Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2009, 11:50 PM   #1
dragond

Default What is the meaning of seeing Double Digits?

Hey guys and girls..Im fairly new to this forum. i have made few replies on the forum and thought the first day of the new year will be a good time to post my own thread.
Id like to ask the people of the forum for some answers on something thats been happening to me for the past 6-8months.. im open minded and welcome any info i can get to find out what it is that happening to me..
The thing is that ive been seeing double digits everytime i look at a digital watch/clock.. like the time on a desktop computer/laptop, like digital alarm clocks or like the time on mobile phones..here is a example of what i see.. 12.12,11.11,20.20,22.22,00.00,18.18 and so on.. there isnt a specific pattern or anything like that its just the fact that its a double digit..this happens 90% of the time and there are days when it happens more frequently than the other.. it always happens without me wanting to find out the time, just a quick look and its there.. ive tried looking at the time on different hours of the day with intent but dont get the same result.. it seems to be like that everytime i unintentionally look at it...
Does anyone have any idea why this may be? or is it simple coincedence?
i know some people have the same experiences as me... but no answer..
This has been bugging me for a while now and like i said any information is greatly appericiated...

D

Im Nobodys Soldier But my OWN General!

Lessons Learned in Blood are not Easily Forgotten!
dragond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:51 PM   #2
gu3rr1lla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragond View Post
Hey guys and girls..Im fairly new to this forum. i have made few replies on the forum and thought the first day of the new year will be a good time to post my own thread.
Id like to ask the people of the forum for some answers on something thats been happening to me for the past 6-8months.. im open minded and welcome any info i can get to find out what it is that happening to me..
The thing is that ive been seeing double digits everytime i look at a digital watch/clock.. like the time on a desktop computer/laptop, like digital alarm clocks or like the time on mobile phones..here is a example of what i see.. 12.12,11.11,20.20,22.22,00.00,18.18 and so on.. there isnt a specific pattern or anything like that its just the fact that its a double digit..this happens 90% of the time and there are days when it happens more frequently than the other.. it always happens without me wanting to find out the time, just a quick look and its there.. ive tried looking at the time on different hours of the day with intent but dont get the same result.. it seems to be like that everytime i unintentionally look at it...
This has been bugging me for a while now and like i said any information is greatly appericiated...

D
Im curious to know why aswell i always see 11.11 or 22.22
gu3rr1lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:27 AM   #3
masonfree party
Banned

http://www.nvisible.com/1111/1111intro.html

Millions of people have one thing in common; they keep seeing the numbers 11:11. These people come from all countries, all races, walks of life, and levels of awareness.

Even schoolchildren have a knowing that when they see 11:11, it's time to make a wish.

At first, it seems like a mere coincidence; then it becomes uncanny. "I started up my car at exactly 11:11." "Why do I always wake up at 11:11?"

Finally, it becomes undeniable: "All my clocks froze at 11:11."

Something very strange IS indeed happening.

In the book, "How to LIVE LARGE on a Small Planet", Solara states:

"Something IS happening and it's more real than any of us can imagine."

A Greater Reality is being inserted into our everyday lives. The earthworm finally looks up to the stars and is forever transformed. A merger is taking place between our vast cosmic Selves and our physical bodies. This transforms our DNA and allows us to finally become vibrantly alive and totally real.

The next time you see the 11:11, stop and feel the subtle energies around you. The 11:11 is a wake-up call you sent to yourself. A reminder of your true purpose here on Earth.

Usually during times of heightened energy or accelerated personal change you will notice the 11:11 more frequently.

Seeing the Master Numbers 11:11 is ALWAYS a confirmation that you are on the right track.
masonfree party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:30 AM   #4
w1nstonsm1th84

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonfree party View Post
Seeing the Master Numbers 11:11 is ALWAYS a confirmation that you are on the right track.
Brilliant!

Disclaimer: All postings are the responsibility of the respective contributor- I do not necessarily agree with, or endorse, any of the subject matter contained within them. -'w1nstonsm1th84'
Quote:
Proverbs 13:20 (NIV) He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.
w1nstonsm1th84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:36 AM   #5
masonfree party
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1nstonsm1th84 View Post
Brilliant!
then again it could be some cabalistic masonic brain washing going on
masonfree party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:40 AM   #6
haukipesukone

Quote:
Millions of people have one thing in common; they keep seeing the numbers 11:11. These people come from all countries, all races, walks of life, and levels of awareness.

How does the guy at the website know this?
http://www.nvisible.com/1111/1111intro.html

Smelling a fart but having no idea where it originated ALWAYS means your Pungalini level has increased by a factor of 3.53, so you should go to the nearest church/temple and give them a donation of 23457 Canadian dollars. If you do so, you are granted next 4 years of good luck. Except if you smell fart again without knowing the source you have to do the donation thingy again.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:17 AM   #7
mcmenek1

Quote:

D
Hi dragond.

Have a look at this thread.......

