Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 17-02-2009, 06:53 PM   #1
goldman

Default We Will Never Forget: James Bulger.

5 days ago, it was the 16th year after toddler James was brutally murdered by two ten year old kids. I still remember that sad, sad day. And I will remember that day as long as I live. The killers are free and have been given new identities by the government and also received aid. Here are some new developments, and yes the killers might rest, but WE WILL NOT!

Quote:
I knew it was him by his facial features - and, most of
all, by his evil eyes. I felt completely numb. - Mother of James.
The Killers: Robert Thompson and Jon Venables.

Quote:

DEVIL DAD: BULGER KILLER TO BE A FATHER

JAMES Bulger killer Thompson is 'thrilled' after lover has baby. He promises to be good father ..but she doesn't know about past. By Andrew Gardner CHILD killer Robert Thompson who brutally murdered two-year-old James Bulger has become a dad himself.

The 26-year-old and his girlfriend had a baby in 2006. Thompson now lives secretly in the North of England using a pseudonym
and the tot's mother has no idea of his evil past.

They split before the baby was born after a series of rows, but Thompson regularly visits the child - whose sex or name cannot be revealed for legal reasons - at the mother's home.

A source close to the case told the Sunday Mirror: "The child is angelic - a real beauty. Thompson is thrilled to have become a father and is determined to be a good dad. But it is a bit chilling to think of him becoming a father after what he did. He must still be considered a risk to children, despite showing remorse for killing little James. Social Services have been keeping a close eye on things.

"The trouble is that they have their hands tied because of the law. "Nobody is allowed to do anything to reveal Thompson's new identity. So no one can tell the former girlfriend the truth about the father of her child."

Thompson, who with friend Jon Venables abducted and killed James in 1993, has lost his Scouse accent. He met the girl in the town where he lives under a new identity. He has also met her parents and they gave him their seal of approval. Although the pregnancy was not planned, both were overjoyed. But after a string of rows, they parted.

It was his first serious relationship, although in 1999 he was close to a girl also held at Barton Moss secure unit in Eccles, Lancs.

Thompson, who now works in an office and earns a reasonable wage, has
vowed to provide for the baby.

The news comes 12 years after Thompson and friend Venables shocked the
world when they abducted and murdered James.

CCTV showed them leading James away at the Strand shopping centre in Bootle, Liverpool.

They then tortured the toddler as he screamed for his mum - raining bricks and stones on him before beating him to death with an iron bar. The pair, both 10 at the time, then poured model aircraft paint on his body and placed it on a railway line. James was run over by a train, which cut his body in half. The pair were sentenced to be held at Her Majesty's Pleasure and were released in 2001.

Social Security chiefs hope a baby will spur Thompson to build a new life. Last night psychologist Elaine Ashmore, who has worked with killers in Holloway jail, North London, said Thompson - one of seven children raised by an alcoholic mother - would face huge challenges raising a child.

Ms Ashmore added: "He will find the pressures immense. Adults learn their parenting skills from their own experiences - and his childhood was blighted."

The Sunday Mirror can reveal that Thompson has been in trouble with
police for alleged shoplifting.

He was released when his personal protection officer intervened. He is also reported to have taken heroin in an attempt to erase the horror of his childhood.

A blanket legal ban ensures that the new identities of Thompson and Venables cannot be revealed. Both are reported to have been forced to move addresses at night because of fears they had been identified.

Denise Fergus, the mother of James Bulger, has claimed that she tracked Thompson down. She spoke of having come face-to-face with Thompson
after a tip-off.

But traumatised Denise said she could not confront her child's killer.
She wrote: "I knew it was him by his facial features - and, most of
all, by his evil eyes. I felt completely numb."

Last edited by goldman; 17-02-2009 at 06:55 PM.
goldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 06:59 PM   #2
skyfish

I am exactly the same age as the Bulger killers. I remember it happening because they were debating whether the two boys could be held fully responsible given that they were only ten. I was also ten and remember thinking "of course I know it's wrong to kill."

IMO the law should be changed so that it's at 7 or 8 when you have responsibility for your actions. 10 is too old.

William Blake

Last edited by skyfish; 17-02-2009 at 06:59 PM.
skyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 07:21 PM   #3
goldman

More...

Quote:

Above: Robert & Jon.

Sean Walsh claimed his real name is Robert Thompson and he was sent to live in Ireland under a false identity given to him on the orders of an English court.

And now Jamie's mum Denise, 38, is tortured by doubt and wants the Irish Government to open its files on Walsh.

