Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2009, 01:51 AM   #1
metacomet

Default Meth: Seasoning Salt for Lower Dimensionals

Do enough Meth and you are like a nice dripping steak being waved in front of the ravenous chomping mouth of lower dimensionals...

I have spoken plenty with users about shadow people under heavy meth use. It's interesting to read online reports like those found on Erowid.

Quote:
M had recently made a large drug pickup and we had surplus amounts of methamphetamine on our hands. So as soon as we got settled into the hotel, we started snorting lines and smoking.

For a while, everything was like a normal meth trip. We all became hyper-creative and started drawing. C. was drawing weird geometric people and I was drawing Egyptians. C. and A. left the room to pick up some sodas, while I decided to lay down on the bed. From where I was laying, the ceiling looked like it was made of water. It was warping and flowing and changing colors constantly. It was weird but very pretty. When C. and A. came back into the room, I pointed out this phenomenon to A. Apparently C. and A. could see the water-ceiling as well, so we all laid down on the bed to watch the show. M. wanted nothing to do with this because he knows the warning signs of a St. Jimmy meth freak-out and this is one of the signs. However, I was totally oblivious to this fact.

After about 10 minutes, A. sat up and noticed that a large vortex was forming in the corner of the hotel room. From this vortex, which looked like a smoky grey cube imploding on itself, emerged hundreds of shadowy figures. They were roughly human in shape and seemed to be composed entirely of shadows. They had no facial features or clothing or any type of distinguishing marks. Being avid researchers of the paranormal, we instantly recognized these creatures to be Shadow People. Panic quickly set in as the shadow people began to circle the room.

At some point M. finally put down his pen and joined the chaos that was rapidly forming in the room. C., A., and I were huddled in one of the beds together, hyperventilating and in a general state of panic. Shadow people may not sound too frightening to those who know nothing about them, but as people who understand these creatures we knew enough to be terrified. Shadow people are not malevolent beings. They are horrible extradimensional beings that prey on human energy. Not a good situation to be in when we are spun and paranoid enough as it is.

We began talking about what we thought the shadow people were and came to the conclusion that they were beings from another dimension that had entered our dimension through the vortex. Methamphetamine had allowed our bodies to vibrate at a higher resonance than usual and this attracted the shadow people.

C. decided that smoking more meth would make the shadow people go away, so A. and I sat on the edge of the bed while C. held the pipe and lit it for us. In retrospect, I realize that this was a horrible idea. All we did was make the experience even more intense. Finally, M. jumped in and fed A. and I some Xanax to calm us down. Unfortunately, nothing happened. The shadow people continued to assault our senses and terrify us.

M. and A. decided that they would attempt to take photos of the shadow people with their cellphones. So they took off on an expedition to the bathroom, which for some reason seemed the best place to take photos to all of us. C. and I sat on the end of my bed and waited for their return. I noticed that the closer to C. I got, the more intense the visualizations got. A. later stated that she noticed the same thing when near M. We later decided that C. and M. were conduits for A. and my psychic energy and that they increased our ability to perceive the shadow people.

Soon, a mass about the size of a human torso began forming underneath the table. It was a large, translucent blob with no discernable form. C. and I started screaming for M. and A. to come back and they ran into the room. The blob started speaking to me telepathically, telling me that it was going to spiritually possess me and use my body to murder my friends.

As it was speaking it began climbing up my body. It inserted three tentacles into my navel and began to enter my body. Where the tentacles touched me, I felt a sensation similar to ice-cold needles being pushed through my skin. I wanted to get up and run away but the creature had me completely paralyzed. A. started screaming at me to run and for M. and C. to do something, but they just stood there, dumbfounded. A. took matters into her own hands and took a flying leap at the creature and tackled it, ripping it out of my body. M. grabbed me under my arms and C. grabbed my legs and carried me to the other bed. During this my body was still completely frozen. They dumped me on the bed and tried to get me to respond but for a few minutes I was unable to move or speak. I have very vague memories of what happened next. All I recall is A. telling me that the creature was gone.

