Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2009, 11:54 AM   #1
ourkid

Default The NWO and the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses

I was brought up in a family that were Jehovah's witnesses. I left the faith when I was a teenager and searched for the answers myself.

Here are a few things which have stuck with me.

The JW's profess that there will be a New World Order which Satan controls (They've been saying this for over 50 years!).
Leading up to armageddeon, there will be Global wars, Earthquakes etc.
The only Government which will succeed is God's Kingdom with Jesus as King.
The only way to end the NWO is God at armegeddeon.

During the final war between God and Satan, which God will surely win, everyone who is not a Jehovah's Witness will die and cease to exist.
Next will come a Paradise Earth for his flock and those who died before armageddeon will be resurected and given a final chance to accept Jehovah without Satan's strong influence.
Satan will be cast into a deep pit for a thousand years and then released for a short period to persuade as many as he can to join him. He will then be destroyed along with those he decieved.

And so, mankind will live forever in perfect harmony, praising Jehovah as they do.

Anything which contardicts this is the work of Satan. Be God fearing etc etc

Thats what I was brought up to believe, anyway.
ourkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:35 PM   #2
dedicate

Jehova Witness is one heavy control religion. People who are brought up in the religion find it difficult to break the conditioning. You might find yourself feeling guilty or going to dangerous extremes. You might hate yourself and not even know it. I would think that you are looking for answers in all the wrong places. It's a difficult program to break out of, like all childhood impositions.

I've been studying and practicing religion for over 25 years, sometimes very intensely. There is something to it. The fact that there is something to religion, is how/why it can be used so effectively against us.

Last edited by dedicate; 02-02-2009 at 12:47 PM.
dedicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:24 PM   #3
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
quote ourkid
I was brought up in a family that were Jehovah's witnesses. I left the faith when I was a teenager and searched for the answers myself.

Here are a few things which have stuck with me.

The JW's profess that there will be a New World Order which Satan controls (They've been saying this for over 50 years!).
Leading up to armageddeon, there will be Global wars, Earthquakes etc.
It's not prophecy. Once the NWO plans where leaked and circulated many people could write and share the news. The Military have HAARP etc which can manipulate the weather etc, so forget about prophecy and revelations.

We don't know maybe they had advanced technologies thousands/millions of years ago (Atlantis etc) Not to mention history (war/famine) and cycles repeating themselves (weather/environment, nature) The Elite plan the future hundreds of years maybe longer in advance an make damn sure certain things happen.

Quote:
The only Government which will succeed is God's Kingdom with Jesus as King.
The only way to end the NWO is God at armegeddeon.

During the final war between God and Satan, which God will surely win, everyone who is not a Jehovah's Witness will die and cease to exist.
Next will come a Paradise Earth for his flock and those who died before armageddeon will be resurected and given a final chance to accept Jehovah without Satan's strong influence.
Satan will be cast into a deep pit for a thousand years and then released for a short period to persuade as many as he can to join him. He will then be destroyed along with those he decieved.

And so, mankind will live forever in perfect harmony, praising Jehovah as they do.

Anything which contardicts this is the work of Satan. Be God fearing etc etc

Thats what I was brought up to believe, anyway.
Okay. Jehovah is Yahweh. This scenario is what some of those who worship Yahweh believe.

The Israelites were commanded by Yahweh to follow certain laws 613 commandments of Judaism (Tankah aka Bible OT) if they did not follow the laws they would be condemned and foul things would happen to them for disobeying God (Yahweh)

Some agree the 613 laws later became the 10 commandments of the NT Bible.

I don't believe any God gave these laws, but the laws were designed by men, the priesthood and rulers of that time. To create conflict with other religions and people who already had a different set of beliefs and laws of their own.

If you look at the revelation all those who don't live by Jehova's (Yahweh's laws) will suffer etc, this happened in the past, Yahweh's followers killed, attacked and destroyed other religions and people for being different. (Gentiles)

Fritz Springmeier and Manly P hall make a few comments about them

This is where Charles Taze Russell, 33rd Degree Freemason and founder of the Jehovah's (Yahweh) Witnesses cult is buried.

Charles Russell even gave a sermon in which he stated that Jesus Christ was the "Grand Master" of this Order to which Russell and the rest of the Jehovah's Witnesses belonged! He stated:

"...the Lord Jesus, the grand and everlasting Head and Master of this Order...the Grand Master....We are not hindered from telling the ultimate purposes of this grand Secret Order which our Lord organized..."

