Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 30-08-2010, 04:43 AM   #121
torus

Quote:
Originally Posted by troii View Post
I don't care if you're endorsing it, I am only saying I do not see an effect from the different frequency. I am aware that the site is not necessarily that frequency same with what I am using to hear it. What do you mean by mind fuck and I never seen that movie.
well, that video may generate a buzz for the Inception film, but it does a lousy job of selling the notion of 528 as something positive.

"subconscious security......"

"you want to see it on a grand scale..."
Old 30-08-2010, 04:44 AM   #122
troii

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
WHAT? megahertz now!?! What the hell is this!?!? Clear as mud to me now.
again, standard concert "A" = 440 hz. if 528 Hz is the "new" A, or reference frequency, you should be able to detect transposition. What, do they propose to digitally modulate everything into "C" and thereby further degrade things? everything in your ipod etc has had upper and lower partials shaved, robbing it of its elegant, analog warmth
I made an error I believe, I just re-read part of the site and it says hz. You may as well just go to the site yourself since I can not read and type perfectly all the time or any time at all for any reason or no reason at all. They say they transpose mp3 or itunes audio files to LOVE528 which is supposedly 528hz or what have you. If everything in your ipod has stuff shaved off does that mean if you heard a real live performance not some they dance on stage and lip sync of sorts to a recording it would be in 528hz or only if they tuned to 528hz. Also why can you not digitally change something from 440hz to 528hz? Also if you can, please locate some Cody Simpson at 528hz.
troii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 04:50 AM   #123
torus

Quote:
I made an error I believe, I just re-read part of the site and it says hz. You may as well just go to the site yourself since I can not read and type perfectly all the time or any time at all for any reason or no reason at all. They say they transpose mp3 or itunes audio files to LOVE528 which is supposedly 528hz or what have you. If everything in your ipod has stuff shaved off does that mean if you heard a real live performance not some they dance on stage and lip sync of sorts to a recording it would be in 528hz or only if they tuned to 528hz. Also why can you not digitally change something from 440hz to 528hz? Also if you can, please locate some Cody Simpson at 528hz.
don't worry about typos! oh man, this is a freakin' scam. ok, so they have either modulated everything into the key of C, or they have modulated everything up a minor third, i.e. A to C, F# to A, etc which is more likely, and WACKY! If I understand this...than this is just a lameass scam to me

528 baby, it's the frequency of LUUUUUUUV....

the shaving of upper and lower partials may indeed be inaudible but you're still destroying the integrity of the wave.

Last edited by torus; 30-08-2010 at 04:55 AM.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 10:02 AM   #124
dude111

Interesting!
dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 07:32 PM   #125
troii

Quote:
don't worry about typos! oh man, this is a freakin' scam. ok, so they have either modulated everything into the key of C, or they have modulated everything up a minor third, i.e. A to C, F# to A, etc which is more likely, and WACKY! If I understand this...than this is just a lameass scam to me

528 baby, it's the frequency of LUUUUUUUV....

the shaving of upper and lower partials may indeed be inaudible but you're still destroying the integrity of the wave.
They also have artists who tune and record in 528hz or w/e but ya it does look like BS. Would there be a noticeable difference between 440hz and 528hz such as hot and cold for example.
Old 31-08-2010, 03:27 AM   #126
torus

Quote:
They also have artists who tune and record in 528hz or w/e but ya it does look like BS. Would there be a noticeable difference between 440hz and 528hz such as hot and cold for example.
even to the "untrained" ear there is a pronounced distinction. If I played you A440 for you and then C528, musician or not, you would notice a difference. and in under a minute of listening to the respective tones you would be able to name them accordingly, assuming that you're not tone deaf.
A musician with perfect pitch would be able to name the tones as "A" and "C" upon first listening.
Old 31-08-2010, 04:44 AM   #127
troii

Quote:
even to the "untrained" ear there is a pronounced distinction. If I played you A440 for you and then C528, musician or not, you would notice a difference. and in under a minute of listening to the respective tones you would be able to name them accordingly, assuming that you're not tone deaf.
A musician with perfect pitch would be able to name the tones as "A" and "C" upon first listening.
The deaf and tone deaf, are they effected by these negative frequencies?
Old 31-08-2010, 08:05 PM   #128
mattzadak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
eh?

I can't make sense of this

Shapes (standing waves) must be sculpted using a range of frequencies. Single frequencies are just sine waves.

I am not sure matter and energy are totally convertible at all. E = mc squared says mass is on one side of the equation energy on the other therefore mass is in equilibrium with energy multiplied b y a large number. That's enough 'evidence' or 'logic' to fool most of the the goyim I guess.

But what about the normal equation for kinetic energy?

