Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient History / Forbidden Knowledge / History Rewritten
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 25-06-2007, 06:05 AM   #1
holydiver55

Default Voyage to Our Hollow Earth? Steve Curry Died?

Voyage to Our Hollow Earth

Our hearts and prayers go out to the Currey family on the passing of Steve Currey. He lived life as we all should and will be deeply missed. We miss you Steve...

As a result, this site has been closed and all future trips have been cancelled. For more information about this website please contact us at [email protected]

This trip was to start June 26,2007 - I guess this was never going to be allowed.
holydiver55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 06:29 AM   #2
earthseed

Considering who is supposed to live there they shouldn't go at all. Isn't Agnew still trying to do an expedition next year?
earthseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 09:03 PM   #3
space lizard

I'd never heard about this until you brought it up here. I'm noticing a patten of people dieing young when the go against the accepted realities of this world and point out the existence of the truth that will lead to the revealing of the illuminati. bit of a coincidence he dies suddenly a week before leaving the outer earth to discover the inner one. - Get Richard Branson on the phone!
Old 26-06-2007, 10:38 PM   #4
hagbard_celine

Deepest condolences to Steve Currey's family. RIP Steve.

What happened to last years expedition. I heard about it from a Rodney Clough interview. But the page was taken down.

I agree that it was unlikely that this trip could have gone ahead and the death of Steve Currey just means that they won't need to get a submarine to torpedo the icebreaker. If I'd had the money I'd still have risked buying a ticket though!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 01:46 AM   #5
space lizard

I've been reading a few books that david references in the biggest secret.

A new one arrived yesterday "The Hollow Earth" by Dr. Rayond Bernard. A.B., M.A., Ph.D.
which David speakes of when discussing the theory of the Hollow Earth. (Obviously)...

Anyway I have also odered the lost diary of Admiral Richard E. Byrd, The american congretional medal of honour winner, who is supposed to have discovered the inner world.

A couple of things have made me raise a quizical eyebrow about who is behind the hollow earth theory. Dates in particular.

P35
"since 12 December 1929 US Navy Polar Expeditions have determined the existence of indeterminable land extend beyond the pole points." - NUMEROLOGY 12 12

Admiral E. Byrd supposedly flew his south pole expeditions leaving on 13th January 1956 and returning on 13th March 1956
NUMEROLOGY 13 13

And on page 149 of the book (I have not read the whole bok yet)
"In comparison with the superior Subterranean People, surface dwellers are barbarians, and their proud "civilization" is a state of mechanized barbarism. until they learn to relinquish war forever, to deystroy and bury all nuclear wepons, TO ESTABLISH A WORLD GOVERNMENT, A WORLD COURT AND A WORLD POLICE, AND UNTIL THEY REORGANIZE THEIR ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL SYSTEM on a basis of equity and justice, they will be unworthy to contact the inhabitans of the Subteranean World, who stand on a level of scientific, intellectual and moral development vastly beyond those on the surface."
THIS BOOK IS AT ODDS WITH DAVIDS THEORY, YET HE REFERENCES IT AS A SOURCE FOR PROVING THE EARTH IS HOLLOW.

?

Last edited by space lizard; 27-06-2007 at 03:15 AM.
space lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 02:47 AM   #6
_invisibleplane_

damn..this is the exact kind of thing that happens, no one thinks anything of it, and the world keeps spinning..

but for as many people that deny the existence of passages leading inside earth..instances like this stand out a lot.
_invisibleplane_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 03:17 AM   #7
december
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by _invisibleplane_ View Post
damn..this is the exact kind of thing that happens, no one thinks anything of it, and the world keeps spinning..

but for as many people that deny the existence of passages leading inside earth..instances like this stand out a lot.
Sorrty, but the hollow Earth thing is just a beautiful myth.

At Murmansk, Russia, (at about 33 E Longitude, 69 N Latitude) expedition members will board a world class Nuclear Icebreaker, a literal motel on ice, with the utmost in comfort and amenities, that has 75,000 horsepower, and cuts through the arctic ice like butter. Our first stop will be the geographic North Pole north of Franz Josef Land.

It was from Franz Josef Land that Olaf Jansen and his father sailed northeast through a lead in the ice on July 1, 1829, and accidentally discovered the North Polar Opening into Our Hollow Earth.

http://www.voyagehollowearth.com/hol...trip_info.html

december is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 03:21 AM   #8
lookfar
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by space lizard View Post
"In comparison with the suberior Subterranean People, surface dwellers are barbarians, and their proud "civilization" is a state of mechanized barbarism. until they learn to relinquish war forever, t deystroy and bury all nuclear wepons, TO ESTABLISH A WORLD GOVERNMENT, A WORLD COURT AND A WORLD POLICE, AND UNTIL THEY REORGANIZE THEIR ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL SYSTEM on a basis of equity and justice, they will be unworthy to contact the inhabitans of the Subteranean World, who stand on a level of scientific, intellectual and moral development vastly beyond those on the surface."
THIS BOOK IS AT ODDS WITH DAVIDS THEORY, YET HE REFERENCES IT AS A SOURCE FOR PROVING THE EARTH IS HOLLOW.

