Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Meditation / Human Consciousness / Spirituality / Ascension / 2012 Mayan Calendar
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 21-02-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
morjo

Default What is the 4th or 5th Dimension?

I've heard and read a lot about how humans or some humans will one day enter the 4th then onto the 5th dimension etc, but nothing I've heard or read explains just what these dimensions are. The 3rd dimension is meant to be the physical material world we are are in now, but what's in the higher dimensions?

Thank You.
morjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #2
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by morjo View Post
I've heard and read a lot about how humans or some humans will one day enter the 4th then onto the 5th dimension etc, but nothing I've heard or read explains just what these dimensions are. The 3rd dimension is meant to be the physical material world we are are in now, but what's in the higher dimensions?

Thank You.
This is a decent video in explaing his version of dimensions up untill the 10th.
http://www.tenthdimension.com/medialinks.php

See if you can find a copy of Edwin Abbot's Flatland online (published in 1884)

The book simplified..

It's about a world inhabited by 2-dimensional shapes (triangles,squares,circles,lines etc.)

If you are 2 dimensional object (width&breadth) living in a 2-dimensional world (such as the surface of a glass table) then you can only slide around the X- & Y-axis.
All shapes will appear either as a point (the line when viewed from the front) or as a line (the triangle viewed from any angle, a circle will allways appear as it's diameter ie. a straight line no matter from where it's viewed)

Now comes the tricky part.
Imagine a tennis ball (a 3-dimensional sphere!!) arriving in this 2-dimensional world and hypothetically let's assume that the tennis ball can travel straight through the glass table.

For the XY-people (the flatlanders) living on the glass table plane.. they will see a point (as the tennis ball touches the glass table) which will gradually change into a line which will get wider and wider as the tennis ball passes through the table..

At the halfway point.. the tennis ball's DIAMETER will be visible to the flatlanders as a line which, as the tennis ball sinks below the table) will gradually get smaller and smaller, eventually to the size of a point and then it will vanish.
_
___
_______

The Book then goes on as the 3d-sphere tries to explain it's existence and the 3rd dimension to a 2-dimensional square.

The gist would then be that for us as a 3-dimensional person sitting on a couch, the existence of a 4th dimensional *sphere* would appear to us
as a ball appearing in the middle of the room,floating in mid-air, out of nowhere, growing in size then getting smaller again and then just vanishing again.. just like that.

Sounds to me a lot like orbs and the holographic no-planers.
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 03:23 PM   #3
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Lightbulb Here is my theory!

Here is my personal theory!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
I like the way you say it they pop up here and there but what is the name of it!
Ok so what do you think is 2D and you have all around you every day!
Don't you like to know what my 4D theory is!
Don't forget Einstein only had theory's and all started from there! Now every one knows his name!

So this is my theory & will give it my name "oiram theory"
I don't want to make it to easy but I gave a lot of hints here: Try and fill in the blanks with a name; lets see if someone can tune in with my way of logic thinking!

1D= time is the base where everything starts; no time no dimensions = maybe this is where God fits in = Whatever created time created everything?? Is this why we can not see or imagine God "the creator" because we only live in it and with it; the same like we live in time??
2D= langs x width = ?...........? This one I have found and can give it a name and can not exist without = 1D + 3D + 4D
3D= langs x width x Hight = you the object = needs 1D +2D + 4D + 5D
4D= ?..........? This one I logically need to create the 2D together with the 3D object; I also can name it!
5D= ?..........? Shit I may even got this one now and would fit in logically? This is needed to give the 3D object life and is present inside of the 4D

Sometimes I amaze my self how I come up with this!
Till now no one ever was able to answer me my question even so that this only represents my personal theory! I do have the names which fits into the blanks and makes sense to me even if it's wrong from what we learned!
One answer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonicboom View Post
2D is a shadow.