E = 1/2 mv squared. As applied to a moving car say. Does that imply mass can be converted to energy? In this case the multiplication factor would be v - and you'd get a hell of a lot smaller number squared using the speed of the car instead of that of light.
think of it terms of light

there are light years but there are also light seconds minutes hours days weeks months
Old 31-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #129
mattzadak

Quote:
Since a semitone, C - C# = 100 cents and the aforementioned offsets are well below 100 cents. Could somebody please explain why the resetting of these rather subtle offsets would be so conducive to:

Liberating guilt and fear
Undoing situations and facilitating change
Transformation and miracles (grin)

etc.

The largest offset is 45.97 cents. not quite a 1/4 tone, which would be 50 cents.

I really need to know why this offset is so crucial to healing, transformation, etc.

?
it all has to do with your particle/energy makeup

perhaps in certain people who are receptive to these frequencies or not

a certain tone carries a wave of a certain freq that has specific particles that either remove energies, bind to energies, remove and replace particles

uploading downloading streaming freqs

run energetic programs, updates, downgrades, upgrades
Old 01-09-2010, 03:21 AM   #130
torus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattzadak View Post
it all has to do with your particle/energy makeup

perhaps in certain people who are receptive to these frequencies or not

a certain tone carries a wave of a certain freq that has specific particles that either remove energies, bind to energies, remove and replace particles

uploading downloading streaming freqs

run energetic programs, updates, downgrades, upgrades
ask a guitar player to play a concert "A" with a bottleneck slide. then ask him to deviate from that pitch a 1/4 tone flat or sharp. essentially, it would span a "1/2 fret". you will hear the subtle difference. Then put that tone in context of a full A major chord, the deviation will sound dissonant, if not "eastern", as 1/4 tones are common in sitar music and qwalli singing. The dissonant factor is also dependent on duration. If one drones a pitch either a 1/4 tone sharp or flat for an extended period the dissonance becomes apparent as you're extracting a tone that is not within the harmonic overtone series of the fundamental pitch. If played with "finesse", intent, musicality, and shorter duration, the effect is indeed "eastern". A guitar with a good vibrato system can also produce this desired effect.

Check out the master doing it live!

Old 01-09-2010, 03:27 AM   #131
torus

In the video posted above, a personal favourite of mine, Jeff uses the vibrato bar and the bottleneck slide with virtuosity and makes it totally musical, even with 1/4 tones ALL over the place.

I never thought that I would see the day of frequency "bias". Our perception of harmony is not arbitrary as ANY fundamental pitch produces a series of overtones or harmonics that remains consistent. It doesn't matter if the fundamental is A440 or C528. To arbitrarily decide that one base frequency is more conducive to love, or what have you, is just plain nonsense to me.

Last edited by torus; 01-09-2010 at 05:58 AM.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:47 PM   #132
synergy777

http://www.henrymakow.com/musicalscale.html

Does Conspiracy Extend to Musical Scale?

"This unnatural standard tuning frequency, removed from the symmetry of sacred vibrations and overtones, has declared war on the subconscious mind of Western Man."

by L. C. Vincent
(for henrymakow.com)

Prologue

Vibration throughout the frequency spectrum of sound, heat, and light, is the organizational principle of matter. Sound is the organizational principle of our Universe, of physical matter and most importantly, living matter.

The science of Cymatics illustrates that when sound waves move thru a physical medium (air, water, sand, metallic particles, etc.) the frequency of the waves has a direct effect upon the structures which are created by the sound waves as they pass thru that particular medium. YouTube videos show these fascinating patterns and arrangements here:

Sound is also the basis for form and shape:

CONSPIRACY

Imagine an incredibly powerful, wealthy person who secretly prospers from conflict, disease and war learns that certain sound frequencies (those easily divisible by two, signifying opposition) create conflict, discord and disharmony while those divisible by three (signifying balance, polity, reconciliation, harmony) produce symmetry, and visually harmonic, pleasing structures.

Now imagine that he has the power to establish the tuning standard of all musical instruments throughout the Western World.

Imagine that he bases the entire scale of musical artistic creation upon a frequency which would skew vibrations towards discord.

It sounds like science fiction. Yet this is exactly what transpired in September 1939 when Rockefeller (Illuminati) financial interests dictated that the standard tuning for the note of "A" above middle C would henceforth be said to vibrate at precisely 440 cycles per second.

This unnatural standard tuning frequency, removed from the symmetry of sacred vibrations and overtones, has declared war on the subconscious mind of Western Man.

The standard tuning fork, which is set to vibrate the note "A" above middle C at 440 cycles per second, is based upon a frequency only divisible by two rather than three, which means that all of the musical notes both above and below it are affected.

Despite the apparent "sweet music" a symphony orchestra can produce, when all instruments are tuned based on the A=440Hz key frequency, they are covert weapons no matter what "music" they may be playing.

These destructive frequencies entrain the thoughts towards disruption, disharmony, disunity. Additionally, they also stimulate the controlling organ of the body -- the brain -- into disharmonious resonance, which ultimately creates disease and war.