In an exclusive interview with the Irish Sunday Mirror, Denise, who in now remarried, said: ' "Walsh looks so much like Thompson it is uncanny.

"So many crazy things have happened in this case > that it would not surprise me if Walsh did turn out to be Thompson."

Walsh, 26, has a Liverpool accent and bears a striking resemblance to Thompson as a child.

He was jailed for 15 years for stabbing and trying to suffocate his pregnant girlfriend Georgette O'Carroll as she slept at her Kilkenny home in November 2004.

He also attempted to strangle Ms O'Carroll's three-year-old daughter from a previous relationship. Walsh pleaded guilty to assault causing harm to O'Carroll and endangering the life of her three-year-old daughter from a previous / relationship.

Guards in Wheatfield Prison in, Dublin have put him under 24- hour surveillance for fear he will be "attacked by other inmates.

But the officers rubbished the claim he is Thompson after checking his background with "their UK counterparts.

A source said: "The prisoners have heard the rumour. I don't know how it started. He may look like Robert Thompson but he's not.

"He's Sean Walsh. That's it. He may have said it privately but it's not true."He'd also said he was in a detention centre with one of them over in England -both things can't be true." The rumours started in Kilkenny because of similarities between the two.

One local claimed: "He used to tell people he was in a detention centre as a youngster with Thompson, other people even said he was Thompson."

But there are shocking coincidences between the two people:

WALSH is the same age as Thompson although their birth dates differ by five months

BOTH are Liverpudlians

WALSH moved to Ireland shortly after Thompson was released from jail and

WALSH's crime was against a young w child.

Denise said she has been left "tormented" and "sickened" by Walsh.

Speaking from her home in Kirk by, Merseyside, she added: "The things Sean Walsh did to his girlfriend and a child are disgusting and my heart goes out to them.

"It's sickening to think that he has boasted about being Robert Thompson and when his story first reached me it set my head spinning. Eventually I was told that the Home Office was denying that it was Thompson but they will not say anything official.

"It makes it impossible for me to know whether I am hearing the truth or just what they want people to believe.

"Even now there is part of me that's left wondering whether it could be Thompson and the Irish and British governments have carried out a huge cover-up.

"I wouldn't put it past them."

Now mother-of-four Denise Fergus is calling on Garda Commissioner Noel Conroy to order a full disclosure of its files on the Walsh case to give her peace of mind.

"I want the Commissioner Noel Conroy to make public the files that the Gardai hold on Sean Walsh.

"They must hold the full story of his birth and life to date and if there is nothing to hide there is no reason it should not be made public. Only by doing that can the claims he has made about being Robert Thompson be pinned down.

"Walsh has given me some sleepless nights I and I want to get to the bottom of it once and for all."

Walsh's attack had horrific I similarities to the Bulger case in I that Walsh carried out the brutal I attack on his girlfriend and herthat Wal child hours after seeing horror flick The Grudge. Jamie's killers had also watched bloody films. I In the UK the official cloak of secrecy means no media can publish or broadcast Thompson's new name or any detail about where and how he lives.

But Denise will not give up until she knows for sure that Walsh did not murder her son.

She said: "All this ordeal that I have been put through comes She said: "Al about because the courts and the government have conspired to keep Thompson's new identity secret. He lives a lie and he is a danger to any child that he comes into contact with yet no one is allowed to know who and what he really is."

Last edited by goldman; 17-02-2009 at 07:25 PM.
goldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 10:14 PM   #4
polveirbecker
Banned

shook me up this has
polveirbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 11:03 PM   #5
chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfish View Post
I am exactly the same age as the Bulger killers. I remember it happening because they were debating whether the two boys could be held fully responsible given that they were only ten. I was also ten and remember thinking "of course I know it's wrong to kill."

IMO the law should be changed so that it's at 7 or 8 when you have responsibility for your actions. 10 is too old.
Yeah, I'm about the same age as the killers also...It puts an interesting pespective on things...

It shit me up a little as a kid...I was scared that I might goto prison for something and have those pictures of me in the newspaper holding those sign things...