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18769

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:59 AM   #9
xpleet

I have a feeling that this might be glitch in the matrix. I don't know exactly how that would come but it's imaginable if we think of all motion-based events being dictated by 9. If one or multiple of them fail it would need a fake-replacement.

I don't think that 11 has a divine meaning.
"The desire for liberation from Darkness burns deeply within all children of the True Creator of Light. This yearning for liberation is NOT a psychological escapism. It is something that all True-Light beings have within themselves. They all long for their return to their True Home." - Amitakh http://xeeatwelve.com/

Last edited by xpleet; 02-01-2009 at 05:59 AM.
xpleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:44 PM   #10
chipstyxx

I have constantly seen 22:22 for years. I used to find it amusing and strangely comforting but I really just thought it was 'my' thing. I instinctively felt the appearance of these numbers was some kind of communication. In the last couple of years I have seen 11:11 quite a lot too. Strangely enough the first thing I saw when I woke up on new years morning was 11:11 on the clock. My personal feeling is that some one or some thing, in some level of existence is trying to get your attention!

Here is some info I've seen about these numbers, I was pleased to see when I looked into this that many peoples views match the instinctive feeling I had years ago

Quote:
The 11:11 Phenomenon

A trigger of remembrance

For many years the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously appearing to people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on the people involved. This causes a reactivation of our cellular memory banks. There’s a stirring deep inside, a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten. The appearance of 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with our highest Truth. Throughout the years, I have personally encountered thousands of people all over the world who, have experienced repeated sightings of 11:11. They all want to know what is happening to them and why. What does the 11:11 signify?
11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near. This refers to the completion of duality. When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up call. A direct channel opens up between you and the Invisible. When this happens, it is time to reflect on whatever you are doing for a moment and Look Larger. A transfer is in position. You can enter the Greater Reality if you wish pray or meditate and seed your future and also, you can be seeded by the Invisible. You can ask for help in some specific area of your life or simply listen quietly and receive a revelation. The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act of Divine Intervention telling you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is really happening. It’s time to pierce the veils of illusion that keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen, because you are ready, to step into the Greater Reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living, into a Greater Love. To ascend from duality into Oneness.
The 11.11 is the bridge to our vitality and oneness. It is our pathway into the positive unknown and beyond.
http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/ind...num=1205555617
chipstyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:20 PM   #11
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipstyxx View Post
I have constantly seen 22:22 for years. I used to find it amusing and strangely comforting but I really just thought it was 'my' thing. I instinctively felt the appearance of these numbers was some kind of communication. In the last couple of years I have seen 11:11 quite a lot too. Strangely enough the first thing I saw when I woke up on new years morning was 11:11 on the clock. My personal feeling is that some one or some thing, in some level of existence is trying to get your attention!

Here is some info I've seen about these numbers, I was pleased to see when I looked into this that many peoples views match the instinctive feeling I had years ago

Quote:
The 11:11 Phenomenon

A trigger of remembrance

For many years the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously appearing to people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on the people involved. This causes a reactivation of our cellular memory banks. There’s a stirring deep inside, a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten. The appearance of 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with our highest Truth. Throughout the years, I have personally encountered thousands of people all over the world who, have experienced repeated sightings of 11:11. They all want to know what is happening to them and why. What does the 11:11 signify?
11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near. This refers to the completion of duality. When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up call. A direct channel opens up between you and the Invisible. When this happens, it is time to reflect on whatever you are doing for a moment and Look Larger. A transfer is in position. You can enter the Greater Reality if you wish pray or meditate and seed your future and also, you can be seeded by the Invisible. You can ask for help in some specific area of your life or simply listen quietly and receive a revelation. The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act of Divine Intervention telling you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is really happening. It’s time to pierce the veils of illusion that keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen, because you are ready, to step into the Greater Reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living, into a Greater Love. To ascend from duality into Oneness.
The 11.11 is the bridge to our vitality and oneness. It is our pathway into the positive unknown and beyond.

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/ind...num=1205555617
Hi chipstyxx,

Great post thats exactly how I see the meaning of 11:11.......

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:27 PM   #12
dragond

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
Hi dragond.

Have a look at this thread.......

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18769

Love
&
Peace

thanks for the link mc.. very informing indeed.. do u think this might be happening because of us moving from the anologue to digital age? its just another one of my theories trying to come up with an answer.. still not sure of anything yet.. thanks again

D

Old 02-01-2009, 05:56 PM   #13
ubiquitous

I have been seeing 22:22 on a very regular basis since I was 12 years old,
thats 25 years now. When I was a little girl I imagined it was angels trying to
communicate with me and use to make a wish whenever I saw it. I can imagine
people think you're crazy if they haven't experienced this phenomenon
themselves but its very real and so staggeringly frequent and uncanny that it
becomes impossible to put it down to coincidence. Once I started using the
internet I realised that I was not alone in seeing these double digits and now I
know there must be something to it. Over the last 3 months I have also started
seeing 1111 and the 2222 thing has increased probably 10 fold. I'm not sure
whats happening but I feel its happening now and that we should pay
attention. Thanks OP for the post.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:08 PM   #14
dragond

there is defenatly something to this but it does take a long time to find an answer if there is one.. i dont want to say it was angels or anything else along that line coz i dont believe in god or religion..and no im not an athiest i find the darwin theory complete bullshit.. there is something to it though thats without a doubt..

