Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 17-02-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
michael christopher

Default 6D Sirian race/cat people.

This thread is different than the other one because I don't want anyone making any posts about how they have the soul of a cat person. That is not what this thread is about.

"see these eyes so green? i could stare for a thousand years..."

Maybe I've lost the plot just a little. Not that it's a bad thing. Anyway... "use your imagination."

From what I have come to understand, the Sirians are a 6D race of beings that have cat-like or dog-like features, they emanate from the star Sirius. I think they are the gods of the Annunaki, and if Nibiru exists it would orbit between our Sun and Sirius. Since the Annunaki are the 4D gods of us, their 6D gods would have influence on our development. The Sirians are supposed to be highly alchemical, and they are supposed to be of a "dark" charge. Since "evil" doesn't really exist beyond 4D, they are part of the balancing universal force, or sort of like the universal kundalini. This applies to the Egyptian cat goddess Sekhmet for sure, and also Anubis being the god of death would have a dark charge as well. I believe that the Sphinx (which looks at Sirius) was created to be an oracle for the Sirians. Information on this is hard to come by, I get a lot of my information from Barbara Hand Clow's "The Pleiadian Agenda" which I have to admit is not exactly trustworthy. However, I am interested in the Sphinx and a repeated depiction of the Sirians as cat-like or dog-like. Perhaps Anubis or Sekhmet or other cat gods were from Sirius. I have this theory that long ago many different bi-ped "humanoid" aliens were here creating something. Even if they were only here in spirit, they would still work their influence in 3D through receptive hosts, as all archetypes do - although these may not be the same as 4D archetypes. In Egypt perhaps there were Sirians, Annunaki, reptilians, and human Atlanteans (although I believe Atlantis may have been an alien colony). I also think centaurs and things like that might have been the result of Atlantean genetic experiments. Perhaps the great flood was to wipe out Atlantis? Anyway, I feel like there might have been alien influence in Atlantis, if not actual alien inhabitation... that's based on random research and intuition, like I said, anything I say about this I cannot prove or even say I 100% believe, it is just stuff that I am interested in and I am following my conclusions around and seeing what makes sense.

I am looking for actual stories that people have had of interactions with these beings during meditations or dreams, or information that can be gleaned from elsewhere. I'm very interested.

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)

Last edited by michael christopher; 17-02-2009 at 04:15 PM.
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 04:50 PM   #2
lightblessins

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
This thread is different than the other one because I don't want anyone making any posts about how they have the soul of a cat person. That is not what this thread is about.

"see these eyes so green? i could stare for a thousand years..."

Maybe I've lost the plot just a little. Not that it's a bad thing. Anyway... "use your imagination."

From what I have come to understand, the Sirians are a 6D race of beings that have cat-like or dog-like features, they emanate from the star Sirius. I think they are the gods of the Annunaki, and if Nibiru exists it would orbit between our Sun and Sirius. Since the Annunaki are the 4D gods of us, their 6D gods would have influence on our development. The Sirians are supposed to be highly alchemical, and they are supposed to be of a "dark" charge. Since "evil" doesn't really exist beyond 4D, they are part of the balancing universal force, or sort of like the universal kundalini. This applies to the Egyptian cat goddess Sekhmet for sure, and also Anubis being the god of death would have a dark charge as well. I believe that the Sphinx (which looks at Sirius) was created to be an oracle for the Sirians. Information on this is hard to come by, I get a lot of my information from Barbara Hand Clow's "The Pleiadian Agenda" which I have to admit is not exactly trustworthy. However, I am interested in the Sphinx and a repeated depiction of the Sirians as cat-like or dog-like. Perhaps Anubis or Sekhmet or other cat gods were from Sirius. I have this theory that long ago many different bi-ped "humanoid" aliens were here creating something. Even if they were only here in spirit, they would still work their influence in 3D through receptive hosts, as all archetypes do - although these may not be the same as 4D archetypes. In Egypt perhaps there were Sirians, Annunaki, reptilians, and human Atlanteans (although I believe Atlantis may have been an alien colony). I also think centaurs and things like that might have been the result of Atlantean genetic experiments. Perhaps the great flood was to wipe out Atlantis? Anyway, I feel like there might have been alien influence in Atlantis, if not actual alien inhabitation... that's based on random research and intuition, like I said, anything I say about this I cannot prove or even say I 100% believe, it is just stuff that I am interested in and I am following my conclusions around and seeing what makes sense.

