Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2009, 10:53 AM   #1
vienna

Default FREEMAN def- Spiritual being NOT human being!

acording to law.com dictionary

Person is defined as:
1) a human being. 2) a corporation treated as having the ... etc

LINK:
http://dictionary.law.com/default2.a...0&submit1.y=16

they gave no definition of 'human being' however in Ballantine's Law dictionary
'human being' is defined as 'monster'

'monster' is further defined as:
a human being by birth but in some part resembling a lower animal ... a monster hath no inheritable blood, and cannot be heir to any land, albeit brought forth in marriage

goto 31 minutes into this Jordan Maxwell vid 'occult world of commerce"
(a must see vid for anyone approaching Freeman information for the first time)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05906900297328

spiritual being however cannot be found in Ballantine's Law dictionary - so in the civil/UCC/maritime admiralty fiction bullshit world it does not exist

this is why Freemen must define themselves as Spirtual beings NOT human beings

anyone agree?
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN

Last edited by vienna; 08-01-2009 at 10:55 AM.
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:23 PM   #2
boots

Yes i would agree. There is not a reference to spiritual being in Blacks Law Dictionary.

Originally Posted by bendoon
The white race is the only race that isn't racist.Originally Posted by bendoonall the most intelligent people in history have been racist .

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:54 PM   #3
pleasuredome
Inactive

i agree too, good thread!
pleasuredome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:57 PM   #4
yozhik

Quote:
BALLENTINE'S LAW DICTIONARY
A LAW DICTIONARY WITHOUT PRONUNCIATIONS
JAMES A. BALLANTINE

THIRD EDITION

Page 572.
human. Of the form and characteristics of man.
human being. A person, male or female.

Page 769.
man. In the generic sense, a human being, whether male or female; all human beings; mankind. In the narrow sense, a male human being who has reached the age of majority, at least an age above puberty. State v Seder, 106 Wis 343, 82 NW 167.

Pages 939, 940.
person.
An individual or an organization. UCC 1201(30). An individual man, woman, or child or, as a general rule, a corporation. 18 Am J2d Corp 20. Inclusive of bodies politic and corporate. Waterbury v Board of Com. 10 Mont 515, 26 P 1002. As used in the Bankruptcy Act, inclusive of corporations, officers, partnerships, and women, except where otherwise specified. Bankruptcy Act 1(23); 11 USC 1(23). Under the negotiable Instruments Law, an individual or a body of persons whether incorporated or not. Uniform Negotiable Instruments Law 191. As used in the anti-trust laws, inclusive of corporations and associations. 36 Am J1st Monop etc 186. Inclusive of corporations where used in a statute imposing a license tax. 33 Am J1st Lic 49. Usually inclusive of corporations in a tax statute, 51 Am J1st Tax 318. Inclusive of corporations where used in a statute relating to the sale of commodities by weight or measure. 56 Am J1st W & L 5. Inclusive of corporations in a pure food law. State v Belle Springs Creamery Co. 83 Kan 389, 111 P 474. For the purposes of the due process clause, either a citizen or an alien. 3 Am J2d Aliens 8. For the purposes of extradition, either a citizen or an alien. 31 Am J2d Extrad 17.
A corporation is deemed a "person" within the meaning of the statute of limitations, and consequently, the statute ordinarily runs against corporations and domestic corporations are generally included within the class of persons who may plead the statute, and they may, as a general rule, acquire title by adverse possession for the statutory period in the same manner and to the same extent as an individual. 34 Am J1st Lim Ac 372. A municipal corporation is a "person" within the meaning of the statute of limitations. 34 Am J1st Lim Ac 397.
Liquor license laws may either expressly permit, or be held susceptible of a construction which authorizes corporations to be licensed thereunder, and the word "person," as used in such legislation, is usually held to embrace a corporation, irrespective of whether there is an express provision to that effect in the license law or in general law. 30 Am J Rev ed Intox L 126.
The word "person," where used in statutes defining crimes, is usually construed to include a corporation, so as to bring corporations within the prohibition of the statute. 19 Am J2d Corp 1436.
Dependent upon the entire context of the instrument, the word "person," as used in a will, may or may not include a corporation. 57 Am J1st Wills 1326.
I have seen this definition of "human being = monster" referred to a number of times, but have never been able to see it at source. The above definitions are directly from Ballantine's Law Dictionary, 3rd Edition.
Of interest is the highlighted definition and clarifier/specifier for person.