D

Old 02-01-2009, 06:08 PM   #15
onourwayto2012
Premier Subscribers

Wow! I'm yet another who has seen many 11:11's as well. Many 9:11's also. edit: so yeah I just looked at the stove clock and it was 10:11.....for what it's worth

Last edited by onourwayto2012; 02-01-2009 at 06:10 PM.
onourwayto2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:20 PM   #16
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
there is defenatly something to this but it does take a long time to find an answer if there is one.. i dont want to say it was angels or anything else along that line coz i dont believe in god or religion..and no im not an athiest i find the darwin theory complete bullshit.. there is something to it though thats without a doubt..

D
you know? i actually stopped asking why it is hapenning. when i seew this i simply focus on good energy like a love feeling around myself and ask for peace in the world. focusing on good energy cant lead you to wrong doings. if only i could remain always in this feeling of good envolving me. so many news are of the negative polarity, so many stupid gossips that come to my door without me asking for it. i normally strt kinda indirectly talking about how all fashion topics and neighbours gossips bore me, and i make the gossipers understand that they are in the wrong house waisting their time. i feel bad about it, but i feel relieved too after their faces change and they shut up. i start talking to them on topics like quantum physics and economic downturns and etc, and those stupid women who think they know sooooo much about their neighbours start loosing the smiles in their faces. eventually i dont have them in the house anymore. i wish i could smile to this type pf people easier, but it is difficult considering they mask themselves, hide from interesting topics on life and at the closest opportunity jump onto another younger lady sucking form her the energies with empty gossips. so LOVE for all around is easier said than done and i dont liek to be false. i am not. i simply move away from those who are "empty". sometimes is even funny to be around people like that, but when i think how people like them allowed all that is around us, then it looses it's "fun". so difficult to keep in a positive mood sometimes... buut i try focusing on the good in my life. it helps. even rememebring the past that was happy, when i was a child, or in teenage times life was less heavy.
cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:22 PM   #17
angel wings

I've been seeing 11 frequently for the past few months, I knew about the 11:11 phenomenon before but never started to experience it until I listened to one of Rik Clays talks. After that I literally saw it EVERYWHERE!!!! And it's increasing...

I see 11:11 at least once every two days and daily I coincidently look at the clock at 11 mins past. These days I will catch the 11mins past on the clock at least 4/5 times a day.

Other connections are just seeing the number 11 randomly, say on my PC in chatroom forums, 11 responses, last comment made at 10:11 etc

At first I found it weird, now I embrace it, others still think I'm strange when I mention it (oh well) but I know its happening. Also sometimes at 11:11 I get a tingly feeling - I'm convinced there's a large energy frequence connected to this number.
angel wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:21 PM   #18
oceano

It's the greater reality calling I started off seeing 11:11 a while back and initially thought it was just a weird coincidence. Soon I could not ignore the frequency and I did some research on it...just to find out if it wasn't just me going crazy. Imagine my surprise when I found out millions of other people have had the experience. Recently it has moved beyond just 11:11 and has extended to almost all sorts of double digits on the clock. It's like there is some kind of a quickening. Can't explain it. Sometimes I have to wonder if my body computer isn't setting on body clock alarms making me look at the clock at just the right time. If you try to consciously spot the doubles it does not work. Not only is there no "magic" but you often end up looking at the clock with a few minutes to go etc. Weird thing is I can't stand clocks/ watches etc. I don't wear a watch.

I love the concept of a Greater Reality. I so feel it.
oceano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:06 PM   #19
dragond

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceano View Post
It's the greater reality calling I started off seeing 11:11 a while back and initially thought it was just a weird coincidence. Soon I could not ignore the frequency and I did some research on it...just to find out if it wasn't just me going crazy. Imagine my surprise when I found out millions of other people have had the experience. Recently it has moved beyond just 11:11 and has extended to almost all sorts of double digits on the clock. It's like there is some kind of a quickening. Can't explain it. Sometimes I have to wonder if my body computer isn't setting on body clock alarms making me look at the clock at just the right time. If you try to consciously spot the doubles it does not work. Not only is there no "magic" but you often end up looking at the clock with a few minutes to go etc. Weird thing is I can't stand clocks/ watches etc. I don't wear a watch.

I love the concept of a Greater Reality. I so feel it.
anything is possible.. i always thought it was happening only to me! but its good to know many people have the same or similar experiences..
hopefully one day we'll find the answer..

D

Old 10-01-2009, 09:26 AM   #20
angel wings

Now I keep seeing the time at 10 past the hour, 11:10, 9:10 etc what does that mean am I slipping? lol
angel wings is offline   Reply With Quote