But this tactic of trying to make Jesus Christ of Nazareth the head of a Secret Order devoted to the occult is nothing new. Adam Weishaupt states exactly the same thing about his Secret Order of the Illuminati, which is devoted to the occult:

"Jesus of Nazareth, the Grand Master of our Order, appeared at a time when the world was in the utmost disorder...he took in the aid of Religion...and, in a very clever manner, he combined his secret doctrines with the popular religion...and they have been handed down to us...by the Free Masons."

So there is very little difference seen between the "Order" or the Jehovah's Witnesses church that Russell founded, and the Order which Weishaupt founded for the purpose of bringing in and ruling a New Age. In fact Russell frequently talked about this New Age--calling it a "Golden Age" to come. He preached a sermon on it entitled "Must We Abandon Hope of a Golden Age." He even established a paper called The Golden Age which is now called Awake.

But is this teaching of the "Golden Age to come" exclusively Charles Russell's and the Jehovah's Witnesses? No!

"...the 17,500 [Masonic] lodges of the U.S. and Canada...are to act as harbingers of that 'New Order of the Ages,' that Great Golden Age that is to come...May the Masonic Order become reoriented to make its peculiar contribution to that Glorious Objective."

But this hope of a "Golden Age to come" does not originate with the Masons either. It is an ancient Egyptian and Babylonian term specifying the time which "men and gods could live together happily." Hence we see that this great push towards a New World Order for the Ages, is nothing more than the ancient Plan for a One World System.

But these occultic and spiritualistic teachings of Russell's did not pass away when he died, but continue within the church of Jehovah's Witnesses. The church teaches the New Age belief that "Now we are in the end of this gospel age, and the kingdom [of Christ] is being established or set up." That this kingdom "will obtain full, universal control...in the earth, [and that] He whose right it is thus to take dominion will then be present as earth's new Ruler" who will reign over "the new order of things on earth" in "His millennial kingdom."

They even teach that:

"...our minds [must be made] over so as to transform our lives in expectation of the approaching new world.... "Let us keep our minds new...[and then if] we live through this old world's complete end, we shall enter the new world with a mind made over...in tune with the glorious new world."

In fact they claim that the Society of Jehovah's Witnesses is "the New World society"! This society, ever since the days of Russell, is also involved in Pyramidology or the study of its geometric shape and measurements in order to predict future events. They even claim that it was the God of heaven that designed the pyramid!

"In the passages of the Great Pyramid [Cheops] of Giza...[when the measurements are combined with chronology] proves that the same God designed both pyramid and plan..."

But did God have anything to do with the plan or design of the Great Pyramids? No. Masonic leader Manly P. Hall writes:

"[To] the Egyptians the Great Pyramid was associated with Hermes, the god of wisdom and letters and the Divine Illuminator...the pyramid...was in reality the supreme temple of the Invisible and Supreme Deity....the first temple of the Mysteries, the first structure erected as a repository for those secret truths... "Through the mystic passageways and chambers of the Great Pyramid passed the illumined of antiquity. They entered its portals as men; they came forth as gods. It was the place of the 'second birth,' the 'womb of the Mysteries,' and ...Somewhere in the depths of its recesses there resided an unknown being who was called 'The Initiator,' or 'The Illustrious One..."

This "Initiator" into the Mysteries we know to be Lucifer, or Satan. So you can see that Jehovah's Witnesses are clearly involved with the teachings of Masonry, and hence the spiritualistic Luciferic doctrines of ancient Babylon.

What of our time? On Friday morning, October 2, 1914, Charles Taze Russell, who took the lead at that time among the Bible Students, strode into the dining room at Bethel in Brooklyn, New York. "Good morning, all," he said cheerily. Then, before taking his seat, he joyfully announced: "The Gentile times have ended; their kings have had their day." Once again, the time had come for Jehovah, the Sovereign of the universe, to act in behalf of his people. And act he did!
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:18 PM   #4
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Strictly speaking, this ought to be rendered 'Yahweh,' which is familiar to modern readers in the erroneous form of 'Jehovah.' Were this a version intended for students of the original, there would be no hesitation whatever in printing 'Yahweh.'" (James Moffet's preface to his translation of the Bible)
The Jehovah's Witnesses acknowledge that the name "Jehovah" is improper. Their book, "Let Your Name Be Sanctified" freely admits on pages 16 and 18 that Yahweh is the superior translation of the Tetragrammaton (YHWH). This book has lately been withdrawn. However, in the preface of their "The Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures," we find on page 23 the following admission:

