Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2009, 02:52 AM   #1
metacomet

Default Yoko Ono : Yes, I'm a witch.

What a CUTE album title eh?

After being accused for years of breaking up the Beatles Yoko Ono is being 'playful' and admitting to being a witch... or so people say.

The truth is she did in fact use mind control, black magick, witchcraft and satanism more than once to manipulate John Lennon and set him up to be murdered by another mind controlled individual.

I was never alive for the Beatles era... why do I care who Yoko Ono is? I suppose it's because John Lennon was such a big deal to earlier generations and it intrigues me how he became wrapped around Yoko Ono's fingers.

Quote:
She appears to have used mind control techniques very effectively on John Lennon to get, keep and control him. Yoko was also heavily into the occult. May Pang, the young woman that John Lennon lived with for 18 months, says in her book that Yoko setup a "stop-smoking hypnosis" session as her ruse to get John back to the Dakota and back to her and that John never came back to her afterwards. When she ran into him a few days later, he was like a zombie, barely could speak and says that Yoko had given him stuff that made him throw up, pass out and then "they" would wake him up and do it to him all over again.
http://educate-yourself.org/lte/comi...c31mar05.shtml

Quote:
Ono was present when the gunman, Mark David Chapman, a one-time fan, shot Lennon five times. A photo of Lennon’s broken, blood-splattered glasses appeared on the cover of her 1981 album, “Season of Glass”.
Putting murder evidence worn by your dead husband on your album cover? That's really cute....

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/..._10018753.html

I don't know. The more I read about this women and the more video I see of her 'back in the day' - the more creeped out I get.

Yoko was born to priveleged Japanese military families and received 'priveleged' education. I believe she was far more into the occult than the American public ever knew about. And she had her claws in John in ways that people do not understand unless they study black magick or instances of mind control.

metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:55 AM   #2
endlessvista
Inactive

Yoko was my favourite Beatle.
endlessvista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:57 AM   #3
metacomet

Yoko has also been recorded sitting John down to 'fixed' tarot card readings in order to manipulate his decisions...

John Lennons earlier wife Cynthia walked in on John and Ono more than a few times. Ono was planting seeds in John and leading him astray even while he was married to another woman...

Quote:
When Cynthia returned home she found Lennon and Ono, who was wearing Cynthia's bathrobe, drinking tea together. Lennon simply said, "Oh, Hi".[131]
Old 03-03-2009, 03:01 AM   #4
metacomet

From the same thread quoted above

Quote:
"One afternoon early in 1977, Mario Casciano, a young fan of John's, called me. He had just been taken to lunch by John. "guess what john told me," Mario said. "he's closing down the office in the Capitol building and moving everything back to the Dakota. He said that Yoko and he are having a 'clean-up time'."

"I beg your pardon," I said. (may replies)

"that's exactly what I said. I asked him what 'clean-up time' was. He said it's a way of breaking the umbilical cord to the past. He said that Yoko and he hung a Civil War dagger over the bed. It's to remind them every day that they've both cut ties with the past. You won't believe what else they've done. Yoko got John to hang up his guitar also, because music is part of john's past. The guitar is to remind him that he's said good-bye to music as well."

"How awful,. was he serious?"

"You bet he was. After lunch, he said good-bye to me, because I'm part of his past too. Everything he ever liked has been gotten rid of."
Cmon now. If any woman took one of your good friends and controlled him to this extent you would be calling for an intervention of sorts.

John was completely under Yoko's control.

Evidence of Yoko's witchcraft is abundant.

Quote:
On page 291:

"He seemed extremely disoriented. I stared at him, tyring to figure out whom he resemble just then. Suddenly it came to me. It was corny, but he seemed like one of those characters in 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers.' He looked and sounded like a zombie.

on page 292:

"Tell me about the cure," I asked. "It was horrible." "why was the cure horrible?" "I don't know. It was just like primal therapy." "primal therapy?" I gasped. "I was throwin' up all the time. I kept throwin' me guts out. I kept fallin' asleep and when I woke up, they would do it to me again."

On page 293:
I knew that whatever the "hypnotist" had said or done had touched something very deep in John, something that was always there...That was the hardest thing for me to face: that John wanted to be a child again--a child taken care of by a very strict mama."

I personally believe that Yoko did in fact use blackmagic and voodoo in her attempts to get back John and break him. Here's a little "gift" that Yoko gave John to give to May from page 293:

"John suddenly jumped up and went to get his coat. "I almost forgot this. Yoko sent you a present." He took two little vials from his pocket and placed one in my hand. "one is for you, and one is for me." I stared at my bottle. John opened it. "I'm supposed to put some on you." He poured some of the liquid in it onto his fingers and then dabbed it on my neck. The smell was horrible."

'Smell mine," he said. He opened his vial. It had a sweet smell. I closed mine. I knew it was something horrible and I pushed the vial to the other side of the table.
Sending death potions to people? She just gets cuter and cuter that whacky lil japanese woman!

Last edited by metacomet; 03-03-2009 at 03:03 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:50 AM   #5
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Thanks, will read the links later.

Yes she was a strange one that's what a lot of Beatles fans also thought of her.
Think it was the film let it be, or film of the band recording the album, I think you could tell the others couldn't concentrate or interact properly with Lennon because of her presence there.

He seemed to act like a bit of an ass when she was around, as if he was under her spell.... that's the impression I got, don't know if any of the band ever mentioned anything or wrote about this. But they appeared flustered, disturbed by her presence in the studio.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 03:53 AM   #6
metacomet

Yes, eternal. Seems to me that absolutely everyone but John was creeped out by Yoko and aware of her darker nature. People were thumbing her down as a black magician witch from the day she arrived on the scene. She performed so many creepy little rituals and odd things (like the strange vials mentioned above).

Someone posted this extremely telling photo in the excellent 'stepford wives' thread

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...46038&page=132

Last edited by metacomet; 03-03-2009 at 03:54 AM.