I am looking for actual stories that people have had of interactions with these beings during meditations or dreams, or information that can be gleaned from elsewhere. I'm very interested.

hey, i didnt think the sirians were as high as 6d, i thought they were mainly 4d, i personally havent had much contact with them. i also wouldnt call anpu(anubis) a cat god, tho i av hread of his connections to sirius. atlantis defanetly had much alien intervention as all human civilisations av.
lightblessins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 04:55 PM   #3
michael christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblessins View Post
hey, i didnt think the sirians were as high as 6d, i thought they were mainly 4d, i personally havent had much contact with them. i also wouldnt call anpu(anubis) a cat god, tho i av hread of his connections to sirius. atlantis defanetly had much alien intervention as all human civilisations av.
Anubis is a dog god. Also, I don't think any planets orbit around Sirius except for Nibiru, so unless the Sirians are the Annunaki, they can't be 3D or 4D.

grace society
Old 17-02-2009, 05:00 PM   #4
lightblessins

Quote:
Anubis is a dog god. Also, I don't think any planets orbit around Sirius except for Nibiru, so unless the Sirians are the Annunaki, they can't be 3D or 4D.

so nibirus orbit sends it around sirius and back around our sun?
Old 17-02-2009, 05:04 PM   #5
michael christopher

Quote:
so nibirus orbit sends it around sirius and back around our sun?
That's my understanding, but of course I've never talked to a Nibiruan.

grace society
Old 17-02-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
lightblessins

Quote:
That's my understanding, but of course I've never talked to a Nibiruan.
i thought nibiru orbits around its own star, and that star orbits around our sun, theres also another 6 planets that orbit around the same star as nibiru.
Old 17-02-2009, 05:21 PM   #7

From what i have read about sirians they are 6D beings but i seem to recal that they where dolphin and whale energies . I dont have the books now so cant reference them .I read so many books in the 80-s 90's to recal all of them .Water exists in space as well on other planets . so they used that medium in order to seed life here on earth first . I have read that as water has memory and we are mostly water water invented or created us in order to move about more easily .dont think this came from the same sirian source though
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 06:25 PM   #8
kingmob

This information doesn't ring true with me.
kingmob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 06:30 PM   #9
michael christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmob View Post
This information doesn't ring true with me.
Thanks for sharing. Rings true with me.

grace society

Last edited by michael christopher; 17-02-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Old 17-02-2009, 08:07 PM   #10
measle_weasel
Forum Advisor

Quote:
i thought nibiru orbits around its own star, and that star orbits around our sun, theres also another 6 planets that orbit around the same star as nibiru.
No one knows the exact specifics on Nibiru, as far as the public knows. Ive heard it could be a solitary planet orbiting our sun on an eccentric orbit, or that it could be revolving around it own brown dwarf star, that is revolving around our larger main sequence star, or that it might have been destroyed, or that it might have never existed outside of the mind in the first place.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?

Last edited by measle_weasel; 17-02-2009 at 08:08 PM.
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 08:53 PM   #11
sloughi
Banned

