Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 29-12-2008, 11:12 AM   #1
pleasuredome
Inactive

Default how do you unregister a vehicle?

i called dvla today and asked them if there was a process to unregister a vehicle. they told me that there wasnt, and once a vehicle is registered by dvla its always registered.

i asked that if i scrapped my car myself and filled out the relevent parts of the log book and sent it back, what would be the status of the car. they said that the vehicle's record would be 'frozen', what ever that means. i asked if i had sent the log book off but decided not to break the car up, would i need to re-register it. they said no, just would need to inform them that its not scrapped.

so, is there something they're not telling me or is it impossible to unregister my car?
pleasuredome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2008, 12:18 PM   #2
malvern

i too have had fun with the dvla.... and sent in a claim of proof, and asked them to change thier records, so that i am nolonger the keeper but the owner, also i have stated that i will not display tax for private use and that i do not contract drive.and when i do i will choose to contract .. then after that one i sent in a request for all the info on my files under the freedom of information , still awaiting that..
The joe on the front lines have no idea what is going on ...they just push the buttons that they have been allowed and told to push, so only expect them to think that way ... ...
once the info comes back then i can see what action if any, i should take next to reclaim my propaty.......
as for tax , i stopped that in october, i have been followed a few times,
in fact three time on christmas eve on my route across the motorway network ......but not stopped... I did go and speak with the local police about my no tax state and that i had a dispute with my contract with dvla...... and was told that.... that's ok , explain this if any officer stops you and they should understand ....but they will follow it up and report it back to the dvla ..... but yes they do know and understand private travell and public driver.

everyone must do what they feel is right ...... for only they will be the ones who have to state the reason to the enforcement joey ...if they stop you. (The AT's video is a good starting point on how to act when stopped by the police ).

freedom is the grandchildren we are the caretakers
malvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2008, 01:06 PM   #3
pleasuredome
Inactive

here is a reply i got on the 'thinkfree.ca' forum

Quote:
It is irrelevant what the worker bee down at the agency is trained to say or expresses what little they know. Learning the law of contracts and trusts and then following through are the steps that one should take.

You purchased the automobile and possess it so then it belongs to you but you happen to have it registered in a Trust relationship (registration).

Return the plates and the Trust relationship paper marked "Canceled".

There is debate about whether one should remove the identifying vehicle number on the automobile. Since this number is for identification purposes for them and not for you I would remove it. It is usually in more than one location on the auto.

Create your own identification symbol, number, etc. and permanently fix it to the automobile.
Record your symbol in the newspaper for 30 days or other place of recording public documents
Old 29-12-2008, 11:31 PM   #4
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasuredome View Post
here is a reply i got on the 'thinkfree.ca' forum

that reply is great, i knew about returning the plates and taking the vin number off, but i have seen cop show on tv where they will take a vehicle off the road because its VIN has been modified or removed as that is reasonable suspision that that vehicle is stolen, but advertising a notice in the newspapaer is a great idea.

"The only way to make a dream come true is to wake up!"

whitenight639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2008, 11:44 PM   #5
marpat
Banned

Quote:
i called dvla today and asked them if there was a process to unregister a vehicle. they told me that there wasnt, and once a vehicle is registered by dvla its always registered.

i asked that if i scrapped my car myself and filled out the relevent parts of the log book and sent it back, what would be the status of the car. they said that the vehicle's record would be 'frozen', what ever that means. i asked if i had sent the log book off but decided not to break the car up, would i need to re-register it. they said no, just would need to inform them that its not scrapped.

so, is there something they're not telling me or is it impossible to unregister my car?
They will need to keep the number so that there will be a record of it even if it is destroyed. Why would you want to do such a thing anyway, it sounds ridiculous. Do you think that you will be able to evade paying road tax or something?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2008, 12:56 AM   #6
boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenight639 View Post
that reply is great, i knew about returning the plates and taking the vin number off, but i have seen cop show on tv where they will take a vehicle off the road because its VIN has been modified or removed as that is reasonable suspision that that vehicle is stolen, but advertising a notice in the newspapaer is a great idea.
Also keep a copy of the NoU&I in your car that was sent to the Vehicle registration corporation notifying them of your intentions, if you get pulled over show the peace officer the notice and the one you have sent to the minister of police services.

Dont get bullied by the bullies or idiots that dont know what they are talking about.

Originally Posted by bendoon
The white race is the only race that isn't racist.Originally Posted by bendoonall the most intelligent people in history have been racist .

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2008, 11:10 AM   #7
pri01

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
They will need to keep the number so that there will be a record of it even if it is destroyed. Why would you want to do such a thing anyway, it sounds ridiculous. Do you think that you will be able to evade paying road tax or something?
I have a similar problem which I would like to state is not ridiculous. Well it's my son's problem. My son bought a moped and it has never been on the road since he bought it and sent the registration documents of to dvla for the records to be changed. Not knowing that he had to send in a SORN statement to say that it is off the road he was sent a fine. I consequently sent the necessary paperwork off but he was told he still needs to pay the fine. He is not that good with officialdom and I know that he will not renew the SORN each year so I would rather he didn't have the bike which doesn't work anyway. No one will buy it as the parts needed are obsolete so he needs a solution. Sending the plates to DVLA seems like a good solution to me.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2008, 11:56 AM   #8
pleasuredome
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
what makes you think that you need to pay vehicle licence duty on an unregistered car?
Old 30-12-2008, 12:42 PM   #9
lordzoma

Dynamite.
Old 30-12-2008, 02:43 PM   #10
Ian2day

I've driven many a car on the roads which was unregistered and had no vehicle excise duty displayed. Vehicles also do not need to have an insurance policy as well as be registered or taxed to drive them on UK roads. Don't take my word for it though. You do need to know what requirements have to be met to meet your obligations to the community and your fellow human beings though.

The loopholes are there. If you can be bothered to do the research there is so much which is kept from the publics view. As has been stated before it is all to do with the wording which is used. Although I wouldn't go so far as to remove the VIN. Afterall you need something to identify the vehicle to the manufactuer for servicing and the supply of parts etc. If you are ever pulled over, remember you're in control of a vehicle, you're not driving a car for hire or reward.

Ongoing victim of electronic implant torture!

Electronic implants are slave chains!
Ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2008, 02:51 PM   #11
Ian2day

Maybe permantley export the car to your local common Uban land? With the other freeman on the land having paid into a pool of I think 1 million pounds sterling to cover any claims for liability by third parties. Thus negating the need for an insurance policy underwritten by Lloyds of London.

There is a section on the V5 which can be filled out if exporting a vehicle from, is it worded as, "UK jurisdiction" on the slip. Its all to do with the terminology they use.

Ongoing victim of electronic implant torture!

Electronic implants are slave chains!
Ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2008, 03:13 PM   #12
thelyran

Quote:

...that's strange.The last 3 cars I built,all 1967 HR Holdens,were write-offs with only one having previous history with the RTA.I had to go back to the wreckers to get a docket to prove I bought the vehicles.Just to get them registered.Even the engines I use had no previous history,except one stroker
engine,that was remanufactured by Roadrunner(186cu through to 210cu).
Might have something to do with the age of the vehicle...it has no VIN,just a chassis number.You can change the type with a pop rivet gun,like upgrading from standard,special to the more lucrative premiere X2,providing you have a collection of I.D tags...like I have...haha.
Best method of disposal is demolition derby though....I'm about to donate
a 1965 HD wagon,should go well...since the other drivers are using 1980s and up shit-boxes,it'll be like knife to butter.
"they're representatives of abstract forces who've reached power through surrender of self,the rulers of this most insecure of all worlds,are rulers by accident,in it,frightened pilots of control of a vast machine they can't understand,calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push"...William S Burroughs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgrrp1PnYcI
thelyran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2008, 04:08 PM   #13
pleasuredome
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelyran View Post
...that's strange.The last 3 cars I built,all 1967 HR Holdens,were write-offs with only one having previous history with the RTA.I had to go back to the wreckers to get a docket to prove I bought the vehicles.Just to get them registered.Even the engines I use had no previous history,except one stroker
engine,that was remanufactured by Roadrunner(186cu through to 210cu).
Might have something to do with the age of the vehicle...it has no VIN,just a chassis number.You can change the type with a pop rivet gun,like upgrading from standard,special to the more lucrative premiere X2,providing you have a collection of I.D tags...like I have...haha.
Best method of disposal is demolition derby though....I'm about to donate
a 1965 HD wagon,should go well...since the other drivers are using 1980s and up shit-boxes,it'll be like knife to butter.
its probably to do with how old the cars are. i guess you could inform the dvla that the car is scrapped, remove the vin and reg plates. then there is no proof that the car was the previously registered vehicle. there is no law that says a car must have a vin plate. its for their use, not yours.

someone could ask "how can u prove its not stolen?" well, how can anyone prove that it is stolen?
Old 30-12-2008, 05:09 PM   #14
thelyran

Quote:
its probably to do with how old the cars are. i guess you could inform the dvla that the car is scrapped, remove the vin and reg plates. then there is no proof that the car was the previously registered vehicle. there is no law that says a car must have a vin plate. its for their use, not yours.

someone could ask "how can u prove its not stolen?" well, how can anyone prove that it is stolen?
...that's what I thought.It's by no mistake I choose this particular vehicle,besides romantic attatchments and sentimentalities.It has no computer,very basic,light (1040 kgs)...and untrackable.don't have a mobile phone neither,only once,pre-paid under someone elses name.The only trackable item I have is this PC...my bank-card,is the opted non-visa...no chip.
Did you know,new cars boots can be opened by satellite control.I know,sounds strange,but true.Yeah,no E-tag,I live no-where near a metropolitan area...and would'nt travel a pay-for road anyway...if situations change,I will review my stategies...take care Pleasuredome.
Hell,the old-beast does'nt even have power-steering nor air-conditioning.
...a luxury to have a heater that works...hahaha
"they're representatives of abstract forces who've reached power through surrender of self,the rulers of this most insecure of all worlds,are rulers by accident,in it,frightened pilots of control of a vast machine they can't understand,calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push"...William S Burroughs
Old 30-12-2008, 05:17 PM   #15
ownoiz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
Dynamite.
dynamite for the car or the DMV?

I guess either would work if applied correctly..i better stop talking about blowing things up now i may get had on some trumped up terrorism charge

Quote:
And that is precisely what has to happen where i am, i have seen cars get confiscated by police for no VIN tag and engine number drilled out or filed off, then

they will attempt to find out if it is a vehicle reported stolen, they have to prove it is stolen or they cant do anything.

If its stolen, well you know the rest, if they cant prove its stolen they return the vehicle after retrofitting their new ID/VIN tag and stamping the engine block.

Even if it is a stolen vehicle but the tracks have been covered and there is no other identifiable chassis or engine information i have seen them return the vehicle, no proof no crime.

They may x-ray the cylinder block to see the engine number, when it is ground off, the pressure from stamping it distorts the metal and you get a number visible with x-ray. Drilling the numbers out 1/4 inch means they cant get a number.

So my point is a lack of VIN plate and engine number alone is not enough for them to permanently take possesion of the vehicle, however the police are likely to seize it for inspection if these are missing or tampered.
ownoiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2008, 06:30 PM   #16
pleasuredome
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownoiz View Post
dynamite for the car or the DMV?

I guess either would work if applied correctly..i better stop talking about blowing things up now i may get had on some trumped up terrorism charge

And that is precisely what has to happen where i am, i have seen cars get confiscated by police for no VIN tag and engine number drilled out or filed off, then

they will attempt to find out if it is a vehicle reported stolen, they have to prove it is stolen or they cant do anything.

If its stolen, well you know the rest, if they cant prove its stolen they return the vehicle after retrofitting their new ID/VIN tag and stamping the engine block.

Even if it is a stolen vehicle but the tracks have been covered and there is no other identifiable chassis or engine information i have seen them return the vehicle, no proof no crime.

They may x-ray the cylinder block to see the engine number, when it is ground off, the pressure from stamping it distorts the metal and you get a number visible with x-ray. Drilling the numbers out 1/4 inch means they cant get a number.

So my point is a lack of VIN plate and engine number alone is not enough for them to permanently take possesion of the vehicle, however the police are likely to seize it for inspection if these are missing or tampered.
great info, thanks!
Old 30-12-2008, 06:59 PM   #17
john white
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvern View Post
i too have had fun with the dvla.... and sent in a claim of proof, and asked them to change thier records, so that i am nolonger the keeper but the owner, also i have stated that i will not display tax for private use and that i do not contract drive.and when i do i will choose to contract .. then after that one i sent in a request for all the info on my files under the freedom of information , still awaiting that..
The joe on the front lines have no idea what is going on ...they just push the buttons that they have been allowed and told to push, so only expect them to think that way ... ...
once the info comes back then i can see what action if any, i should take next to reclaim my propaty.......
as for tax , i stopped that in october, i have been followed a few times,
in fact three time on christmas eve on my route across the motorway network ......but not stopped... I did go and speak with the local police about my no tax state and that i had a dispute with my contract with dvla...... and was told that.... that's ok , explain this if any officer stops you and they should understand ....but they will follow it up and report it back to the dvla ..... but yes they do know and understand private travell and public driver.

everyone must do what they feel is right ...... for only they will be the ones who have to state the reason to the enforcement joey ...if they stop you. (The AT's video is a good starting point on how to act when stopped by the police ).

freedom is the grandchildren we are the caretakers
Great post Malvern, especially as I know every word of it is complete truth
Old 01-01-2009, 09:13 AM   #18
thelyran

Quote:
great info, thanks!
an update on that wagon...came 6th in derby,only because the seat snapped with the driver face butting the steering wheel,knocking himself out cold.But it can be reused.Parramatta Speedway.Should get a copy of the video in a few days.Best method of vehicle disposal ever.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:25 AM   #19
red_ram
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelyran View Post
an update on that wagon...came 6th in derby,only because the seat snapped with the driver face butting the steering wheel,knocking himself out cold.But it can be reused.Parramatta Speedway.Should get a copy of the video in a few days.Best method of vehicle disposal ever.
Only someone who uses a sniper kitten as an av could come up with such a hardcore method of car destruction, and include the amusing aside of the driver knocking himself out on the steering wheel.

But a fellow senator wisely disputed the idea.

For, he said, if the slaves were to see how many strong they stood, they could revolt...
red_ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 12:31 PM   #20
iamfreeee

Location: Borehamwood London England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

can someone please break all this down in layman's terms, because where i live the police hail down from st albans and have reg plate recognition which instantly tells the peace man in the car if a car he passes or is following, has insurance or not and will pull you over, (i've been pulled over twice already ) i've already spoken with a peace officer and asked if there was a way you can drive legally in the uk without the need for insurance and he was very adamant that you could not, i don't fancy having to educate every peace officer i pass with plate recognition in his peace car for simply traveling in my vehicle, because they will most likely seize the vehicle. so how do you go about getting your car unregistered and being able to drive legally while not displaying road tax and without the need for insurance?

what would be great is if there was some kind of special reg plate you can be given by either the DVLA (dont hold your breath for that 1! ) or the police which instantly identifies the operator as a traveler and not a driver and as such, is the owner and not the keeper of vehicle, as well as road tax and insurance exempt.

would be very much appreciated, thanks and happy new year 1 and all.
iamfreeee is offline   Reply With Quote