The shadow people stayed with me for a few months. I saw them constantly, even when I wasn't high. I personally believe that what we saw that night was real. M. disagrees and believes that everything we saw was drug-induced. I am no longer on speaking terms with C. and A. and thus cannot put forth their opinions. I believe that A. and I have some sort of psychic powers and that methamphetamine put us in a highly receptive state. To further complicate this matter is the subject of the photos. We all saw shadow people in those photos when we reviewed them at a later time. Today however, M. claims that there is nothing in those photos and they all have mysteriously 'disappeared' (all photos were on M.'s phone). I think he is in denial and does not want to face what the four of us went through and so disposed of the photos.

It seems obvious that Meth is an open gateway to lower dimensionals. Gives them utter and completely free reign in a users consciousness.

Meth doesn't only physically break a person down... mentally... spiritually... I believe their energy body becomes mutilated from being fed on constantly.

I have lost a few friends to Meth... not through death, just distancing myself because I didn't want to see them go down that path. These friends convinced me to try it a few times - I did - it was nothing special. I am aware that it made me feel 'stupid' and LESS of a human...

Kind of got the distinct impression that prolonged use would erode my eternal soul.

Last edited by metacomet; 07-02-2009 at 01:58 AM.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:57 AM   #2
metacomet

The person in the above story says they took photos of the shadows and were able to point them out sober. I believe it.

I can attest that people who have seen Shadow People while on Meth do not enjoy seeing pictures of them . Too close for comfort?

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Shadow_Person.html

An old friend (no longer) walked away from me when I asked him if this was what he saw. "Fuck off get that away from me dude..." It was almost like he was afraid of having a flash-back or opening himself up to seeing the things again...
Old 07-02-2009, 02:21 AM   #3
ayomide
Inactive

It's rather sad - people turning to Meth and other lethal drugs.
ayomide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:26 AM   #4
rossus

that's a pretty f*cked up trip report and a very interesting subject.
i'd love to know the details about "shadow people" and "demons"
as well.

i've once had a trip where i was tripping on acid with a friend,
and in the beginning of the trip i started noticing a demonic vibe.

then i looked up at the friend, and i saw this transparent cloud
of energy float on top of his body... (he was laying down on the bed)

it felt like that friend was stealing my energy,
and it also felt like that friend was possessed by an evil entity
OR that he is an evil entity himself...

i discussed this stuff with him and he seemed to think i was just freaking out,
or maybe thats what he wanted me to think.
i don't see him anymore these days... (he ended up stealing $200 from me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i've had several other encounters like this...
for example during my most recent ayahuasca experience
i also felt this very "unpure" demonic energy had suddenly surrounded me,
poisoning me from the inside and the outside... so there was no where to run.

the only thing i could do at the time was simply
pray to god to help me... and the instant i did that,
the demonic energy disapeared...

and i started feeling the most pure love
(as i had previously felt on many other occasions),
i'd also felt as if i was freed from a demon that has been posessesing me
for so long that i cannot even remember when he actually entered into my life.

the weird thing about this demon is that it created thoughts and feelings
inside myself, which i identified with... i thought they were my thoughts,
my feelings, i thought that i was that "demon"....
this is the perfect trap for possession.

so when i felt completely freed from it,
inside my head and heart there was a peace beyond words,
and i felt connected to this most pure divine love. (this lasted up until 10 days after ingestion of ayahuasca)

around the 10 days mark,
i started identifying again with my "my ego" (the demon),
and here i am months later still struggling with my demons.
i can't hardly wait to do mushrooms or ayahuasca again,
because i feel they can be really cleansing...

even for long periods,
perhaps permanently afterwards... butthe trick is that once your cleaned,
not to make yourself dirty again...
but the ego is so sneaky and seductive;
that is is so easy to fall into old patterns again.. and again.

so like i said, after 10 days or this demon had obviously taken possession of me again,
as i no longer felt this divine grace anymore.

i don't think it was because the "afterglow" of the trip had reached it's "natural limit",
i think it was because i bit in the forbidden apple.

even though i was living in the garden of eden,
eating that apple was so appealing...