Don't take this to the heart but some of your are making it far more difficult than it is. The number of dimensions are endless. What we percieve is based on the dimension we are in. We see each other as we are 3-D beings. Also, we can also see 3-D illusions and manifestations(spirits). As far as other beings they have different ways of existing. Technically, they are all 4-D but their world may be in a higher frequency(Dimension) which would then make them of that Dimension. To put it simple, a spirit is a spirit but depending on his world of rest he may be within or closer to our range of perception.
For example, Earth is moving into another frequency range but as people we will not change into other entities and spirits can still be invisible. Earth is being surveyed primarily from the 4th-D, BUT because of the being of the entities can can also sit on the 5th or 6th world. As far as feline extraterrestrials, they should be called transcendental beings because they are spirits. The Feline spirits are inner-earth dwellers and do not always look like cats. They are no more worse or better than the other entities. Feline entities are often seen accompanying Bigfoot in the form of cougars. they are not as activelu evil as insectoids but pretty much survey the surface world.
sloughi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 08:58 PM   #12
michael christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloughi View Post
Don't take this to the heart but some of your are making it far more difficult than it is. The number of dimensions are endless. What we percieve is based on the dimension we are in. We see each other as we are 3-D beings. Also, we can also see 3-D illusions and manifestations(spirits). As far as other beings they have different ways of existing. Technically, they are all 4-D but their world may be in a higher frequency(Dimension) which would then make them of that Dimension. To put it simple, a spirit is a spirit but depending on his world of rest he may be within or closer to our range of perception.
For example, Earth is moving into another frequency range but as people we will not change into other entities and spirits can still be invisible. Earth is being surveyed primarily from the 4th-D, BUT because of the being of the entities can can also sit on the 5th or 6th world. As far as feline extraterrestrials, they should be called transcendental beings because they are spirits. The Feline spirits are inner-earth dwellers and do not always look like cats. They are no more worse or better than the other entities. Feline entities are often seen accompanying Bigfoot in the form of cougars. they are not as activelu evil as insectoids but pretty much survey the surface world.
Hmmm...

Quote:
Don't take this to the heart but some of your are making it far more difficult than it is.
I don't think my set-up was anymore difficult to understand than the set-up you put forth.

grace society
Old 17-02-2009, 10:10 PM   #13
measle_weasel
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloughi View Post
Thats just as complex as the OPs theory, probably slightly more so.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 10:21 PM   #14
lordzoma

This is mis/dis information.

SIRIANS ARE NOT 6d

This is absolutely not true.

ALL aliens in our galaxy are at a lower level of spiritual advancement than the humans reading this.
are 5d beings that are experiencing 3d in the galaxy and 4d after we're dead, and are about to 'graduate' which will bring us above 5d and into 6d.

ALL aliens are 4d beings that exist in both 3d and 4d depending on whether they are currently incarnating or not.

This, mind you, is primarily for aliens within our galaxy that are affecting you. It is possible to come across higher dimensional entities via astral travel and traveling out of the galaxy, but I would be highly skeptical of anyone who tries to woo you and dazzle you by saying they are from the 5th or 6th dimension. The next time someone tells you, respond "Oh yeah? Small universe. Me too!"

NO BEING that is 6d or above would ever be involved in the galactic politics / wars/ agendas that take place between these major players.

Sirians are MAJOR 3d /4d entities that are involved in some of the most badass wars in our galaxy. They are allied with the Orions, and in no way shape or form represent higher dimensional beings.

If you're higher dimensional it means you've probably already graduated from a galaxy, and that means you're not going to be messing around in other galaxies It's against the rules.
Old 17-02-2009, 10:51 PM   #15
sloughi
Banned

Quote:
I don't think my set-up was anymore difficult to understand than the set-up you put forth.
It wasn't written as a comparison for yours. Plus mine's have a different basis if you actually read it. I was addressing the feline "gods" as well as dimensions which is different from most of the other responses. My first correction was about addressing them...forget it.

Last edited by sloughi; 17-02-2009 at 11:00 PM.
sloughi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 08:05 AM   #16
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
This is mis/dis information.

SIRIANS ARE NOT 6d

This is absolutely not true.

ALL aliens in our galaxy are at a lower level of spiritual advancement than the humans reading this.
are 5d beings that are experiencing 3d in the galaxy and 4d after we're dead, and are about to 'graduate' which will bring us above 5d and into 6d.

ALL aliens are 4d beings that exist in both 3d and 4d depending on whether they are currently incarnating or not.

This, mind you, is primarily for aliens within our galaxy that are affecting you. It is possible to come across higher dimensional entities via astral travel and traveling out of the galaxy, but I would be highly skeptical of anyone who tries to woo you and dazzle you by saying they are from the 5th or 6th dimension. The next time someone tells you, respond "Oh yeah? Small universe. Me too!"

NO BEING that is 6d or above would ever be involved in the galactic politics / wars/ agendas that take place between these major players.

