Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 27-02-2009, 01:08 PM   #1

Default Golden Age of Saturn

Saturn's Golden Age is set to come in according to various books articles i have read . Saturn was the ancient ruler of Aquarius , today that is Uranus . As Saturn is Very symbolic to the Illuminati i was wondering if the approach of the aquarian age corresponds to this . Considering what has been written concerning Saturn being ignited as a Second Sun , A source of illumination .A second Sun would Indeed herald a Golden Age literally .As Saturn Rules time symbolically it would also change time as the seasons could change if we had a second sun / light source , surely it would alter the seasons so therefore time . Being as we are entering the Photon band at this point in "time" something that only happens twice thru movement of the planet thru our solar system in the astrological ages of Leo and Aquarius , then we are reaching some sort of enlightenment and a new phase once again . Maybe something in the photon band would trigger something in Saturn as well las the other planets . Saturn has got the hexagram thing going on at the mo if we can believe the images we are shown . Just some ideas , any one care to expand or debate them ?
Graham Hancock goes into this photon band alignment in his books as do many other authors . I found this link on the forum via google search . Thanks to Phoenix 1 and hagbard Celine and others , worth reading the whole thread there .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/archi...hp/t-3697.html

phoenix1
Quote:
However I think that because there's so much more happening at the same time as our current astrological Age change, that it's a bit harder to tell what's causing exactly what. The transition into both the astrological Ages of Aquarius (now) AND the Age of Leo (12,500+ BC) are different than all the others because, supposedly and I believe it to be true, both Ages are when Earth and the solar system orbit into the Photon Band of higher dimensional energy. So.....it's far far more than just an Age change, which is a huge deal all in itself!

Think of the Ages of Aquarius and Leo being the 2 Ages where massive adjustments, planetary and human healing, balance and sanity return. Think of them like periods where we remember what we really are! These 2 Ages are the only ones that orbit into and out of the Photon Band.
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 03:46 PM   #2
lightblessins

i av always found within my work that saturn has always have disruptions within the energy squence which runs thru each planet in our solar system, it has always make me think about what the illuminati wants with saturn. i did hear about the efforts to explode saturn, glad that failed.
lightblessins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #3
Mo0n5tar
Banned

Maybe you would be interested in reading this, I came upon it last year and still have not got round to reading it, but after a few brief scans it seems to me to be very relevant to the saturn subject, if you read it please let me know what you think:
http://saturniancosmology.org/

".. a large planet stood above the North Pole
for a very long time."

Last edited by Mo0n5tar; 27-02-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Mo0n5tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 11:10 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo0n5tar View Post
Maybe you would be interested in reading this, I came upon it last year and still have not got round to reading it, but after a few brief scans it seems to me to be very relevant to the saturn subject, if you read it please let me know what you think:

for a very long time."
Reading itnow thanks very interesting find ,well worth the effort
Old 26-08-2009, 05:25 PM   #5

Woke up this morning with the thought in my head that if Saturn is Satan as the Illuminati see it symbolically , then perhaps the rings around Saturn represent Saturn/Satan being chained and cast into the bottomless pit .The bottomless pit in this instance being space as we dont know how far or deep that is . Check out this article linked below concerning Saturn once occupying a place much closer to earth and providing illumination on this planet ?
Quote:
for a very long time."

That fact is certain; and that is what this site is about.

The planet Saturn moved on a wildly elliptical path around the Sun in the remote past, entering the Solar System at very long intervals. Some time in the last 6 to 3 million years, perhaps after passing close to Jupiter, Saturn was placed in a much closer orbit around the Sun, very near Earth. From about 5800 BC, Saturn captured and held the Earth in a sub-polar position until 3100 BC, when Earth broke away.

"The evidence of myth which points to Saturn having once occupied a position above Earth's north polar regions is voluminous. There is not a race on Earth that has not preserved at least one account which states as much. According to this evidence, Saturn occupied a central position in the north celestial regions."
"It rotated, and rotated widely; but, other than that, it was immovable. It did not rise, it did not set. It merely became brighter and more glorious each night as the Sun set. This state of affairs seems to have lasted for ages. It is the one single dictum of the ancients from which all other beliefs are derived."

-- Dwardu Cardona (1982)

What is most important about all this is the cultural and psychological reaction of the people of Earth to these events. The last 1000 years of this period (4200 BC to 3100 BC) was remembered as the "Age of the Gods" and subsequent human history has been a singular effort to regain the Paradise of that time. This period was followed by a series of adjustments in planetary orbits, many of which also had significant effects on Earth and on human history.

Humans changed after Paradise closed -- not just the rapid changes to what we would call civilization, but also the gradual achievement of a subjective consciousness. The response to this event determined how we became fully human. To say it would have happened anyway does not hold up. There could have been any number of other outcomes.
Old 26-08-2009, 05:52 PM   #6
jammasterj13
Inactive

In Vedic texts Saturn or Shani is a feared planet, he is the son of Surya(sun)

He is known as the greatest teacher of life and also the greatest trouble giver as well as the greatest well wisher. He is the most powerful of the known planets in our solar system.

He represents patience, effort, endeavour, and endurance; and who also brings restrictions and misfortunes to those who follow the path of betrayal, backstabbing and unjust revenge. He is the planet of moral character.