(eating that forbidden apple,
was actually becoming interested in the world.

it started with an innocent interest in material existence,
and before i knew it i was completely stuck in it.
craving pleasure, fearing pain... and all that.

so not eating the forbidden apple,
is what i think means: not wanting anything in this world.
not giving it credibility, not believing the illusion is real.

not eating the forbidden apple,
is to remember every single second that everything is impermanent,
and that nothing that is impermanent
can give you real happiness,
thus remember everymoment to not attach yourself to ANYTHING...

not attaching to any idea, any thought, any emotion, any object, any person, any activity ...)

http://gargles.net/wp-content/upload...tue-madrid.jpg
Lucifer fallen

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...a/CranFall.jpg
Adam & eve

there is one spiritual teacher,
who explains the fall from heaven and how to rise up again...

in the best way i've ever seen anyone explain this stuff with words.
he's called Nisargadatta.... you can click on the link in my SIG to I AM THAT.

"Throw away profit and greed, and there won't be any thieves." - Laozi

Last edited by rossus; 07-02-2009 at 03:22 AM.
rossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 03:01 AM   #5
getmeout

This is very interesting, my sister has always been telling me about a shadow man shes been seeing all her life.

Thing is i didnt really take her seriously until a couple months ago when i saw a post on this forum where somebody described the exact thing shes been telling me. If you do a search on shadow people there are LOADS of reports on this phenomena.
getmeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 04:03 AM   #6
chris

I eat a raw diet but then it snowed, by bank card no longer worked and I had no cash...So I had to eat some shitty food...

I had a similar dream experience, I think it was due to crashing...What happened was that these 'aliens' could now feed upon the good energy which I created while eating raw.

These aliens explained to me that we took so much away from the earth with no care that it's their duty to feed on us.

It was really weird that they seemed to have the exact mindset of the 'elite.'
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 04:32 AM   #7
tejas

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
I eat a raw diet but then it snowed, by bank card no longer worked and I had no cash...So I had to eat some shitty food...

I had a similar dream experience, I think it was due to crashing...What happened was that these 'aliens' could now feed upon the good energy which I created while eating raw.

These aliens explained to me that we took so much away from the earth with no care that it's their duty to feed on us.

It was really weird that they seemed to have the exact mindset of the 'elite.'
I had a similar experience, In my dreams I talk to hyperdimensional aliens, who feed of us, they say it is the natural order of things.... sucks

"Wisdom is knowing how little we know," - Socrates

He who knows both knowledge and action,
with action overcomes death and with
knowledge reaches immortality
tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 04:55 AM   #8
rossus

we feed on the earth, the plants, the animals...
so if something else feeds on us.. that's not necessarily a problem,
as long as the feeding is within a reasonable amount so that we don't
feel serious negative effects.

"Throw away profit and greed, and there won't be any thieves." - Laozi

Last edited by rossus; 07-02-2009 at 04:55 AM.
rossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:37 AM   #9
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossus View Post
i've once had a trip where i was tripping on acid with a friend,
and in the beginning of the trip i started noticing a demonic vibe.

then i looked up at the friend, and i saw this transparent cloud
of energy float on top of his body... (he was laying down on the bed)

it felt like that friend was stealing my energy,
and it also felt like that friend was possessed by an evil entity
OR that he is an evil entity himself...

i discussed this stuff with him and he seemed to think i was just freaking out,
or maybe thats what he wanted me to think.
i don't see him anymore these days... (he ended up stealing $200 from me)
"Presenting his personal encounter with mind parasites was the visionary artist Alex Grey who joined the show for a half-hour. During a group LSD experience in the 1970's, he vividly saw beings from above feasting on their energy. The beings, he believed, were actually orchestrating chaotic behavior from the group. The incident led Grey to see humans as part of "an energetic food chain.""

Last edited by metacomet; 07-02-2009 at 07:13 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:09 AM   #10
boots

Very interesting thread.

Although I have had no trips in my life, except for experiencing the shadow people in a dream when I was younger.

I have a son who has done Meth and god knows what but he has lost it and is now in a mental institution.

Any ideas on how to over come this possession??

Originally Posted by bendoon
The white race is the only race that isn't racist.Originally Posted by bendoonall the most intelligent people in history have been racist .

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:15 AM   #11
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Very interesting thread.

Although I have had no trips in my life, except for experiencing the shadow people in a dream when I was younger.

I have a son who has done Meth and god knows what but he has lost it and is now in a mental institution.

