Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2009, 04:13 PM   #1
free_at_last
Senior Member
 
free_at_last's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 443
Exclamation I Just called the Telegraph about the Nuke Story

Hi All I just called the Telegraph about the Blackjack Nuke scenario story they posted on their website.


THEY FREAKED OUT!!!!

No one wanted to talk about it and then after speaking to four different people the last guy got snotty and hung up the phone.

There is something behind this, they never even tried to play it down, just got aggressive with me.


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/c...Blackjack.html

Try and call them yourself and see how they react, it is disturbing!!!!

Editorial PR Manager on 0207 931 2000.
__________________
THE NWO CONTROL GRID COMES DOWN IN 2016

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ15fo75E

Last edited by free_at_last; 12-01-2009 at 04:16 PM.
free_at_last is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:14 PM   #2
91181
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Dorset/London
Posts: 1,004
Default

whats the number
91181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:15 PM   #3
bobhodge
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by free_at_last View Post
Hi All I just called the Telegraph about the Blackjack Nuke scenario story they posted on their website.


THEY FREAKED OUT!!!!

No one wanted to talk about it and then after speaking to four different people the last guy got snotty and hung up the phone.

There is something behind this, they never even tried to play it down, just got aggressive with me.


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/c...Blackjack.html

Try and call them yourself and see how they react, it is disturbing!!!!
Regardless of their motive, I believe it is a disgusting and irresponsible publication from a mainstream newspaper.
bobhodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:15 PM   #4
free_at_last
Senior Member
 
free_at_last's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 443
Default

Editorial PR Manager on 0207 931 2000.
__________________
THE NWO CONTROL GRID COMES DOWN IN 2016

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ15fo75E
free_at_last is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:23 PM   #5
alzee
Senior Member
 
alzee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,133
Default

Watching that slideshow pointed me to the home-office website, where they show the 'current threat level' of a terrorist attack.

It's currently at 'severe', which they state means 'an attack is highly likely'.

I'm willing to bet that it's been at severe ever since that page was launched

scare-mongering bastards.
alzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:26 PM   #6
yozhik
Senior Member
 
yozhik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,412
Default

Isn't there a media watchdog to report this to?
Could this not come under "irresponsible reporting"?

Fact is; Operation Blackjack does exist, but its a "game" which is NOT based in the UK and does NOT include a nuclear weapon strike by terrorists.

From Operation Blackjack's own website, it is;

Quote:
OPERATION BLACKJACK

May 23rd-25th, Memorial Day Weekend 2008
Camp Blanding, MOUT Facility Starke, FL USA

During the early hours of the morning, rebel elements within the Mexican Armed forces seize control of the government district of Mexico City. As dawn broke, tanks patrolled the streets and armed soldiers ordered all citizens to remain indoors. The Mexican President is executed on the very steps of his office by members of the paramilitary Los Zetas organization. Rumors persist of foreign mercenary units supporting the rebel forces and of even darker hints of this being the opening gambit of a much larger campaign.

Enjoy battling through an exceptional MOUT facility and hundreds of acres of woodlands with players from across the United States and United Kingdom in this fantastic weekend event.
Doesn't sound like a nuclear attack in central London to me

Fearmongering. Irresponsible. Disinformation. Programming. Mind Control.
Hidden in plain sight.
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:28 PM   #7
amandaooo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 591
Default

Can you ask who the creator is?
amandaooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:30 PM   #8
free_at_last
Senior Member
 
free_at_last's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaooo View Post
Can you ask who the creator is?
I asked they refused to comment. I said why is it up there and who put it up, they just hung up.
__________________
THE NWO CONTROL GRID COMES DOWN IN 2016

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ15fo75E
free_at_last is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:37 PM   #9
bim11
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 129
Default

lol i just pranked them
bim11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:40 PM   #10
free_at_last
Senior Member
 
free_at_last's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bim11 View Post
lol i just pranked them
What did u do?
__________________
THE NWO CONTROL GRID COMES DOWN IN 2016

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ15fo75E
free_at_last is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:43 PM   #11
tusme
Senior Member
 
tusme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Truth realm
Posts: 4,687
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alzee View Post
Watching that slideshow pointed me to the home-office website, where they show the 'current threat level' of a terrorist attack.

It's currently at 'severe', which they state means 'an attack is highly likely'.

I'm willing to bet that it's been at severe ever since that page was launched

scare-mongering bastards.
Hi Alzee,

Well, the recent "Bail-Out" (in the US & across Europe), at least, ensured a "terrorist attack" would be paid for or financed...

No-one, on the "inside" would simply risk their careers and future engaging in such activity...show them the money however, and name a few high profile names involved, then, you'll have for yourself, the perfect (psy-op) team...

Besides the money, I bet, once everyone knew Cheney would man the controls on 9/11, they all must've thought, "what the hell, it's worth the risk"...!?

Cheers
__________________
TRUTH...not mine!