5D is the fileld
4D time
3D form
2D shadow
1D light

(maybe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
You got my highest respect "Top score!"
How old are you and what is your occupation?
You are the only one ever got this answer!
I put this question in a signs forum which has scientists as members! But then again I was visiting a American forum!
There answer was I am a idiot and what a stupid question I ask them; but no one answered my question even if it could be wrong but could be logically worked out!
And I confirm the idiots and the one which are trying to brainwash us are the scientists them selfs!

Now lets continue and solve the rest of the riddle!

I'm still not sure but this is my version and only comes from my natural logic!

1D = time (No start of time there is nothing in my view)
2D = shadow
3D = form, object
4D = light
5D = energy or frequency
6D = could be magnetisms keeping everything together and in harmony

I even added one more now but try to put this into the blank in my previous post and look at the hints behind it! Maybe you get to the same point!

Shit for me it's so hard to put my thinking in to written words!

This is interesting how can we continue on this bases finding the answer could open so many doors not finding it is what keeps as away from finding the real truth!

You put the 1D as being light but don't you need energy and some sort of structure combination to get the light source! For now I like to stick to my version until I get other or more logic ideas presented to me!

This theory I have can be expended to all and everything we are seeing know even the problem we are confronted with!
Including the Religious mambo jumbo they indoctrinated people with!

Shit this is interesting and I'm maybe on to something but I don't have no one to argue these points!
Here is one more topic on the subjet: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33983

oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 04:51 PM   #4
storm knight

I thought there were 4 dimensions of space possible in our world?
The other 4 dimensions are for time and the 9th dimension is the fabric between the astral world and our world?
storm knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 06:54 PM   #5
octopusrex

Quote:

Thank You.
ϴm terrible at math, but what I do know is that the 4th is time.
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 05:08 AM   #6
morjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrochicken View Post
This is a decent video in explaing his version of dimensions up untill the 10th.
http://www.tenthdimension.com/medialinks.php

See if you can find a copy of Edwin Abbot's Flatland online (published in 1884)

The book simplified..

It's about a world inhabited by 2-dimensional shapes (triangles,squares,circles,lines etc.)

If you are 2 dimensional object (width&breadth) living in a 2-dimensional world (such as the surface of a glass table) then you can only slide around the X- & Y-axis.
All shapes will appear either as a point (the line when viewed from the front) or as a line (the triangle viewed from any angle, a circle will allways appear as it's diameter ie. a straight line no matter from where it's viewed)

Now comes the tricky part.
Imagine a tennis ball (a 3-dimensional sphere!!) arriving in this 2-dimensional world and hypothetically let's assume that the tennis ball can travel straight through the glass table.

For the XY-people (the flatlanders) living on the glass table plane.. they will see a point (as the tennis ball touches the glass table) which will gradually change into a line which will get wider and wider as the tennis ball passes through the table..

At the halfway point.. the tennis ball's DIAMETER will be visible to the flatlanders as a line which, as the tennis ball sinks below the table) will gradually get smaller and smaller, eventually to the size of a point and then it will vanish.
_
___
_______

The Book then goes on as the 3d-sphere tries to explain it's existence and the 3rd dimension to a 2-dimensional square.

The gist would then be that for us as a 3-dimensional person sitting on a couch, the existence of a 4th dimensional *sphere* would appear to us
as a ball appearing in the middle of the room,floating in mid-air, out of nowhere, growing in size then getting smaller again and then just vanishing again.. just like that.

Sounds to me a lot like orbs and the holographic no-planers.
Thanks for the info that's cleared part of my confusion up. But now I must ask what would it be like to live in one of these dimensions like the 4th or 5th dimension? Time travel seems very strange to me.

David Icke and the like talk about how some humans one day will be able to gain access to the 4th dimension and above, so we can escape the prison of the 3rd dimension. I find this confusing as I can't picture life outside the 3rd dimension, it feels like this is the only way to live. I hope I'm making sense.

Thanks again.
Old 22-02-2009, 07:12 AM   #7
xpleet

The "4th" dimension is as virtual and fraudulent as the physical plane and it is packed with even more illusions and artificial laws, such as the imposition of Karma.

Imagine the virtual reality we are imprisoned in as a huge network of a hypercube, and cubes beside cubes and cubes within cubes and all you do is move from one cube to another, different cube.

