energy and consciousness. These deeply sick rituals create an energy field, a vibrational frequency, which connects the consciousness of the participants to the reptilians and other consciousness of, the lower fourth dimension. This is the dimensional field, also known as the lower astral to many people, which resonates to the frequency of low vibrational emotions like fear, guilt, hate and so on. When a ritual focuses these emotions, as Satanism does, a powerful connection is made with the lower fourth dimension, the reptilians; These are some of the 'demons' which these rituals have been designed to summon since this whole sad story began thousands of years ago. This is when so much possession takes place and the reptilians take over the initiate's physical body. The leading Satanists are full-blood reptilians cloaked in human form. These rituals invariably take place on vortex points and so the terror, horror, and hatred, created by them enters the global energy grid, and affects the Earth's magnetic field. Thought forms of that scale of malevolence hold down the vibrational frequency and affect human thought and emotion. Go to a place where Satanic rituals take place and feel the malevolence and fear in the atmosphere. What we call 'atmosphere' is the vibrational field and how it has been affected by human thought forms. Thus we talk about a happy, light or loving atmosphere, or a dark or foreboding one. The closer the Earth's field is vibrationally to the lower fourth dimension, the more power the reptilians have over this world,and its inhabitants. Satanism is not just a sickness and a perversion, although, it is that also, its main reason for existence, from the Brotherhood's point of view, is to control the Earth's magnetic field; to worship and connect with their reptile masters; to drink the lifeforce of their sacrificed victims; and to provide energy for the reptilians who appear to feed off human emotion, especially fear. These sacrifices are, literally, s acrifices to the 'gods', the reptilians, and they have been happening for thousands of years. The mass sacrifice of people by the Aztecs in Central America, and so many others, were to provide food for, the physical reptilians and crossbreeds who eat the bodies and drink the blood, and energy nourishment, for the non-physical reptilians of the lower fourth dimension. Phil Schneider, a builder of US underground bases, told the writer and researcher, Alex Christopher, that when children reached the point where they could not work anymore in the slave conditions underground, they were consumed by the reptilians. They prefer young children because they are not contaminated like adults. Hard to accept isn't it? I'm sure your mind is screaming 'nonsense' at you because who wants to face a truth like this? But unless we do, how is it ever going to be stopped?

Satanic rituals generally take place at night because that is when the magnetic field is most stable. During, the day the electrically charged particles of the solar wind cause turbulence in the field and make interdimensional connection more difficult. It is most stable during total eclipses and this is when native peoples held their most important ceremonies to contact and manifest other-dimensional entities. The tribal shamans know this. Satanic rituals and human sacrifice, especially of children, are performed on a vast scale and involve some of the most famous politicians, business people, media owners and entertainers on the planet.

Of course they do. It would be amazing if they did not, given the background. These rituals and human sacrifice have always been the foundation of the Brotherhood 'religion' since ancient times. And the Brotherhood manipulates its Satanic initiates and 'gofers' into the positions of political, economic, business, military, medical and media power, and into influential positions in the world of entertainment.

Therefore the ratio of Satanists and child sacrifices at the top of these professions and institutions is staggeringly high compared with the general population. Apparently, according to former Satanists I have met and read about, some world politicians are addicted to blood taken from a victim at the moment of sacrifice because of the adrenaline which is produced at that time. I am told this addiction is quite common among Satanists, and researchers into the reptilian question suggest that this is the substance the reptiles also want. It all fits."