Sirians are MAJOR 3d /4d entities that are involved in some of the most badass wars in our galaxy. They are allied with the Orions, and in no way shape or form represent higher dimensional beings.

If you're higher dimensional it means you've probably already graduated from a galaxy, and that means you're not going to be messing around in other galaxies It's against the rules.

...where the F$*% have you been,don't you dare leave this forum again.I
was about to write exactly the same thing,including Lucis Trust printing has done alot to muddy the view of the Sirians.When engaged in war,the first weapon to be employed is Propaganda and deceit.Dressing the Sirians as
beneficial dolphins that was done through "New Age" outlets is just one path they would use.The Sirians are indeed aquatic,being an amphibious variety
of reptile.Even the later Star Trek series dressed them as benevolent dolphins.
The Sirians,influenced the Dogon tribes with Astronomy,for the purpose of
Worship...what I find interesting,these African tribes were quite aware of the existance of Sirius A,B and C way before modern science and space exploration uncovered these facts.Check out Robert Temple's book,The Sirius
Mystery,long time since I read it,but I think its influenced with the Masonic
view as well,so please be discerning....regards Jason.
"they're representatives of abstract forces who've reached power through surrender of self,the rulers of this most insecure of all worlds,are rulers by accident,in it,frightened pilots of control of a vast machine they can't understand,calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push"...William S Burroughs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgrrp1PnYcI
thelyran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 04:03 PM   #17
lordzoma

lyran the aquatics are 'one' of the sirian races. The other one are the WOLVES, which are definitely not benevolent.
Old 18-02-2009, 04:25 PM   #18
thelyran

Quote:
lyran the aquatics are 'one' of the sirian races. The other one are the WOLVES, which are definitely not benevolent.

...really,to be honest,never heard of them.Maybe this is where the legends of
werewolves come from.Ok...if I have erred and smeared the reputation of
benevolent aquatic Sirians...I'm very sorry.Don't want to upset Flipper now
do I...and had many great encounters with dolphins.Oh well,ignorance exposed,off to the chair and put my face in the corner.
No really,werewolves...space ones...never even had a astral vision of one,
yes,I know about the Reptiles,reputation proceeds them many galaxies...but
wolfies,bit like Chewbacca ? ...the boundaries,just keep stretching.Wolfies...like Red Riding Hood...no...????
"they're representatives of abstract forces who've reached power through surrender of self,the rulers of this most insecure of all worlds,are rulers by accident,in it,frightened pilots of control of a vast machine they can't understand,calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push"...William S Burroughs
Old 19-02-2009, 05:53 AM   #19
thelyran

...now that I read all the post here,including 2013,who is one of the sweethearts of the forum,just wish to apologise to readers and posters,if my attitude yesterday appeared condescending or full of ridicule.I was'nt being,
but after reviewing the post made,certainly could be interpretted that way.I try to get a clear idea of who's who of the bad guys in the universe...and blaming ascended races is certainly not the right way to go.Besides,I've had really unique swimming experiences with dolphins,perhaps have been saved by one...after drinking late one night and going for a swim.
The dimensional aspect is a difficult to comprehend...but believe Lordzoma's
post is the correct one,especially when he mentioned the breaking of laws.
The universe,indeed teems with life,many races unexplored....so maybe there
is room for a wolverine version...hell,there's been cat like entities posting here
of late...so,maybe you can understand it's difficult to fully scope the possibilities...thankyou people....regards Jason.(Mr Lyran)
Old 19-02-2009, 06:08 AM   #20
foxcroft

Quote:
Any idea what may be present in the 6th density experience, or even dimensions higher than this?

I want to repost this video : http://www.tenthdimension.com/medialinks.php

This video explains the possibility of 10 dimensions.

Could it be once a higher sense ascends from the 5th density to the 6th, that it is a whole new advanced set of spiritual experiences set forth to advance beyond even this level of achieved awareness.

The tenth dimension could be described as infinity consciousness. An infinite consciousness that has experienced every infinite possibility, pertaining to situations/experiences.

Thoughts on this?
foxcroft is offline   Reply With Quote