I disagree they should be tried as adults...They should be protected by our government now. Obviously what they did was really sick but we shouldn't go down to that level upon cold reflection.
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 11:30 PM   #6
ethanmya
Inactive

I remember this so clearly. I was around 13 at the time and lived in Bootle. Bootle is a really horrible run down area. I moved from there around 10 years ago and have never looked back.
An old friend of mine used to work in secure units for young offenders. He actually worked with john venables. He said that once he found out who he was, the urge to smash his face in was overwhelming. He said he had no remorse whatsovever and was one horrible arrogant bastard. He said he was given special priviliges other inmates didnt have, ie a tv etc.
On release one of them was living in Warrington right by David Lloyd leisure centre in the town centre but had to be moved.
Some one needs to find were they live and dispose of them. What they done was so horrific. A child knows to harm another is wrong. Smackhead parents or not its no excuse.
ethanmya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 11:53 PM   #7
chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanmya View Post
Some one needs to find were they live and dispose of them.
That's easy to say...

However to bring up that famous quote from Fyodor Dostoyevsky, "You can judge a society from how they treat their prisoners" is very relevant here.

These were also children at the time and dispite what people say, they will never have a decent life and live with the consequences of their actions.

If we condem children to death no matter what their actions then we might as well admit we are also psychopathic killers.

http://www.bostontheological.org/pro...0prisons%22%22

Last edited by chris; 17-02-2009 at 11:56 PM.
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 11:56 PM   #8
scatlond

it is one of those stories that gives a shudder, a simliar thing happened in Glasgow not so long after Jamie Bulger, I think that boy is now free with new identity.
scatlond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 12:07 AM   #9
tyler

Get over it, you pathetic bunch of sickoes with your Sun newspaper morality!

Far worse things are happening to kids all the time at the hands of the elite in care homes all over the western world.

Not forgetting the 450 kids blown apart by the Israelis only a few weeks ago! No doubt you have all put that out of your tiny minds.

There have been loads of sad cases where children have been murdered, usually by a sick parent, They are all soon forgotten, The only murders remembered are those that the Sun and the Mirror have whipped you up into a frenzy about.
Oh, and by the way, the Soham girls were not murdered by whats his name!!
tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 12:14 AM   #10
scatlond

Ian Huntly, that was a fair rant there.well done.
Old 18-02-2009, 12:17 AM   #11
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
Get over it, you pathetic bunch of sickoes with your Sun newspaper morality!

Far worse things are happening to kids all the time at the hands of the elite in care homes all over the western world.

Not forgetting the 450 kids blown apart by the Israelis only a few weeks ago! No doubt you have all put that out of your tiny minds.

There have been loads of sad cases where children have been murdered, usually by a sick parent, They are all soon forgotten, The only murders remembered are those that the Sun and the Mirror have whipped you up into a frenzy about.
Oh, and by the way, the Soham girls were not murdered by whats his name!!
grow up tyler this was an sicking murder of a child by children.
just because it was in the sun we shouldnt care, youre being a tool.!!!!!!!!!!!
wtf difference does the kids getting killed by the isrealies make, i think anyone would agree that it is sick.( nobody has said it wasnt)
people are intitled to remember a child brutally murderd. so sort your head out and think about what your posting or do us all a favour and dont bother mad:
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough

Last edited by hunter77; 18-02-2009 at 12:21 AM.
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 01:09 AM   #12
dreamweaver

You can see age progressions of how Thomson and Venables supposedly looked in 2006:

Thomson:
Venables:
This is how James Bulger would supposedly have looked of he were alive today:

Last edited by dreamweaver; 18-02-2009 at 01:13 AM.
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 01:27 AM   #13
Ian2day

I thought that it was 21 and not 16 years ago. What other mistakes are in this whole story which people are so quick to pass comment on.
Ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 01:28 AM   #14
fromthatshow

I'll forget him.
fromthatshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 01:32 AM   #15
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
I thought that it was 21 and not 16 years ago. What other mistakes are in this whole story which people are so quick to pass comment on.
It was 1993, which was 16 years ago.

Last edited by dreamweaver; 18-02-2009 at 01:35 AM.
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 02:36 AM   #16
rhydra

I heard that there were still papers willing to pay big money for a photograph of the killers after their release, what are the opinions on that?
Old 08-03-2009, 03:53 PM   #17
titan
Inactive

I think these boys may have been fitted up, the same with Mary Bell.
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:55 PM   #18
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
I think these boys may have been fitted up, the same with Mary Bell.
Out of interest, is there any high-profile child killer who you think was not fitted up?
Old 08-03-2009, 03:58 PM   #19
scatlond

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Out of interest, is there any high-profile child killer who you think was not fitted up?
King Herod?
Old 08-03-2009, 04:01 PM   #20
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatlond View Post
King Herod?

Oh, I dunno, maybe he just had bad PR.