Do you have blonde hair and blue eyes almond shaped because if you do you could be: Blond or in some cases brunette "Nordic" type humans based in the Pleiadean 'Taygeta' and other systems which were allegedly colonized by refugees from their former planetary abodes in the Lyra constellation which were invaded by the reptoid entities from Alpha Draconis. The Pleidians are highly evolved,spiritual,benevolent variety and have a kinship toward humans and are the only aliens to be truly trusted by earth humans at this time. They had at one time offered to be of assistance to earth leaders in dealing with the alien situation here,but were rebuffed and so have taken a kind of "hands off" approach for the time being. These aliens are supposedly the forefathers race of humankind
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2009, 01:22 PM   #2
debs67gb

lol if you saw what i left in a menstrual period you would NOT drink it
debs67gb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2009, 01:24 PM   #3
geewhizz
Inactive

"In India it was called soma and in Greece it was ambrosia"

I wonder if they got the Ambrosia name (from the rice pudding/custard) from this?
Old 24-03-2009, 01:24 PM   #4
geewhizz
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by debs67gb View Post
lol if you saw what i left in a menstrual period you would NOT drink it
ha ha, its good for the Reppies though hun.
Old 24-03-2009, 01:26 PM   #5
infin8_possibility

*Pushes the bowl of tomatoe soup away from him... will eat later one...*
infin8_possibility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2009, 01:32 PM   #6
debs67gb

lol
Old 24-03-2009, 01:35 PM   #7
debs67gb

im guessing it was chunky tom soup lol sorry infin8 ;-)
Old 24-03-2009, 01:51 PM   #8
size_of_light

Tim Rifat was on the Jeff Rense radio show today talking about the elite/Satanists raping and sacrificing children in that order because it generates a certain glucose component in the blood which when spilled onto a sacrificial stone allows them to collapse the quantum wave function and generate new realities.

Not the most pleasant info, I know, but I thought it was worthy of mention.

Last edited by size_of_light; 24-03-2009 at 01:51 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2009, 02:08 PM   #9
jojo
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Tim Rifat was on the Jeff Rense radio show today talking about the elite/Satanists raping and sacrificing children in that order because it generates a certain glucose component in the blood which when spilled onto a sacrificial stone allows them to collapse the quantum wave function and generate new realities.

Not the most pleasant info, I know, but I thought it was worthy of mention.
yep, they do that. however, energy work is being done by more and more people connecting to infinate oneness. The ptb's rituals will soon loose their potancy as more and more humans focus their intent on a different outcome.

energy flows where focus goes. time to start creating "our" reality folks and focus on your infinate being that you all are.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2009, 02:10 PM   #10
debs67gb

ive only used menstrual blood once in a coven - but to protect - blood on doorknobs etc
Old 24-03-2009, 02:12 PM   #11
jojo
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by debs67gb View Post
ive only used menstrual blood once in a coven - but to protect - blood on doorknobs etc
yep, its potent stuff. and as with all energy, menstral blood can be focused upon both the negative and positive.

energy is energy is energy.... its the focus behind it that creates the reality
Old 24-03-2009, 02:14 PM   #12
debs67gb

jojo i do love your artwork
Old 24-03-2009, 02:19 PM   #13
jojo
Premier Subscribers

Old 24-03-2009, 04:48 PM   #14
geewhizz
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
yep, its potent stuff. and as with all energy, menstral blood can be focused upon both the negative and positive.

energy is energy is energy.... its the focus behind it that creates the reality
yes Jojo, basic stuff that we all forget and most still focus on the negative.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:38 PM   #15
sorath

I like mine with clots!

"…why should we not calmly and patiently review our own thoughts, and thoroughly examine and see what these appearances in us really are?"
sorath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:47 PM   #16
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Smile Why

Why oh why did I click on this thread just after dinner !!
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 06:29 PM   #17
swethirte
Inactive

They've got it wrong I'm afraid. The only sort of menstrual blood with magical potency is that which comes from those who abstain from orgasm.
swethirte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 06:50 PM   #18
meksar

I remember someone saying that if they do this it gives them telepathy abilities, does anyone know anything more about this?.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:37 PM   #19
waylander
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by swethirte View Post
They've got it wrong I'm afraid. The only sort of menstrual blood with magical potency is that which comes from those who abstain from orgasm.
I'll introduce you to my wife

Waylander
waylander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #20
bornagain
Banned

If this became a business just think of all the money we could make ladies.

~Born again
bornagain is offline   Reply With Quote