Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 14-03-2009, 09:19 AM   #1
alternative_answer

Default Third Party Interlopers & Contracts

Can third party interlopers chase a person on behalf of another company even where no contract exists between them? What would be a response to such third parties should they insist they have jurisdiction and can pursue the matter even to the extent of legal action.
Old 14-03-2009, 10:02 AM   #2
number_6
Banned

Many times when signing a contract there will be a clause within that contract that states that the person signing agrees should they default on the agreement that the agreement may be assigned to a third party and that the third party has all rights under the agreement for recovery assigned to them. If this happens the third party must inform the person they are chasing in writing with a Notice of Assignment. Always read the contract.

Last edited by number_6; 14-03-2009 at 10:03 AM.
number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2009, 01:44 PM   #3
bones
Banned

who reads any contract???

thats the reason why the whole fucking world is in such a mess, cos ppl are stupid and the elite know it all to well.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2009, 10:35 PM   #4
boots

Contracts need to be made into easily understandable language. or else it's not a true contract. because it is misleading.

That's the only defense you can have.

Originally Posted by bendoon
The white race is the only race that isn't racist.Originally Posted by bendoonall the most intelligent people in history have been racist .

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2009, 10:36 AM   #5
los_nomo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative_answer View Post
Can third party interlopers chase a person on behalf of another company even where no contract exists between them? What would be a response to such third parties should they insist they have jurisdiction and can pursue the matter even to the extent of legal action.
I really don't think it matters who comes after you or whether it was written in your contract or not. Stall, delay and don't give in. Let them prove in a court of law that their position is the right one. When all else fails get your day in court and make them pay for that. If you get no remedy from the courts then meekly pay what they say you owe and go on your merry way. At least you will get a first class ticket to the show and therefore your monies worth to watch them squirm a little in the process. If everyone did this then the whole system would collapse over night.
los_nomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2009, 10:08 PM   #6
the worm that turned
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
who reads any contract???

thats the reason why the whole fucking world is in such a mess, cos ppl are stupid and the elite know it all to well.
Stupid or trusting?
the worm that turned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2009, 09:15 PM   #7
scotfree

>>>Can third party interlopers chase a person on behalf of another company even where no contract exists between them?

My Coooncil Tax payments went to a 3rd Party debt collection agency.

I have no contract with the 3rd Party debt collection agency.
So NO need to pay them.

>>>>What would be a response to such third parties should they insist they have jurisdiction and can pursue the matter even to the extent of legal action.

Go ahead - Make my day, as what's his name said.
Old 17-03-2009, 12:33 AM   #8
tom bombadil

I think therefore that we all (or some anyway) need to look into what we do owe to any one company, what contracts were signed and what were not agreed by signature, and just at what point we signed the dotted line that did leave us open to third party intervention.

When you get down to it, it only points to the stuff we bought that could 'get us into trouble' with third parties, rather than stuff that is thrust upon us like gas, rents, council charges etc that are only agreed upon by word of mouth.

So then, where do we stand with that stuff that was 'put' upon us (like the council charge etc) ??

Tom.
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 12:47 AM   #9
miked

Well, Im in the shit!

I gave up my job not so long ago, don't intend on getting another and no, I am not claiming any benfits either! I have literally no money. Its great!

The only problem is bills! I have not been paying my gas or elctric for months now and I have just got a letter saying they intend to get a warrant to enter my property!

Any ideas?

Mike
miked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 01:06 AM   #10
tom bombadil

Get a job?

I am not wishing to sound flippant but one cant just up-stumps (or indeed forced to, by a job loss) and not pay one bills.

You could have turned off the gas and electricity and not used them.

There are a ton of questions that need answering to sort out your situation, but we need more info.

Why not claim?
Why leave your job? It may be personal, and understandable.
On the other side of the coin, you could find out where you stand with this reduced income situation concerning your gas etc. This will include answering some of those same questions to others trying to help you.

Tell us more. Tom.
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:26 AM   #11

Default Gas and lecky

Gas oil water etc should be owned by government to be distributed to the people on a non profit basis ,the corporations that run these services now a ripping us off big time ,i had had enough and stopped paying ,these greedy corps will not lose a revenue stream ,they installed pay as you go meters
not at my request i should add,the meters are in a communal area,if yours are inside your home ,i guess you will have to request them and make appointments
161265 is offline   Reply With Quote