Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-03-2009, 11:35 PM   #1
2013
Senior Member
 
2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: within
Posts: 4,289
Default Top 10 Conspiracy Theories Debunked Again !

http://uk.encarta.msn.com/encnet/Fea...ies&ocid=today
Had to include the last one number one "theory" in full click link to read the rest .They neglected to mention that the same illuminati control the media therefore this article .At least david icke got a mention as the top theory
10. September 11 Terrorist Attacks
9. The Assassination of JFK
8. Roswell
7. Moon Landing
6. AIDS
5. Diana
4. Global Warming
3. Lockerbie
2. The Holy Grail
1. Ruling the World

The conspiracy: The shadowy members of a series of secretive organizations, stretching from the medieval Knights Templar, through the Freemasons and the 18th-century Illuminati, the Elders of Zion, the Council of Foreign Relations, to the system of world’s central banks today including the US Federal Reserve System and the Bank of England, in fact control the major political organizations and media outlets and determine history towards a system of world government.

Flaws in the theory: Well, this is the ultimate in conspiracy theories. You don't know that Encarta is not an agent of this New World Order. You’d expect us to rubbish such experts on the Illuminati such as David Icke (we're some of us lizards, you know). If there is such a society, one would have to note that they are pretty incompetent.
__________________
Tell the Truth and Shame The Devil
we are the ones we have been waiting for
100 monkeys cant be wrong
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 12:53 AM   #2
leviathanstaar
Senior Member
 
leviathanstaar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,420
Default

Used to hate this, now I like when they do this.

Make themselves look more and more ridiculous.

The only shot they might have had would have been to shut up about 9/11 anymore and they still try to promote the offcial fairytale.

9/11 was false flag and everyone thats spent 30 mins or more looking through reliable sources knows it.

The latest is to try and make it look like bobbling heads like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh care about real liberty and constitutional rights.

They will fail.
__________________
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn’t there.
leviathanstaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 01:01 AM   #3
dreamweaver
Senior Member
 
dreamweaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,904
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathanstaar View Post
The latest is to try and make it look like bobbling heads like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh care about real liberty and constitutional rights.
Did you ever hear what Bill Hicks said about Rush Limbaugh? I've always burst out laughing when I hear Limbaugh's name mentioned ever since.
__________________
Congratulations, you found the secret message. Shhh!
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 07:28 AM   #4
free thinker
Senior Member
 
free thinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Turn left, and I'm just up there... on the right
Posts: 1,196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
http://uk.encarta.msn.com/encnet/Fea...ies&ocid=today
Had to include the last one number one "theory" in full click link to read the rest .They neglected to mention that the same illuminati control the media therefore this article .At least david icke got a mention as the top theory
10. September 11 Terrorist Attacks
9. The Assassination of JFK
8. Roswell
7. Moon Landing
6. AIDS
5. Diana
4. Global Warming
3. Lockerbie
2. The Holy Grail
1. Ruling the World

The conspiracy: The shadowy members of a series of secretive organizations, stretching from the medieval Knights Templar, through the Freemasons and the 18th-century Illuminati, the Elders of Zion, the Council of Foreign Relations, to the system of world’s central banks today including the US Federal Reserve System and the Bank of England, in fact control the major political organizations and media outlets and determine history towards a system of world government.

Flaws in the theory: Well, this is the ultimate in conspiracy theories. You don't know that Encarta is not an agent of this New World Order. You’d expect us to rubbish such experts on the Illuminati such as David Icke (we're some of us lizards, you know). If there is such a society, one would have to note that they are pretty incompetent.
theres that word again....
free thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 07:35 AM   #5
demise_of_time
Senior Member
 
demise_of_time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 356
Default

Yeah don't you love this shit? People who know the truth are going to be completely unbothered by this. We already know the truth, so why would a source from a government funded corporation like MSN change my mind?

Seriously people, the hand that feeds isn't going to reveal it's true intentions in the FUCKING NEWS.
__________________
"Hypnotic state of reality
Offering gifts through which you'll see
The secrets kept from humanity
and secrets they will always be..."
demise_of_time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 10:20 AM   #6
elirien
Senior Member
 
elirien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: İstanbul, Turkey
Posts: 2,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
http://uk.encarta.msn.com/encnet/Fea...ies&ocid=today
Had to include the last one number one "theory" in full click link to read the rest .They neglected to mention that the same illuminati control the media therefore this article .At least david icke got a mention as the top theory
10. September 11 Terrorist Attacks
9. The Assassination of JFK
8. Roswell
7. Moon Landing
6. AIDS
5. Diana
4. Global Warming
3. Lockerbie
2. The Holy Grail
1. Ruling the World

The conspiracy: The shadowy members of a series of secretive organizations, stretching from the medieval Knights Templar, through the Freemasons and the 18th-century Illuminati, the Elders of Zion, the Council of Foreign Relations, to the system of world’s central banks today including the US Federal Reserve System and the Bank of England, in fact control the major political organizations and media outlets and determine history towards a system of world government.

Flaws in the theory: Well, this is the ultimate in conspiracy theories. You don't know that Encarta is not an agent of this New World Order. You’d expect us to rubbish such experts on the Illuminati such as David Icke (we're some of us lizards, you know). If there is such a society, one would have to note that they are pretty incompetent.
As I wrote before; that guy has to go High School again. When did rubbish become a verb? Does he mean that they rub themselves on experts or something? Only the last sentence made sense and is written in decent English. right, fellow english speakers?
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 11:14 AM   #7
januspolanski
Senior Member
 
januspolanski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 945
Default

They shoot themself in the foot when they do this. Some of their flaws with the theories are laughable.
januspolanski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 12:45 PM   #8
darketernal
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,934
Default

Well, I'm glad we finally have all that sorted. Good to know that the powers that be have lengthy, detailed and data-based explinations to debunk all of these theories.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 10:40 PM   #9
elirien
Senior Member
 
elirien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: İstanbul, Turkey
Posts: 2,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
Well, I'm glad we finally have all that sorted. Good to know that the powers that be have lengthy, detailed and data-based explinations to debunk all of these theories.
lol. I think it wasn't for msn I wouldn't know how to breathe, take a shit or eat. I think msn also invented the lightbulb and orange juice (as did Gene Simmons).
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 10:45 PM   #10
dreamweaver
Senior Member
 
dreamweaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,904
Default

Now there's a "space filler" article if ever I saw one.
__________________
Congratulations, you found the secret message. Shhh!
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 02:48 AM   #11
redman
Senior Member
 
redman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere
Posts: 7,906
Default

" Go back to bed America, we have it all worked out, Go back to bed "



Pathetic.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:51 PM.