"MILITARIZATION OF MUSIC"

In a paper entitled "Musical Cult Control," Dr. Leonard Horowitz writes:

The music industry "...features this imposed frequency that is 'herding' populations into greater aggression, psycho social agitation, and emotional distress predisposing people to physical illness...." while the agents of this conspiracy provide 'therapeutic' pacification in the form of myriad psychotropic drugs and tranquilizers for the stress they purposely created, and chemotherapy for the more serious illnesses it inspires."

He says, "Energy (vibration) impacts "life" (biology) and our bodies through the most common medium of life: water. Our body weight, which is nearly 80 percent water, vibrates and resonates to frequencies, and frequencies entrain our physical matter as well as thought processes. Light and sound have been shown as the primary drivers of intercellular communication, which indicates that our health, or lack of it, may indeed by a product of the vibrational resonance of sound and light."

As noted, the Rothschild-Rockefeller (Illuminati) alliance chose "....to determine the musical factors capable of producing psycho pathology, emotional distress and 'mass hysteria.'"

BAD VERSUS GOOD VIBRATIONS

The initial effort to make A=440 Hz the basis of standard tuning took place in 1910 when the Rockefeller Foundation issued a grant to the American Federation of Musicians to popularize the concept. The initial effort failed.

However, the BSI -- British Standards Institute -- officially adopted A=440 Hz in 1939, promoted by the strange consortium of Rockefeller Foundation influence and the Nazi government. Ironically, The British adopted a tuning standard promoted by the Third Reich, just as both went to war. While 440Hz had been rejected by British musicians only 3 months prior, Josef Goebbels persuaded the BSI to adapt 440Hz saying it was of extraordinary importance.

As Dr. Leonard Horowitz concludes: "Music bioenergetically affects your body chemistry, psycho neuro immunology, and health. Your body is now vibrating musically, audibly and subliminally, according to an institutionally imposed frequency in harmony with aggression and in dissonance rather than vibrating in harmony with Love."

Musical instrument tuning using the artificially imposed standard of A=440Hz may promote physical and mental disease and distrust, while effectively suppressing spirituality, intuition and creativity. This universal tuning frequency has been empirically shown to suppress the creative, intuitive aspects of our mind, while negatively affecting our body chemistry and our immune systems.

CONCLUSION

I don't know if anyone can prove a direct link between aggression, disassociation, paranoia and violence to a tuning system that was promoted by both the Rockefellers and the Third Reich. However, just the fact that these two entities came together to push this standard is more than suspicious in my mind.

Although more than a few people have made the connection between the music of John Philip Sousa and his marching music as a stimulus to war, that specific link is in reference to composition, not frequency and vibration based on a tuning system.

"Intuitively, I think my sources are correct. But how does one go about proving that a specific frequency tuning is creating social stress, disharmony or physical violence and war? But the fact that the Rockefellers and the Third Reich pushed this tuning standard over the opposition of British musicians makes it suspicious, even sinister."

The Rockefeller--Illuminati axis, their money and research, imposed this artificial tuning "standard" upon Mankind for the purpose of creating chaos. It continues to this day to funnel our minds and emotions along paths of negativity. It is high time for new, good vibrations to become ascendant and a "new standard" of vibrational tuning to emerge. It is time for the power of Love to triumph!
---

L C Vincent

lcvincent88@bigstring.com

Mr. Vincent was a professional musician for 7 years and has a very nice collection of guitars along with a wonderful Yamaha keyboard. He has had a passionate love of music since age 6 -- while most children had a TV for a baby sitter, he had a radio -- and controlled that dial!

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:24 PM   #133
thefallguy

Default 729hz

Healing Harmonics 729 Hz Sine Wave Tone Part 1of 2
There will be many parts to this series.For many years now Lightworkers and other likeminded souls have been discussing the 528hz frequency as a resonance frequency which heals and repairs human cells, DNA and opens the chakras amongst other things, when in actual fact it is an old fequency which is now having a blocking effect. PLease listen to this video using the 480p high quality button to hear the full frequency, thanks.
This video is the first of a new series which will explain a whole new level of enlightenment on this planet. We start with a true healing tone of 729 hz which we will explain in the next video. How do you feel after listening to this tone?
This series will unlock the mysteries behind the numbers 3, 6 and 9 and more. 0.618 / 1.618 will be explained as will the true workings of Metatron's Cube and the new mathematics which the world has been waiting for. It is happening now. Be prepared for galactic consciousness.
Listen to the full 108 seconds (81 + 27 or 1min 48sec / 1+4+8 = 13) of this video and feel the True Love of the Universe. 0 1 3 6 9 13 729

Healing Harmonics Part 2 - 3, 6, 9, 512, 729 introduction.

This is an introduction to the numbers 3, 6 and 9 and also the frequency 729hz. This, being a fairly new subject to many people, will take many videos to explain and will open many a can of worms. We will strive to address as many questions and queries as possible during this series. I have a feeling it will be a long one. Audio presentation by my good friend missTerron. I had to disguise the voice in the video and it was quite difficult. This was the best I could do.

thefallguy is offline   Reply With Quote