?
Hi space lizard

Purely speculating here as I've not read the book (although I would like to get around to reading it one of these days!) It does sound to me that it is in line with Dave's stuff, maybe if you read a bit more this will all come to light? It's probably all connected to the agenda.

Oh RIP Steve Curry too, my thoughts go out to his family at this tragic & untimely moment. The timing of this stinks too IMO
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 03:30 AM   #9
i_am
Technical Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by space lizard View Post
"In comparison with the superior Subterranean People, surface dwellers are barbarians, and their proud "civilization" is a state of mechanized barbarism. until they learn to relinquish war forever, to deystroy and bury all nuclear wepons, TO ESTABLISH A WORLD GOVERNMENT, A WORLD COURT AND A WORLD POLICE, AND UNTIL THEY REORGANIZE THEIR ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL SYSTEM on a basis of equity and justice, they will be unworthy to contact the inhabitans of the Subteranean World, who stand on a level of scientific, intellectual and moral development vastly beyond those on the surface."

?
The things you have highlighted are not bad if done with equity and justice. The NWO advocated by the ruling elite is a whole different ball game. They are not interested in equity and justice. They are only interested in control and power. Equity and justice are completely foreign to them. What many (including Ghandi) have promoted as a world built on the premise that all men are equal has been hi-jacked by those who want to enslave us.

So what was written then is not at odds with what David says. The NWO of today, most certainly is.

Give so much to the improvement of yourself, that you don’t have time to criticize others ~ Jim Rohn

What if! The most useless combination of words in the English language. If we always thought of the what ifs before doing anything, we would do nothing.....me
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 06:23 AM   #10
space lizard

I'll finish the book and get back to you. Seems a bit odd that Richard E Byrd flew in and out on the 13th.
Old 27-06-2007, 08:34 AM   #11
aznality

I actually knew this would happen. I have wondered for over a year already how he will be stopped. And it turned out he was "stopped".
Old 27-06-2007, 09:43 AM   #12
viginti tres

This is the bible of holy Earth.....never jump to conclusions......

Etidorpha - by John Uri Lloyd

....this is an incredible book and a must have if you are studying this phenomenon of 'Hollow Earth' as it was written much earlier than the books stated in previous posts.....

Power to the peaceful.

Mitchell.
Old 27-06-2007, 11:45 AM   #13
oneofmany
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by viginti tres View Post
This is the bible of holy Earth.....never jump to conclusions......

Etidorpha - by John Uri Lloyd

....this is an incredible book and a must have if you are studying this phenomenon of 'Hollow Earth' as it was written much earlier than the books stated in previous posts.....

Power to the peaceful.

Mitchell.
The book is here if you want to read http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=hollow+earth
Enjoy
oneofmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 10:07 PM   #14
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post
Not true. There's just as much evidence for a Hollow Earth as there is for the solid sphere model. The Hollow Earth one is only a "myth" because the spherical model has been accepted as "true" by the conventional viewpoint.

Just because those pictures show sticks in the ice that say "North pole" doesn't mean that they are positioned over the real north pole. In the Hollow model the real north pole is actually in space! It sits above the atmosphere in the centre of the north polar orifice.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin

Last edited by hagbard_celine; 27-06-2007 at 10:24 PM.
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 10:14 PM   #15
aznality

^We have been telling that to "december" for months already, and he still thinks those deceiving pictures are authentic.
Old 27-06-2007, 10:34 PM   #16
archangel

how did he die?

and why is the trip being cancelled now?
archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2007, 12:23 AM   #17
graflok

brain cancer according to this news article

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 05:15 PM   #18
guuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post

At Murmansk, Russia, (at about 33 E Longitude, 69 N Latitude) expedition members will board a world class Nuclear Icebreaker, a literal motel on ice, with the utmost in comfort and amenities, that has 75,000 horsepower, and cuts through the arctic ice like butter. Our first stop will be the geographic North Pole north of Franz Josef Land.

It was from Franz Josef Land that Olaf Jansen and his father sailed northeast through a lead in the ice on July 1, 1829, and accidentally discovered the North Polar Opening into Our Hollow Earth.

http://www.voyagehollowearth.com/hol...trip_info.html

oh yeah, definate proof, a metal pole sticking in the ice and some people playing 'ringa ringa roses'.