Quote:
The word "person," where used in statutes defining crimes, is usually construed to include a corporation, so as to bring corporations within the prohibition of the statute. 19 Am J2d Corp 1436.
Quote:
Black's 5th, Page 687.
include. (Lat. Inclaudere, to shut in, keep within.) To confine within, hold as in an inclosure, take in, attain, shut up, contain, inclose, comprise, comprehend, embrace, involve.
In simple terms it says that whenever the word person is used in a statute which specifies a crime, it refers specifically to a corporation, so that the corporation can be bought within its jurisdiction.
So if you're not a corporation, a criminal statute does not apply to you. However, this may also be requalified within the Definitions or Interpretations of the specific statute.

Quote:
Ballantine's 3rd, Page 1006.
prohibition. A remedy the purpose of which is to prevent a tribunal possessing judicial or quasi-judicial powers from exercising jurisdiction over matters not within its cognizance, or exceeding its jurisdiction in matters of which it has cognizance. Anno: 77 ALR 246
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 08-01-2009 at 01:10 PM.
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:06 PM   #5
vienna

great stuff yozhik

I got the monster definition from the slide used in this link - it looks like a page from the dictionary with highlights

goto 31 minutes into this Jordan Maxwell vid 'occult world of commerce"
(a must see vid for anyone approaching Freeman information for the first time)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05906900297328

also do you have Black's 5th and Ballentine we can download from somewhere or even as a pdf or text doc??

cheers matey
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN

Last edited by vienna; 08-01-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:08 PM   #6

Yoz I would, and so would a court room, interpret:

As to mean corporations are also accountable to the same statutes as human beings.

It's like saying "The word "Team" includes the coaches and managers", would you interpret that to mean the players are specifically excluded?

(I promised myself to abandon this whole thing but come on....)

Last edited by 1694; 08-01-2009 at 01:09 PM.
1694 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:22 PM   #7
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1694 View Post
Yoz I would, and so would a court room, interpret:

As to mean corporations are also accountable to the same statutes as human beings.

It's like saying "The word "Team" includes the coaches and managers", would you interpret that to mean the players are specifically excluded?

(I promised myself to abandon this whole thing but come on....)
1694 ... this is a great question and highlights the difference between language you and I use as opposed to legalese.

In general, the word "includes" in a legal context is inclusive.
Including is expansive; includes is limiting.

Example; (basic, but to highlight a point)

Introduction: This statute is to limit the life of cats.

Section 1
a) all white cats will be exterminated on the first Friday of March.

Definitions
"cat" refers to domestic cats, including dogs and birds.
"white" includes black, when referring to colour of fur, coat or feathers.

What does it mean?

It means that domestic birds, cats and dogs (including) that are black (includes) in colour, will be exterminated on the first Friday of March.

It might not make (common) sense, it might not be what you and I comprehend it to mean when read, but in legalese, it is what it means.

Did you not take note of how specific the use of "person" was in each of the uses??
Does this not instantly tell you that it is not a generic term?
And where in this plethora of uses to you see it referring to man?

Quote:
Ballantine's 3rd, Pages 939, 940.
person.
An individual or an organization. UCC 1201(30).
An individual man, woman, or child or, as a general rule, a corporation. 18 Am J2d Corp 20.
Inclusive of bodies politic and corporate. Waterbury v Board of Com. 10 Mont 515, 26 P 1002.
As used in the Bankruptcy Act, inclusive of corporations, officers, partnerships, and women, except where otherwise specified. Bankruptcy Act 1(23); 11 USC 1(23).
Under the negotiable Instruments Law, an individual or a body of persons whether incorporated or not. Uniform Negotiable Instruments Law 191.
As used in the anti-trust laws, inclusive of corporations and associations. 36 Am J1st Monop etc 186.
Inclusive of corporations where used in a statute imposing a license tax. 33 Am J1st Lic 49.
Usually inclusive of corporations in a tax statute, 51 Am J1st Tax 318.
Inclusive of corporations where used in a statute relating to the sale of commodities by weight or measure. 56 Am J1st W & L 5.
Inclusive of corporations in a pure food law. State v Belle Springs Creamery Co. 83 Kan 389, 111 P 474.
For the purposes of the due process clause, either a citizen or an alien. 3 Am J2d Aliens 8.
For the purposes of extradition, either a citizen or an alien. 31 Am J2d Extrad 17.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 08-01-2009 at 01:36 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:30 PM   #8

Great example ..... I prefer the real one.