Any ideas on how to over come this possession??

i've experienced a shadow man too, when i was around 8.

meth is the worst 'drug' to take, it dumbs you down as opposed to the other stuff, which can open your third eye (if you're ready for it, that is).

sorry to hear about your son- any signs of him improving under treatment?
pinkfreud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:25 AM   #12
metacomet

boots, I can't offer any advice and wouldn't take the advice of anyone else. The relation between mental illnesses and other-dimensional beings is a seriously complicated topic that no doctor would take seriously.

For the longest time people have claimed there are spirits inside people which cause mental illness. In the modern age with science and psychiatry this is not considered a valid theory.

Regardless spirits have still been observed on other dimensions and by those under the influence of drugs etc.

People have also observed that prayer and spiritual effort can affect other dimensions and benefit anyone under the influence so to speak. You don't need to believe any of this... just hearing it has already helped ya. Pray if you can and don't ever feel guilty if things don't improve.

Meth is a physical drug and it binds people to the physical realm and opens them to all kinds of nasty lower dimensions. It is not a transcendental substance.

It is my opinion that when the soul of a human being leaves this dimension he will be free of his body and all physical sickness as well as the ego and problems of their personality etc. In other words even the worst addicts with the worst emotional and mental parasites will be free of these things someday.

Last edited by metacomet; 07-02-2009 at 07:31 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:29 AM   #13
boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfreud View Post
i've experienced a shadow man too, when i was around 8.

meth is the worst 'drug' to take, it dumbs you down as opposed to the other stuff, which can open your third eye (if you're ready for it, that is).

sorry to hear about your son- any signs of him improving under treatment?
Yeah remember that thread?

No chance PF. They have given him all different sort's of drugs and NONE work. That's typical

He is quite violent and when he is home with his mother on weekends he eventually losses it and punches them out. They have stop seeing him. I live far away from where he is and there are some issues he has with me.

I'm biding me time and waiting for the right time to do something I have a plan but it will take a LOT of energy and such to go through with it. I would be interested to hear what you and other's idea's are on combating this? ( what I call entity possession ).

The white race is the only race that isn't racist.Originally Posted by bendoonall the most intelligent people in history have been racist .

Old 07-02-2009, 07:32 AM   #14
comawhite015

I've only done meth twice. I had a blast, but like most stimulants, it just made me talk a mile a minute, feel extremely euphoric, dance like a maniac, and smoke like a fucken CHIMNEY.

The days after are terrrrible. Not the most fun thing in the world.

That said, stimulants can be most amusing. If taken.. sensibly? I guess? Though it is very easy to go overboard.

I much prefer mushrooms =) That said, I've had some of the best conversations of my life on stimulants.

Having the conversations with people who don't exist in your head for the next 12 hours after you go to bed is quite interesting as well.
I never said to be like me. I say to be like you and make a difference. - Marilyn Manson
comawhite015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:38 AM   #15
boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
boots, I can't offer any advice and wouldn't take the advice of anyone else. The relation between mental illnesses and other-dimensional beings is a seriously complicated topic -
for the longest time people have claimed there are spirits inside people which cause mental illness. In the modern age with science and psychiatry this is not considered a valid theory.

Regardless spirits have still been observed on other dimensions and by those under the influence of drugs etc.

People have also observed that prayer and spiritual effort can affect other dimensions and benefit anyone under the influence so to speak. You don't need to believe any of this... just hearing it has already helped ya.

Meth is a physical drug and it binds people to the physical and sub-physical realm. It is not a transcendental substance. It is my opinion that when the soul of a human being leaves this dimension he will be free of his body and all physical sickness as well as the ego and problems of their personality etc.

This is a spiritually hefty topic... drugs and how to deal with their terrible effects on peoples lives.

Law and modern medicine can only do so much in the light of this stuff... it call comes down to mankinds consciousness and how it can be distorted, lost, saved etc...

This is what I believe in and can be of benefit as well as herbs and a toxic cleaning of the body.

Of course I dont want him to die, to get relief I know what you mean about it binding to the physical but to mean its a possession of the physical and spiritual soul is a complicated topic. I will work it out just grateful to hear any idea's. Thanks.

