Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
lordzoma

Default Soak your food in bleach to remove toxins!?!?

http://www.preventionisbest.com/Defa...ails&ItemID=12

by K. Shane Neifert D.C.
Hazel Parcells N.D. was an instructor for the Sierra States University in California during the 1950's. She was conducting experiments in nutrition and food preparation. One day she performed an experiment with old lemons. She used a small amount of liquid Clorox in a sink filled with water and soaked the fruit. After a half of an hour the fruit had returned to fresh appearance and odor. After cutting the lemons up and freezing them Parcells tested the lemons over the next three years and found that they maintained their freshness and nutritional values as compared to fresh lemons. The beginning of the Clorox soak for food detoxifying was begun.

The Clorox bleach works by using sodium hypocloride as an oxygenator. The chemical reaction eliminates the natural breakdown of the food by destroying fungus and bacteria. The Parcells Oxygen Soak can revive foods, remove pesticides, toxins, and chemicals from food, as well as help preserve food in your refrigerator for much longer.

Parcells performed many experiments and came up with the best times for a variety of foods to be soaked to receive the maximum benefits. As she found success with her detoxification process she conducted educational lectures and spread the news of her accomplishment. Many countries and foreign travelers have used this method to clean their food supply. The method is currently listed in the Smithsonian under "Simplified Kitchen Chemistry".

The Parcells Oxygen Soak can be used with eggs (the porous shells can absorb pesticides and salmonella), meat (which can be heavy carriers of toxic materials: growth hormones, antibiotics and poisons in the foods the animals consume), and the flavor and texture are improved, meat being tenderized, including fish and foul; even frozen meats will not lose any juices in the soak, and they can remain in the soak until thawed - except ground meats.

Clorox bleach worked best of all bleaches because of the manufacturer's high quality procedures and filtration. Parcells spent the next few years experimenting and refining her methods with different foods. She used the Clorox bleach soak for forty years, with nary a complaint. She lived to be 104 years old, just passing on in 1997.

Formula: Add 1 teaspoon of regular unscented Clorox bleach to 1 gallon of water. Separate foods into the following groups and soak for the indicated time (make a fresh soak for each group): Leafy vegetables 5-10 minutes, root and heavy -fiber vegetables 10-15 minutes; Fruits - thin-skinned fruits (berries) 5 minutes. medium-skinned fruits (peaches, apricots) 10-15 minutes. ; Eggs 20-30 minutes.; Meat/poultry/fish (per pound), thawed, 10 minutes.; frozen 15-20 minutes. Do not use more bleach than recommended and do not soak longer than times given. After the soak, place food in a fresh water rinse for 5-10 minutes. The fresh water introduces new oxygen into the food.

Storage: Let the food drain well before refrigerating. The benefits of this oxygen food treatment are: fruits and vegetables will keep longer; the wilted will return to a fresh crispness, colors will restore (unless soaked longer than times recommended), flavor is enhanced and the dangerous additives will have been removed.

--------

I think that's fascinating!!

Does anyone else have any opinions or reactions to this?
Old 04-03-2009, 08:49 PM   #2
pacoquerak

sounds awesome, but the thought of eating bleach scares me. Also that they recommend clorox is scary too.
It had seemed to me that bleach was pretty harmful to the environment and us?
what happens to the bleach? does it expend itself in the process? is there still bleach in the food?
pacoquerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:59 PM   #3
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
http://www.preventionisbest.com/Defa...ails&ItemID=12

by K. Shane Neifert D.C.
Hazel Parcells N.D. was an instructor for the Sierra States University in California during the 1950's. She was conducting experiments in nutrition and food preparation. One day she performed an experiment with old lemons. She used a small amount of liquid Clorox in a sink filled with water and soaked the fruit. After a half of an hour the fruit had returned to fresh appearance and odor. After cutting the lemons up and freezing them Parcells tested the lemons over the next three years and found that they maintained their freshness and nutritional values as compared to fresh lemons. The beginning of the Clorox soak for food detoxifying was begun.

The Clorox bleach works by using sodium hypocloride as an oxygenator. The chemical reaction eliminates the natural breakdown of the food by destroying fungus and bacteria. The Parcells Oxygen Soak can revive foods, remove pesticides, toxins, and chemicals from food, as well as help preserve food in your refrigerator for much longer.

Parcells performed many experiments and came up with the best times for a variety of foods to be soaked to receive the maximum benefits. As she found success with her detoxification process she conducted educational lectures and spread the news of her accomplishment. Many countries and foreign travelers have used this method to clean their food supply. The method is currently listed in the Smithsonian under "Simplified Kitchen Chemistry".

The Parcells Oxygen Soak can be used with eggs (the porous shells can absorb pesticides and salmonella), meat (which can be heavy carriers of toxic materials: growth hormones, antibiotics and poisons in the foods the animals consume), and the flavor and texture are improved, meat being tenderized, including fish and foul; even frozen meats will not lose any juices in the soak, and they can remain in the soak until thawed - except ground meats.

Clorox bleach worked best of all bleaches because of the manufacturer's high quality procedures and filtration. Parcells spent the next few years experimenting and refining her methods with different foods. She used the Clorox bleach soak for forty years, with nary a complaint. She lived to be 104 years old, just passing on in 1997.