Here's a good article that explains a lot of it:

http://canng.com/articles/spirit_world.htm
"The desire for liberation from Darkness burns deeply within all children of the True Creator of Light. This yearning for liberation is NOT a psychological escapism. It is something that all True-Light beings have within themselves. They all long for their return to their True Home." - Amitakh http://xeeatwelve.com/

Last edited by xpleet; 22-02-2009 at 07:14 AM.
xpleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 10:09 AM   #8
morjo

I read one of the above forum links to another topic on this subject, and I noticed that some people think they might have entered the fourth dimension through Salvia & DMT (don't know much about them). Anyway for those who have entered this strange other dimension or world, please tell us what it looked like, did it have trees, mountains and buildings etc?

Thanks
Old 22-02-2009, 11:07 AM   #9
astrochicken

Quote:
I read one of the above forum links to another topic on this subject, and I noticed that some people think they might have entered the fourth dimension through Salvia & DMT (don't know much about them). Anyway for those who have entered this strange other dimension or world, please tell us what it looked like, did it have trees, mountains and buildings etc?

Thanks
If you are sound of mind and without pretention... GO FOR IT!

sound of mind = no mental health issues
without pretention = prepare for ego loss.

Start with Salvia.. buy a couple of grams and a bong on the net.
If you don't like it you'll be back "home" in 15 minutes.
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
Old 26-02-2009, 02:52 PM   #10
flossy

I did salvia, I went into a very strange world, total time diolation. All i could see was geometrical patterns, reminded me of that part in alice in wonder land when there at the court.

But I had a, well not a bad trip, but it was scarey. Again, these patterns, mainly checkered greens i think, but It wasn't that, thats how it would be translated visualy, it was colour, but it was something else, and this feeling of fear and terror just came over me, it was like i was there forever.

Really strange, I wonder what dimention that was, if it was any at all. Really weird, I really wish I could explain but it's impossable.
flossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2009, 05:10 PM   #11
rhydra

My idea, simplified is that we are inhabiting the equivalent of pages of books in a library. Each plane is like a page on a book, page 123 has no idea of the existence of page 122 or 124. The pages are, for argument's sake, our dimensional plane, the library is the next. Suppose the library then is within it's own page on a book, housed in a greater library with libraries on other pages and so on into infinity.
Old 26-02-2009, 06:14 PM   #12
foxcroft

I have had an OBE whilst on the glorious mushroom. I was laying down on the bed, and next thing I knew (my eyes were open) I was looking at myself lying on the bed. And when I changed my facial expression and I could see myself doing it on the bed.

This area in the astral that I experienced, according to Robert Monroe, is what he describes as Locale 1. Best described as the lower layer of the next dimension right after our 3rd density existance. Real-time happening now asrtal existance.

I believe there are multiple dimensions in each density. So it cannot really be a linear progress of dimensions such as traveling straight from our 3d existence, to the 4th and then right on over to the 5th dimension which is where our higher selves reside.
foxcroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:54 AM   #13
morjo

So is the 4th or 5th dimension etc all in the mind or is it a place which you must be ported to like that show 'Sliders' that was on TV in the 90's?

Thanks
Old 03-03-2009, 02:57 PM   #14
STARWALKER

Smile

Quote:

Thank You.
Think you mean "density" not "dimension".
http://www.lightworkers.org/content/...higher-density
STARWALKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:05 AM   #15
morjo

Thanks for the above links.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:10 PM   #16
STARWALKER

Quote:
Thanks for the above links.
STARWALKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:35 PM   #17
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
My idea, simplified is that we are inhabiting the equivalent of pages of books in a library. Each plane is like a page on a book, page 123 has no idea of the existence of page 122 or 124. The pages are, for argument's sake, our dimensional plane, the library is the next. Suppose the library then is within it's own page on a book, housed in a greater library with libraries on other pages and so on into infinity.

I like that... and then you could take page 122 and page 124 and bend the ends so they touch et voil you've just transcended something.