Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 25-02-2009, 02:18 PM   #1
hirschfelder

Default Jimmy Savile ... Again

I've posted quite a bit about Jimmy Savile on various threads and here he is again, in another dubious situation, this time introducing the Yorkshire Ripper to Frank Bruno, as you do

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/357...iffe740914.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2270180.ece

Check out Bruno's handshake. I know fuck all about Masons, but the grip seems pretty stylized to me, perhaps someone who knows more (not an actual Mason, as they're inherently dishonest and untrustworthy, no offence ) could shed some light?

I know it all seems trivial and far-fetched, it's just a simple DJ and boxer meeting a serial killer for some reason, and I'm a world a way from proving any case against Savile, but there's so much about the bloke that doesn't add up and this "story" is just so bizarre

A few things about Jimmy Savile, a simple working-class DJ from a Leeds mining family

- He has both a Royal and Papal knighthood (Order of St. Gregory the Great)

- He is a Knights Hospitaller (also known as the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, Order of St. John, Knights of Malta, and Chevaliers of Malta)

- He's an "Esteemed Friend of Israel", according to his Wiki page, whatever that is

- In a June 08 interview with Esquire, Savile boasted of his closeness with Royalty and Prime Ministers

- How he gave marriage guidance to Prince Andrew at the behest of the Duke of Edinburgh

- How Princess Diana described him as "a mentor to Charles"

- How he addressed the Israeli cabinet, the Knesset, and told them that they'd "forgotten how to be Jewish"

- He shares his very unusual surname with West Yorkshire's most elite family. Leeds' coat-of-arms, which depicts three owls, is based on the Savile family crest and Sir William Savile, a royalist, was amazingly freed by Sir Thomas Fairfax (a high-ranking Mason) after losing a battle in Leeds during the Civil War. Officially, Jimmy is no relation

- There is an injunction in place against News International prohibiting them from publishing photos of Jimmy at Haute de la Garenne, the child abuse scandal home in Jersey

- In his own words, Jimmy is, "the éminence grise: the grey, shadowy figure in the background.”

And that's all without getting into the unsavoury rumours about his sex life

Perhaps I'm making something out of nothing but, as I say, his story just doesn't add up

More on Savile, once described as "the most jewish non-jew you could ever meet":
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=savile&page=3
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle3868024.ece
Old 25-02-2009, 02:32 PM   #2
grandsecretary

[QUOTE=hirschfelder;827492]I've posted quite a bit about Jimmy Savile on various threads and here he is again, in another dubious situation, this time introducing the Yorkshire Ripper to Frank Bruno, as you do

Not the Yorkshire Ripper at all. The Yorkshire Ripper is in a secure unit at Broadmoor Mental Hospital in Berkshire.

Why are you having a go at a successful but relatively minor TV personality who spends most of his time raising money for charity? As far as I know, he is a much loved person up here in Yorkshire, and any scandal would be very well known. I have never heard a word against him.

He is definitely not a Freemason. I would know. And I do not approve of your anti-Semitic remarks.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 25-02-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #3
fnulnu

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
Not the Yorkshire Ripper at all. The Yorkshire Ripper is in a secure unit at Broadmoor Mental Hospital in Berkshire.
Take a look at The Sun article.It is Peter Sutcliffe,according to them.

Last edited by fnulnu; 25-02-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 02:42 PM   #4
amandaooo

I am not going to google it because it is not worthy - but did sutcliffe not get blinded by a screwdriver and died? Poetic justice in my opinion, if indeed it is the case.

The great old Sir Jimmy Saville was one of the guests at Haute le Garenne ? I may be wrong - he was also affiliated with Jonathan King too, I believe.

