Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 24-02-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
free_at_last

Exclamation The End of the Illuminati is Near!

Hi People,

The end of the tyranny is close, the World is becoming very aware of the NWO and their goals, their big push coupled with the World financial crisis has caused everyone's ears to prick up and eyes to open.

The imminent riots due to take place this summer will be the spark of an all out global war at domestic levels and once the people start, the momentum will carry them to victory. In the US, 9 States has so far declared sovereignty and 12 are in process of. California even threatening to call all of it's armed forces back if Martial law is declared by the puppet Government; and states! the armed forces will be held until a new President is elected. This can only mean one thing.

THE GAME IS OVER!

desperate measures will soon be exacted upon us all and we must stay strong and unified. There are now too many decent Political figures, Soldiers and Police behind the approaching revolution, the NWO must now be very nervous, they know the cat is out of the bag and the end for them is near.

New Hampshire State has ordered all of their Police and Military personnel to resist the NWO by all mean necessary and has refused to disarm citizens.

It will not be long before all 29 remaining States declare Sovereignty excluding New York (NWO owned and the Capitol also NWO owned) leading to the break up of a once great nation. We have all seen the results of such a break up with the former giant USSR, so for those of you who think this will not happen, think again. There will be a flushing out, mass arrest and possible executions at the hands of the people, of all NWO members, bad news for them is most of them are now out in the open and known, this will make it impossible for them to hide.

The next 9 months will be interesting times and the scenario laid out in that fictitious Telegraph story called Black Jack could be their safety button if all hell breaks loose.

I look forward to the day when people live in peace and dirty corrupt Bankers and Politicians are a thing of the past.

Good Luck All

Free At Last.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ15fo75E
free_at_last is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 05:52 PM   #2
gilly
Banned

Fantastic to hear this news!

Forgive my genuine ignorance in such matters, but if the individual states call back their military, are those states equipped with weapoary?
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 05:52 PM   #3
rixxmixxhell

I have a feeling the states and Sovereignty is so they can act as they want the the population.

So what ever they need to do, they have the right. I don't think it's to brake away from the white house and free itself .

To think TPB will be so easy is ignorant.

Last edited by rixxmixxhell; 24-02-2009 at 05:54 PM.
rixxmixxhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 05:59 PM   #4
gilly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rixxmixxhell View Post
I have a feeling the states and Sovereignty is so they can act as they want the the population.

So what ever they need to do, they have the right. I don't think it's to brake away from the white house and free itself .

To think TPB will be so easy is ignorant.
Their refusal to disarm the public is a good sign, don't you think?
Old 24-02-2009, 06:03 PM   #5
fnulnu

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilly View Post
Their refusal to disarm the public is a good sign, don't you think?
Depends how much of a bloodbath tptb want to create,I guess.We know soldiers don't mean a damn to them,so if they send troops to go head to head with civilians,they'll prolly videotape it all like a snuff movie.
fnulnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 06:03 PM   #6
ranran

Quote:
It will not be long before all 29 remaining States declare Sovereignty
So what happened to the other 21 states? I coulda sworn there were 50 states.
Old 24-02-2009, 06:05 PM   #7
ranran

Quote:
New Hampshire State has ordered all of their Police and Military personnel to resist the NWO by all mean necessary and has refused to disarm citizens.
sources?
Old 24-02-2009, 06:07 PM   #8
skyline

I think we need to be guarded because everything is planned down to the last detail.The destriuction of the USA as a superpower has always been the game plan.What we might see as the end of a NWO may just be a new world order.Lets not forget the infighting between factions within this group,the USA being a front then the next superpower emerges.They are not stupid and have had thousands of years to perfect the game.The real power of the USA originates in London,David stated that the USA is a company The Virginia company if my memory is right.The USA has been a social experiement on what a new world order would be like,a government over seeing smaller states,experiment over now lets do it globally,who knows

Although I encourage any possitive news,the end of the Illuminati can only be signaled by the release of free energy,end to poverty and war,honest media to name a few
Old 24-02-2009, 06:08 PM   #9
rixxmixxhell

There's always more than meets the eye. Even a sharpened eye. Keeping guns in circulation may work to their advantage.

O.P - no offense friend, but that's a little naive.

You genuinely think people are good, and will choose the correct action.
Also - you underestimate what they can achieve.
Old 24-02-2009, 06:11 PM   #10
rixxmixxhell

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline View Post

Although I encourage any possitive news,the end of the Illuminati can only be signaled by the release of free energy,end to poverty and war,honest media to name a few

Yes. And it takes time.

People must understand the deep magik.
Old 24-02-2009, 06:12 PM   #11
gorgeousgertie

hehehehehe I nearly fell for this thread then hehehehehehe!!!
Old 24-02-2009, 06:14 PM   #12
rixxmixxhell

I think the O.P was being genuine in his post.

