Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-03-2009, 07:58 PM   #1
bobhodge
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 470
Default Prince William has 'Harry Potter' scar

And so the real identity of the anti-christ is finally revealed. Prince WIlliam is Harry Potter and his father Prince Charles is his arch nemisis and mind controller (just like in the book) Voldermort. These are disturbing tidings as the new world order finally is nearly here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-accident.html
bobhodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 10:32 PM   #2
jetta
Member
 
jetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: away from the herd
Posts: 39
Default

Yes, I wondered about this after watching an interview on BBC News 24. A 10- year old girl questioned him about an operation he had when he was 9. He said it was for his "Harry Potter scar" but didn't reveal anything else about it.
jetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 10:41 PM   #3
venividivici2311
Senior Member
 
venividivici2311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,245
Default

So where's the scar,or is this just a random picture???
__________________
"I came,I saw,I conquered."
"Go tell the Spartans,stranger passing by,that here,obiedent to their laws,we lie."
venividivici2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 10:46 PM   #4
beldazar
Senior Member
 
beldazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,436
Default

lol, I saw that on text about half an hour ago.....funny!

esp, the whole occultic theme of the books....
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 11:04 PM   #5
realfake
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: North Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 350
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivici2311 View Post
So where's the scar,or is this just a random picture???


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490
realfake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 11:15 PM   #6
venividivici2311
Senior Member
 
venividivici2311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by realfake View Post
Thanks realfake!
Another thing,are those 3 all seeing eyes above the childs head,in the last picture???
__________________
"I came,I saw,I conquered."
"Go tell the Spartans,stranger passing by,that here,obiedent to their laws,we lie."
venividivici2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 11:39 PM   #7
opulentview
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 115
Default

I've read a couple times he's supposed to be the Anti-Christ but I still don't see it.
opulentview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 12:01 AM   #8
dreamweaver
Senior Member
 
dreamweaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,903
Default

For this theory to hold up, doesn't Charles need to have an identical scar?
__________________
Congratulations, you found the secret message. Shhh!
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 12:08 AM   #9
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
size_of_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,177
Default

If William was struck on the forehead by a seven-iron on a mini golf course when he was 9 with such force that it required multiple stitches, wouldn't we have heard about it before now?

Wouldn't there be witnesses to the incident or leaked details from insiders, or papparazzi photographs of him with a bandaged head at the time?

Maybe there was. Anyone know?

Last edited by size_of_light; 19-03-2009 at 12:09 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 12:10 AM   #10
dreamweaver
Senior Member
 
dreamweaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
If William was struck on the forehead by a seven-iron on a mini golf course when he was 9 with such force that it required multiple stitches, wouldn't we have heard about it before now?

Wouldn't there be witnesses to the incident or leaked details from insiders, or papparazzi photographs of him with a bandaged head at the time?

Maybe there was. Anyone know?
I think you're right, although there were very strict reporting restrictions on William and Harry while they were children. Even so, an injury like that would have been reported for sure.

That "scar" shown in the pics above just looks like a scratch to me anyway.
__________________
Congratulations, you found the secret message. Shhh!
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 12:22 AM   #11
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
size_of_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,177
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
I think you're right, although there were very strict reporting restrictions on William and Harry while they were children. Even so, an injury like that would have been reported for sure.

That "scar" shown in the pics above just looks like a scratch to me anyway.
Unless it happened during school holidays at Balmoral Castle or wherever, with no outside witnesses and they performed some 'procedure' on him that he later had no recollection of, which was explained away to him as the result of a golfing mishap.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 12:26 AM   #12
flip side
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhodge View Post
And so the real identity of the anti-christ is finally revealed. Prince WIlliam is Harry Potter and his father Prince Charles is his arch nemisis and mind controller (just like in the book) Voldermort. These are disturbing tidings as the new world order finally is nearly here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-accident.html
Come on guys you do realise this chap is on a wind up. He's taking the piss. Check his previous posts.

Last edited by flip side; 19-03-2009 at 12:27 AM.
flip side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 12:28 AM   #13
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
size_of_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,177
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip side View Post
Come on guys you do realise this chap is on a wind up. He's taking the piss. Check his previous posts.
The OP is irrelevant. So is Harry Potter.

I doubt William got that scar the way he explains it.

Last edited by size_of_light; 19-03-2009 at 12:29 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 12:29 AM   #14
dreamweaver
Senior Member
 
dreamweaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
The OP is irrelevant.

I doubt William got that scar the way he explains it.
How old does he say he was when that scar happened? It looks relatively recent to me, not one from many years ago.
__________________
Congratulations, you found the secret message. Shhh!
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 12:51 AM   #15
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
size_of_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,177
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
How old does he say he was when that scar happened? It looks relatively recent to me, not one from many years ago.
He said he was 9. I agree it looks more like a scratch in the photo but scars can behave oddly, especially facial ones with all the blushing etc. I've got a mate who had a brain tumour removed as a kid in the same place and the scar does look like a scratch-mark at times. Also glows and fades as William describes.

Last edited by size_of_light; 19-03-2009 at 12:54 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 12:54 AM   #16
sardonicus
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 185
Default

Born 21 June 1982.

On 3 June 1991, HRH Prince William was admitted to Royal Berkshire Hospital after having been hit on the side of the forehead by a fellow student wielding a golf club; the Prince did not lose consciousness, but did suffer a depressed fracture of the skull and was operated on at the Great Ormond Street Hospital, resulting in a permanent scar. (BBC News website).
sardonicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 12:56 AM   #17
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
size_of_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,177
Default

Nice work Sardonicus.

"NEXT!"

Last edited by size_of_light; 19-03-2009 at 12:56 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 01:03 AM   #18
flip side
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
The OP is irrelevant. So is Harry Potter.

I doubt William got that scar the way he explains it.
Fair enough mate. Just dont think that the Royals would parade him out in front of the camera's if he had a head wound which probably explains why there are no pictures on google or little to no coverage in the media. Maybe I'm wrong who knows.
flip side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 01:03 AM   #19
dreamweaver
Senior Member
 
dreamweaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sardonicus View Post
Born 21 June 1982.

On 3 June 1991, HRH Prince William was admitted to Royal Berkshire Hospital after having been hit on the side of the forehead by a fellow student wielding a golf club; the Prince did not lose consciousness, but did suffer a depressed fracture of the skull and was operated on at the Great Ormond Street Hospital, resulting in a permanent scar. (BBC News website).
Wow, it honestly looks much more recent than that to me. But like size_of_light says, I guess things like blushing can be deceptive there.
__________________
Congratulations, you found the secret message. Shhh!
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 01:08 AM   #20
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
size_of_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,177
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip side View Post
Fair enough mate. Just dont think that the Royals would parade him out in front of the camera's if he had a head wound which probably explains why there are no pictures on google or little to no coverage in the media. Maybe I'm wrong who knows.
Sardonicus has just referenced the reported event back in 92 that correlates with William's story, so that's enough for me.

Unless....?

haha. No. Case closed at my end.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:21 AM.