Person: a)Human b)corporation treated as having a legal personality

"The word "person," where used in statutes defining crimes, is usually construed to include a corporation."

If you think you know that means something it doesn't good luck to you.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:42 PM   #9
yozhik

Quote:
Great example ..... I prefer the real one.

Person: a)Human b)corporation treated as having a legal personality

"The word "person," where used in statutes defining crimes, is usually construed to include a corporation."

If you think you know that means something it doesn't good luck to you.
This has already been addressed;
Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik
In simple terms it says that whenever the word person is used in a statute which specifies a crime, it refers specifically to a corporation, so that the corporation can be bought within its jurisdiction.
So if you're not a corporation, a criminal statute does not apply to you. However, this may also be requalified within the Definitions or Interpretations of the specific statute.

To be clear, if the statute, in its definition, states;

"person" includes corporation.

... then this means it is "limited to" corporations.
As has been clearly shown, the term "person" is NOT generic.
I have posted (twice already, now for a third time) the Ballantine's (3rd edition) definition of "person".

Quote:
person.
An individual man, woman, or child or, as a general rule, a corporation. 18 Am J2d Corp 20.
Inclusive of bodies politic and corporate. Waterbury v Board of Com. 10 Mont 515, 26 P 1002.
As used in the Bankruptcy Act, inclusive of corporations, officers, partnerships, and women, except where otherwise specified. Bankruptcy Act 1(23); 11 USC 1(23).
Under the negotiable Instruments Law, an individual or a body of persons whether incorporated or not. Uniform Negotiable Instruments Law 191.
As used in the anti-trust laws, inclusive of corporations and associations. 36 Am J1st Monop etc 186.
Inclusive of corporations where used in a statute imposing a license tax. 33 Am J1st Lic 49.
Inclusive of corporations where used in a statute relating to the sale of commodities by weight or measure. 56 Am J1st W & L 5.
Inclusive of corporations in a pure food law. State v Belle Springs Creamery Co. 83 Kan 389, 111 P 474.
For the purposes of the due process clause, either a citizen or an alien. 3 Am J2d Aliens 8.
For the purposes of extradition, either a citizen or an alien. 31 Am J2d Extrad 17.
This means that you can not assume that the term "person" automatically includes man. "Person" is not a generic term; man is not a default setting, which you imply ad nauseum.
If you do not accept this nor comprehend this, then you have made your choice to go against the evidence and no measure of additional posts or quoted legal definitions will sway you from your course.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 08-01-2009 at 01:50 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:49 PM   #10

Quote:
person.
An individual
First 2 lines.

Last edited by 1694; 08-01-2009 at 01:49 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:55 PM   #11
vienna

Yoz , don't reply - clearly there are dis info agents put here to keep us in endless debate chasing our tails rather than moving on - I noticed one or two on the 911 boards - and I've been watching this one for some time here too

much like freemen do when replying to Notices - with endless questions to keep the target busy

Ignore him/she/them(I suspect a duo or more using the one login) and let's move on

Last edited by vienna; 08-01-2009 at 02:13 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:59 PM   #12
yozhik

Quote:
First 2 lines.
No.
You nefariously omitted some words from your selected quote, so as to distort the true meaning to falsely support your assertion.

The first two lines, correctly quoted, are;

Quote:
person.
to clarify ...

Quote:
Black's 6th, Page 1095

Or, conj. A disjunctive particle used to express an alternative or to give a choice of one among two or more things.
Again, "person" is not a generic term with "man" as its default setting.
If you simply choose to ignore this fact, then good luck to you.

1694 ... if you wish to continue with your futile game, then I suggest you take it up with the publishers of Black's Law Dictionary, Ballantine's Law Dictionary and the judges and administrators that have given the cited rulings. Your "beef" is with them; not me, nor the Freeman concept.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 08-01-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:12 PM   #13

"Dog Or Cat" doesn't mean cat, it means Cat OR Dog. Your definition of OR supports the point. Individual is included as a stand alone, but corporations are also included.

It ius quite simple to understand why corporations are considered persons in the eyes of the law. It is not because all persons are corporations, it is just so that corporations can be sued or held legally accountable. Like wise the govt depts are corporations so you can sue them, not necessarily because they can make a profit.

I'm back out of this, I can't believe I bothered.

Last edited by 1694; 08-01-2009 at 02:14 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:22 PM   #14
yozhik

Quote:
"Dog Or Cat" doesn't mean cat, it means Cat OR Dog. Your definition of OR supports the point. Individual is included as a stand alone, but corporations are also included.