I have something on SJS that I cannot say for legal reasons- that involves sex. It is not illegal however - just makes you want to go ewww!!!
Old 25-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #5
dhama_initiative

Remember how he scared Louis Theroux by finding out his address? " I have contacts everywhere"
Old 25-02-2009, 02:46 PM   #6
talulah
Inactive

This man very sinister character.he once said he hated children.Thats weird considering he done "Jimll fix it".he was thought to be a child abuser too.
Old 25-02-2009, 02:49 PM   #7
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaooo View Post
I am not going to google it because it is not worthy - but did sutcliffe not get blinded by a screwdriver and died?
As far as I'm aware, he's still alive - but was certainly blinded in one eye quite a few years ago by a fellow inmate. He's been attacked a few times inside. There is talk of Sutcliffe being up for a parole board review soon.

I've heard some very lurid tales about Jimmy Savile in his Top of the Pops years, but I'm not going to repeat them on a public forum as I have no evidence to back them up.

Last edited by dreamweaver; 25-02-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 02:51 PM   #8
hirschfelder

Quote:

Why are you having a go at a successful but relatively minor TV personality who spends most of his time raising money for charity? As far as I know, he is a much loved person up here in Yorkshire, and any scandal would be very well known. I have never heard a word against him.

He is definitely not a Freemason. I would know. And I do not approve of your anti-Semitic remarks.
lol

It is the ripper. It's all in the link, don't dictate who people are and aren't. And the picture's from 1991

I'm not "having a go", there's just a lot that doesn't add up about Savile. And where the hell was I anti-semitic?

As for not being a Mason, who knows, I never even said he might be. You say you would know, but you appear to know fuck all so, for the sake of the widow's son, shut your yap before you humiliate yourself further!

MOD EDIT: INSULT REMOVED

Last edited by sean; 25-02-2009 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Insult removed
Old 25-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #9
dreamweaver

For amandaooo, here's a site documenting four attacks on Sutcliffe:

http://www.execulink.com/~kbrannen/attackps.htm
Old 25-02-2009, 03:00 PM   #10
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu View Post
Take a look at The Sun article. It is Peter Sutcliffe,according to them.
Well this meeting must have taken place inside the safety of Broadmoor. Jimmy Savile is a volunteer worker at Broadmoor. He is a very compassionate man.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
Old 25-02-2009, 03:15 PM   #11
armoured_amazon

Jimmy Saville is a c***

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
Old 25-02-2009, 03:19 PM   #12
hirschfelder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhama_initiative View Post
Remember how he scared Louis Theroux by finding out his address? " I have contacts everywhere"
Yeah, all his Godfather talk and how he was above the law, how he'd never discuss his meets with the Queen as that would make him a 'grass'. He's either genuinely connected or some sad old fantasist

Very interesting documentary that was. It's on Veoh, here's a link
Old 25-02-2009, 03:28 PM   #13
chipstyxx

Apparently Sir Jim'll was taking legal action against the sun for linking him to Haute de la Garenne. The article is dated 17 March 2008.

http://www.thelawyer.com/cgi-bin/ite...15&h=417&f=416

As far as I can see he (or anybody else for that matter) is in no danger of being implicated in anything as a result of the hugely obvious cover up in Jersey anyway.

I watched the Louis Theroux documentary and if I remember correctly Saville explained why he had said he 'hated children'. He more or less explained that he was fearful of people accusing him of being a peadophile, so saying he hated children was one way to distance him self from the 'loner who likes kids a bit too much' image. I think there is a danger of being suspicious solely because he is a single unmarried man, which would be prejudicial. The fact that he is an Esteemed friend of Israel ( and no, it is not anti-semitic to point that out!) and Knight of Malta and all the other stuff is interesting though.
Old 25-02-2009, 03:35 PM   #14
thankyoudave

So maybe Sutcliffe is a mason? Wasn't the other ripper Jack rumoured to be a mason?
"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
John Lennon

Question everything even David Icke!

Last edited by thankyoudave; 25-02-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 03:45 PM   #15
qwerty3
Inactive

Thumbs down

I think Jimmy Savile is def a paedo ...the "lady doth protest too much" quote about hating children was a dead give away.
Old 25-02-2009, 03:45 PM   #16
talulah
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by horus13 View Post
grand secretary as he calls himself needs to get off this forum as soon as possible please. what are you doing on here anyway? this is a forum for "us" and you are quite clearly "them".

jimmy saville isn't a hideous paedophile but his sexual orientation is much worse, probably the worst you can think of.

put it this way he has or did have some contacts at morgues around the country and he paid them for access to their, shall we say, clients.

this was a well known fact among the movers and shakers in the media, the news and entertainment industries but he has so much information on these people and so much clout that if this horrible truth ever came out they'd lose their jobs or worse. that is 100% true.
Oh my god!Hes a necrophiliac?that figures.ive always known he was a dogdy auld git.
Old 25-02-2009, 03:47 PM   #17
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Jimmy Saville is a c***
No doubt he would have a lesser opinion of you, except that he is a gentleman, who would not use such filthy language, even in your case.

Jimmy has achieved a great deal in his life. He is far from being a person from a privileged background. He started his working life down a pit digging coal.

He succeeded as a very hard working and talented disk jockey in the 1950's, and ever since he has shared his good fortune with others who are less well off than himself.

Not least of which is the raising of many millions of pounds for worthwhile charities, thousands of hours of unpaid volunteer work, especially for the disabled at Stoke Mandeville Hospital, for the mentally ill such as yourself, the patients at Broadmoor Mental Hospital, Park Prewitt Mental Hospital, Basingstoke General Hospital, Leeds General Infirmary and St James's Children's Hospital.

MOD EDIT: Insult removed

Last edited by sean; 25-02-2009 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Insult removed
Old 25-02-2009, 03:52 PM   #18
flip side
Inactive

Quote:
Well this meeting must have taken place inside the safety of Broadmoor. Jimmy Savile is a volunteer worker at Broadmoor. He is a very compassionate man.
Wow, the Grandsecretary jumps to the defence of good old Jimmy Saville, says it all really!

Compassionate man indeed, I have a close friend in Leeds who would have to disagree with you there. I find it very interesting that you jump to the defence of this man. Blah blah charity work blah blah...we all know you people love your charity work for the old smoke and mirrors effect.
Old 25-02-2009, 03:53 PM   #19
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip side View Post
Wow, the Grandsecretary jumps to the defence of good old Jimmy Saville, says it all really!

Compassionate man indeed, I have a close friend in Leeds who would have to disagree with you there. I find it very interesting that you jump to the defence of this man. Blah blah charity work blah blah...we all know you people love your charity work for the old smoke and mirrors effect.
Indeed.

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
Old 25-02-2009, 03:54 PM   #20
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by horus13 View Post

jimmy saville is bisexual and he also like kids, but his sexual orientation is much worse, probably the worst you can think of.

put it this way he has or did have some contacts at morgues around the country and he paid them for access to their, shall we say, clients.

this was a well known fact among the movers and shakers in the media, the news and entertainment industries but he has so much information on these people and so much clout that if this horrible truth ever came out they'd lose their jobs or worse. that is 100% true.

i have no idea what he's doing with the mentally ill frank bruno and the mentally ill peter sutcliffe but this is sending a message to someone. remember nothing happens by chance and this is clearly staged.

...also sutcliffe didn't do all the murders he was supposed to. he took the wrap for some of them and the person (persons to be more precise) killing prostitutes is/are still active today and was/were responsible for many murders reported in the newpapers even today. that's not 100% true but it's close.
Sutcliffe carried out his murders where I live mate! I know all about him. He is locked up where he belongs, but arseholes like you on this thread do not realise that people who are as ill as he is, need medical care and attention, as well as incarceration for the protection of others.

Last edited by ozpixie; 14-10-2012 at 03:31 AM. Reason: removed defamatory material
Closed Thread