Slow moving Shani also known as the Black Sun.
In India he is the karmic teacher and judge of all of us. One cannot move on in life until we understand his lessons and incorporate them in to our lives. His rewards are many and related to karmic deeds.

Just my 50cent worth.

Last edited by jammasterj13; 26-08-2009 at 05:52 PM.
jammasterj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 06:04 PM   #7
mondo23

1211 days until Saturnalia which last 6 days from 17th December-23rd December 2012.

Maybe there's going to be a collective Saturn's Return and we sort of go up a cosmic 'shoe-size'.

Old 26-08-2009, 06:12 PM   #8

Saturn is the karma planet in western astrology the sign and house it falls in in your birth chart relates to areas that need working on in order to sort karma out
Old 26-08-2009, 06:23 PM   #9
hank_scorpio
Inactive

Jupiter would have had to be 49X its size to be able to have been able to be a star but thats assuming the sun is a thermonuclear reaction. The electric universe theory, there is an outside dimensional force (electricity) which makes the sun give off light. I think both are correct and will find themselves merged into a single theory because of the fact that heluim 3 is all over the solar system because the reaction of the sun emits heluim-3. There is a chemical reaction taking place, the source could be electricity. We are just starting to find out how the universe works.

Id love to live in a double star system.
hank_scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 07:27 PM   #10

Found this article earlier thats why i reposted on this thread .The article i first thought was typical scaremongering , but it says that this wont happen for 13 million years so can rule that out !
The idea of a twin sun fits with a lot of Twin symbolism the good bad twin etc throughout various myths and cultures , so perhaps this is the basis for this idea .
Old 26-08-2009, 07:51 PM   #11
beldazar

Nice thread

This docu talks of the 'real sun, the central sun' one of my favourites

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...90301316220374

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 08:33 PM   #12
lightgiver

Default Saturn oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Found this article earlier thats why i reposted on this thread .The article i first thought was typical scaremongering , but it says that this wont happen for 13 million years so can rule that out !
The idea of a twin sun fits with a lot of Twin symbolism the good bad twin etc throughout various myths and cultures , so perhaps this is the basis for this idea .
Hi 2013,

this post 30 may interest you, or may not.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=76657&page=3
Old 27-08-2009, 12:12 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Hi 2013,

this post 30 may interest you, or may not.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=76657&page=3
Thanks for that interesting i will go over the entire thread soon . The chapel representing the crown chakra is interesting i read the isle of wight is the base chakra of england with Scotland being the crown , so that fits .Also the number of petals on the lotus's? in the chakras adds up to 144,000 so by opening the chakras and activating them, spinning all the colours become white light the 144,000 with the sign of god in their foreheads .The bands around Saturn have also just made me think of the headband worn by Monkey in the TV series , must check out why he had it on .
Old 27-08-2009, 01:45 PM   #14
pri01

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Nice thread

This docu talks of the 'real sun, the central sun' one of my favourites

Hi can you post your vid again please? I am just getting a black window which doesn't play anything. Thanks.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 07:11 PM   #15
beldazar

hmmm...just a black window again..

Ah well, try the above link.

Oh I dunno whats happening, it was a link a second ago....

anyway, if you click this its the first on the list

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded

Last edited by beldazar; 27-08-2009 at 07:14 PM.
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 11:33 PM   #16
alchemiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Oh I dunno whats happening, it was a link a second ago....

anyway, if you click this its the first on the list

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourc...ts+of+the+gods
Thanks beldazar
Amazing stuff & all quite new to me. An electric universe makes perfect sense & the way mythology was proved true as well was great.

So getting back to 2013's op & i'm not sure if thinking is right on this but here goes nothing:

The hot yellow sun we are used to is going to go out & become black as sackcloth the will turn red as the light fades. Then a new sun will ignite about 30 hours later which i'm guessing will be white if it's Saturn or Green if it's Uranus etc. Earth's orbit will also reverse course at this point to spin around the new sun in the same direction as before (counter clockwise when viewed from the north pole) & we will have a new view of the heavens.

Could anyone tell me if that is any where close to what could happen winter solstice 2012?

My head hurts
Old 27-08-2009, 11:37 PM   #17
lightgiver

Default Saturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Thanks for that interesting i will go over the entire thread soon . The chapel representing the crown chakra is interesting i read the isle of wight is the base chakra of england with Scotland being the crown , so that fits .Also the number of petals on the lotus's? in the chakras adds up to 144,000 so by opening the chakras and activating them, spinning all the colours become white light the 144,000 with the sign of god in their foreheads .The bands around Saturn have also just made me think of the headband worn by Monkey in the TV series , must check out why he had it on .
I am sure there is something to it

Saturn Hexagon Mystifies Scientists
March 27, 2007 A long-lived double hexagon formed in the clouds.
The two six-sided features one inside the other are in stark contrast to the hurricane-like vortex that has been observed at the ringed planet's south pole. Both poles have been imaged by NASA's orbiting Cassini spacecraft.
"We haven't seen a (geometric) feature like this anywhere else on any other planet," said Cassini scientist Kevin Baines of the NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory. "It's unbelievable."

Nice reptiles.

Love this music.

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-08-2009 at 11:42 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote