Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 30-12-2008, 10:24 PM   #1
netta
Inactive

Default Mickey Mouse and the Illuminati

Ok everyone this is my first thread. I decided to make one because this topic really hit home with me.

How is Mickey Mouse (Master Mason) related to the illuminati? What are your opinions and findings on this topic?

The only reason I did further research into this topic was because of this quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by father ted View Post
It's also interesting how horses are used in movies and cartoons, though can't think of a definite/good example right now, but you'ld always want to take note of how anything is being portrayed on tv- especially gays!
from this thread
http://davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47054

I found so many interesting things that I didn't want to just post a reply in that thread. The following information was originally meant for that, but it started to get too off topic and delve into much deeper meanings.

Here are my findings.

The above quote reminded me of this character:

Horace Horsecollar
Here is the wikipedia information:

Ok now I don't usually try to interpret symbolism and present it to other's, but this time I will give it a go. Feel free to add what you see because I am sure to miss something.

For now we will just focus on Horace, since I am starting this thread because of an inspiration about horse cartoons, and what they represent.

Now since we do derive power from other beings, the name Horace probably refers to Horus the sun god. We all know what that means. Once again, worship of the sun and gaining power from the sun. It probably also relates to worship of the state of being one (masculine and feminine, sun and moon, light and dark) which leads to power and being what we are originally meant to be (sky, universe, everything, one) because Horus represented the sun, the moon, and the sky. So Horace Horsecollar could represent a higher power.

I am thinking that somehow the illuminati was represented by mickey mouse (one day when I was a child I decided that I didn't like mickey mouse and now I might know why) and somehow the mouse represents something.

In the wikipedia article it says this:
[quote]In his earliest incarnation, Horace was presented as Mickey Mouse's four-legged plow horse. He could walk upright on his hind legs, at which time his forelegs became gloved hands; at other times, he got back down on all fours and reverted to form. /QUOTE]

This means that the illuminati or even the master masons (mickey mouse) somehow uses the power of the sun, moon etc, higher powers (Horace) to pave the way (plow) in order to create whatever they want to create (grow crops and harvest them) so that it can benefit them in some way (nourishment).

It also says that Horace could shapeshift. So this means that shapeshifting is involved.

Another interesting thing is that Horace is
[QUOTE]Characterized as a cheerful know-it-all, Horace helped Mickey on his sleuthing expeditions/QUOTE]
So Horace (Horus) also represents illumination. This special knowledge helps the illuminati (mickey mouse) achieve their goals and become more enlightened due to special knowledge, thus becoming more like gods. They achieve this in part because of search for even more knowledge (sleuthing expeditions).

Another notable thing is that Horace is
Quote:
the sometime boyfriend of Clarabelle Cow
and

Quote:
He and Clarabelle Cow had an uncanny ability to change from somewhat normal farmyard animals into anthropomorphized beings as necessary.
While Horace also is

Quote:
acting as Clarabelle Cow's paramour and fiance. Clarabelle and Horace were engaged in the comics according to some 1931 and 1932 continuities, but neither ever followed through.
For a brief time, during the late 1960s, Clarabelle Cow began dating Goofy, perhaps in an attempt to give Goofy a girlfriend. The reasons for Clarabelle and Horace apparently breaking up were not given. In 1969, the character Glory-Bee was introduced as a new love interest for Goofy[4]. In later comics, Clarabelle and Horace were a couple again.
Clarabelle could represent Mut, an ancient egyptian mother goddess who was later made into Hathor (represent by a cow)-the mother of Horus. Mut was like
Quote:
the mother from which the cosmos emerged

I am curious to know what the significance is of the break up between Clarabelle and Horace, the breif love affair between Clarabelle and goofy, and then the reunion of Horace and Clarabelle. I am sure that there are whole other meanings.

Maybe somehow the illumination (sun, Horus, moon, sky god) became disconnected from the original creator so that the creator could focus on helping something that represents a dog (goofy). Then after that was achieved the creator was able to reconnect with the illumination. The illuminati might be a part of that perhaps?

This reminds me of hidden hand's explanation. I can see a connection whether it is valid or not.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1

As I learn I will post more. But until then I would like to know your opinion on the subject matter.
netta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2008, 03:10 AM   #2
father ted
Inactive

Interesting!

Horse and it's assosiated phonyms will take you on quite a journey, I know myself.

Some other things to consider:
horse=
whore (whore of Babylon),
hour/hours (horus walked the sky in 12 steps, that's where we get the 12 "hours" of the day),
*the golden horse statue in the Montauk saga, believed to have something to do with time,
and what has been mentioned be Netta.

In these illuminati myths, there is a lot of insest involved, that would explain Horace and Clarabelle.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2008, 04:10 AM   #3
netta
Inactive

Oh hey thanks for replying.

I was wondering about the incest thing between Clarabelle and Horace. You just cleared it up for me. I knew that the Illuminati has a thing for incest, but I wasn't sure whether they actually meant to depict that or not, or if they were simply using Clarabelle and Horace's relationship to represent the close relationship between the original creator of this universe and the Illuminati.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:28 PM   #4
angel wings

I'm not sure about Mickey directly but on the whole Disney is notorious for their subliminal imagery.

Last edited by angel wings; 03-01-2009 at 01:29 PM.
angel wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 01:39 PM   #5
armoured_amazon

Slightly off-topic but I sometimes wonder was I ever targeted as a child (I was way above average intelligence and talent etc) because I have always had a major dislike of all things Disney. LOL that's not the only reason, but the Disney craze was something I didn't participate in with my friends; I found it all particularly creepy. I also reckon that kids with outstanding results would have been tipped off by headteachers etc.

eta: Good job I became a drop out!!!

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 03-01-2009 at 01:39 PM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:04 PM   #6
yeshua

Very interesting, Netta.
yeshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:29 PM   #7
soulja

interesting read netta, i love this kind of creative research.

i'm not even sure anymore whether Mickey Mouse is really a Disney creation ever since i saw that 700 years old cave painting wich looks remarkably like MM.

pagan roots ?
soulja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #8
supertzar

I found that one antique Mickey Mouse toy car with the Star of David wheels. A Zionist vehicle.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:54 PM   #9
dawnismygoddess

The letter "M" can be seen as a "3"

These could all be "33's".....wow that's crazy eh? Maybe not, but it's still interesting.

Master Mason:

Mickey Mouse:

Marilyn Manson:

Marilyn Monroe:

M & M's:
dawnismygoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:16 PM   #10
netta
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulja View Post
Oh Wow! Where did you find that? That is incredibly good for a 700 year old cave painting. That's kind of creepy actually. Now I am really curious.
Old 08-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #11
soulja

Quote:
Originally Posted by netta View Post
Oh Wow! Where did you find that? That is incredibly good for a 700 year old cave painting. That's kind of creepy actually. Now I am really curious.
Quote:
700-year-old picture of 'Mickey Mouse' found in Austrian church
What appears to be a 700-year-old picture of Mickey Mouse has been discovered on a church fresco in Austria.

Walt Disney first sketched his character in 1928 but an Austrian art historian spotted an uncannily similar drawing.

The painting, which has been dated back to the early 14th Century, is in the Community Church in Malta, Carinthia. Next to a large sketch of St. Christopher is a clear drawing of the mouse. Art historian Eduard Mahlknecht believes the similarity to Mickey is pure coincidence. He told Austrian daily 'Krone: "St Christopher was often depicted surrounded by various animals and sea-life, and in this case something that resembles Mickey Mouse. "It is most likely to be a drawing of a beaver or a weasel."
http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/6965.html
how someone can think it's a drawing of a beaver or weasel is beyond me.
it clearly has human features imo..

Last edited by soulja; 08-01-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 09:55 PM   #12
soulja

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnismygoddess View Post
The letter "M" can be seen as a "3"

These could all be "33's".....wow that's crazy eh? Maybe not, but it's still interesting.

Master Mason:

Mickey Mouse:

Disney's Club 33

Club 33 is a private club located in the heart of the New Orleans Square section of Disneyland. Officially maintained as a "secret" feature of the theme park, the entrance of the club is located next to the Blue Bayou Restaurant at "33 Royal Street" with the entrance recognizable by an ornate address plate with the number 33 engraved on it. When riding Pirates of the Caribbean, just as the ride departs, the Blue Bayou restaurant is visible, but the balconies above it are actually a part of Club 33.

Quote:
Mickey the Mason

Behind the door of Uncle Walt’s exclusive Club 33
By Dan Kapelovitz

Deep in the heart of the Happiest Place on Earth, Disneyland’s semi-secret restaurant Club 33 beats like a pacemaker. Officially, the club is located at 33 Rue Royale in New Orleans Square, near the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. A decorative "33" and an intercom next to a French Quarter-style door are the only markers of the club’s entrance. Disneyland’s info line says 33 is the product of Walt Disney’s "vision of a quiet, elegant place where he could entertain special guests." Sadly, Jesus had other plans, and Mickey Mouse’s pappy ascended to that Magic Kingdom in the sky five months before the club’s 1967 completion.

With Walt gone, it was decided to allow the public to dine there—or, rather, some of the public. Only card-carrying Club 33 members and their guests can enter the exclusive club. Individual gold memberships run $7,500, plus $2,500 in annual dues. Even if one does have this kind of excess income, there’s a multiyear waiting list.

Luckily, W.B. Shaffner and Ana Medina—former owners of Archaic Idiot, a groovy, since-shuttered East Hollywood oddities shop—number among their many ex-customers a Club 33 member. They obtained passes for themselves and psychedelic-sex-cult priestess Giddle Partridge, Death in June front man Douglas Pearce, and noise-music pioneer/Disneyland fanatic Boyd Rice. And me.

After buzzing us in, the hostess directed us to the second-floor dining facilities, decorated with 19th-century antiques and reproductions. There’s an oak telephone based on the one in the 1967 Disney film The Happiest Millionaire. Ornate, iron-railed balconies overlook the park’s "Mississippi River." In the women’s bathroom, ladies sit on an actual throne strategically placed over a waiting toilet. At one time, the club featured hidden microphones and speakers. Although it’s rumored that these were installed so Walt could eavesdrop on guests, officially they allowed a Disney performer to entertain dignitaries by talking to them through one of several animatronic birds.

The number 33 is omnipresent; even foil butter wrappers are ordained with the mystical number. Disney literature insists the number is derived from the address. Yet pseudo-addresses on faux streets are obviously whatever Disneyland wants them to be. So why 33? One theory is that Walt Disney was a 33rd Degree Freemason, the order’s highest level. And that number’s significance? It’s the age Jesus was said to have been when he was crucified. However, the Internet urban-legend debunkers at Snopes.com give their own elaborate explanation: after Walt passed away, 33 of the 47 amusement-park participants voted to create the semi-public club. This seems even less likely than the Freemason theory. Could Snopes.com be part of an elaborate Masonic conspiracy? Rice, an avid student of religious symbolism who has dined at the club a few times, says he looks for overt Masonic imagery whenever he’s there. The closest he has found to Masonic masonry is at the top of the windows, where there are designs that are almost shaped like an eye.

The staff is superfriendly in that Disneyland way. One extra-supernice waiter dressed in the blue Club 33 uniform told us ’70s pop idol Bobby Sherman is a long-standing member who visits often and brings presents to club employees. His autobiography, Bobby Sherman: Still Remembering You, suggests the guy is obsessed with Disneyland. The former star of such TV shows as Here Come the Brides and Getting Together has made three elaborate scale models of the amusement park, the first when he was only 13.

The cuisine is by far the best in all the land of Disney, which, in itself, isn’t saying much. We each ordered the all-you-can-eat buffet—tasty cold cuts, chicken, fruit, beef, a variety of salads, artichoke hearts and pasta dishes prepared by a chef any way you desire. The buffet costs $47, but club guests receive free admission to both Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure. Wine, however, is extra.

Delighted to be in the only place in Disneyland that serves alcohol, Pearce ordered bottle after bottle of chardonnay. Luckily, the Goth rocker from Down Under had plenty of cash in his kangaroo-testicle pouch. We paid the bill and left the heavenly serenity of Club 33 for the reenacted hell of Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride.

Club 33 is located at 33 Rue Royale, New Orleans Square, Disneyland. It’s members-only.

http://www.ocweekly.com/food/feature...e-mason/21187/
Old 08-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #13
noobcybot

Great finds guys. Netta, I noticed that Horace was Mickeys plough horse.
Like Schwazenegger....the black ploughman.....the devil?

I have also seen this...

Wait until halfway through and you will see an eagle, red and blue sashes and a picture of a horse!

Last edited by noobcybot; 08-01-2009 at 10:55 PM.
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:12 AM   #14
netta
Inactive

Hey soulja, look what I found.
The image you posted:

This image:

Old 09-01-2009, 01:57 PM   #15
soulja

nice find netta, it adds even more to the already striking resemblence.

i tried to find out more about that cave painting but although there are countless articles on the discovery of it there are none about any background information as to what it might be. other than ''oh it's a weasel!''

only thing that might be interesting or at least a starting point is that it's a painting of Saint Christopher and Mickey is kneeling before him.

Quote:
But art historians are not convinced the water-damaged depiction is a mouse at all.

The figure is portrayed kneeling in front of a depiction of St Christopher.

Historians say the creature may in fact be a weasel, which in medieval times was believed to give birth through its ears.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...ts/2481749.stm
Old 10-01-2009, 02:50 AM   #16

Oh wow, so here's a really weird parallel with something I recently read in G.R.S. Mead's Thrice Greatest Hermes, Vol. 1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutarch, Isis and Osiris XXII
2. For instance, the Egyptians tell us that Hermes had a short-armed{fr. 3** body, that Typhon was red-skinned, Horus white, and Osiris black, as though they were [men] born in the course of nature.
Footnote for this runs: "γαλι-άγκωνα—lit., weasel-armed. Now, as we are told further on (lxxiv. 3) that the weasel (γαλῆ), or marten, was fabled to conceive through the ear and bring forth through the mouth, this animal was evidently a symbol of mind-conception. “Weasel-armed” may thus symbolise some faculty of the interpretative mind (Hermes)."

And again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutarch, Isis and Osiris LXXIV
3. For as to the weasel, many still think and say that as it is impregnated through the ear and brings forth by the mouth, it is a likeness of the birth of reason (logos).
So as usual, the BBC is pushing bullshit. The weasel belief goes back to Ancient Egypt.

Last edited by 1977; 10-01-2009 at 02:55 AM.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:05 AM   #17

There is also a very direct link in antiquity between Horus and the Horse. From Plutarch, again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutarch, Isis and Osiris XIX
1. Thereafter Osiris, coming to Horus out of the Invisible, worked through him and trained him for the fight.

2. He then put this test question to him: “What does he consider fairest?” And when he said: “Helping father and mother in ill plight,”—he asked a second: “What animal does he think most useful for those who go out to fight?”

3. And when Horus said “Horse,” he marvelled at him, and was quite puzzled why he did not say “Lion” rather than “Horse.”

4. Accordingly Horus said: “‘Lion’ is a needful thing to one requiring help, but ‘Horse’ [can] scatter in pieces the foe in flight and consume him utterly.”

Thus hearing, Osiris rejoiced that Horus was fitly prepared.
And the footnote to this: "The “Horse” may symbolise purified passion, and “Lion” a certain receptive power of the mind. The white “Horse” was presumably opposed to the red “Ass” of Typhon, as the purified vehicle of the soul contrasted with the impure. “Lion” was one of the grades in the Mithriac Mysteries; it was a sun-animal."

Last edited by 1977; 10-01-2009 at 03:06 AM.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 11:47 PM   #18
stopthemadness

Quote:
After investigating for myself, there is now no doubt in my mind that Disney (the man, the movies & the entertainment parks) has been a major contributor to the demise of America, while maintaining a very well constructed front of wholesomeness.

Disneyland and Disneyworld are world famous and the pride of America. They are also extremely important programming centers for the Illuminati to create total mind-controlled slaves.
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bloodlines/disney.htm

Last edited by stopthemadness; 17-09-2010 at 12:01 AM. Reason: adding info
stopthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 12:19 AM   #19
stopthemadness

Quote:
The reason the elite decided to promote Walt Disney after Steamboat Willie came out as Hollywood’s newest “boy wonder” was to deflect enormous bitterness that had been generated by the Stock Market collapse toward Jewish financiers. Hollywood, even in its first two decades, was known as “Babylon” and “Sin City”. The movie industry was well-known to be run by Jews, and many people blamed the Stock Market Crash on the moral degradation that Hollywood had introduced to this nation.
from the same link above
Old 17-09-2010, 12:22 AM   #20
stopthemadness

&

Quote:
Edgar Magnin, the spiritual leader of the major movie makers who were part of the Los Angeles B’nai B’rith reportedly encouraged those in the Mishpucka and others who were B’nai B’rith movie makers that Hollywood needed to protect itself by putting Walt Disney in the limelight as a Christian “white knight with family values”. (By the way, Edgar Magnin was nicknamed “Rabbi to the Stars”, because he was “the Hollywood rabbi”.)
Quote:
In secret, Walt became a porn king. A victim remembers that he was sadistic and enjoyed snuff porn films. His interest in children was far from altruistic.

Last edited by stopthemadness; 17-09-2010 at 12:29 AM.