[FONT='Arial Black', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Adonai Yahweh El Shaddai
[/font]

Lord Yahweh God Almighty. For many years it was appropriate to say: "Well, we don't really know the correct and proper Name of God, as it has been lost, and we definitely don't know how to pronounce it." That is not true today, due to archeological finds, the Dead Sea Scrolls, and a better concept of history, and understanding of scripture and the Hebrew language. The Jews, also, are more open in admitting why the Masoretes hid the Name of God, a Name too sacred -- they believed -- for even Jews to pronounce, let alone heathen dogs. When you combine the Tetragrammaton with the vowels of "Adonai," you get a name "that cannot be pronounced!" Not because it is too holy, but because it is literally impossible to pronounce (in English it has been transliterated as "Jehovah")
http://www.truthseek.net/Yahweh.html
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:28 PM   #5
ourkid

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedicate View Post
You might hate yourself and not even know it. I would think that you are looking for answers in all the wrong places. It's a difficult program to break out of, like all childhood impositions.
First off thank you for replying.
Secondly, I must say that I always questioned everything I was taught about the bible.
I always questioned wether it was real. Whenever I did I was always told that such thoughts are exactly what satan wants us to think. I always believed in Jehovah tho, and prayed to him. It took some getting used to abadoning those beliefs I had for the first years of my life.
Soon, I was able to understand myself.
I do not feel hate that I know of.

Cheers for the info eternal spirit.
It has become obvious to me what religion is about and that any branch of it is controlled.
Even the founder of the tract society, later named the Jehovah's Witnesses, was a high ranking freemason

Mabye the reason I understood the whole "Demonic world leaders, big brother NWO one world government" stuff was because its what I was taught from a young age.
Maybe its also the reason I believe there will be a time we will live in peace?
ourkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:54 PM   #6
dedicate

I don't know if any of those things I said apply to you or not. Maybe heavy demands were not made on you when young.

I do know that JW is one of the most Control oriented religions there is. I know some ex-JW kids who never had a Birthday celebration and were never allowed to watch TV. Now they watch TV all day and collect Teddy Bears or other toys. Even at best, JW is a damaging way to grow up. Just something to look out for.

Religion is like a balence act. It's not good to be too-much part of society... but it's even more dangerous to become too-much seperate from society. With great danger comes great gain or great loss. But even society can be a damaging way to grow up. I think most everybody is damaged in one way or another, due to the way they were raised.-- think of all the men who go to war so easily.

Last edited by dedicate; 02-02-2009 at 06:33 PM.
dedicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 11:43 PM   #7
nambo
Banned

You know the J Ws base thier whole faith and the authority of "the Faithfull and Discreet Slave", thier leaders, on the outbreak of the first world war and the fact that 8 of them where put in prison for 3 1/2 years afterwards, which they claim is the fullfillment of the 3 1/2 year persecution of the "Holy Ones" mentioned in the Bible and that will occur at the end.

Charles Taze Russell measured the passages of the great Pyramid, (an object of Satanic Sun worship), and after a couple of failed prohpesies and re-measurements, came up with the date of 1914 as the start of Christs Kingdom, even though Christ himself didnt know "the day or the hour".

In order to get the required "two witnesses" he claimed the date of the Jews return from Babylon to be 607 bce even though no body else on the planet, even the Jews themselves come up with this date.

However, quire some years after Russell was pointing to 1914, the first world war broke out!.

So, consider witnesses, this must be proof of the authenticity of the Witnesses as Gods people.

Heres my theory.

Before Gods Kingdom comes, the Satanic deception of the false Kingdom of god, lead by the Antichrist must come, the New World Order lead from Jeruslam.

The Father of Zionism is the Rothschild family.
Kabalistic Jewry is very hot on having the backing of prophecy, especially Biblical in order to give the lie credence.

Russell was in written communication with Rothschild.
Though I know not what was written in these letters, is it not probable that Russell would have told his friend Rothschild this wonderfull discovery he made about Biblical dates foretelling the coming of the Messiah?

Fingers point at the Rothschilds for formenting the First World war, is it not possible that Rothschild used the timing of the outbreak of the war to "fullfill" Russells prophesy?, the first world war did give rise to the League of Nations, the first step towards the One World Order, and mean while the witnesses are thinking they foretold an event rather than where instrumental in the date chosen to start the great war.
nambo is offline   Reply With Quote