What do you think about it gorgeousgertie ???

Last edited by rixxmixxhell; 24-02-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old 24-02-2009, 06:14 PM   #13
fnulnu

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeousgertie View Post
hehehehehe I nearly fell for this thread then hehehehehehe!!!
gorgeousgertie! I missed you!
Old 24-02-2009, 06:17 PM   #14
gorgeousgertie

oh.........
so a replacement system of different people calling the same shit with different names is any better different or the end of the bigger picture....scary.
Old 24-02-2009, 06:22 PM   #15
gilly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu View Post
Depends how much of a bloodbath tptb want to create,I guess.We know soldiers don't mean a damn to them,so if they send troops to go head to head with civilians,they'll prolly videotape it all like a snuff movie.
Yes, I see what you mean, but you can't have it both ways.

By that I mean there were people on a thread re disarming the public who were very up in arms about that -the ones it affects thought that was a bad thing. So if that's true, it must be good if it doesn't then happen?

Sorry - just realised the bad pun ... up in arms.

Last edited by gilly; 24-02-2009 at 06:23 PM.
Old 24-02-2009, 06:28 PM   #16
fnulnu

Quote:
Yes, I see what you mean, but you can't have it both ways.

By that I mean there were people on a thread re disarming the public who were very up in arms about that -the ones it affects thought that was a bad thing. So if that's true, it must be good if it doesn't then happen?

Sorry - just realised the bad pun ... up in arms.
Lord knows Gilly.At the end of the day,we're all trying to second-guess a bunch of psychopaths.
Old 24-02-2009, 06:37 PM   #17
queenofleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by free_at_last View Post
Hi People,

The end of the tyranny is close, the World is becoming very aware of the NWO and their goals, their big push coupled with the World financial crisis has caused everyone's ears to prick up and eyes to open.

The imminent riots due to take place this summer will be the spark of an all out global war at domestic levels and once the people start, the momentum will carry them to victory. In the US, 9 States has so far declared sovereignty and 12 are in process of. California even threatening to call all of it's armed forces back if Martial law is declared by the puppet Government; and states! the armed forces will be held until a new President is elected. This can only mean one thing.

THE GAME IS OVER!

desperate measures will soon be exacted upon us all and we must stay strong and unified. There are now too many decent Political figures, Soldiers and Police behind the approaching revolution, the NWO must now be very nervous, they know the cat is out of the bag and the end for them is near.

It will not be long before all 29 remaining States declare Sovereignty excluding New York (NWO owned and the Capitol also NWO owned) leading to the break up of a once great nation. We have all seen the results of such a break up with the former giant USSR, so for those of you who think this will not happen, think again. There will be a flushing out, mass arrest and possible executions at the hands of the people, of all NWO members, bad news for them is most of them are now out in the open and known, this will make it impossible for them to hide.

The next 9 months will be interesting times and the scenario laid out in that fictitious Telegraph story called Black Jack could be their safety button if all hell breaks loose.

I look forward to the day when people live in peace and dirty corrupt Bankers and Politicians are a thing of the past.

Good Luck All

Free At Last.

I have been watchin your posts with joy!!

Love your avatarr, you are a legend!!

Keep up the good work!!
queenofleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 06:43 PM   #18
gilly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu View Post
Lord knows Gilly.At the end of the day,we're all trying to second-guess a bunch of psychopaths.
You're spot on.
Old 24-02-2009, 06:52 PM   #19
free_at_last

Quote:
Fantastic to hear this news!

Forgive my genuine ignorance in such matters, but if the individual states call back their military, are those states equipped with weapoary?
Absolutely, all their weapons and troops belong to them. NH will use them to defend and uphold the constitution, that's why people speak of possible civil war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ15fo75E
free_at_last is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 06:53 PM   #20
sophia_h

Default what is the end game desired ??

`

First look at what results tptb are going to create.

a rev ol ushun is much desired as excuse to weed out all
dissenters

from 911 Truthers to hoax exposers.

any Patriots or Constitutionalsists

ANY Nationalists

ANY home schoolers

the list is longer than the Lord High Executioners
of the Mikado

by allowing 80 million guns to remain in the hands
of the FOLK
a nasty condition will prevail for a year or so
as the weeding progresses.

Prospective LEADERS can be killed on sight

Never start believeing our guns can stop tptb

THINK of the weapons it has

our guns ammo are as soap bubbles breaking before
hitting any target.

so why LOGICALLY will tptb allow us to retain our guns?

as an excuse and to single out dissenters as surely as
wearing a badge .

If your logic is strong enough to stand on its own right, there should be no need to attack the character of the opponent. To the undecided audience, attacking him personally is likely to grant him the appearance of a victim.
oberststuhlherr
http://www.codoh.com/forum/

sophia_h is offline   Reply With Quote