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:55 PM   #12
dankai
Senior Member
 
dankai's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 1,042
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusme View Post
Hi Alzee,

Well, the recent "Bail-Out" (in the US & across Europe), at least, ensured a "terrorist attack" would be paid for or financed...

No-one, on the "inside" would simply risk their careers and future engaging in such activity...show them the money however, and name a few high profile names involved, then, you'll have for yourself, the perfect (psy-op) team...

Besides the money, I bet, once everyone knew Cheney would man the controls on 9/11, they all must've thought, "what the hell, it's worth the risk"...!?

Cheers
To piggie-back off of what you just mentioned, the Federal Reserve and Treasury Dept here in the U.S. has printed and given $2 Trillion to someone and they're not revealing who or for what purpose.
__________________
Faith is swallowed up in Knowledge.
Dan Cain
dankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:01 PM   #13
catfood
Premier Subscribers
 
catfood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Up north.UK
Posts: 764
Default

They haven't put much time into it, my 15 year old brother could have done a better job.
This is just scaremongering the papers do it all the time, its almost like its their job. This in mind I will say its their job not to convey honest news but to create public interest and sell papers. So it makes sense keep people scared and they want information then sell them the information that keeps them scared.
catfood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:11 PM   #14
tusme
Senior Member
 
tusme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Truth realm
Posts: 4,687
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankai View Post
To piggie-back off of what you just mentioned, the Federal Reserve and Treasury Dept here in the U.S. has printed and given $2 Trillion to someone and they're not revealing who or for what purpose.
Hi Dankai,

Really!?

Don't mind you "piggie-backing" at all, as long as you speak for Truth...!?

Tbh, I've not seen any such News, yet...but, there you go!!

After 9/11 we were told, all money laundering will be outlawed...!?

Hmm, I suppose, such laws do not apply to them...!?

Lastly, if what you're saying, is true...then, the "Nuke Story" is a done deal...their last throw of the "Blackjack" dice...!?

Cheers
__________________
TRUTH...not mine!

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:15 PM   #15
free_at_last
Senior Member
 
free_at_last's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 443
Default

Meaning of Black Jack Interesting!!

JACK OF SPADES CHANGE

The essential force in all things. Change can be for the better or for the worse; only the individual can decide which he or she wants.


http://www.alcyone.com/arcana/oracle.html
__________________
THE NWO CONTROL GRID COMES DOWN IN 2016

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ15fo75E
free_at_last is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:34 PM   #16
yozhik
Senior Member
 
yozhik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,412
Default

OK, finally got to speak to someone ... although to say they were "helpful" would be an extremely generous statement

He kept asking "who are you and of what concern is this of YOURS?"
I informed him I was a concerned reader, it did not matter where I was from and I required some information re: the source of this "story", an explanation as to why it was the LEAD story and how it was deemed "culture".

I also asked "who is the regulators body that governs online content and how do I contact them?" ... He never answered this one

Anyway, is you feel strongly about this and would like to let them know, write an email to;

[email protected]
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 12-01-2009 at 05:34 PM.
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:42 PM   #17
dankai
Senior Member
 
dankai's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 1,042
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusme View Post
Hi Dankai,

Really!?

Don't mind you "piggie-backing" at all, as long as you speak for Truth...!?

Tbh, I've not seen any such News, yet...but, there you go!!

After 9/11 we were told, all money laundering will be outlawed...!?

Hmm, I suppose, such laws do not apply to them...!?

Lastly, if what you're saying, is true...then, the "Nuke Story" is a done deal...their last throw of the "Blackjack" dice...!?

Cheers
2 months ago in the midst of the bailout money being given away to their frat buddies here is the report from Bloomberg.com:

Nov. 10 (Bloomberg) -- The Federal Reserve is refusing to identify the recipients of almost $2 trillion of emergency loans from American taxpayers or the troubled assets the central bank is accepting as collateral.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p....tY&refer=home
__________________
Faith is swallowed up in Knowledge.
Dan Cain
dankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:44 PM   #18
amandaooo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 591
Default

I got put through to a nice soundling ladies answering machine
amandaooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:50 PM   #19
orwell101
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 198
Default

Oh my, this is the dumbest thread I've ever seen.

It is in the CULTURE section, not the news section! It's say underneath that it is FICTICIOUS! You would have to be a retard to think it was news!

No wonder they are hanging up, they must think you are all pranking them. Nobody can be that dumb. Well, you do follow David Icke so I take that back. LOL.

Last edited by orwell101; 12-01-2009 at 05:51 PM.
orwell101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:56 PM   #20
yozhik
Senior Member
 
yozhik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orwell101 View Post
Oh my, this is the dumbest thread I've ever seen.

It is in the CULTURE section, not the news section! It's say underneath that it is FICTICIOUS! You would have to be a retard to think it was news!

No wonder they are hanging up, they must think you are all pranking them. Nobody can be that dumb. Well, you do follow David Icke so I take that back. LOL.
and where exactly have you just posted this reply?
Oh wait ... it's the David Icke forum!

Hmmm ... time to look in the mirror
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:28 PM.