It ius quite simple to understand why corporations are considered persons in the eyes of the law. It is not because all persons are corporations, it is just so that corporations can be sued or held legally accountable. Like wise the govt depts are corporations so you can sue them, not necessarily because they can make a profit.

I'm back out of this, I can't believe I bothered.
Either can any sane member of this forum!
Your posts are nonsensical and total disinformation.
You are ignoring simple logic and rudimentary grammar.

The facts have been presented.
If you choose to ignore them, then that is your choice.

You have been given official definitions and case references/rulings.
However, it seems that you believe you know better.

Quote:
Quote:
person.
This means that you can not assume that the term "person" automatically includes "man". "Person" is not a generic term; "man" is not a default setting.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 08-01-2009 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:37 PM   #15
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
great stuff yozhik

also do you have Black's 5th and Ballentine we can download from somewhere or even as a pdf or text doc??

cheers matey
I have personally bought copies of Black's 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th editions.

However, I also have downloaded a pdf of Black's 2nd ( 1 large file) and Ballantine's 3rd (26 small files). I can not, for the life of me, remember the original links, but would be more than happy to provide copies for anyone interested. Send me a private message so we can arrange file transfers

- Emma Goldman
Old 08-01-2009, 04:07 PM   #16
Ian2day
Inactive

So should we say that we're sovereign spiritual beings.
Ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:24 PM   #17
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
So should we say that we're sovereign spiritual beings.
What is it that you want to express or achieve?

Quote:
Black's 6th, Page 1400
Spiritual. Relating to religious or ecclesiastical persons or affairs, as distinguished from "secular" or lay, worldly, or business matters.
Is this the intended meaning?

What about; sovereign man vested with both sentience and sapience.

- Emma Goldman
Old 08-01-2009, 04:32 PM   #18
intellection

if i comprehend this correctly:

It is the definition of the word 'include' stated to mean "To confine within, hold as in an inclosure, take in, attain, shut up, contain, inclose, comprise, comprehend, embrace, involve." that cites 'person' to mean a corporation.

I think 1696 is coming from the viewpoint that the definition of 'person' is human being/man/women as standard but can also mean a corporation. i can see his view but agree that in law nothing should be taken as granted.

if this being the case we also need to know the legal definition of 'usually' and 'construed'.

Also, can someone assist as to whether I am reading this definition correctly please?

person.
An individual or an organization. UCC 1201(30). An individual man, woman, or child or, as a general rule, a corporation.

Does this state that a person is an individual man, woman or child but generally it means a corporation? if this is the case then we should assume that generally person means a corporation unless we have reason/evidence to think otherwise.

i'm really trying to comprehend this concept.
thanks.

ps. i think 1696 is to fully comprehend this concept. it is difficult and people shouldn't be so quick to shout troll which is a form of control to keep people in a box. ie. if you don't conform to my ideas i will use ridicule to keep you in line.
intellection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:36 PM   #19
Ian2day
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
What is it that you want to express or achieve?

Is this the intended meaning?

What about; sovereign man vested with both sentience and sapience.
Sovereign puts you on an equal footing with those who control the globe. By making this declaration to the Universe. You're in effect staking a claim to being the ruler of your own entity, whatever form it takes. Therefore as such, a sovereign spiritual being. There is no thing known or unknown which can lay claim unto your being.
Ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:45 PM   #20
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by intellection View Post
Also, can someone assist as to whether I am reading this definition correctly please?

person.
An individual or an organization. UCC 1201(30). An individual man, woman, or child or, as a general rule, a corporation.

Does this state that a person is an individual man, woman or child but generally it means a corporation? if this is the case then we should assume that generally person means a corporation unless we have reason/evidence to think otherwise.

i'm really trying to comprehend this concept.
thanks.
IMHO, that is a logical interpretation.

Quote:
ps. i think 1696 is to fully comprehend this concept. it is difficult and people shouldn't be so quick to shout troll which is a form of control to keep people in a box. ie. if you don't conform to my ideas i will use ridicule to keep you in line.
I think for reference you need to view 1694's previous posting history to place his modus operandi into context.

Also, repeated ignoring of the following, relevant information ...

Quote:
Quote:
person.
This means that you can not assume that the term "person" automatically includes "man". "Person" is not a generic term; "man" is not a default setting.
... specifically; that which is posted in larger font and contrasting colour for clarity ... when ignored points to true nefarious intent, rather than innocent inability to comprehend.

- Emma Goldman