Old 07-02-2009, 07:43 AM   #16
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Meth is a physical drug and it binds people to the physical realm and opens them to all kinds of nasty lower dimensions. It is not a transcendental substance.
precisely.

Quote:
Yeah remember that thread?

No chance PF. They have given him all different sort's of drugs and NONE work. That's typical

He is quite violent and when he is home with his mother on weekends he eventually losses it and punches them out. They have stop seeing him. I live far away from where he is and there are some issues he has with me.

I'm biding me time and waiting for the right time to do something I have a plan but it will take a LOT of energy and such to go through with it. I would be interested to hear what you and other's idea's are on combating this? ( what I call entity possession ).
that's terrible... if 'modern medicine' can't help him, i don't know what will... don't know anything about alternative healing as far as mental issues are concerned, but i do know that modern psychiatry often treats the disorders, and does not address the root of the problem.

you're a lot into native american medicine etc.. have you thought about consulting a healer and seeing where this goes?
pinkfreud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:46 AM   #17
boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by comawhite015 View Post
I've only done meth twice. I had a blast, but like most stimulants, it just made me talk a mile a minute, feel extremely euphoric, dance like a maniac, and smoke like a fucken CHIMNEY.

The days after are terrrrible. Not the most fun thing in the world.

That said, stimulants can be most amusing. If taken.. sensibly? I guess? Though it is very easy to go overboard.

I much prefer mushrooms =) That said, I've had some of the best conversations of my life on stimulants.

Having the conversations with people who don't exist in your head for the next 12 hours after you go to bed is quite interesting as well.
I did a bit of speed in my day's and felt the effects afterwards, but it's nothing like what meth is today. It's more like angel dust although I can see only doing a little of meth is not bad.

That's interesting that you say you have had the best convo's of your life on Meth? WHY is that?

Old 07-02-2009, 07:49 AM   #18
comawhite015

Quote:
I did a bit of speed in my day's and felt the effects afterwards, but it's nothing like what meth is today. It's more like angel dust although I can see only doing a little of meth is not bad.

That's interesting that you say you have had the best convo's of your life on Meth? WHY is that?
Well you can actually have the patience to sit down with someone and have 6 hour chats about 14th century Japanese politics with someone. Which, well, personally, I would have trouble with lasting for more than 2 hours if I was straight

Speed and MDMA make you dump your dopamine and your serotonin. The 'feel good, lovey dovey' chemicals. So you feel very empathetic and comfortable with opening up to people, much more so than in any other situation. Sure, it's entirely artificial, but that doesn't make the experience any more real. It's not something I do very often at all, but I do like to drop the odd E and talk about bullshit with my mates =)
I never said to be like me. I say to be like you and make a difference. - Marilyn Manson
comawhite015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:50 AM   #19
metacomet

Quote:
precisely.
Hmm yes. The more I think about my experience with meth and how it made me feel compared to other things...

If we exist in a dense physical matrix and our spiritual energy bleeds into that matrix - there are beings who feed on that energy. They are connected to the matrix as well but in a different way from us.

When we take baser drugs like meth instead of levitating out of the matrix - the voltage of our connection is simply amped way up.

In other words we are like a lightbulb - meth turns our ampage way up and almost burns out the lightbulb in the process (physical and spiritual body). This isn't healthy, the user knows it isn't healthy, but the sickness and enjoyment of sickness comes from a demonic level. That demonic level is based in physicality and lower dimensions.

I think people who are deep into meth really do know this. They have forms of denial like any other human.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:13 AM   #20
boots

Quote:
precisely.

that's terrible... if 'modern medicine' can't help him, i don't know what will... don't know anything about alternative healing as far as mental issues are concerned, but i do know that modern psychiatry often treats the disorders, and does not address the root of the problem.

you're a lot into native american medicine etc.. have you thought about consulting a healer and seeing where this goes?
I really feel that there should be a combination of the 2 this was explained by a guy called Rolling Thunder.

I have talked to a guy in OZ who is a Cherokee Medicine man and his idea's Also PF I can do spiritual healings myself but I need to be prepared for something this big and close to home, A lot of emotions involve, personal one's, which complicate the issue. I am looking to all thought that come from this thread as a way of building up an understanding of how, I can tackle this problem.