Formula: Add 1 teaspoon of regular unscented Clorox bleach to 1 gallon of water. Separate foods into the following groups and soak for the indicated time (make a fresh soak for each group): Leafy vegetables 5-10 minutes, root and heavy -fiber vegetables 10-15 minutes; Fruits - thin-skinned fruits (berries) 5 minutes. medium-skinned fruits (peaches, apricots) 10-15 minutes. ; Eggs 20-30 minutes.; Meat/poultry/fish (per pound), thawed, 10 minutes.; frozen 15-20 minutes. Do not use more bleach than recommended and do not soak longer than times given. After the soak, place food in a fresh water rinse for 5-10 minutes. The fresh water introduces new oxygen into the food.

Storage: Let the food drain well before refrigerating. The benefits of this oxygen food treatment are: fruits and vegetables will keep longer; the wilted will return to a fresh crispness, colors will restore (unless soaked longer than times recommended), flavor is enhanced and the dangerous additives will have been removed.

--------

I think that's fascinating!!

Does anyone else have any opinions or reactions to this?
or you could just eat organic or wild food
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 03:19 AM   #4
Dude111

Make sure to wash your food off THOUGHLY BEFORE EATING IT!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 04:27 AM   #5
majorlee

a lot of science for us is sometimes hard to swallow

we have conditioned beliefs about what things do and how harmful they can be

X amount of this is safe X amount of that is dangerous etc

if u took the name bleach and used a new name for it, you would never know unless comparing the chemicals

all you can do is research and experiment

Last edited by majorlee; 16-10-2009 at 04:28 AM.
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 06:59 AM   #6
siriusc

When I lived in a third world country I was instructed that this had to be done to fresh produce to kill bacteria (either a soak or complete peeling of the skins). I never got the parasites that most other outsiders developed from eating the produce and I never got sick.

I never tried it on meat but used it for eggs to insure there was no breakage of the shell.

It works, I lived to tell about it.
siriusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 07:28 AM   #7
herushura
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Make sure to wash your food off THOUGHLY BEFORE EATING IT!!
If we eat food that's full of bacteria it will Strengthen our immune system.
herushura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 08:26 AM   #8
majorlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by herushura View Post
If we eat food that's full of bacteria it will Strengthen our immune system.
if you have a healthy immune system to start with that is!!!

but i would not advise people to go around eating food laced with anthrax as and extreme way of putting it!!!

bacteria can be lethal too

if we dont have 'normal' amounts of bacteria in our food then yes we will become less resistant to it, but that comment needed more clarification

"gotta eat a bit of dirt before you die"

Last edited by majorlee; 16-10-2009 at 08:28 AM.
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 09:44 AM   #9
mynameis

Bleach is a chemical that burns anything organic. Read the label or call the poison control center for more enlightenment.
I can no longer have fair and intelligent conversation with people here, without them resorting to the use of personal attacks. I have been targeted as a scapegoat for my defensive actions. I cannot discuss new topics and stop the rampant amounts of misinformation when it happens, where it applies. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 12:34 PM   #10
21_12_2012

I suspect MMS (Chlorine Dioxide) would be a safer way and just as effective.
Although maybe it might burn away some nutrients (not sure)
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 02:39 PM   #11
xpleet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
I suspect MMS (Chlorine Dioxide) would be a safer way and just as effective.
Although maybe it might burn away some nutrients (not sure)
5 drops MMS actually neutralize with >200mg of Vitamin C according to J. Humble!
"The desire for liberation from Darkness burns deeply within all children of the True Creator of Light. This yearning for liberation is NOT a psychological escapism. It is something that all True-Light beings have within themselves. They all long for their return to their True Home." - Amitakh http://xeeatwelve.com/

Last edited by xpleet; 16-10-2009 at 02:39 PM.
xpleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 12:07 AM   #12
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee
we have conditioned beliefs about what things do and how harmful they can be
Hmm yes your correct my friend

Last edited by Dude111; 17-10-2009 at 12:07 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 12:37 AM   #13
earthwalkr

I use Grapefruit Seed Extract and soak everything in that. I don't trust bleach. BTW, "Splenda" contains chlorine atoms. One reason I stay away from artificial sweetners.
earthwalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 01:18 AM   #14
thelucifer

I saw a news story some years ago about grocery stores meat departments taking meat that started looking bad and they would soak it in a Clorox solution and then repackage it and put it back out for sale,

Clorox
Clor = chlorine and ox = oxygen, both are oxidizers.
Jim Humble says (if I remember right) there is no chlorine in Clorox, he says the name Clorox is misleading because there is no chlorine in it, and Ed McCabe (MR Oxygen) says its the oxygen (ox) that does all the work/bleaching.

Some stores use hydrogen peroxide in the water they spray on their produce.

Oxidation

They spray hydrogen peroxide in a container (Aseptic Packaging) fill it with milk and keep it on a shelf without refrigeration for 8 months.
Many products are kept without refrigeration via aseptic packaging/oxidation.
thelucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:57 PM   #15
hadabusa
Banned

bleach is toxic itself.duh.

why not wash out food with sulfur acid?

please
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 07:49 PM   #16
anemone

I wonder if soaking it in food grade hydrogen peroxide would have the same effect. Its kind of like natures bleach and is used to treat loads of health conditions.

I need to stop going on about HP on this forum, people are going to start thinking I sell it or something. I don't but I've used it for some things and it worked brilliantly.

I might try soaking food in it, see what happens.
anemone is offline   Reply With Quote